• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.

Do you understand?-The Lords supper?

Is that a denial of Lk 22:20: "This cup is the new covenant in my blood, which is poured out for you."

Your point?
A cup of wine is not poured out but his blood is

Chubby checker “do the twist”! Lol

Chubby checker!

Matt 26 And as they were eating, Jesus took bread, and blessed it, and brake it, and gave it to the disciples, and said, Take, eat; this is my body.

Matt 26:28 For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

The simple fact that Jesus is God makes it a reality for example: God cannot say “let there be light” and no light appears!

Even if it was not His body by the fact God is declaring it would make it a reality!

Thks

I would offer.

The metaphor "drink blood" is used 20 times throughout the Bible .Eat flesh 66 times

Comparing the spiritual unseen to spiritual. . .faith to faith l

Numbers 23:24 Behold, the people shall rise up as a great lion, and lift up himself as a young lion: he shall not lie down until he eat of the prey, and drink the blood of the slain

Ezekiel 39:17 And, thou son of man, thus saith the Lord God; Speak unto every feathered fowl, and to every beast of the field, Assemble yourselves, and come; gather yourselves on every side to my sacrifice that I do sacrifice for you, even a great sacrifice upon the mountains of Israel, that ye may eat flesh, and drink blood.

Revelation 19:18 That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great.

its seems clear .." Eat the flesh" strengthened by the will of another to both give them understanding and empower to do it. Our daily bread or called hidden manna .

The go go power food the Father gave to Jesus the Son of man To eat it literally abomination.

John 4: 31 In the mean while his disciples prayed him, saying, Master, eat. But he said unto them, I have meat to eat that ye know not of.
Therefore said the disciples one to another, Hath any man brought him ought to eat? Jesus saith unto them, My meat is to do the will of him that sent me, and to finish his work.

And he drank the cup, he didn't pour it out.

Your point?
It was poured out on the cross
As the propitiatory sacrifice

Holy communion is a sacrament and the seven sacraments are the fruits of His sacrifice!

We receive holy communion or the Eucharist from the altar!

Hebrews 13:10
We have an altar, whereof they have no right to eat which serve the tabernacle.

Thks

On the night of the passover, Jesus implemented the Lords supper. He said --Keep on doing this in remembrance of me.= On the night of the passover only.
That is not what he said, at all.

Luke 22:14-23
When the hour had come, he reclined at the table, and the apostles with him. And he said to them, "I have earnestly desired to eat this Passover with you before I suffer; for I say to you, I shall never again eat it until it is fulfilled in the kingdom of God." And when he had taken a cup and given thanks, he said, "Take this and share it among yourselves; for I say to you, I will not drink of the fruit of the vine from now on until the kingdom of God comes." And when he had taken some bread and given thanks, he broke it and gave it to them, saying, "This is my body which is given for you; do this in remembrance of me." And in the same way he took the cup after they had eaten, saying, "This cup which is poured out for you is the new covenant in my blood. But behold, the hand of the one betraying me is with mine on the table. For indeed, the Son of Man is going as it has been determined; but woe to that man by whom he is betrayed!" And they began to discuss among themselves which one of them it might be who was going to do this thing.

That is what is stated in scripture. That is what is recorded. Matthew's, Mark's, and John's gospels do not have Jesus saying, "Do this in remembrance of me." Only Luke reports Jesus saying those words and the words are "...do this in remembrance of me," NOT "Keep on doing this in remembrance of me," OR "Keep on doing this on the night of the Passover only," OR even "Keep doing the Passover."

If we're going to discuss what Jesus said then let's discuss what he actually said, and not some made-up nonsense that was never uttered from his mouth. Let's definitely not abuse scripture by making it say things it never states and then (wrongly) imagine we're discussing God's word correctly. Let's definitely not render the report of Luke in any way that would conflict with what Paul later wrote,

1 Corinthians 5:6-8
Your boasting is not good. Do you not know that a little leaven leavens the whole lump of dough? Clean out the old leaven so that you may be a new lump, just as you are in fact unleavened. For Christ our Passover also has been sacrificed. Therefore, let us celebrate the feast, not with old leaven, nor with the leaven of malice and wickedness, but with the unleavened bread of sincerity and truth.

