• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.
  • Welcome Visitors! Join us and be blessed while fellowshipping and celebrating our Glorious Salvation In Christ Jesus.

The Apostles Creed Missing Ingredient?

They went out from us, but they were not really of our number; if they had been, they would have remained with us. Their desertion shows that none of them was of our number.
So they were NOT of the same faith.

yep

so that would include Eleanor being guided to the truth about Christ and His Catholic Church... it may take a lifetime but there you have it
I'm sure you'll understand if I do not accept anything either not stated in the NT, or in contradiction of the NT (e.g., Ro 5:12, 18, 3:20, Eph 2:3).

Last edited:
So they were NOT of the same faith.
As an example, Luther was part of the one true faith until he went against the only authority. Who gave Calvin, Luther, Zwingli, Knox, and others the right to stray from the one church protected by the Holy Spirit? If they are allowed, so are you and me... I should start the church of Arch and come up with my own personal, fallible, interpretations of scripture :rolleyes: 🤷‍♂️

I'm sure you'll understand if I do not accept anything either not stated in the NT, or in contradiction of the NT (e.g., Ro 5:12, 18, 3:20, Eph 2:3).
the pillar of truth; wisdom of God made known through her; obey those that have rule over you; whoever listens to you listens to me; the spirit of truth will be with you always; the spirit of truth will guide you to all truth; I am with you always, until the end of the age.

the pillar of truth; wisdom of God made known through her; obey those that have rule over you; whoever listens to you listens to me;
And that would be listening to what they have given in the NT word of God.
the spirit of truth will be with you always; the spirit of truth will guide you to all truth; I am with you always, until the end of the age.
And that includes the body of Christ.

Last edited:
And that would be listening to what they have given in the NT word of God.
wouldn't work for the new Christians in AD 42... they had the church leadership though
And that includes the body of Christ.
while some are still in imperfect communion.... why not accept all that Christ has to offer you?

wouldn't work for the new Christians in AD 42... they had the church leadership though
Which would have been 100% in agreement with the future NT writings.
while some are still in imperfect communion.... why not accept all that Christ has to offer you?
There is no "accepting" only part of what Christ has to offer.

No part of salvation, justification, sanctification, glorification is denied to any of the born again (Jn 3:3-8) through faith in Jesus Christ (Jn 3:18).

Which would have been 100% in agreement with the future NT writings.
except that the church is fluid, not static.... 'whatever you bind...' [no expiration date]
There is no "accepting" only part of what Christ has to offer.
I agree. Why won't you accept the Eucharist?

Jesus said to them, “Amen, amen, I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you do not have life within you.
No part of salvation, justification, sanctification, glorification is denied to any of the born again (Jn 3:3-8) through faith in Jesus Christ (Jn 3:18).
see above.... 'unless....'

Who is binding and loosing? Peter and the other apostles --quite Catholic

v17 Jesus said to him in reply, “Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah. For flesh and blood has not revealed this to you, but my heavenly Father.

the key [v19] to that is Christ will give Peter the authority over others

What does in mean that flesh and blood has not revealed it but the invisible father as eternal God did ?.

Does it mean flesh and blood Peter revealed it as some sort of hidden mystical understanding hid from Protestants? ?

Christ the husband of the church from heaven loosens his will and binds it "let there be" on earth .

You keep avoiding the subject matter verse 17

Why did Peter our brother in the Lord rebuke the God of glory and forbid the Son of man Jesus from doing the will of the invisible head Christ right after what you call Peter receive

Maybe Peter has the key to limbo for the younger sinners or purgatory for the more mature ? That key ?

As an example, Luther was part of the one true faith until he went against the only authority. Who gave Calvin, Luther, Zwingli, Knox, and others the right to stray from the one church protected by the Holy Spirit? If they are allowed, so are you and me... I should start the church of Arch and come up with my own personal, fallible, interpretations of scripture :rolleyes: 🤷‍♂️
Go right ahead! The RCC has been doing that for centuries!!

Like the "immaculate conception"?

