• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.
  • Welcome Visitors! Join us and be blessed while fellowshipping and celebrating our Glorious Salvation In Christ Jesus.

The Apostles Creed Missing Ingredient?

Christ every day!
Christ our husband as the Father?

He lovingly commands us to call no man Holy Father, Holy See. prince of the Apostles etc

It would seem you must trust a entity named Peter or Mary as our bother and sister in the lord .

Keeping in mind that a text without a context is a pretext.

In context, John is referring to those who have rejected Christ, the early Gnostics (as seen from what they believed) who were against Christ; i.e., "anti-Christs."
He is not referring to believers in Christ.
Keep in mind John says they came out of us.... they were part of the one faith. Man seems to want to always change what God ordained - His one true Church.

Oxymorons run deep, as in the term 'Roman' 'Catholic'
You seem to be more concerned as to where the hierarchical church has its 'main office' over the fact that Christ only established His one true Catholic Church.
Irony also runs deep, as the 'first Catholic Christians' (Jews?) did their share of persecuting Jews.
and St. Paul persecuted Christ's Catholic Church

Christ is God the Son!

Mary and Peter our brother and sister in the Lord. They have nothing to do with our salvation ." A new incorruptible born again spirit of eternal God".

The goal of the father of lies is to seduce the unconverted that God is a Jewish man as King of kings .

Peter used as a antichrists (many) false apostles, false prophets.

Peter rebuked eternal God the Lord of glory and forbid the Son man, Jesus from doing the will of the invisible head ,Christ. . . the husband

Mathew 16:22-23 Then Peter took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee. But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

Why did not the Pope chose the apostle John? He seemed to be more stable than the serial denier. . Peter.

God is not dying mankind. dying mankind

Marvel not .Jesus the Son of man who became a son of God the first born of many Christian's

1 John 3:12 Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not. Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.

There simply is no defense against the sword of the invisible Spirit of our heavenly Father "sola scriptura" all things written in the law and prophets .

The CCC .....the Catholic, what they call a divine authority. . their book of laws. :"I heard it through the fathers grape vine" of dying mankind". Is rendered useless

huh? Peter was given the keys from Christ.

And they unlocked the gates of hell and that's why Peter rebuked eternal God and forbid the Son of man from doing the will????

It seems easy to see some close their eyes at the key verse

Mathew16: 17 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.

Who revealed it to flesh and blood, dying mankind, Peter ????

Why did Peter our brother in the Lord rebuke eternal God and forbid the Son of man Jesus from doing the will of the Holy Father ?.What does the Pope say?

It is far from an exhaustive statement of the basics of our faith.
Yet, it is allegedly grounded in Scripture. (maybe they just took the foundation of the Faith for granite).

Keep in mind John says they came out of us.... they were part of the one faith. Man seems to want to always change what God ordained - His one true Church.
The one faith is in Jesus Christ, common to all in the body of Christ through faith in him.

The one faith is in Jesus Christ, common to all in the body of Christ through faith in him.
and yet the one faith common to all is not being obeyed....

Jn 6 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me and I in him

and yet the one faith common to all is not being obeyed....

Jn 6 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me and I in him
And?

No one is without sin (1 Jn 1:6-8).
Jesus is the Judge. . .and the Judge is our Savior.

and not everyone is in full communion with THE faith
No one is without sin (1 Jn 1:6-8).
Jesus is the Judge. . .who is also our Savior.
What does that have to do with anything I said? If you want to be part of the one faith, why are you acting like this is a buffet line where you can choose what you want to agree with?

nope.... it was and still is -- authority.... bind/loose with the other apostles as well
Did you read the verse?

Who revealed the will of God to flesh and blood Peter if not our unseen head the Holy Father ?

Your idea of binding and loosening will not change the fact that Peter rebuked the lord and forbid the Son of man from doing the will of His father . That's the binding authority earthly or like James says of the devil.

Matthew 16:19EasyEnglish Bible1 I will give you the keys to the kingdom of heaven. You will tell people here on earth what is right for them to do. And you will tell them what is not right for them to do. God in heaven will give you this authority. He will agree with what you say.’

Matthew 16:19 When you speak … God’s forgiveness Literally, “Whatever you bind on earth will have been bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will have been loosed in heaven.” Then Peter took Jesus away from the other disciples. He began to tell Jesus that he must not say things like that. ‘No, Lord! God will never let this happen to you!’ he said to Jesus.

The object lesson . Will you obey the living word or continue to think of men above our unseen had Christ. ?

Mathew16:23 Jesus turned round and said to Peter, ‘Satan, go away from me! I must obey God. But you are trying to stop me. Your thoughts do not come from God. Instead, you are thinking like men think.

Why not chose the apostle John rather than Peter our brother in the lord. . the serial denier?

Can I assume you are referring to 1 John 2:19? "They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us."

No, John doesn't say "they came out of us", and in fact he goes to the trouble to point out that THEY WERE NOT OF US. Where, then, do you get the notion that they were part of the one faith???

What does that have to do with seeking Christ's one true Church?
Seeking a church rather than seeking salvation??

Salvation has nothing to so with seeking a church. The "abomination of desolation"

We are the living temple not made with the dying hands as a wil of mankind .But has every thing to do with seeking the invisible head as our Holy Father.

Replacing eternal God with Peter and Mary dying mankind is the result of Satan working in Peter trying to seduce all the nations that God is a Jewish man as King of kings .

Its easy to see God the creator is not dying mankind

One cannot ‘seek’ the true Church. One can be placed into THE Church, by God.
Those that are ‘called out’.

Back