It's an odd op that changes the word of God and then seeks to celebrate the Passover that is Christ with a lack of truth. This 1 Corinthians 5 text is the only other time in the New Testament where the Passover is mentioned in the present tense. All other mentions are about what happened prior to Calvary. Similarly, 1 Corinthians is also the only epistle to mention the Lord's supper (and there is no mention of it occurring at Passover - see 1 Cor. 11:2-24).

It is also an odd op that asserts the Lord's supper should occur only on Passover when Jesus never said any such thing AND that is nowhere found in the rest of the New Testament, or the New Testament's ecclesia's practice. We know from the gospels that even though we celebrate his sacrifice, Jesus won't be participating until the wedding feast.

Whatever else is said, the facts of whole scripture are that we walk in the Passover sacrifice of the God's lamb every single day and there isn't a day when we cannot or should not celebrate that condition. Any Christian wanting to practice the Lord's supper ONLY on the Passover certainly has liberty to do so, but others need not be bound to that very limited practice.

Romans 14:1-10
Now accept the one who is weak in faith, but not for the purpose of passing judgment on his opinions. One person has faith that he may eat all things, but he who is weak eats vegetables only. The one who eats is not to regard with contempt the one who does not eat, and the one who does not eat is not to judge the one who eats, for God has accepted him. Who are you to judge the servant of another? To his own master he stands or falls; and he will stand, for the Lord is able to make him stand. One person regards one day above another, another regards every day alike. Each person must be fully convinced in his own mind. He who observes the day, observes it for the Lord, and he who eats, does so for the Lord, for he gives thanks to God; and he who eats not, for the Lord he does not eat, and gives thanks to God. For not one of us lives for himself, and not one dies for himself; for if we live, we live for the Lord, or if we die, we die for the Lord; therefore whether we live or die, we are the Lord's. For to this end Christ died and lived again, that He might be Lord both of the dead and of the living. But you, why do you judge your brother? Or you again, why do you regard your brother with contempt? For we will all stand before the judgment seat of God.

We have liberty to honor one day more than another as long as we do so unto God AND don't judge those who do things differently. Likewise, we have liberty to treat all days exactly alike - whether we celebrate the Lord's supper daily or not - as long as we do so unto God and do not judge those who do things differently.

So...

If this op is intended in any way to impugn any Christian because they don't practice the Lord's supper on Passover, then this op is incorrect. If, on the other hand, the op is intended to celebrate the fulfillment of what was foreshadowed long ago when the Hebrews were enslaved in Egypt, and the new life every Christian has every day, every place in that sacrifice that is Christ then that can be commended.

I would think we must look to the spiritual unseen understanding of prophecy . The world has no understanding of spiritual matters .Every thing is according to what the eyes see the temporal .No faith as power coming from Christ our eternal invisible head as it is written

They that venerated the flesh of dying mankind (law of the fathers)made Jesus the Son of man into a circus seal. . do some magic work a miracle then we se with our own will believe the unseen head maybe .

John 4:48Then said Jesus unto him, Except ye see signs and wonders, ye will not believe.

John 6:30They said therefore unto him, What sign shewest thou then, that we may see, and believe thee? what dost thou work?

Why use the second part (the hill the cross of the 3 day and night promised demonstration( using Literal corrupted blood) in regard of the three day night propmised demonstration to the whole world , given in Genesis 3: 15 along with Isaiah 53.

The Lord bruising the heel of the Son of man crushing the head the serpent .

