• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.
  • Welcome Visitors! Join us and be blessed while fellowshipping and celebrating our Glorious Salvation In Christ Jesus.

The elephant named Trinity.~

Circular Reasoning. Implies as true what is exposed as false.
Here is the rest of that post. Deal with it. That is what forums are for. Intelligent exchanges of ideas.
The idol is found in Unitarianism, when they deny the deity of the Savior, seeing Him as a creature like themselves made of the earth and bound to the earth, and then worship Him.

I am well aware that since the Bible tells us that every knee shall bow (a word translated from the Greek that in the Greek is reserved for deities. The Greek is much more nuanced than English) at the name of Jesus and confess that He is Lord (God) the Unitarian claims they do not worship Jesus as God. You can deceive yourselves all you want, but God knows exactly what you are doing.

The doctrine of the Trinity IS unique to Christianity. That is one of the things that MAKES it Christian. So any religion that denies that is NOT Christian. To call a religion Christian that denies the Trinity is a deliberate, and in many cases, maybe originally, deception. The spirit of anti-Christ. You can't get around the historical facts or the Word of God.
You are back on probation. Don't screw it up.

You are about to earn a vacation.
I did not say anything that was against the rules.

why do you try so hard to silence the truth?

It is not a Christian thing to do.

You guys have been claiming that if you don't worship the triune god you are not a Christian.

So I made a thread that your claims is a false meaning a false witnessing to the world.

But you guys cannot disprove anything I listed up.

And you ban me because I voice about it?????????????

it is ok for you to false witnessing, and it is not ok for us to prove you are a false witnessing??????????????

So you admit you cannot do it.

So sad.
You should repent and cry out to God for forgiveness before it's too late.

If the Trinity doctrine presents an idol, then God Himself would be an idol, and He presents Himself as the one true and only God who created all that is.
If the creation (substance) is needed to make a idol worship image( the things seen) .there worship rises above that of the invisible Creator.

The wrath of God comes alongside.

Roman1: 25 Who changed the truth of (invisible) God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature (Jesus the Son of man) more than the Creator (Father) , who is blessed for ever. Amen.

Invisible things made needed to demonstrate the invisible work as if they were visible .A shadow of the unseen things of faith as a labor of Christ's love working and with Christians

Roman1:20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

why do you try so hard to silence the truth?

It is not a Christian thing to do.

You guys have been claiming that if you don't worship the triune god you are not a Christian.

So I made a thread that your claims is a false meaning a false witnessing to the world.

But you guys cannot disprove anything I listed up.

And you ban me because I voice about it?????????????

it is ok for you to false witnessing, and it is not ok for us to prove you are a false witnessing??????????????
You are about to earn that vacation because all you do is post things like this---every bit of which violates the RULES. Did you even read the rules? Do you even care about them?

You are about to earn that vacation because you never contribute anything of substance to the forum. There is a reason you have been perma banned from every other forum. And it isn't because trinitarians are trying to silence your voice. IT IS BECAUSE OF THE WAY YOU POST!!! You have been told this over, and over. So shape up or ship out.

You are back on probation.

Is there a probation rule?

You are about to earn that vacation

When argument doesn’t work, some Appeal to Coercion and intimidation. It shows trinitarianism does not bring forth the fruit of the Spirit.

One of the noble things about Christianity is it reaches people through influence not coercion.

this is what he said:

Soldier of Christ1516 said:
Circular Reasoning. Implies as true what is exposed as false.

you are laughing for no good reason.
Grace, how did that in anyway address what he is calling circular reasoning? What is circular about it? That would need to be shown in order to be an honest conversation instead of simply baiting.

When he says it implies as truth what is exposed as false----that is simply a claim and a childish one at that. What is true instead? Where is the exposition of why it is false? Where is the exposition of what is true?

Surely the minimum age requirement of 16 years has been met by all members and by now have learned what a conversation is.

Grace, how did that in anyway address what he is calling circular reasoning?
He answered all your confrontations many times.

that is circular.

BTW, you always go into semantics instead of going into the point we are making.

If I abide by your rules, I cannot voice my conviction because you will not admit what I say is the Truth.

I have my mission for my God and my Lord, Jesus Christ.
If you can't abide by the rules then you can't be here. It has nothing to do with whether I or anyone admits what you say is the truth. That is not what a forum is about---getting those who disagree with us to admit that we are right. That is a bull headed, tyrannical attitude to come into a forum with let alone consider a mission from God. (And why do you call Jesus your Lord if He is not your God?)