In that way they make our blessed sister in the lord, Mary. . . into a Queen mother of heaven the mother of mercy . An oral tradition of dying mankind passed on from the Pharisees with Sadducees .With a different name for their Queen mother

Making her the only recipient of grace the "full cost of salvation" does despite the that fullness of Christ labor of love . Again the whole cost actual salvation. Not a kick start.

Teaching the rest of humanity receive a unknown remnant of saving grace and must suffer and wonder. . . wonder in Limbo for the younger sinners and Purgatory the more mature .Reveals false teachers , false prophets .

1 Corinthians 11:19For there must be also heresies (differences in opinion) among you, that they which are approved may be made manifest among you.

There must be opinions(heresies) as long as they do not do despite. . . again the fullness of Grace. Not a down payment pay as you suffer and wonder .

2 Peter 2:1 But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

You keep avoiding the subject matter verse 17
Jesus said to him in reply, “Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah. For flesh and blood has not revealed this to you, but my heavenly Father.

and?
Maybe Peter has the key to limbo for the younger sinners or purgatory for the more mature ? That key ?
no, the keys to the kingdom... and bind/loose over Christ's Church

Jesus said to him in reply, “Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah. For flesh and blood has not revealed this to you, but my heavenly Father.

and?
Who revealed it to flesh and blood Peter our brother in the Lord who had no knowledge of his own who Christ was.

He proved he had no faith .Rebuked the Holy Father of glory and forbid the Son of man Jesus from doing the will of Christ our husband

Who revealed it to flesh and blood Peter our brother in the Lord who had no knowledge of his own who Christ was.
What was the overall 'prize'? Authority [keys]

and?

no, the keys to the kingdom... and bind/loose over Christ's Church
Did they work for Peter earthly inspired (Rome) Who unlocked the gates of hell. Seeing Satan was the power by which Peter our brother in the lord rebukes God. . . tried to convince the whole word all the nations God is a Jewish man as King of kings .It the same goal he has today it began in the garden of Eden.

Did they work for Peter earthly inspired (Rome) Who unlocked the gates of hell.
Peter made his rounds to the church throughout....

Acts 9:31-32 The CHURCH THROUGHOUT all Judea, Galilee, and Samaria was at peace. It was being built up and walked in the fear of the Lord, and with the consolation of the holy Spirit it grew in numbers.

As PETER was passing THROUGH EVERY REGION, he went down to the holy ones living in Lydda.

What was the overall 'prize'? Authority [keys]
Prize?

Did you mean work of faith or called a labor of Christ's eternal love. The unseen eternal powerful thing of Christ our husband ?

The same binding loosening power given to all that believe as Christ gives us his power to make it so. . let there be and it was so,

Matthew 18:18 Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be (having been) bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall (having been) be loosed in heaven.

Matthew 18:18 Verily I say to you, Whatever things ye may bind upon the earth shall be having been bound in the heavens, and whatever things ye may loose on the earth shall be having been loosed in the heavens.

Its easy to see the proper interpretation.

Why promote earthly iRome) inspired of the father of lies? What is the hope? God is a man?

Mary our sister in the Lord did give birth to eternal God .

Matthew 18:18 CSB Truly I tell you, whatever you bind on earth will have been bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will have been loosed in heaven.

Matthew 18:18DLNTruly I say to you, whatever you bind on earth will have been bound in heaven. And whatever you loose on earth will have been loosed in heaven.

Matthew 18:18 HCSB I assure you: Whatever you bind on earth is already bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth is already loosed in heaven.

Matthew 18:18 WEB Most certainly I tell you, whatever things you bind on earth will have been bound in heaven, and whatever things you release on earth will have been released in heaven.

Try studying the doctrine of inspiration .It turn things right side up

Deuteronomy 32King James Version32 Give ear, O ye heavens, and I will speak; and hear, O earth, the words of my mouth. My doctrine shall drop (not rise) as the rain, my speech shall distil as the dew, as the small rain upon the tender herb, and as the showers upon the grass:

Back