The unseen head, our Holy Father causing the Son of man Jesus to cry out for strength having none of His own living in dying flesh. Three times in the Garden of Gethsemane the Father the invisible head ,Christ struck him with the letter of the law "death". Three time In agony he cried out for help from the other apostles Three times the Father the invisible head put them all asleep to fulfil the two working as one prophecies. The work of two (Father and Son of man. . empowered by one the Father ) Then the wake up call ... arise wake up sleepy heads part two the cross. the bloody demonstrating

Luke 22:43-45King James Version43 And there appeared an angel unto him from heaven, strengthening him And being in an agony he prayed. . more earnestly: and his sweat was as it were great drops of blood falling down to the ground.

Spit is used in another parable healing the spiritual blind . . all forms of water represent the unseen eternal work of the Holy Spirit (Deuteronomy 32:1-2 )

The word "as" it were great drops of blood informing the born again believers a parable is in view Sweat to show the work of the Father The Living working sacrifice not dead as some seem to assume .

The literal corrupted blood must be poured out in order to demonstrate it is temporal . . . it returns to the lifeless spiritless dust it was formed with

All die not receiving their new incorruptible body. all will be awoken on the last day Wake up sleepy heads receive the other part of the propmised a new body to go with our new born agin spirit .

Leviticus 4:18 And he shall put some of the blood upon the horns of the altar which is before the Lord, that is in the tabernacle of the congregation, and shall pour out all the blood at the bottom of the altar of the burnt offering, which is at the door of the tabernacle of the congregation.

Leviticus 4:25 And the priest shall take of the blood of the sin offering with his finger, and put it upon the horns of the altar of burnt offering, and shall pour out his bloodat the bottom of the altar of burnt offering.

Leviticus 4:30 And the priest shall take of the blood thereof with his finger, and put it upon the horns of the altar of burnt offering, and shall pour out all the blood thereof at the bottom of the altar.

Leviticus 4:34 And the priest shall take of the blood of the sin offering with his finger, and put it upon the horns of the altar of burnt offering, and shall pour out all the blood thereof at the bottom of the altar:

John 19:33-35King James VersionBut when they came to Jesus, and saw that he was dead already, they brake not his legs:But one of the soldiers with a spear pierced his side, and forthwith came there out blood and water. And he that saw it bare record, and his record is true: and he knoweth that he saith true, that ye might believe.

1 John 5:6
This is he that came by water and blood, even Jesus Christ; not by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit that beareth witness, because the Spirit is truth.

Leviticus 4:18And he shall put some of the blood upon the horns of the altar which is before the Lord, that is in the tabernacle of the congregation, and shall pour out all the blood at the bottom of the altar of the burnt offering, which is at the door of the tabernacle of the congregation.

Leviticus 4:25 And the priest shall take of the blood of the sin offering with his finger, and put it upon the horns of the altar of burnt offering, and shall pour out his blood at the bottomof the altar of burnt offering.

Leviticus 4:30
And the priest shall take of the blood thereof with his finger, and put it upon the horns of the altar of burnt offering, and shall pour out all the blood thereof at the bottom of the altar.
I
Leviticus 4:34And the priest shall take of the blood of the sin offering with his finger, and put it upon the horns of the altar of burnt offering, and shall pour out all the blood thereof at the bottom of the altar:

Again not a dead sacrifice... blood pouring out return to clay of the field to show life was given.

Simply the Spirit of Christ the husband of the bride the church pouring his lanor of Love out his own Holy Spirt life on dying flesh and blood in jeopardy of his own Life

Without parable Christ who works in us he spoke not . To Literalize is do drink to ones destruction

Holy communion is a sacrament and the seven sacraments are the fruits of His sacrifice!

We receive holy communion or the Eucharist from the altar!

Hebrews 13:10
We have an altar, whereof they have no right to eat which serve the tabernacle.

Thks
Hi Don

Does it come out as draught? Can it reduce time in of sufferings and wondering in Limbo for the younger sinners, and Purgatory for the more mature . . . . And call that grace?

Matthew 15:17Do not ye yet understand, that whatsoever entereth in at the mouth goeth into the belly, and is cast out into the draught?

Mark 7:19 Because it entereth not into his heart, but into the belly, and goeth out into the draught, purging all meats?

