• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.
  • Welcome Visitors! Join us and be blessed while fellowshipping and celebrating our Glorious Salvation In Christ Jesus.

The Apostles Creed Missing Ingredient?

It explains their "failure" in your eyes.
Those protesting ecclesial communities may have "failure" but we still have hope that they come home.
The NT is a time, beginning with Christ, just as the OT is a time, before Christ.
and that 'time' in the NT had Peter [and his successors] leading Christ's ONE true Church

Can I assume you are referring to 1 John 2:19? "They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us."

No, John doesn't say "they came out of us", and in fact he goes to the trouble to point out that THEY WERE NOT OF US. Where, then, do you get the notion that they were part of the one faith???
They went out from us, but they were not really of our number; if they had been, they would have remained with us. Their desertion shows that none of them was of our number.

One cannot ‘seek’ the true Church. One can be placed into THE Church, by God.
Those that are ‘called out’.
1 Tim 2:3-4 This is good and pleasing to God our savior,
who wills everyone to be saved and to come to knowledge of the truth.

Peter was given the keys.
Do you mean the key the power of the Holy Spirit that was revealed towards Peter not from peter dying flesh and blood The Key Peter our brother in the lord usurped as if he was the Christ .That key

How do you personally interpret the key verse below .The key of Catholicism??the qualification for the Pope ?

Mathew 17 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven

What was the first thing Peter our brother in the Lord did with it . .Rebuke Christ and forbid the Son of man Jesus from doing the gospel works ???

Peter was forgiven of his blasphemy against the Son of man dying flesh and blood.

No Forgiven against Christ our husband who revealed his will to Peter a member as the bride .No forgiveness

How do you personally interpret the key verse below .The key of Catholicism??the qualification for the Pope ?

Mathew 17 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven
And so I say to you, you are Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church, and the gates of the netherworld shall not prevail against it.
I will give you the keys to the kingdom of heaven. Whatever you bind on earth shall be bound in heaven; and whatever you loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.”

Catholicism - the pillar of truth; wisdom of God made known through her; obey those that have rule over you; whoever listens to you listens to me; the spirit of truth will be with you always; the spirit of truth will guide you to all truth; I am with you always, until the end of the age.

Seeking Christ through His Church.
Through a law of the legion of fathers according to oral traditons of dying mankind? And not through sola scriptura all things writen in the law and prophets

Why would I do that?

Acts24:13-14 Neither can they prove the things whereof they now accuse me.
But this I confess unto thee, that after the way which they call heresy, so worship I the God of my fathers,(not a legion of fathers as gods) believing all things which are written in the law and in the prophets: . . . .( sola scriptura, the one way up to heaven doctrine )

Through a law of the legion of fathers according to oral traditons of dying mankind? And not through sola scriptura all things writen in the law and prophets

Why would I do that?
because Christ established His Church as the pillar of truth and sola scriptura is a false doctrine created by man in the sixteenth century

And so I say to you, you are Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church, and the gates of the netherworld shall not prevail against it.
I will give you the keys to the kingdom of heaven. Whatever you bind on earth shall be bound in heaven; and whatever you loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.”

Catholicism - the pillar of truth; wisdom of God made known through her; obey those that have rule over you; whoever listens to you listens to me; the spirit of truth will be with you always; the spirit of truth will guide you to all truth; I am with you always, until the end of the age.

Trying to say it binding loosening is "we are the church". in a attempt of robbng the glory of the real key the gospel with a clearly improper unbiblical understanding. Terrible translation like verse 17 needed to usurp the power of Christ as did Peter the first thing with his brand new key.

Turning things upside down as if the Potter had no understanding and we must seek after dying flesh and blood the clay.

Mathew 16 I will give you the keys (authority) of the kingdom of heaven; and whatever you bind [forbid, declare to be improper and unlawful] on earth will have [already] been bound in heaven, and whatever you loose [permit, declare lawful] on earth will have [already] been loosed in heaven.”

