• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.
  • Welcome Visitors! Join us and be blessed while fellowshipping and celebrating our Glorious Salvation In Christ Jesus.

The Rapture

Yes, but your comment `
I'm sure we will notice when that happens.

No scriptures.
If it will be like life from the dead for Israel (sounds like a dramatic event) then if we are here when it happens, I am sure we will notice.

Post the verses, let's find out. :)
`Behold the Lion of the tribe of Judah.` (Rev. 5: 5)

`Judah is a lion`s whelp.` (Gen. 49: 9)

`Now to his surprise, a young lion came roaring against him.` (Jud. 14: 5)

`the merchants of Tarshish and all their young lions.` (Ez. 38: 13)

Obviously the immediate context and in line with the context of all God`s word is needed.

`Behold the Lion of the tribe of Judah.` (Rev. 5: 5)

`Judah is a lion`s whelp.` (Gen. 49: 9)

`Now to his surprise, a young lion came roaring against him.` (Jud. 14: 5)

`the merchants of Tarshish and all their young lions.` (Ez. 38: 13)

Obviously the immediate context and in line with the context of all God`s word is needed.
Well of course context is needed.

OK. I'll try again, so far you have not answered. 1000 in Scripture, always literal?
1 Corinthians 14:33 for God is not a God of confusion but of peace, as in all the churches of the saints.

Revelation 22:
6 And he said unto me, These sayings are faithful and true: and the Lord God of the holy prophets sent his angel to shew unto his servants the things which must shortly be done.
7 Behold, I come quickly: blessed is he that keepeth the sayings of the prophecy of this book.

19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

You are not digging. You are building a pile of manure. Tell us what your credentials are. If you are not qualified, please stop wasting your time and ours.
May I ask what are your credentials, seminary background, ministry experience?

Thanks !

1 Corinthians 14:33 for God is not a God of confusion but of peace, as in all the churches of the saints.

Revelation 22:
6 And he said unto me, These sayings are faithful and true: and the Lord God of the holy prophets sent his angel to shew unto his servants the things which must shortly be done.
7 Behold, I come quickly: blessed is he that keepeth the sayings of the prophecy of this book.

19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
You still have no answer. I'm waiting.

Well, ...... I learned how to read and to comprehend what I read when I was 4 years old.
So you were reading with comprehension at 4 years old? What were you reading and comprehending at 4, exactly? Dr. Seuss? Edgar Allen Poe? Shakespeare? Kierkegaard? Karl Barth?

Back