• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.

Jesus was never prayed to once in the Bible

I see you are a unitarian. When were you saved or born again? Tell us what happened to you at that moment, describe it in sufficient detail so that people don't have to prod you for more information or speculate further.
This is decidedly off topic. Not you or anyone else has the right to demand a person give their testimony. And no one should be determining their own or anyone's else's salvation based upon a testimony. Millions of people are converted with no experience that you call a testimony at all. They just believe the gospel. What you are asking for, and depending on is a SIGN. Demanding that God give us a sign and if He does not, then we/they are not saved. You are out of line, so stop it at once. Many a non-believer has experiences quite contrary to anything written in the Bible (i.e. Muhammad, a host of radical Charismatics who derive doctrine from these experiences), and call it evidence of salvation.

That being said, there will be no more discussion of it, or off topic rebuttal to this post, allowed in this thread. Bite the bullet and be quiet about it. Self control.

This is decidedly off topic. Not you or anyone else has the right to demand a person give their testimony. And no one should be determining their own or anyone's else's salvation based upon a testimony. Millions of people are converted with no experience that you call a testimony at all. They just believe the gospel. What you are asking for, and depending on is a SIGN. Demanding that God give us a sign and if He does not, then we/they are not saved. You are out of line, so stop it at once. Many a non-believer has experiences quite contrary to anything written in the Bible (i.e. Muhammad, a host of radical Charismatics who derive doctrine from these experiences), and call it evidence of salvation.

That being said, there will be no more discussion of it, or off topic rebuttal to this post, allowed in this thread. Bite the bullet and be quiet about it. Self control.
You are perfectly wrong. Everything you just typed is wrong. It doesn't reflect anything I have ever said on these forums.

If you aren't trolling me, please explain why you didn't recognise that I had already moved on from the "derail" so called, to constantly questioning this person about the topic and he had no answers? He had some words, but no direct answers. I have already moved past the "derail". Why are you focussing on that now?

Jesus was never prayed to in the Bible, never instructed anyone to pray to himself, and isn't God.
What? Jesus was never prayed to once in the bible. Really?
What bible do you read?

The owner of this forum personally invited me here. You seem to have no idea that this forum isn't just for Calvinists to hang out and agree with each other all day. Part of any healthy forum is diversity of perspective and opinion. This is how forums thrive with discussion.
This is true. I have dealt with the off topic stuff. Over and done. So back to topic! Thanks.

What? Jesus was never prayed to once in the bible. Really?
What bible do you read?
@Runningman
I'll just give one passage for now, which should be enough.

2 Corinthians 12:
7 And lest the greatness of the revelations should exalt me, there was given me a sting of my flesh, an angel of Satan, to buffet me.

8 For which thing thrice I besought the Lord, that it might depart from me.

@Runningman
I'll just give one passage for now, which should be enough.

2 Corinthians 12:
7 And lest the greatness of the revelations should exalt me, there was given me a sting of my flesh, an angel of Satan, to buffet me.

8 For which thing thrice I besought the Lord, that it might depart from me.
I would like to be an admin please. I need to stop being censored by other admins that don't like me personally.

I would like to be an admin please. I need to stop being censored by other admins that don't like me personally.
I do not make those decisions myself. If you are interested in being a mod or admin, I can bring it before the leadership here. Invite you to a pm and it can be discussed.

You are perfectly wrong. Everything you just typed is wrong. It doesn't reflect anything I have ever said on these forums.
I am wrong in your opinion. And I never said you had said any of it.
If you aren't trolling me, please explain why you didn't recognise that I had already moved on from the "derail" so called, to constantly questioning this person about the topic and he had no answers? He had some words, but no direct answers. I have already moved past the "derail". Why are you focussing on that now?
The reason I have done what I have done is because it just came to my attention. Whether you had moved on from it or not is beside the point. The infractions needed to be noted and identified---not just for your benefit. You are creating further derailment and additional infractions to the rules, even in this post. This is not a back and forth debate. So stop it---and that is a warning. If you do it again, you will incur points against you. I have been gracious and patient with you so far in not counting any of it against you.

A doxology is a form of praise and worship to God, and that is a type of prayer, and it is in almost all Paul's epistles, side by side with Jesus as the Lord, which means there is an equivalence between God the Father, (so called) and God the son - they are EQUAL.

That means the person that made this Thread is wrong.

"jesus-was-never-prayed-to-once-in-the-bible"
This is also wrong. In the Gospels, it is said that one of the sisters of the dead Lazarus prayed for Jesus to come to heal him before he died. They also said they believed Christ could raise Lazarus from the dead. The Bible says "GOD" raises the dead. The Bible says Jesus gave his own life by himself and also that God gave his life, on the cross. The UNitarian was trying to argue that Jesus didn't lay down his life by himself, even though HE SAID HE WOULD AND HE DID.

I am wrong in your opinion. And I never said you had said any of it.

The reason I have done what I have done is because it just came to my attention. Whether you had moved on from it or not is beside the point. The infractions needed to be noted and identified---not just for your benefit. You are creating further derailment and additional infractions to the rules, even in this post. This is not a back and forth debate. So stop it---and that is a warning. If you do it again, you will incur points against you. I have been gracious and patient with you so far in not counting any of it against you.
Opinions are like vapour that disappears in the wind, our lives are short lived in the same way. I am not typing anything here that isn't fact, reason, rationality, truth and objectively valid.

Anybody can see that if they read the thread.

Pot and kettle are both black. You have opinions only? Either your statements and words here are objectively valid and factual or they aren't, they are just your opinion.

The New Testament is full of references to Jesus being God, and the Old Testament also.
You haven't shown any evidence that He is God.

You cannot because there is none.

All you have been doing is muddying simple facts of Jesus' word.

Back