• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.
  • Welcome Visitors! Join us and be blessed while fellowshipping and celebrating our Glorious Salvation In Christ Jesus.

The elephant named Trinity.~

In trinity land, one God the Father means others Gods who are not the Father also. Talking to a trinitarian is like participating in an Abbot and Costello skit. Who’s on First? The one God, the Father. Who’s on Second? ….
@grace2 The above is an example of mocking the religion.
@Soldier of Christ1516
Please keep in mind since you are not an orthodox Christian (the Trinity being central to the orthodox faith), and you are in the Trinity forum, you are allowed to ask questions, disagree and even deny but you are not allowed to attack the doctrine and conduct yourself as if you are teaching truth and correcting others. If you would like to discuss your beliefs, take it to the correct areas where you are free to. This goes for all those who deny the Trinity.

I am here to correct your untrue statement like the above comments.

Please keep in mind since you are not an orthodox Christian (the Trinity being central to the orthodox faith), and you are in the Trinity forum, you are allowed to ask questions, disagree and even deny but you are not allowed to attack the doctrine and conduct yourself as if you are teaching truth and correcting others. If you would like to discuss your beliefs, take it to the correct areas where you are free to. This goes for all those who deny the Trinity.

why dont you comment anything when your trin friends are attacking their opposition unjustly with double standards?
Double standards?

Why are you arguing Christianity? You deny so much of the Christian faith, yet you try to argue as one. :unsure:

You deny the Deity of Christ, The bodily resurrection, a vicarious atonement, the
Trinity and others.

hmmmm :unsure:

Ignore? No one said anything about ignoring the Anointed OF God.
Your reply #340 pretty much says that.

There is only one true God (Deut 6:4, John 17:3), Jesus' God (John 20:17), whose name is YHWH (Ex 3:15), that we relate to as Father (Eph 1:3). True worshipers worship the Father (alone). (Mat 6:9, John 4:23) (emphasis added)

Just to clarify …

Sorry, you cant go by the rules.
I don’t think you’re sorry. The rule is an affront to IDOLATRY.

There will be other threads where following this rule does not block discussion.

Nice!
Why are you arguing Christianity?

Sadly, the trinitarian IDOL is so complete, trinitarians equate it to Christianity itself.

You deny the Deity of Christ
Edit by Admin.

As you were already told, you have a forum for that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sadly, the trinitarian IDOL is so complete, trinitarians equate it to Christianity itself.
If the Trinity doctrine presents an idol, then God Himself would be an idol, and He presents Himself as the one true and only God who created all that is. The idol is found in Unitarianism, when they deny the deity of the Savior, seeing Him as a creature like themselves made of the earth and bound to the earth, and then worship Him.

I am well aware that since the Bible tells us that every knee shall bow (a word translated from the Greek that in the Greek is reserved for deities. The Greek is much more nuanced than English) at the name of Jesus and confess that He is Lord (God) the Unitarian claims they do not worship Jesus as God. You can deceive yourselves all you want, but God knows exactly what you are doing.

The doctrine of the Trinity IS unique to Christianity. That is one of the things that MAKES it Christian. So any religion that denies that is NOT Christian. To call a religion Christian that denies the Trinity is a deliberate, and in many cases, maybe originally, deception. The spirit of anti-Christ. You can't get around the historical facts or the Word of God.

Not really.
I have a thread about who is a true worshipper or not titled "We know them by their fruit"

Take a look.

I have listed tons of evidence that triune god worshippers are not true worshippers.

And no one can disprove my claims.

I have a thread about who is a true worshipper or not titled "We know them by their fruit"

Take a look.

I have listed tons of evidence that triune god worshippers are not true worshippers.

And no one can disprove my claims.
😩

Back