It the kind food as false prophecy (tradition of dying mankind) the father of lies uses

Mathew 4: 3-4 And when the tempter came to him, he said, If thou be the Son of God, command that these stones be made bread.
But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God. (sola scriptura)

The food of sons of God. Born again believer eat . . .as our daily bread. It is is shown below It does not come out as draught and does enter ones new born again soul

John 4:33-35King James Version33 Therefore said the disciples one to another, Hath any man brought him ought to eat?
Jesus saith unto them, My meat is to do the will of him that sent me, and to finish his work.

Beware of "cannibalisms"

Galatians 5:15 But if ye bite and devour one another, take heed that ye be not consumed one of another.

No pecking order in the family' of God

Eternal God. One invisible head Christ the husband who named his chaste virgin bride Christian after her husband Christ the founder of the heavenly City

That is not what he said, at all.

Luke 22:14-23
When the hour had come, he reclined at the table, and the apostles with him. And he said to them, "I have earnestly desired to eat this Passover with you before I suffer; for I say to you, I shall never again eat it until it is fulfilled in the kingdom of God." And when he had taken a cup and given thanks, he said, "Take this and share it among yourselves; for I say to you, I will not drink of the fruit of the vine from now on until the kingdom of God comes." And when he had taken some bread and given thanks, he broke it and gave it to them, saying, "This is my body which is given for you; do this in remembrance of me." And in the same way he took the cup after they had eaten, saying, "This cup which is poured out for you is the new covenant in my blood. But behold, the hand of the one betraying me is with mine on the table. For indeed, the Son of Man is going as it has been determined; but woe to that man by whom he is betrayed!" And they began to discuss among themselves which one of them it might be who was going to do this thing.

That is what is stated in scripture. That is what is recorded. Matthew's, Mark's, and John's gospels do not have Jesus saying, "Do this in remembrance of me." Only Luke reports Jesus saying those words and the words are "...do this in remembrance of me," NOT "Keep on doing this in remembrance of me," OR "Keep on doing this on the night of the Passover only," OR even "Keep doing the Passover."

If we're going to discuss what Jesus said then let's discuss what he actually said, and not some made-up nonsense that was never uttered from his mouth. Let's definitely not abuse scripture by making it say things it never states and then (wrongly) imagine we're discussing God's word correctly. Let's definitely not render the report of Luke in any way that would conflict with what Paul later wrote,

1 Corinthians 5:6-8
Your boasting is not good. Do you not know that a little leaven leavens the whole lump of dough? Clean out the old leaven so that you may be a new lump, just as you are in fact unleavened. For Christ our Passover also has been sacrificed. Therefore, let us celebrate the feast, not with old leaven, nor with the leaven of malice and wickedness, but with the unleavened bread of sincerity and truth.

It's an odd op that changes the word of God and then seeks to celebrate the Passover that is Christ with a lack of truth. This 1 Corinthians 5 text is the only other time in the New Testament where the Passover is mentioned in the present tense. All other mentions are about what happened prior to Calvary. Similarly, 1 Corinthians is also the only epistle to mention the Lord's supper (and there is no mention of it occurring at Passover - see 1 Cor. 11:2-24).

It is also an odd op that asserts the Lord's supper should occur only on Passover when Jesus never said any such thing AND that is nowhere found in the rest of the New Testament, or the New Testament's ecclesia's practice. We know from the gospels that even though we celebrate his sacrifice, Jesus won't be participating until the wedding feast.

Whatever else is said, the facts of whole scripture are that we walk in the Passover sacrifice of the God's lamb every single day and there isn't a day when we cannot or should not celebrate that condition. Any Christian wanting to practice the Lord's supper ONLY on the Passover certainly has liberty to do so, but others need not be bound to that very limited practice.

