• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.
  • Welcome Visitors! Join us and be blessed while fellowshipping and celebrating our Glorious Salvation In Christ Jesus.

Do you understand?-The Lords supper?

JEROME
“Far be it from me to speak adversely of any of these clergy who, in succession from the apostles, confect by their sacred word the Body & blood of Christ and through whose efforts also it is that we are Christians” (Letters 14:8 [A.D. 396]).

A witness according to acts 1:8

The many "nations" are identified as the descendants of Ishmael (who had twelve sons), and Esau, as both are the seed of Abraham
Paul DOES NOT identify Ishmael and Esau as being the many nations.
Paul identifies the seed of Abraham as Christ and therefore any in Christ are Abraham's children and inheritors.
It's by faith, not flesh.
We know it's not by flesh because scripture says God can raise up children of Abraham from stones.

Paul DOES NOT identify Ishmael and Esau as being the many nations.
Saul makes mention between the offspring that the promise went to Isaac and Jacob.

6 For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel:
7 Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.
8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.
9 For this is the word of promise, At this time will I come, and Sara shall have a son.
10 And not only this; but when Rebecca also had conceived by one, even by our father Isaac;
11 (For the children being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works, but of him that calleth;)
12 It was said unto her, The elder shall serve the younger.
13 As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.
Rom. 9:6–13.

4 As for me, behold, my covenant is with thee, and thou shalt be a father of many nations.
5 Neither shall thy name any more be called Abram, but thy name shall be Abraham; for a father of many nations have I made thee.
6 And I will make thee exceeding fruitful, and I will make nations of thee, and kings shall come out of thee.
Gen. 17:3–6.

The "nations" and "kings" are not Gentiles in the way they are Hebrew, but they are Hebrew to whom the promise did not pass to although Ishmael and Esau clearly "come out of thee" (Abraham.)

Non-Hebrew Gentiles do not "come out of thee" (Abraham). The "nations" and "kings"
that DO "come out of thee" (Abraham) are the descendants of Ishmael and Esau.
Paul identifies the seed of Abraham as Christ and therefore any in Christ are Abraham's children and inheritors.
It's by faith, not flesh.
Can't you read? Saul is addressing those under the Law, under the schoolmaster. Gentiles were NEVER under the Law and therefore are not qualified to be inheritors of promises God gave to Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, and Jacob's children also known as the Jews. God never gave Gentiles any promises. Those that through becoming born again and Christ's are Abraham's seed. A Hebrew man and Hebrew woman do not make non-Hebrew offspring. Duh.
We know it's not by flesh because scripture says God can raise up children of Abraham from stones.
Rhetoric to prove a point.

The many "nations" are identified as the descendants of Ishmael (who had twelve sons), and Esau, as both are the seed of Abraham and "come out of thee" (Abraham), and as you may well know, Gentiles (non-Hebrews to not come out of Hebrew parents (Abe and Sarah.)
.I would suggest we look to the understating according to the doctrine of the "second born" the seed Christ

We should look to the book of beginnings Genesis ) for the doctrines of Christ, the spiritual born again seed found in Genesis Abraham one of the many names that came later to represent the born again seed Christ

David said if mankind destroys the foundations of a doctrine what could those born again do ?The second born to represent our new birth again seed one, Christ It begins with Abel ,the first martyr. Cain murdered him.

God appointed another second born to replace the second born seed (Christ ) Then many years later it was. his new born again name usig the word Abraham the father of all the nations used to represent the seed Christ the Father of all nations our invisible Head From Abram seed passed on to Judah the tribe of Jesus

Genesis 4:25-26 And Adam knew his wife again; and she bare a son, and called his name Seth: For God, said she, hath appointed me another seed instead of Abel, whom Cain slew. And to Seth, to him also there was born a son; and he called his name Enos: then began men to call upon the name of the Lord.

In that way. . . then men began calling on God , "you must be born again". call

Saul makes mention between the offspring that the promise went to Isaac and Jacob.
Paul says the seed of Abraham is Christ and those that are in Christ are the inheritors.

