• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.
  • Welcome Visitors! Join us and be blessed while fellowshipping and celebrating our Glorious Salvation In Christ Jesus.

The Apostles Creed Missing Ingredient?

The core of the gospel is present in all as I suggested earlier.
then why the denominations? Where do you find these explicit core beliefs for salvation [list of essentials]?

then why the denominations? Where do you find these explicit core beliefs for salvation [list of essentials]?
Why? That is another subject.

It deals with the multitude of belief systems. Why have them if all you need is faith?
The point made was that the core Gospel is present in them all.

The point made was that the core Gospel is present in them all.
That's my point.... where is your list of 'essentials' for salvation in scripture?

That's my point.... where is your list of 'essentials' for salvation in scripture?
Essentials is a different discussion.
I repeat…the core of the Good News is present in all of those.

Essentials is a different discussion.
I repeat…the core of the Good News is present in all of those.
The core of the Good News? We all believe 1Cor15:1-4.

in other words, if all we need is 1Cor15:1-4, how important is the rest of the nt?
So that we might know the depth of the Riches in Christ.

So that we might know the depth of the Riches in Christ.
which includes nuggets like Church Authority [Peter, etc.], the Eucharist....

Ah…I see. No, we are not going to agree.
which takes us back to the obvious.... which denomination has the truth? aren't we mini-popes floundering when we eat from the buffet over the banquet?

which takes us back to the obvious.... which denomination has the truth? aren't we mini-popes floundering when we eat from the buffet over the banquet?
Denomination? Do you consider the RCC s denomination?

Back