Romans 14:1-10
Now accept the one who is weak in faith, but not for the purpose of passing judgment on his opinions. One person has faith that he may eat all things, but he who is weak eats vegetables only. The one who eats is not to regard with contempt the one who does not eat, and the one who does not eat is not to judge the one who eats, for God has accepted him. Who are you to judge the servant of another? To his own master he stands or falls; and he will stand, for the Lord is able to make him stand. One person regards one day above another, another regards every day alike. Each person must be fully convinced in his own mind. He who observes the day, observes it for the Lord, and he who eats, does so for the Lord, for he gives thanks to God; and he who eats not, for the Lord he does not eat, and gives thanks to God. For not one of us lives for himself, and not one dies for himself; for if we live, we live for the Lord, or if we die, we die for the Lord; therefore whether we live or die, we are the Lord's. For to this end Christ died and lived again, that He might be Lord both of the dead and of the living. But you, why do you judge your brother? Or you again, why do you regard your brother with contempt? For we will all stand before the judgment seat of God.

We have liberty to honor one day more than another as long as we do so unto God AND don't judge those who do things differently. Likewise, we have liberty to treat all days exactly alike - whether we celebrate the Lord's supper daily or not - as long as we do so unto God and do not judge those who do things differently.

So...

If this op is intended in any way to impugn any Christian because they don't practice the Lord's supper on Passover, then this op is incorrect. If, on the other hand, the op is intended to celebrate the fulfillment of what was foreshadowed long ago when the Hebrews were enslaved in Egypt, and the new life every Christian has every day, every place in that sacrifice that is Christ then that can be commended.
It was the night of Nisan 14 actually.
Jesus only made that covenant that night to those who will sit on thrones-Luke 22:29-30)= The little flock,( Luke 12:32) not the great crowd( Rev 7:9) of other sheep( John 10:16) who are not of that fold. Its a major sin to partake if not of the little flock. Blind guides tell all to partake.

On the night of the passover, Jesus implemented the Lords supper.
I doubt that.

He implemented nothing. He observed the Passover meal as commanded by God.
He said --Keep on doing this in remembrance of me.= On the night of the passover only.
He as well made a special covenant for those who are to partake=Luke 22:29-30= Those who will sit on thrones( only)-Only the little flock( Luke 12:32) will sit on thrones, the great crowd( Rev 7:9) of other sheep( John 10:16) who are not of that fold will not sit on thrones. The little flock= the anointed bride of Christ=144,000 bought from the earth( Rev 14:3) these will be kings and priests on thrones beside Jesus( Rev 1:6,, Rev 20:6)
All of those identifications describe covenant Israel, God's Betrothed and apple of His eye.
Paul warned that some are not worthy=the great crowd. 1Cor 11:27-29)--verse 28 approve oneself( being of the little flock) after scrutiny. Thus-All others partaking are committing serious sin, only the false religions lead by blind guides tell ALL to partake. Those reside in darkness and are misleading ones to not enter Gods kingdom. Luke 22"29-30 is clear-who will you believe?
Under the Law an animal was sacrificed for the sins of the children of Israel.
Christ came and fulfilled the Law and since He did not come to change the Law which He cannot, and which would destroy the Law, as the Lamb of God He offered Himself under the Law for the sins of the children of Israel who were in covenant with God. He did not die for the sins of Gentiles. Under the covenant the high priest did two things among others and that was to pray for the people of God in covenant and offer sacrifices for the people of God in covenant. The high priest after praying and offering sin-sacrifices for the children of Israel did not leave and go to the non-Hebrew Gentiles that surrounded the children of Israel and pray or offer sacrifices for their sins.
Jesus said, "Scripture cannot be broken." So, any teaching Jesus died for Gentiles is a Gentile-fabricated lie born of jealousy, ignorance, and inheritance theft.

Gentiles have no covenant with God and are left unatoned, unless you as presumed Gentile have Abraham's DNA in your family ancestry, but even that doesn't guarantee salvation. Isaac had Esau and Jacob, but the promise went to Jacob, and then to his twelve sons who are the children of Israel.

1 THE book of the generation of Jesus Christ, the son of David, the son of Abraham.
2 Abraham begat Isaac; and Isaac begat Jacob; and Jacob begat Judas and his brethren; Mt 1:1-2

Christ came and fulfilled the Law and since He did not come to change the Law which He cannot, and which would destroy the Law, as the Lamb of God He offered Himself under the Law for the sins of the children of Israel who were in covenant with God.