Rhetoric to prove a point.
No rhetoric. Scripture.

Luke 3:8 ESV
(8) Bear fruits in keeping with repentance. And do not begin to say to yourselves, ‘We have Abraham as our father.’ For I tell you, God is able from these stones to raise up children for Abraham.

Paul says the seed of Abraham is Christ and those that are in Christ are the inheritors.
No, he is referring to those under the schoolmaster (the Law) aka the Jews.
No rhetoric. Scripture.

Luke 3:8 ESV
(8) Bear fruits in keeping with repentance. And do not begin to say to yourselves, ‘We have Abraham as our father.’ For I tell you, God is able from these stones to raise up children for Abraham.
Yes, and God can do the same with Gentiles.

Then you know God opened the door to the gentiles, to people of every nation. Rev 7:9--
4 And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.
5 Of the tribe of Juda were sealed twelve thousand.
Of the tribe of Reuben were sealed twelve thousand.
Of the tribe of Gad were sealed twelve thousand.
6 Of the tribe of Aser were sealed twelve thousand.
Of the tribe of Nepthalim were sealed twelve thousand.
Of the tribe of Manasses were sealed twelve thousand.
7 Of the tribe of Simeon were sealed twelve thousand.
Of the tribe of Levi were sealed twelve thousand.
Of the tribe of Issachar were sealed twelve thousand.
8 Of the tribe of Zabulon were sealed twelve thousand.
Of the tribe of Joseph were sealed twelve thousand.
Of the tribe of Benjamin were sealed twelve thousand.
9 After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;
Rev. 7:4–9.

of: [Strong's #1537]
Greek Word: ἐκ
Transliteration: ek

or ex, ex; a primary preposition denoting origin (the point whence motion or action proceeds), from, out (of place, time or cause; literal or figurative; direct or remote)

It is translated in the KJV as:
of 366 times
from 181
out of 162
by 55
on 34
with 25

This prefix means "out" [of] as in the compound word "ekklesia" meaning "ek" (out) "klesia" from "kaleo" ([to] "call") or "called out [one's]" translated "Church."
Another word example: "excruciating" meaning "out" of the cross.

So..

9 After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, (out) of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands; Rev. 7:9.

meaning because of the Hebrews four times being scattered throughout the world (Assyrians, Babylonians, Romans, Nazi Germany), the children of Israel were called out of the world from nations, kindreds, people, and tongues and THESE Hebrews (seed of Abraham) whether Samaritan half-Jew half Gentile, or half-Jew half-Russian, or half-Jew half-Spanish, or half-Jew half-Ukrainian, etc., or any dilution of this Hebrew seed, if they have Abraham's DNA in their family ancestry they are still covenant and the covenant is with Abraham and his seed, then these are the elect, saved of God according to covenant and prophecy.
If you are truly born-again the chances are very high, you have Hebrew DNA in your family ancestry.

Remember, the word is "ek" meaning OUT [of.] The KJV translators did not use the accurate translation of "out" and this clarifies who this multitude is. They are Abraham's seed.

Since when do Jews live and not crucify Jesus Christ? 1 cir 16:22

Or keep the commandments?
Rev 12:17

Does Jesus ordained his apostles priests at the last supper?

Do what in memory of Him?

4 And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.
5 Of the tribe of Juda were sealed twelve thousand.
Of the tribe of Reuben were sealed twelve thousand.
Of the tribe of Gad were sealed twelve thousand.
6 Of the tribe of Aser were sealed twelve thousand.
Of the tribe of Nepthalim were sealed twelve thousand.
Of the tribe of Manasses were sealed twelve thousand.
7 Of the tribe of Simeon were sealed twelve thousand.
Of the tribe of Levi were sealed twelve thousand.
Of the tribe of Issachar were sealed twelve thousand.
8 Of the tribe of Zabulon were sealed twelve thousand.
Of the tribe of Joseph were sealed twelve thousand.
Of the tribe of Benjamin were sealed twelve thousand.
9 After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;
Rev. 7:4–9.

