• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.

Pastor Steven Anderson is a hypocrite ...

That only means Jesus is the firstborn of all creation.
John 17:5 And now, Father, glorify me in your own presence with the glory that I had with you before the world existed.

This passage doesn't talk about Christ being the firstborn of all creation, but rather it depicts Christ's divinity before the world existed. Furthermore, Christ created everything, and without him nothing was made. 3 All things were made through him, and without him was not any thing made that was made.

But what is even more clear is when Jesus tells Thomas, "If you had known me, you would have known my Father also. From now on you do know him and HAVE SEEN HIM."

John 14:5 Thomas said to him, “Lord, we do not know where you are going. How can we know the way?” 6 Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. 7 If you had known me, you would have known my Father also. From now on you do know him and have seen him.”

Please by all means explain how Thomas could have SEEN the Father?

Where is the evidence of this assertion?????????
I provided the Scripture. If you do not agree with it, that's your prerogative, But the Scriptures are clear. I will provide them again, I am still waiting for any of you Grace2, Runningman, or MrGLee to address the passages that I have provided and not avoid them.
I Am the Way, and the Truth, and the Life​

Please explain John 14: 1“Let not your hearts be troubled. Believe in God; believe also in me. 2 In my Father’s house are many rooms. If it were not so, would I have told you that I go to prepare a place for you? 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and will take you to myself, that where I am you may be also. 4 And you know the way to where I am going.” 5 Thomas said to him, “Lord, we do not know where you are going. How can we know the way?” 6 Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. 7 If you had known me, you would have known my Father also. From now on you do know him and have seen him.”
But the conversation does not stop here. It gets crystal clear, check this out.
John 14:
8 Philip said to him, “Lord, show us the Father, and it is enough for us.” 9 Jesus said to him, “Have I been with you so long, and you still do not know me, Philip? Whoever has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’? 10 Do you not believe that I am in the Father and the Father is in me? The words that I say to you I do not speak on my own authority, but the Father who dwells in me does his works. 11 Believe me that I am in the Father and the Father is in me, or else believe on account of the works themselves.

See, Jesus says whoever has seen me has SEEN the Father. Do you understand what Jesus is saying here? Jesus even marvels on how they could ask such a question. So, Jesus repeats sorta sarcastically, "How can you say, 'Show us the Father'? Jesus is saying I have been with you all this time and you still ask, Show us the Father?

Do you understand?​

I provided the Scripture. If you do not agree with it, that's your prerogative, But the Scriptures are clear. I will provide them again, I am still waiting for any of you Grace2, Runningman, or MrGLee to address the passages that I have provided and not avoid them.
I Am the Way, and the Truth, and the Life​

Please explain John 14: 1“Let not your hearts be troubled. Believe in God; believe also in me. 2 In my Father’s house are many rooms. If it were not so, would I have told you that I go to prepare a place for you? 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and will take you to myself, that where I am you may be also. 4 And you know the way to where I am going.” 5 Thomas said to him, “Lord, we do not know where you are going. How can we know the way?” 6 Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. 7 If you had known me, you would have known my Father also. From now on you do know him and have seen him.”
But the conversation does not stop here. It gets crystal clear, check this out.
John 14:
8 Philip said to him, “Lord, show us the Father, and it is enough for us.” 9 Jesus said to him, “Have I been with you so long, and you still do not know me, Philip? Whoever has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’? 10 Do you not believe that I am in the Father and the Father is in me? The words that I say to you I do not speak on my own authority, but the Father who dwells in me does his works. 11 Believe me that I am in the Father and the Father is in me, or else believe on account of the works themselves.

See, Jesus says whoever has seen me has SEEN the Father. Do you understand what Jesus is saying here? Jesus even marvels on how they could ask such a question. So, Jesus repeats sorta sarcastically, "How can you say, 'Show us the Father'? Jesus is saying I have been with you all this time and you still ask, Show us the Father?

Do you understand?​
Your reading is only your assumption.

Nothing in those verses indicated that Jesus is God incarnate.

Please by all means explain how Thomas could have SEEN the Father?
simple, Thomas became His follower.

If you understand Jesus' word, you have seen the Father because Jesus was sent by His Father.

Yes, Jesu says we have to be born again to be saved.

But what does it mean?

All you have to do is to claim you are born again?????
How does one claim to be born again? You can explain this in detail?

simple, Thomas became His follower.

If you understand Jesus' word, you have seen the Father because Jesus was sent by His Father.
No, that's is not what is being said here. Because if you continue to read these passages, Thomas asks Jesus to show us the Father, right? And how does Jesus respond?

No you avoided all the passages I provided. But it's your prerogative to believe whatever you want.

Well, Scripture prophesied of the coming Messiah; God incarnate. I will stick to Scripture Alone. Conjecture and reasoning of fallen man is suspect to me.

Please if you wouldn't mind explain these passages.

John 14:5 Thomas said to him, “Lord, we do not know where you are going. How can we know the way?” 6 Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. 7 If you had known me, you would have known my Father also. From now on you do know him and have seen him.”

So how could Thomas have SEEN the Father?
I am sticking to scripture the word of our invisible head called Face to face in the revealed knowledge .God has no form.

God is not a Jewish man as King of kings. That's the goal of Satan

We understand our God by the eternal things not seen not the temporal literally seen (historical) God gives us eyes to see the invisible things of God and ears to hear his understanding.

