• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.
  • Welcome Visitors! Join us and be blessed while fellowshipping and celebrating our Glorious Salvation In Christ Jesus.

The Rapture

Aways depending on ALL of God`s word. Rev. 20: 4 - 5, does not have `as a ` or `like a ` but specific detail concerning the 1,000 years.
But you are still avoiding. I've already addressed the above, showing your error, and you've failed to address what I actually posted.

Yes I have. If 1,000 years in Revelation 20 are literal then so are the 1,000 hills and 1,000 generations. Premillennialism ((Dispensational and Historic) continually moves the goalposts.
God`s word shows if something is literal or not. I have shown you examples and it seems you are avoiding those.

But you are still avoiding. I've already addressed the above, showing your error, and you've failed to address what I actually posted.
God`s word shows if something is literal or not. I have shown you examples and it seems you are avoiding those.

No, sorry, I've avoided nothing. The cattle on a thousand hills, is it literally a thousand hills, or not? Everyone including yourself knows you've avoided answering this like the plague.

So you're repeating yourself, and your avoidance, with cut and paste responses now?

No, sorry, I've avoided nothing. The cattle on a thousan hills, literally a thousand hills, or not? Everyone including yourself knows you've avoided answering this like the plague.
I answered - God owns all the earth and its fullness, so it is poetic language of `a thousand hills.`

I answered - God owns all the earth and its fullness, so it is poetic language of `a thousand hills.`
No, sorry Marilyn, you haven't answered, and you know it. Why are you so scared of answering it? Isn't it because it will undermine your errant beliefs?

No, sorry Marilyn, you haven't answered, and you know it. Why are you so scared of answering it? Isn't it because it will undermine your errant beliefs?
`Be diligent to present yourself approved to God, a worker who does not need to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

But shun profane and VAIN BABBLINGS for they will increase to more ungodliness.` (2 Tim. 2: 15 & 16)

`Be diligent to present yourself approved to God, a worker who does not need to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

But shun profane and VAIN BABBLINGS for they will increase to more ungodliness.` (2 Tim. 2: 15 & 16)
But you’ve still not answered his posts.

Yes, I believe that Scripture, and all Scripture. Instead of, as is typical with dispies, going ad hominem and trying to destroy someone and condemn them to hell with a misapplied verse, why not answer my question instead?

I mean your attempted vex missed me by several universes.

Yes, I believe that Scripture, and all Scripture. Instead of, as is typical with dispies, going ad hominem and trying to destroy someone and condemn them to hell with a misapplied verse, why not answer my question instead?

I mean your attempted vex missed me by several universes.
She asked if I’m the one lacking common sense. That’s rich. If the 1,000 years in Revelation 20 are literal then so is the seven headed Satan dragon.

Back