Those ceremonial shadows as signs are directed towards . the unbelieving world as laws ;They were fulfilled at the time of the first century reformation restoring the government of faith (the unseen things of God ) Judges as apostles like that of Samuel .Men and women prophets from all the nations or the world;

No female prophets during the time period of King in Israel. Jewish men only club.

The veil was rent there was no Jewish king of kings sitting in the holy of holies Satan fell he could no longer deceive all the nation that God is a Jewish man as King of kings

Acts 2:15-17King James Version For these are not drunken, as ye suppose, seeing it is but the third hour of the day16 But this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel; And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

Hebrews 9:8 The Holy Ghost this signifying, that the way into the holiest of all was not yet made manifest, while as the first tabernacle was yet standing Which was a figure for the time then present, in which were offered both gifts and sacrifices, that could not make him that did the service perfect, as pertaining to the conscience; Which stood only in meats and drinks, and divers washings, and carnal ordinances, imposed on them until the time of reformation

Exodus 12:14 ESV
(14) “This day [Passover] shall be for you a memorial day, and you shall keep it as a feast to the LORD; throughout your generations, as a statute forever, you shall keep it as a feast.

Exodus 13:3 ESV
(3) Then Moses said to the people, “Remember this day in which you came out from Egypt, out of the house of slavery, for by a strong hand the LORD brought you out from this place. No leavened bread shall be eaten.

Deuteronomy 16:1 ESV
(1) “Observe the month of Abib and keep the Passover to the LORD your God, for in the month of Abib the LORD your God brought you out of Egypt by night.
(2) And you shall offer the Passover sacrifice to the LORD your God, from the flock or the herd, at the place that the LORD will choose, to make his name dwell there.
(3) You shall eat no leavened bread with it. Seven days you shall eat it with unleavened bread, the bread of affliction—for you came out of the land of Egypt in haste—that all the days of your life you may remember the day when you came out of the land of Egypt.

Jude 1:5 ESV
(5) Now I want to remind you, although you once fully knew it, that Jesus, who saved a people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed those who did not believe.

Luke 22:19 ESV
(19) And he took bread, and when he had given thanks, he broke it and gave it to them, saying, “This is my body, which is given for you. Do this in remembrance of me.”

John 5:39 ESV
(39) You search the Scriptures because you think that in them you have eternal life; and it is they that bear witness about me,

Let's be clear. And Biblical.

The Mosaic Covenant is between the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, and Jacob's sons, the people known as the Children of Israel.

Under the Law the Lord commanded animal sacrifices be made to temporarily atone yearly for the sins of the children of Israel (Hebrews.)

Moses prophesied that God would send a "Prophet like unto me FROM AMONG THY PEOPLE" (meaning from one of the twelve tribes) and in the process of time God did this in the Person of Jesus Christ from the tribe of Judah identified as the "lamb of God" (Jn. 1:29.) This Prophet is also called the Son of God and Son of Man.

This Christ (Heb. "Messias") did come and fulfilled all requirements under the Law of Moses, especially as substitute for the animal sacrifice made under the Law to be as the animal sacrifice and atone for the sins of the children of Israel.

4 But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law,
5 To redeem them that were under the law, that we (Jews) might receive the adoption of sons. Gal. 4:4–5.

It is inescapable that as the lamb under the Law was sacrificed under the Law to atone for the sins of the children of Israel, so, too, did the Lamb sent by God atoned eternally for the sins of the children of Israel. There is no change in the Law of Moses and Scripture cannot be broken. Jesus Christ lived, died, and resurrected and completed the atonement for the sins of the children of Israel as commanded under the Law of Moses.

There was no atonement made for non-Hebrew Gentiles under the Law nor was there any atonement made for non-Hebrew Gentiles by the Lamb sacrifice made by the Son of God to and for the children of Israel ONLY.