Mathew 16: AMPC I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; and whatever you bind (declare to be improper and unlawful) on earth must be what is already bound in heaven; and whatever you loose (declare lawful) on earth must be what is already loosed in heaven.

Not inspired of the devil earthly, corrupted, dying, clay

That's not the key verse 17.

What is your personal understanding of 17 the foundation of the matter.?

Those protesting ecclesial communities may have "failure" but we still have hope that they come home.
All those communities of saving faith in Christ are church (ek-klesia, called-out assembly), "ecclesial," communities
and that 'time' in the NT had Peter [and his successors] leading Christ's ONE true Church
Don't see any "successors" of Peter presented in the NT.

Last edited:
because Christ established His Church as the pillar of truth and sola scriptura is a false doctrine created by man in the sixteenth century
God's authroity It was restored during the 1st century reformation 15th a shadow carbon copy of those who call all things writen in the law and prophets dying mankind ,sola scriptura . . heresy

All the right teachers and language Hebrew like Catholics use Latin dead langue)
The right location .both having a zeal for false gods a legion of patron saints .
Sent with letters of approval from the Pope or High Priest
One murdering machine torturing men and woman

Establishing the pagan foundation "out of sight out of mind bury them under see no evil " .as in who in there right mind would serve a invisble God . Cain said I know not where my born again brother is . Did you look in the corn field .

Acts 22:1-5 King James Version Men, brethren, and fathers, hear ye my defence which I make now unto you. (And when they heard that he spake in the Hebrew tongue to them, they kept the more silence: and he saith,) I am verily a man which am a Jew, born in Tarsus, a city in Cilicia, yet brought up in this city at the feet of Gamaliel, and taught according to the perfect manner of the law of the fathers, and was zealous toward God, as ye all are this day. And I persecuted this way unto the death, binding and delivering into prisons both men and women.
As also the high priest doth bear me witness, and all the estate of the elders: from whom also I received letters unto the brethren, and went to Damascus, to bring them which were there bound unto Jerusalem, for to be punished.

All those communities of saving faith in Christ are church (ek-klesia, called-out assembly), "ecclesial," communities
The word “Apostle”, from the Greek apostello “to send forth”, “to dispatch”.... those 16th century communities were not 'sent forth' through the laying on of hands. No succession equals no authority to teach.

Don't see any "successors" of Peter presented in the NT.
Once again, you are starting with a false premise. Nowhere in the Bible do we see it as an all-inclusive manual. You do see Linus though --

2Tim 4:21 Try to get here before winter. Eubulus, Pudens, Linus, Claudia, and all the brothers send greetings.

Trying to say it binding loosening is "we are the church"
Who is binding and loosing? Peter and the other apostles --quite Catholic
What is your personal understanding of 17 the foundation of the matter.?
v17 Jesus said to him in reply, “Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah. For flesh and blood has not revealed this to you, but my heavenly Father.

the key [v19] to that is Christ will give Peter the authority over others

The word “Apostle”, from the Greek apostello “to send forth”, “to dispatch”.... those 16th century communities were not 'sent forth' through the laying on of hands.
No succession equals no authority to teach.
Succession does not guarantee inerrancy.

The only authority for teaching is the Holy Spirit.
No one Christian community has a monopoly on the Holy Spirit.

Once again, you are starting with a false premise. Nowhere in the Bible do we see it as an all-inclusive manual.
Which does not alter the fact that whatever is not authorized or in agreement with the NT is in error, for God does not contradict his word.

Succession does not guarantee inerrancy.
the infallibility would be through dogmas.... the Holy Spirit does not allow errors
The only authority for teaching is the Holy Spirit.
through His Church authority.... it started with Peter and the other apostles and then the teaching authority went through those with hands laid on them
No one Christian community has a monopoly on the Holy Spirit.
In a sense you are correct -- the Holy Spirit may guide those outside of Christ's Catholic Church in multiple manners.

Which does not alter the fact that whatever is not authorized or in agreement with the NT is in error, for God does not contradict his word.
His word never states everything is written in the Bible... He gave us a teaching authority

Back