• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.
  • Welcome Visitors! Join us and be blessed while fellowshipping and celebrating our Glorious Salvation In Christ Jesus.

The Rapture

Actually,... the new birth is essential to understanding the Scriptures...

1 Corinthians 2:14 ESV
The natural person does not accept the things of the Spirit of God, for they are folly to him, and he is not able to understand them because they are spiritually discerned.

Unless a person is born again, true, they are not 'part of the club'.
I didn't say otherwise. What I was saying was to compare what @ChristB4us had said, to that. He seemed to think, that until one agrees with his interpretation, they can't agree with his interpretation, because they are not initiates.

I didn't say otherwise. What I was saying was to compare what @ChristB4us had said, to that. He seemed to think, that until one agrees with his interpretation, they can't agree with his interpretation, because they are not initiates.
Gotcha, I guess interjecting the new birth made it kind of confusing.

I dont disagree with a rapture, just the time in which it takes place.
Oh, that one is easy, just the same as was His first Coming..."in the fullness of time" (Gal 4:4)

Oh, that one is easy, just the same as was His first Coming..."in the fullness of time" (Gal 4:4)
At the second coming.

At the second coming.
The Lord`s second coming to earth is to deliver Israel and bring judgment upon the rebellious nations.

The Body of Christ`s catching away, however, is when it has come to maturity -

`...till we all come to the unity of the faith and the knowledge of the Son of God, to a perfect, (mature) man, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ...` (Eph. 4: 13)

And this will then bring in the Day of the LORD, (God Almighty in judgment. (Rev. 16: 7)

`But you, brethren, are not in darkness that this day, (Day of the LORD) should overtake you as a thief.` (1 Thess. 5: 4)

The Lord`s second coming to earth is to deliver Israel and bring judgment upon the rebellious nations.
Well, that is your opinion.

I thought that myself many years ago.

Back