You and others may disagree with the Scripture concerning for whom Christ died but Scripture is clear. God made no covenant with non-Hebrew Gentiles and as a result non-Hebrew Gentiles are without atonement.

Let's be clear. And Biblical.
Let's do that.

You and others may disagree with the Scripture
You may also.

concerning for whom Christ died but Scripture is clear.
Clear indeed.

God made no covenant with non-Hebrew Gentiles and as a result non-Hebrew Gentiles are without atonement.
You must have forgotten.

Genesis 17:4-7 KJV
(4) As for me, behold, my covenant is with thee, and thou shalt be a father of many nations.
(5) Neither shall thy name any more be called Abram, but thy name shall be Abraham; for a father of many nations have I made thee.
(6) And I will make thee exceeding fruitful, and I will make nations of thee, and kings shall come out of thee.
(7) And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee.

Isaiah 11:10 KJV
(10) And in that day there shall be a root of Jesse, which shall stand for an ensign of the people; to it shall the Gentiles seek: and his rest shall be glorious.

Galatians 3:16-18 KJV
(16) Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.
(17) And this I say, that the covenant, that was confirmed before of God in Christ, the law, which was four hundred and thirty years after, cannot disannul, that it should make the promise of none effect.
(18) For if the inheritance be of the law, it is no more of promise: but God gave it to Abraham by promise.

Galatians 3:29 KJV
(29) And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

It was the night of Nisan 14 actually.
Jesus only made that covenant that night to those who will sit on thrones-Luke 22:29-30)= The little flock,( Luke 12:32) not the great crowd( Rev 7:9) of other sheep( John 10:16) who are not of that fold. Its a major sin to partake if not of the little flock. Blind guides tell all to partake.
What does that have to do with post 126? Why are you avoiding the fact the op misrepresents Jesus' words. If you want to have a conversation with me then FIRST acknowledge the error. Acknowledge the fact, "He said --Keep on doing this in remembrance of me.= On the night of the passover only," is wrong. Acknowledge the fact, "Keep on doing this in remembrance of me on the night of the Passover only. is NOT what Jesus said.

I am not having a conversation with anyone who misrepresents God's word, misquotes Jesus, builds a strawman case off the misrepresentation, and won't acknowledge the error when it's pointed out and he's asked to self-correct his mistake. I have posted the relevant verses, so the correct words are already present for everyone to read and verify. It should not take a fraction of a second to acknowledge the facts in evidence.

FIRST correct that error.

Do this in "remembrance" of me .

Remembrance "act in accordance to". keep or bear (something or someone) in mind, retain in the memory,

Ecclesiastes 12King James Version12 Remember now thy Creator in the days of thy youth, while the evil days come not, nor the years draw nigh, when thou shalt say, I have no pleasure in them;

In that way whenever we hear the living word of God and do not harden our hearts we have entered his gospel rest .Yoked with him our daily burden can be made lighter

Any time we hear the daily bread of His will the hidden manna .

John 14:26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

He even brings to our memory each other when we pray.

Memory one of the most taken for granted gifts . .God can give.

I doubt that.

He implemented nothing. He observed the Passover meal as commanded by God.

All of those identifications describe covenant Israel, God's Betrothed and apple of His eye.

Christ came and fulfilled the Law and since He did not come to change the Law which He cannot, and which would destroy the Law, as the Lamb of God He offered Himself under the Law for the sins of the children of Israel who were in covenant with God. He did not die for the sins of Gentiles. Under the covenant the high priest did two things among others and that was to pray for the people of God in covenant and offer sacrifices for the people of God in covenant. The high priest after praying and offering sin-sacrifices for the children of Israel did not leave and go to the non-Hebrew Gentiles that surrounded the children of Israel and pray or offer sacrifices for their sins.
Jesus said, "Scripture cannot be broken." So, any teaching Jesus died for Gentiles is a Gentile-fabricated lie born of jealousy, ignorance, and inheritance theft.