If you feel it is your mission to teach and preach a non-trinitarian religion then treat it like a mission. Go to the Unitarian board and lay out your beliefs, and give support to what you present as your beliefs. What you consider your mission should not consist of nothing but anti-trinitarian vitriol, pronouncing judgement on them and insulting their beliefs.

If trinitarians come in to your thread to counter what you have stated according the above guideline, then respond with a Bible exegetical rebuttal of the content of their post. By your own admission you don't even read them.

He answered all your confrontations many times.

that is circular.

BTW, you always go into semantics instead of going into the point we are making.
You just can't learn can you? And he did not answer anything in my post, and neither did you, and yet you pronounce it "well said."

You just can't learn can you? And he did not answer anything in my post, and neither did you, and yet you pronounce it "well said."
Going into technicality.

He is going to the point we are making.

Non trins are super majority everywhere.

I encourage them as much as I can when I see their good messages.

Christianity is not popularity.

And Jesus makes it clear that narrow is the way to life and only a few find it.

When argument doesn’t work, some Appeal to Coercion and intimidation. It shows trinitarianism does not bring forth the fruit of the Spirit.

One of the noble things about Christianity is it reaches people through influence not coercion.

You are on the Trinity forum. Please post according to the rules.

22:
Please keep in mind if you are not an orthodox Christian (the Trinity being central to the orthodox faith), and you are in the Trinity forum, you are allowed to ask questions, disagree and even deny but you are not allowed to attack the doctrine and conduct yourself as if you are teaching truth and correcting others. If you would like to discuss your beliefs, take it to the correct areas where you are free to. This goes for all those who deny the Trinity.

@grace2

It is you who needs to repent for your false witnessing of the Triune God.
Considering, you answer not one of my questions about knowing God in your heart/ spirit..

How could you even possibly understand the trinity?

Do you know God’s Witness His Living Holy Spirit in your heart/ spirit?

He is the one who witnesses the truth of the penned word to our heart/ spirit?

I hope you understand that....so far I see no sign of it...you start topics, yet, don’t answer questions?

Considering, you answer not one of my questions about knowing God in your heart/ spirit..

How could you even possibly understand the trinity?

Do you know God’s Witness His Living Holy Spirit in your heart/ spirit?

He is the one who witnesses the truth of the penned word to our heart/ spirit?

I hope you understand that....so far I see no sign of it...you start topics, yet, don’t answer questions?
Yep. On point

@grace2 @Soldier of Christ1516 and all Unitarians

This is a Christian forum. That means it is trinitarian. You have graciously been invited into our house. Treat it as you would if you were invited as a guest anywhere, with respect and valid conversation. You have even been given your own board in which you are invited to present the teachings of your own theology, and to answer back to any of the claims given by those in opposition to it. Just as a number of other boards are specially dedicated to various beliefs within Christianity and outside it.

Arminianism & Calvinism

Threads 150 Messages 15.3K
Unconditional Election

The Doctrines Of Grace

Threads 46 Messages 3.3K
Did Jesus teach TULIP?

The Trinity

Threads 46 Messages 6.9K
Which person in the Trinity is the Judge?

The Christian Church

Threads 56 Messages 2K

Lutheran

Threads 1 Messages 45
Lutheran Mass Is Still Idolatry

Methodist

Threads 1 Messages 52
Methodist Communion Is Idolatry

Pentecostal

Threads 2 Messages 67
Oneness Pentecostal

Seventh Day Adventism

Threads 6 Messages 81
Seventh-Day Adventist Books and Magazines, and information

Unitarian

Threads 11 Messages 1K
Question for Unitarians

Reformed Baptist

Threads 2 Messages 15
Already and Not Yet - a Baptist Perspective

Reformed/Presbyterian

Threads 6 Messages 171
Question for Calvinists

Roman Catholicism

Threads 81 Messages 4.7K
Is Mary a sinner?

The Church Of Christ

Threads 1 Messages 11
According to the holy Bible, God teaches us the true meaning of love

Non Denominational

Threads 1 Messages 2
Non or Multi?

Educational

So please follow the rules, be respectful, and engage with posts and posters.

This is a Christian forum. That means it is trinitarian.
Isn't that the basic disagreement since we consider ourselves to be a unitarian Christians?

Also, I confess confusion as to what is the purpose of this trinitarian thread (not in a unitarian forum); what is the elephant in the room? It's not merely that we reject the trinity but that we accept Christ as our master (lowercase lord) and savior.

Back