• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.

Pastor Steven Anderson is a hypocrite ...

So if you don't believe God is triune you are not born again.

I rest my case.

Your born-again understanding is self-serving.
That is not what I said so your response is pointless. Nothing but a straw man.

That is not what I said so your response is pointless. Nothing but a straw man.
Then you can be born again without believing God is a triune by your definition?

Then you can be born again without believing God is a triune by your definition?
You can be born again without yet recognizing the deity of Christ, but if you are born again, sooner or later you will recognize that the One who died for the eternal forgiveness of sin, had to Himself be eternal and self existent, not created. And since there is only one being who is eternal and self existen, that being God, Jesus is God with us, come as one of us, that He might substitute Himself for us on the cross, paying the penalty for sin that we owe. We do not gain knowledge and understanding by osmosis. We learn by reading His word with the light of the Holy Spirit shining on it.

And we do not born ourselves again. God does that. Read what Jesus says about it in John 3.

You can be born again without yet recognizing the deity of Christ, but if you are born again, sooner or later you will recognize that the One who died for the eternal forgiveness of sin, had to Himself be eternal and self existent, not created. And since there is only one being who is eternal and self existen, that being God, Jesus is God with us, come as one of us, that He might substitute Himself for us on the cross, paying the penalty for sin that we owe. We do not gain knowledge and understanding by osmosis. We learn by reading His word with the light of the Holy Spirit shining on it.

And we do not born ourselves again. God does that. Read what Jesus says about it in John 3.
Your reading is self-serving.

come again.

You can just simply say without believing Jesus is God, you are not born again.

Why such pretentiousness?

You can just simply say without believing Jesus is God, you are not born again.

Why such pretentiousness?
A person doesn't believe in the deity of Jesus until they are born again. Stop putting words in my mouth. Pay attention to what is said. Don't call people names.

I will ask, with little hope of an actual response: surely you know that Jesus speaks of those who inherit the kingdom of God being born again. So what do you say that means?

A person doesn't believe in the deity of Jesus until they are born again. Stop putting words in my mouth. Pay attention to what is said. Don't call people names.

I will ask, with little hope of an actual response: surely you know that Jesus speaks of those who inherit the kingdom of God being born again. So what do you say that means?
This is my insight about what Jesus means by "born again."

Jesus does not approve of anyone who is not wholeheartedly devoted to serving God and Jesus.

IOW, lipserving professed believers will not make it.

Jesus' main message about loving God is this: love the Lord your God with all your heart, soul, strength, and mind.

There are so many similar admonishments from Jesus that most trin believers dismiss.

This is my insight about what Jesus means by "born again."

Jesus does not approve of anyone who is not wholeheartedly devoted to serving God and Jesus.

IOW, lipserving professed believers will not make it.

Jesus' main message about loving God is this: love the Lord your God with all your heart, soul, strength, and mind.

There are so many similar admonishments from Jesus that most trin believers dismiss.
Your insight has nothing to do with being born again.

Your insight has nothing to do with being born again.
Of course, you don't understand what it means to be born again. You have no respect for Jesus' authority.
Otherwise, you would not believe Jesus is God or God is triune against His word.

Of course, you don't understand what it means to be born again. You have no respect for Jesus' authority.
Otherwise, you would not believe Jesus is God or God is triune against His word.
I already told you what born again is. I asked you what you thought Jesus meant by that and you can't tell me.

When was the last time you read Romans? Eph? 1 and 2 Peter? What exactly was the reason Jesus came and died on the cross and returned to where He was before with the Father? This is a discussion forum not an insult forum.

I already told you what born again is.

I know, I don't agree.

what you have been spreading do not harmonize with what Jesus says.

You have been advocating Jesus is God yet Jesus never says it.

You have been struck out every time.

Just because you repeat the wrong messages until the cows come home, it will not make it right, sweetie.

Okay? What do you want to know?
I thought you wanted to teach me about what you have been talking about.

If you want my take, I already told you, friend.

It is ok to admit not knowing if don't.

Instead of pretending to know.

that is a good Christian thing to do.

I know, I don't agree.
I did not ask if you agree or not. I asked you what you think Jesus was saying about being born again in John 3. It is easy to see, no matter how much reterik or how many unfounded accusations are made; it is easy to see when someone is using those things to deflect from answering a question. Do you not answer it because you have no clue? Have never thought about it or considered it important?
Where did you tell me?

I do know, but you have never asked me what Jesus meant when He spoke of being born again in John 3. You disagree without ever knowing what my view is. And it has nothing to do with the doctrine of the Trinity.
That smacks of self righteous legalism and is ironic considering all the judgements and accusations you throw at people.

I did not ask if you agree or not. I asked you what you think Jesus was saying about being born again in John 3.
No matter where you come from with your wrongful ideas, Jesus never contradicts Himself.

Edited for being about the poster not the post.

Last edited by a moderator:
No matter where you come from with your wrongful ideas, Jesus never contradicts Himself.

You need to reexamine your faith and why you are so obsessed with justifying against His word.
This sort of thing continued is not going to fly. Do you learn nothing from time outs. Either start addressing what is said with cogent responses instead of simply accusations based on nothing, or pay the price.

Last edited:
I thought you wanted to teach me about what you have been talking about.

I am only sharing, friend. I know what I believe and why I believe it.

Regeneration of the Holy Spirit
Regeneration is a spiritual rebirth where man is radically changed. It is a work of the Holy Spirit, and without regeneration, there will be no justification or sanctification. Regeneration is also known as being "born again". The Holy Spirit appiles the work of the cross to the believer and imparts God's life into the believer's spirit, thus the believer is regenerated.

Regeneration is something accomplished by God. A deadman cannot raise himself from the dead. (R.C. Sproul)

Your turn, please by all means. If you can share your position on it, thanks.​

So am I.

I have to keep on spreading the Truth which triune god believing churches spread to the world.

Jesus says to come out of Babylon.

He is talking about pagan god believing churches and claiming to be His followers or servants.

We will know soon enough who is spreading the lies.

Regeneration of the Holy Spirit
Regeneration is a spiritual rebirth where man is radically changed. It is a work of the Holy Spirit, and without regeneration, there will be no justification or sanctification. Regeneration is also known as being "born again". The Holy Spirit appiles the work of the cross to the believer and imparts God's life into the believer's spirit, thus the believer is regenerated.

Regeneration is something accomplished by God. A deadman cannot raise himself from the dead. (R.C. Sproul)

Your turn, please by all means. If you can share your position on it, thanks.​
Jesus says we know them by their fruit.

He also says narrow is the gate to life and only a few find it.

Triune god believers are dismissing the fact that the triune god believing churches are one of the vast majority in the world.

it is so clear to me how to discern who is spreading lies.

According to Jesus' wisdom, the triune god believing churches are not one of the few who know God and Jesus.

Back