Gentiles have no covenant with God and are left unatoned, unless you as presumed Gentile have Abraham's DNA in your family ancestry, but even that doesn't guarantee salvation. Isaac had Esau and Jacob, but the promise went to Jacob, and then to his twelve sons who are the children of Israel.

1 THE book of the generation of Jesus Christ, the son of David, the son of Abraham.
2 Abraham begat Isaac; and Isaac begat Jacob; and Jacob begat Judas and his brethren; Mt 1:1-2
You are mislead because you do not know Jesus.

What does that have to do with post 126? Why are you avoiding the fact the op misrepresents Jesus' words. If you want to have a conversation with me then FIRST acknowledge the error. Acknowledge the fact, "He said --Keep on doing this in remembrance of me.= On the night of the passover only," is wrong. Acknowledge the fact, "Keep on doing this in remembrance of me on the night of the Passover only. is NOT what Jesus said.

I am not having a conversation with anyone who misrepresents God's word, misquotes Jesus, builds a strawman case off the misrepresentation, and won't acknowledge the error when it's pointed out and he's asked to self-correct his mistake. I have posted the relevant verses, so the correct words are already present for everyone to read and verify. It should not take a fraction of a second to acknowledge the facts in evidence.

FIRST correct that error.
It was Nisan 14, not necessarily the passover. That changes every year.
Who are you to tell me i have to do anything? Do you know Jesus?

Let's do that.
You may also.
Clear indeed.
You must have forgotten.

Genesis 17:4-7 KJV
(4) As for me, behold, my covenant is with thee, and thou shalt be a father of many nations.
(5) Neither shall thy name any more be called Abram, but thy name shall be Abraham; for a father of many nations have I made thee.
(6) And I will make thee exceeding fruitful, and I will make nations of thee, and kings shall come out of thee.
(7) And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee.
The many "nations" are identified as the descendants of Ishmael (who had twelve sons), and Esau, as both are the seed of Abraham and "come out of thee" (Abraham), and as you may well know, Gentiles (non-Hebrews to not come out of Hebrew parents (Abe and Sarah.)
Isaiah 11:10 KJV
(10) And in that day there shall be a root of Jesse, which shall stand for an ensign of the people; to it shall the Gentiles seek: and his rest shall be glorious.
Seeking is not attaining. Scripture cannot be broken so stop trying to break it.
The covenant is with Abraham and his seed and non-Hebrew Gentiles are NOT his seed.

Galatians 3:16-18 KJV
(16) Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.
(17) And this I say, that the covenant, that was confirmed before of God in Christ, the law, which was four hundred and thirty years after, cannot disannul, that it should make the promise of none effect.
(18) For if the inheritance be of the law, it is no more of promise: but God gave it to Abraham by promise.
I agree. It was given to Abraham and his seed and non-Hebrew Gentiles do not come from Abraham's seed.
Galatians 3:29 KJV
(29) And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.
Good Lord. Context!
Please, CONTEXT!
I get tired of repeating myself when so-called Christians here say they read and study the Scripture but show a very low IQ.

There is ONLY ONE people who are the inheritors of the Abrahamic Covenant promises: Isaac, Jacob, and Jacob's children aka the children of Israel.
Saul writes to Jewish Christians who rightly so were concerned with their standing in the Abrahamic Covenant being Christ-followers.

23 But before faith came, we [Jews] were kept under the law, shut up unto the faith which should afterwards be revealed.
24 Wherefore the law was our [Jews] schoolmaster to bring us [Jews] unto Christ, that we [Jews] might be justified by faith.
25 But after that faith is come, we [Jews] are no longer under a schoolmaster.
26 For ye [Jews] are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.
27 For as many of you [Jews] as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye [Jews] are all one in Christ Jesus.
29 And if ye [Jews] be Christ’s, then are ye [Jews still and] Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.
Gal. 3:23–29.

Again, since there are no Gentiles (non-Hebrews) named or mentioned in the Abrahamic Covenant described and made in Genesis 15 and 17, they were NEVER under covenant nor inheritors of any of the promises between God and Abraham and his seed.

Back