• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.
  • Welcome Visitors! Join us and be blessed while fellowshipping and celebrating our Glorious Salvation In Christ Jesus.

The Rapture

Who wrote, formed...whatever the "authoritative NT apostolic teaching (didactics)"

Didactics (as she put it) meant one hearing of the actual teachings from the apostles when they lived.

Sadly, she has no idea how the Greek language of the Bible works.

The Greek of the NT was not only able to capture the thinking, but also the emotions and intent of the one writing.
Not to mention, writing while they were under the power of the Holy Spirit to do so.

One pastor I finally learned about is able to present the Scriptures in that way. Its not something one gets from concordances and dictionaries. Pastors themselves after learning of him would would order his messages for their personal study reference. And, he does not charge for his
materials.

God is fair. He will raise up what is needed even before we know what the need really is.

grace and peace........

For what its worth. Some might need to see this.

• Gaslighting is a form of psychological abuse that makes a person question their own perceptions, which can harm the victim's mental health.
  • Ways that gaslighters gain power and control include lying, projecting their flaws onto others and deflecting when confronted by others.

When the Holy Spirit is not controlling certain believers their natural tendency of their sin nature will lead to gaslighting.
https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/.../5-go-tactics-gaslighters-and-how-resist-them

LOL....because you have no answer for it you say I put to much stock in it.
You might want to save the LOL’s until you answer post #520. I have answered it several times but you keep ignoring it. Tell us where is that all important white horse In Zechariah 14 or Matthew 24?. You have hung your hat on a doctrinal position that is a false premise and have been rebutted but keep on pretending it is the smoking gun for your position.

You didn't answer the white horse question...remember...

9After He had said this, they watched as He was taken up, and a cloud hid Him from their sight.10They were looking intently into the sky as He was going, when suddenly two men dressed in white stood beside them. 11“Men of Galilee,” they said, “why do you stand here looking into the sky? This same Jesus, who has been taken from you into heaven, will come back in the same way you have seen Him go into heaven.”

....no white horse.
No white horse In Zechariah 14 or Matthew 24 but you have no answer as to why. Maybe you should drop this white horse argument until you can actually justify it from scripture.

So, Christians praying can't restrain? Yikes.
You are free to pray and "restrain" the evil in this world if you think that is how this works.

Daniel 10:12 Then said he unto me, Fear not, Daniel: for from the first day that thou didst set thine heart to understand, and to chasten thyself before thy God, thy words were heard, and I am come for thy words.

13 But the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me one and twenty days: but, lo, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me; and I remained there with the kings of Persia.

Daniel prayed and the angel dispatched to answer his prayer was withstood for 21 days until Michael came to help.

Don't bite off more than you can chew restraining the AC! Don't forget scripture says he is given power over the saints. Rev 13:7 , Daniel 7:21 & 25

Yes, prayer is an effective tool but let's keep it within the confines of scriptural reality.

When the Holy Spirit is not controlling certain believers their natural tendency of their sin nature will lead to gaslighting.
Believers submit to the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit does not "control" anyone, we have free will.

Then He takes us to heaven for seven years
Scripture for this? This is not written in scripture, my challenge to you is prove it.
to be evaluated to see if we shall serve with Him for the Millennium,
Scripture for this? If one who has been taken to heaven is found not worthy to serve in the Millennium what happens to them ?

This is nonsense , not found anywhere in scripture.
and for the Marriage supper of the Lamb. We are still going to be eating!
You make a lot of assumptions about the marriage supper. Point us to all Scriptures on this you know of and tell us how you interpret them.

Once the trib starts...won't you be able to add seven years to it and determine the date no one knows?
Where did you come up with 7 years. Even if you know when the tribulation starts exactly that doesn't mean you can absolutely know the day or the hour. We will know the approximate time.

1 Thessalonians 5:1 But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you.

2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.

3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

4 But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.

Tell us if we are gone you need to explain verse 4. If we are outta here verse 4 is pointless. To the church Jesus will not come as a thief in the night. Remember we are to be watching and waiting.

If you're asking about that phrase, it is basic Christian doctrine that the teaching of the apostles is the foundation and authority of the NT people of God, and it is my own phrase.
OK, if you say so.

Thanks.

Putin is in no shape these days to ride a horse, let alone walk and chew gum.

The Biblical discipline of Isagogics teaches the principle that we must take what something once was, and reveal it in today's equivalency.
It should be interesting.
I wonder what these guys will turn out to be...

Rev 9:7 In appearance the locusts were like horses prepared for battle: on their heads were what looked like crowns of gold; their faces were like human faces, 8their hair like women’s hair, and their teeth like lions’ teeth; 9they had breastplates like breastplates of iron, and the noise of their wings was like the noise of many chariots with horses rushing into battle. 10They have tails and stings like scorpions, and their power to hurt people for five months is in their tails.

It should be interesting.
I wonder what these guys will turn out to be...

Rev 9:7 In appearance the locusts were like horses prepared for battle: on their heads were what looked like crowns of gold; their faces were like human faces, 8their hair like women’s hair, and their teeth like lions’ teeth; 9they had breastplates like breastplates of iron, and the noise of their wings was like the noise of many chariots with horses rushing into battle. 10They have tails and stings like scorpions, and their power to hurt people for five months is in their tails.
The locusts are men (Satan‘s army).

You might want to save the LOL’s until you answer post #520. I have answered it several times but you keep ignoring it. Tell us where is that all important white horse In Zechariah 14 or Matthew 24?. You have hung your hat on a doctrinal position that is a false premise and have been rebutted but keep on pretending it is the smoking gun for your position.
My hat rack has many hooks to hang the pre-rapture hat on. The White Horse dilemma is hanging on one of those hooks.

The locusts are men (Satan‘s army).
The description sound like it is a bit more than "men". I can go along with the Satans army position...but what does the image picture? Is it a type of drone? Demonic entity?

You are free to pray and "restrain" the evil in this world if you think that is how this works.

Daniel 10:12 Then said he unto me, Fear not, Daniel: for from the first day that thou didst set thine heart to understand, and to chasten thyself before thy God, thy words were heard, and I am come for thy words.

13 But the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me one and twenty days: but, lo, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me; and I remained there with the kings of Persia.

Daniel prayed and the angel dispatched to answer his prayer was withstood for 21 days until Michael came to help.

Don't bite off more than you can chew restraining the AC! Don't forget scripture says he is given power over the saints. Rev 13:7 , Daniel 7:21 & 25

Yes, prayer is an effective tool but let's keep it within the confines of scriptural reality.
As Christians we can ask God for "restraint"...we don't know how God will enact that restraining.

Correct, it is not imminent. Do you have scripture that says it is? I know of Scripture that says the man of sin will be revealed first.
Paul mentions the imminent return of Christ...
The bible presents a series of events when and in what order these events happens which contain the rapture isn't always apparent.

Back