of: [Strong's #1537]
Greek Word: ἐκ
Transliteration: ek

or ex, ex; a primary preposition denoting origin (the point whence motion or action proceeds), from, out (of place, time or cause; literal or figurative; direct or remote)

It is translated in the KJV as:
of 366 times
from 181
out of 162
by 55
on 34
with 25

This prefix means "out" [of] as in the compound word "ekklesia" meaning "ek" (out) "klesia" from "kaleo" ([to] "call") or "called out [one's]" translated "Church."
Another word example: "excruciating" meaning "out" of the cross.

So..

9 After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, (out) of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands; Rev. 7:9.

meaning because of the Hebrews four times being scattered throughout the world (Assyrians, Babylonians, Romans, Nazi Germany), the children of Israel were called out of the world from nations, kindreds, people, and tongues and THESE Hebrews (seed of Abraham) whether Samaritan half-Jew half Gentile, or half-Jew half-Russian, or half-Jew half-Spanish, or half-Jew half-Ukrainian, etc., or any dilution of this Hebrew seed, if they have Abraham's DNA in their family ancestry they are still covenant and the covenant is with Abraham and his seed, then these are the elect, saved of God according to covenant and prophecy.
If you are truly born-again the chances are very high, you have Hebrew DNA in your family ancestry.

Remember, the word is "ek" meaning OUT [of.] The KJV translators did not use the accurate translation of "out" and this clarifies who this multitude is. They are Abraham's seed.
All true followers of the Messiah are Abrahams seed. It has 0 to do with dna. It has to do being considered apart of Gods chosen= spiritual Israel now, not literal Israel.

All true followers of the Messiah are Abrahams seed. It has 0 to do with dna. It has to do being considered apart of Gods chosen= spiritual Israel now, not literal Israel.
God spoke literally to Abraham giving him literal land and literal promises of blessings.
There is no Scripture stating Gentiles are Abraham's seed. None at all. You are holding to false Gentile heresy that is unmoored from true biblical doctrine and faith. Non-Hebrews do not come from Hebrew parents.

When three thousand Jews became born-again on the day of the Feast of Harvest natural Olive tree Israel became spiritual Olive tree Israel. This fulfills the New Covenant of Jeremiah 31:31-34 and Ezekiel 26.

22 Therefore say unto the house of Israel, Thus saith the Lord GOD; I do not this for your sakes, O house of Israel, but for mine holy name’s sake, which ye have profaned among the heathen, whither ye went.
23 And I will sanctify my great name, which was profaned among the heathen, which ye have profaned in the midst of them; and the heathen shall know that I am the LORD, saith the Lord GOD, when I shall be sanctified in you before their eyes.
24 For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land. Ezekiel 36:22–24.

25 Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you.
26 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.
27 And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.
28 And ye shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers; and ye shall be my people, and I will be your God.
Ezekiel 36:25–28.

You definitely do not know the Word of God. You are infected by Gentile heresy.

JEROME
“Far be it from me to speak adversely of any of these clergy who, in succession from the apostles, confect by their sacred word the Body & blood of Christ and through whose efforts also it is that we are Christians” (Letters 14:8 [A.D. 396]).

A witness according to acts 1:8

Hi Don

I would offer. . There simply is no defense against the Christian's defense .All things writen in the law and prophets (sola scriptura)

Not the law of dying mankind a legion of fathers (3500 and rising) as that in which the non venerable must obey the highly venerable sinners and call the venerable ones . patron saints .Not a doctrine of Christ. Not inspired from heaven

No man can serve two written teaching authorities. .both of dying men and eternal God .The invisible head

Peter our brother in the Lord learned the hard way in Mathew 16. He was forgiven of his blasphemy against the son of man Jesus.