Jesus the Son of Man, dying mankind is one of the many prophets sent as a apostle with a living word not of his own .

John14:10-11 Believes thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works. Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake.

2Corithian 4:18 18 While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

The whole context must be brought into view .

Remember the father spoke through the son of Man Jesus the prophet. Every word is inspired by the Father and not the son of man dying mankind

I am sticking to scripture the word of our invisible head called Face to face in the revealed knowledge .God has no form.

God is not a Jewish man as King of kings. That's the goal of Satan

We understand our God by the eternal things not seen not the temporal literally seen (historical) God gives us eyes to see the invisible things of God and ears to hear his understanding.

Jesus the Son of Man, dying mankind is one of the many prophets sent as a apostle with a living word not of his own .

John14:10-11 Believes thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works. Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake.
John 14:8 Philip said to him, “Lord, show us the Father, and it is enough for us.” 9J esus said to him, “Have I been with you so long, and you still do not know me, Philip? Whoever has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’? 10 Do you not believe that I am in the Father and the Father is in me? The words that I say to you I do not speak on my own authority, but the Father who dwells in me does his works. 11 Believe me that I am in the Father and the Father is in me, or else believe on account of the works themselves.

These passages are crystal clear that if anyone has seen Christ has also seen the Father. This is Christ's own words. I believe Jesus and the truth he speaks.
2Corithian 4:18 18 While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

The whole context must be brought into view .

Remember the father spoke through the son of Man Jesus the prophet. Every word is inspired by the Father and not the son of man dying mankind
I suggest you go back where Jesus asks the twelve, "Who do you say I am?" Jesus is not a Prophet but the One whom the Law & Prophets Prophesied about. John the Bapist also spoke of the coming of the Messiah; the God-Man.​

No, that's is not what is being said here. Because if you continue to read these passages, Thomas asks Jesus to show us the Father, right? And how does Jesus respond?
We read the Bible so differently. That's why you are trin and I am not.

I stick to what I said.

How does one claim to be born again? You can explain this in detail?
You are the one who seems to be claiming what it means to be born again.

Please explain.

I know trins claims if you believe in the Trinity, you are born again which I know is so self-serving.

These passages are crystal clear that if anyone has seen Christ has also seen the Father. This is Christ's own words. I believe Jesus and the truth he speaks.
Hi thanks

As sons of God we are not what we will be when do do receive our new incorruptible bodies as the bride of Christ .We should be careful with familiarity. The new body will have no similarities as new creation. Christ is not a dying creation mankind

The living word of God. Likened as Manna (.What is it? ) not of our will or way ?but the food of his will, our daily bread called hidden manna in Rev 2:17

The bride is made up of many lively stones called the spiritus house (not seen )

Question. Two choices. Seeing the father by walking or understanding by the eternal things of God not seen. Or by sight after the historical temporal dying things of this world?

Believers are lovingly commanded to study rightly dividing that we might seek the approval of our Holy Father. He did not leave the sons of God as orphan without tools needed to rightly divide the parables

We are given a valuable interpretation tool. With it we can rightly divide the parable and reveal the mysteries of the gospel ,

In that way we must be careful not to throw out the baby with the bath water

2 Corinthians 4:18 While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

The now you see it (Temporal). . .now in a different light you do not Eteranl .they mustbe mixed or there can be no gospel rest

Do we see him by looking to the historical temporal or again the invisible things of faith as it is written ? Which teaching good master?

Satan would make it all one in the same then we would lose sight of our invisible Holy Father

You are the one who seems to be claiming what it means to be born again.

Please explain.

I know trins claims if you believe in the Trinity, you are born again which I know is so self-serving.
I thought you asked me if you could explain this to me?

Hi thanks

As sons of God we are not what we will be when do do receive our new incorruptible bodies as the bride of Christ .We should be careful with familiarity. The new body will have no similarities as new creation. Christ is not a dying creation mankind

The living word of God. Likened as Manna (.What is it? ) not of our will or way ?but the food of his will, our daily bread called hidden manna in Rev 2:17

The bride is made up of many lively stones called the spiritus house (not seen )

Question. Two choices. Seeing the father by walking or understanding by the eternal things of God not seen. Or by sight after the historical temporal dying things of this world?

Believers are lovingly commanded to study rightly dividing that we might seek the approval of our Holy Father. He did not leave the sons of God as orphan without tools needed to rightly divide the parables

We are given a valuable interpretation tool. With it we can rightly divide the parable and reveal the mysteries of the gospel ,

In that way we must be careful not to throw out the baby with the bath water

2 Corinthians 4:18 While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

The now you see it (Temporal). . .now in a different light you do not Eteranl .they mustbe mixed or there can be no gospel rest

Do we see him by looking to the historical temporal or again the invisible things of faith as it is written ? Which teaching good master?

Satan would make it all one in the same then we would lose sight of our invisible Holy Father
So must a person be born again?

That is not what trins claim.

Trinitarians in agreement with traditional Orthodox Christianity which includes God as a triune being, say that if you place your trust in Jesus alone as having purchased salvation for you with the sacrifice of His body, and the shedding of His blood, then you have been born again, born from above. Jesus say one cannot even see, let alone enter, the kingdom of God unless they are born again.

That is not what trins claim.

Trinitarians in agreement with traditional Orthodox Christianity which includes God as a triune being,
So if you don't believe God is triune you are not born again.

I rest my case.

Your born-again understanding is self-serving.

Back