• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.
  • Welcome Visitors! Join us and be blessed while fellowshipping and celebrating our Glorious Salvation In Christ Jesus.

Do you understand?-The Lords supper?

You are not worshipping in the Spirit because you don't abide by His word.

You don't have a relationship with God and Jesus.

You have a relationship with your organization just like Trins.

Arrogance is not of Jesus.
I do have a relationship with God and Jesus. JW,s live by every utterance from God to the best of their abilities. I listen to Jesus-Luke 17:26--you should try it.
Do you mean like your arrogance of placing yourself as my judge?

I do have a relationship with God and Jesus.
No you dont. You just follow what your governing body instructs you to.

You follow men, not God.

You don't use Jesus' wisdom to discern what is right or wrong.

You disregard what Jesus says. He says He is the Teacher.

You don't trust His instruction.

Your ignorance is showing vividly, friend.

No you dont. You just follow what your governing body instructs you to.

You follow men, not God.

You don't use Jesus' wisdom to discern what is right or wrong.

You disregard what Jesus says. He says He is the Teacher.

You don't trust His instruction.

Your ignorance is showing vividly, friend.
Luke 17:26 proves your error in judgement. As does Matt 24:45

I find the Covenant meal on Mt. Sinai (Ex 24:4-11) to be a picture of the Lord's Supper (Mt 26:26-28), where, having made atonement by (death) burnt offering (Ex 24:5), a covenant is established between God (represented by an altar, which were erected to honor God--Ge 8:20, 12:7, 13:8, 26:25, 33:20, 35:1, Ex 17:15) and Israel (represented by 12 pillars), probably with Moses passing between them as Mediator (Ex 32:30), as in Ge 15:8-9. The covenant was then ratified by both parties, and sealed by the sprinkling of blood on both parties (Ex 24:6-8). Being sealed in covenant with them, God then admits them near to him (Ex 24:9-10), where they feast on the fellowship offering (Ex 24:5) in the very presence of God (Ex 24:11, cf Dt 27:7), receiving or participating in the benefits of the sacrifice (1 Co 10:18) because of that covenant.
Other covenant feasts are found in Ge 16:28-30, 31:44-47, 2 Sa 3:20.

I do have a relationship with God and Jesus. JW,s live by every utterance from God to the best of their abilities. I listen to Jesus-Luke 17:26--you should try it.
Do you mean like your arrogance of placing yourself as my judge?

I would offer. . careful how we hear who we say we do. The seed snatcher accuser of the brethren works 24 /7

Is it necessary to listen to Charles Russell a daysman/Pope like that Catholicism as they do for thier own Pope (daysman )

Daysman. . . a fleshly dying sinner as a infalible umpire set between God not seen and dying mankind seen calling the balls and strikes .

What makes the Catholic Pope any different then the JW Pope? We are warned (1 John 2) of them that say we do need dying mankind to a daysman teach us..

Job 9:32-33 King James. For he is not a man, as I am, that I should answer him, and we should come together in judgment. Neither is there any daysman (POPE) betwixt us, that might lay his hand upon us both

Job 9: 32-33 ERV God is not a human, as I am. So I cannot answer him.We cannot argue with each other in court.

I would offer. . careful how we hear who we say we do. The seed snatcher accuser of the brethren works 24 /7

Is it necessary to listen to Charles Russell a daysman/Pope like that Catholicism as they do for thier own Pope (daysman )

Daysman. . . a fleshly dying sinner as a infalible umpire set between God not seen and dying mankind seen calling the balls and strikes .

What makes the Catholic Pope any different then the JW Pope? We are warned (1 John 2) of them that say we do need dying mankind to a daysman teach us..

Job 9:32-33 King James. For he is not a man, as I am, that I should answer him, and we should come together in judgment. Neither is there any daysman (POPE) betwixt us, that might lay his hand upon us both

Job 9: 32-33 ERV God is not a human, as I am. So I cannot answer him.We cannot argue with each other in court.
Mr Russell uncovered many false teachings. The only man on earth God showed the prophecy to of Rev 6--that in 1879 he stated-Peace will be taken from the earth in 1914.

Mr Russell uncovered many false teachings. The only man on earth God showed the prophecy to of Rev 6--that in 1879 he stated-Peace will be taken from the earth in 1914.
Mr Russell started a lot of false teachings.

But you know which area to defend the false prophet. And it’s not here

I take it in your fear of truth, you got me banned. How sad for you.

they banned you too????

you never break rules.

@Carbon

I have never seen @Keiw1 breaking rules.

I dont agree with many of JW teachings but I know only one JW member has been outspoken and he hardly break the rules either.

And they never befriend my outspokenness either.

you guys have gone too far with your censorship.

Why do you ignore the fact that Michael Servetus the first non-trin got killed by trins?

It was before Russel started ministry.

What are you saying?
You said Russel started non-trin teaching.

non-trin teachings have existed way before JW times.

Don't usurp someone else's faithful work.

You said Russel started non-trin teaching.

non-trin teachings have existed way before JW times.

Don't usurp someone else's faithful work.
I never said Russell started that teaching. I said he uncovered many truths.

I never said Russell started that teaching. I said he uncovered many truths.
How do you know that other non-trin teachings are not true?

Elevating yourself for knowledge is not such a good thing to possess.

Jesus looks into our hearts and this is the most godly and humble thing to possess.

How do you know that other non-trin teachings are not true?

Elevating yourself for knowledge is not such a good thing to possess.

Jesus looks into our hearts and this is the most godly and humble thing to possess.
Jesus Father only accepts worship in spirit and TRUTH. Jesus promised to the ones he appoints to send them holy spirit to guide them into all truth.= At the proper time( Matt 24:45) = the light gets brighter.

He did make mistakes, all trinity translations are altered and filled with errors. It took many years of study of bibles, history, Israelite God worship history, etc by many men to uncover truths, it took years.

Back