The Catholic Bible (CCC) as a source of faith of dying mankind defends them when it come to spiritual unseen matters. Just like all religions of the world it began in caves with pictures of gods

The living word of God (sola scriptura) defends Christians as the Sword of the Spirit of Christ, The infalible living abiding word that dwells in those yoked with Christ born from above.

No man can serve two different good teaching master as one Devine Lord

Apostle sent messengers (UPS) ... Beautiful feet ones sent with the living abiding word of the invisible head, Christ.

Not a word used in a religious way "high and lofty" .(a wile of the evil one)

No different than my wife sending her little apostle Mr GLee on a mission to the supermarket with a list not to add our subtract from. Upon returning my wife checks it twice , Then Me GLee receives the reward of a apostle (sent messenger) .Two peanut butter cookies and a glass of cold Milk

Those who serve a law of dying mankind called a law of fathers They simply ignore how our Holy Father defines the words he uses like "apostles" .

They Violate the law not to add new meaning to "one word" it can change all the commandments making the author to no effect through a traditons of dying mankind . You could call it spiritual plagiarism the work of the father of lies. . (Deuteronomy 4:2) God protecting the integrity of His living word.

The Spirit of Christ using the non venerable apostles to help us understand to not of think of things of dying mankind(apostles) above all things written in the law and prophets .(sola scriptura)

1 Corinthians 4:6 And these things, brethren, I have in a figure(parable) transferred to myself and to Apollos for your sakes; that ye might learn in us not to think of men above that which is written, that no one of you be puffed up for one against another. For who maketh thee to differ from another? and what hast thou that thou didst not receive? now if thou didst receive it, why dost thou glory, as if thou hadst not received it?

Those who follows a law of men (oral traditions ) dying mankind .Those kinds of fathers moved by the lying spirit of this world. Thy called called all things writen in the law and prophets a heresy so they could keep their heresy (oral traditions of dying mankind) .

Acts 24:13 Neither can they prove the things whereof they now accuse me. But this I confess unto thee, that after the way which they call heresy, so worship I the God of my fathers, believing all things which are written in the law and in the prophets:

I would think Blasphemy against our Holy Father, Christ. .the invisible head . calling dying mankind a Devine source >

Paragraph 80 of the Catechism of the Catholic Church states that Sacred Tradition
and Sacred Scripture are closely linked and communicate with each other. Both come from the same divine source and work together to achieve the same goal, making the mystery of Christ present and fruitful in the Church.

I will offer a verse you can study .and get a proper understanding of the word apostle . .Sent messenger, not highly venerable puffed up ones that lord it over the faith of the non-venerable

I would offer Be careful how you hear who who say you do as a lamp unto your feet. The light of His gospel The seed snatcher is waiting in the darkness.

1 Corinthians 3:3_9 For ye are yet carnal: for whereas there is among you envying, and strife, and divisions, are ye not carnal, and walk as men? For while one saith, I am of Paul; and another, I am of Apollos; are ye not carnal?Who then is Paul, and who is Apollos, but ministers by whom ye believed, even as the Lord gave to every man? I have planted, Apollos watered; but God (alone) gave the increase.So then neither is he that planteth any thing, neither he that watereth; but God (alone) that giveth the increase.Now he that planteth and he that watereth are one: and every man shall receive his own reward according to his own labour.For we are labourers together with God: ye are God's husbandry, ye are God's building

Apostles preach plant and water the word of God our unseen head. He alone is one good teaching master I would think take a step of faith
He is there to make our loads lighter. ..

Who are you to tell me i have to do anything? Do you know Jesus?
I am the one applying a very simple concept to EVERYONE: if a conversation with me is wanted then post relevantly to what was posted by me and do not ignore it. Similarly, if a conversation with me is not wanted then simply ignore my posts because when posting non sequitur serves only to make the poster doing so look foolish. It's not personal; those two concepts apply to everyone. Posters who try to make things personal are not just violating one of the most basic, fundamental foundational precepts in internet discourse (keep the posts about the posts, not the posters), they are hypocritically making the discussion about them in a bullying manner.

So go back to Post 126 and address the post, not the poster.

Or don't.

I'll understand the silence for what it is. Won't stop me from commenting on the op, but I have no need to discuss the op with anyone who does not want to discuss it with me. The op misquotes and misattributes Jesus' words. Later revelation also speaks about the Lord's supper and the op neglects it. There is plenty to discuss but that discussion is not happening. We had some agreement and some disagreement over posts 36 & 37 but belaboring Nissan 14 (a point with which we have some agreement and disagreement - see posts 43 and 44) does not change the facts of Post 126 (or Post 44).

If there's a desire to discuss that then do so. If not, then don't, but do not pretend Post 138 helps or furthers the conversation one iota.

I am the one applying a very simple concept to EVERYONE: if a conversation with me is wanted then post relevantly to what was posted by me and do not ignore it. Similarly, if a conversation with me is not wanted then simply ignore my posts because when posting non sequitur serves only to make the poster doing so look foolish. It's not personal; those two concepts apply to everyone. Posters who try to make things personal are not just violating one of the most basic, fundamental foundational precepts in internet discourse (keep the posts about the posts, not the posters), they are hypocritically making the discussion about them in a bullying manner.

Or don't.

I'll understand the silence for what it is. Won't stop me from commenting on the op, but I have no need to discuss the op with anyone who does not want to discuss it with me. The op misquotes and misattributes Jesus' words. Later revelation also speaks about the Lord's supper and the op neglects it. There is plenty to discuss but that discussion is not happening. We had some agreement and some disagreement over posts 36 & 37 but belaboring Nissan 14 (a point with which we have some agreement and disagreement - see posts 43 and 44) does not change the facts of Post 126 (or Post 44).

If there's a desire to discuss that then do so. If not, then don't, but do not pretend Post 138 helps or furthers the conversation one i

Or don't.

If there's a desire to discuss that then do so. If not, then don't, but do not pretend Post 138 helps or furthers the conversation one iota.
The important matter=Luke 22:29-30

You have not acknowledged the content of Post 126 or corrected the errors in the opening post.
The important matter=Luke 22:29-30
Well, let's read those two verse and see what they actually state.

Luke 22:29-30
...and just as my Father has granted me a kingdom, I grant you that you may eat and drink at my table in my kingdom, and you will sit on thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

Now let's look at those two verses in the larger narrative and inherent scripturally provided context in which those two verses occur.

Luke 22:24-30
And there arose also a dispute among them as to which one of them was regarded to be greatest. And He said to them, "The kings of the Gentiles lord it over them; and those who have authority over them are called 'Benefactors.' But it is not this way with you, but the one who is the greatest among you must become like the youngest, and the leader like the servant. For who is greater, the one who reclines at the table or the one who serves? Is it not the one who reclines at the table? But I am among you as the one who serves. You are those who have stood by me in my trials; and just as my Father has granted me a kingdom, I grant you that you may eat and drink at my table in my kingdom, and you will sit on thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

Noting there is nothing explicit or specific about the Lord's supper in verses 29 or 30, let's go to the scriptures describing the event when Jesus eats and drinks with his disciples. We know from Jesus' words during Matthew's report of the first Lord's supper that Jesus said, "But I say to you, I will not drink of this fruit of the vine from now on until that day when I drink it new with you in my Father's kingdom." When does that happen?

Revelation 19:1-10
After these things I heard something like a loud voice of a great multitude in heaven, saying, "Hallelujah! Salvation and glory and power belong to our God; because his judgments are true and righteous; for He has judged the great harlot who was corrupting the earth with her immorality, and he has avenged the blood of his bondservants on her." And a second time they said, "Hallelujah! Her smoke rises up forever and ever." And the twenty-four elders and the four living creatures fell down and worshiped God who sits on the throne saying, "Amen. Hallelujah!" And a voice came from the throne, saying, "Give praise to our God, all you His bondservants, you who fear Him, the small and the great." Then I heard something like the voice of a great multitude and like the sound of many waters and like the sound of mighty peals of thunder, saying, "Hallelujah! For the Lord our God, the Almighty, reigns. Let us rejoice and be glad and give the glory to Him, for the marriage of the Lamb has come and His bride has made herself ready. It was given to her to clothe herself in fine linen, bright and clean; for the fine linen is the righteous acts of the saints. Then he said to me, "Write, 'Blessed are those who are invited to the marriage supper of the Lamb.'" And he said to me, "These are true words of God." Then I fell at his feet to worship him. But he said to me, "Do not do that; I am a fellow servant of yours and your brethren who hold the testimony of Jesus; worship God. For the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy."

That feist happens in heaven, not on the earth. All of Lord's suppers mention in the New Testament happen on earth.

Now before we proceed any further, please address Post 126. Whatever else you do, please do not add additional errors to your case.

You have not acknowledged the content of Post 126 or corrected the errors in the opening post.

Well, let's read those two verse and see what they actually state.

Luke 22:29-30
...and just as my Father has granted me a kingdom, I grant you that you may eat and drink at my table in my kingdom, and you will sit on thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

Now let's look at those two verses in the larger narrative and inherent scripturally provided context in which those two verses occur.

Luke 22:24-30
And there arose also a dispute among them as to which one of them was regarded to be greatest. And He said to them, "The kings of the Gentiles lord it over them; and those who have authority over them are called 'Benefactors.' But it is not this way with you, but the one who is the greatest among you must become like the youngest, and the leader like the servant. For who is greater, the one who reclines at the table or the one who serves? Is it not the one who reclines at the table? But I am among you as the one who serves. You are those who have stood by me in my trials; and just as my Father has granted me a kingdom, I grant you that you may eat and drink at my table in my kingdom, and you will sit on thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

Noting there is nothing explicit or specific about the Lord's supper in verses 29 or 30, let's go to the scriptures describing the event when Jesus eats and drinks with his disciples. We know from Jesus' words during Matthew's report of the first Lord's supper that Jesus said, "But I say to you, I will not drink of this fruit of the vine from now on until that day when I drink it new with you in my Father's kingdom." When does that happen?

Revelation 19:1-10
After these things I heard something like a loud voice of a great multitude in heaven, saying, "Hallelujah! Salvation and glory and power belong to our God; because his judgments are true and righteous; for He has judged the great harlot who was corrupting the earth with her immorality, and he has avenged the blood of his bondservants on her." And a second time they said, "Hallelujah! Her smoke rises up forever and ever." And the twenty-four elders and the four living creatures fell down and worshiped God who sits on the throne saying, "Amen. Hallelujah!" And a voice came from the throne, saying, "Give praise to our God, all you His bondservants, you who fear Him, the small and the great." Then I heard something like the voice of a great multitude and like the sound of many waters and like the sound of mighty peals of thunder, saying, "Hallelujah! For the Lord our God, the Almighty, reigns. Let us rejoice and be glad and give the glory to Him, for the marriage of the Lamb has come and His bride has made herself ready. It was given to her to clothe herself in fine linen, bright and clean; for the fine linen is the righteous acts of the saints. Then he said to me, "Write, 'Blessed are those who are invited to the marriage supper of the Lamb.'" And he said to me, "These are true words of God." Then I fell at his feet to worship him. But he said to me, "Do not do that; I am a fellow servant of yours and your brethren who hold the testimony of Jesus; worship God. For the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy."

That feist happens in heaven, not on the earth. All of Lord's suppers mention in the New Testament happen on earth.

Now before we proceed any further, please address Post 126. Whatever else you do, please do not add additional errors to your case.
Only the little flock partake. 100% fact.

Only the little flock partake. 100% fact.
Since it has repeatedly become evident anything I post will be ignored I am moving on. Thank you for your time.

Since it has repeatedly become evident anything I post will be ignored I am moving on. Thank you for your time.
You best believe Jesus-Luke 22:29-30 a covenant made To those who will sit on thrones.

Back