• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.

Jesus was never prayed to once in the Bible

Especially the part where John tells us the Word is God....and became flesh. Go read it...it's there.
How about 1 John 1:1,2 where John said the logos is an it that manifested a person? What's your workaround for that? Is Jesus just a word?

Jesus is a human therefore he isn't God. What you have is called idolatry.
So, I was saved by an Idol? The Word who is God that stepped out of heaven and died on the cross for my sins is nothing more than an Idol?

You replied to my comment with something off topic. Please don't try to derail this thread. Thank you.
Have you posted your salvation testimony on this website? If you haven't, and I asked you for it, then I can only assume you aren't even saved. It is not a side topic at all because if you aren't born again in truth, your arguments here could come from a Hare Krishna, Buddhist or Atheist. That's how much it matters.

How about 1 John 1:1,2 where John said the logos is an it that manifested a person? What's your workaround for that? Is Jesus just a word?
God became flesh. Jesus never ceased from being God. That's a no-brainer.

So, I was saved by an Idol? The Word who is God that stepped out of heaven and died on the cross for my sins is nothing more than an Idol?
You can be saved BY GOD through Jesus.

John 3
16For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that everyone who believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through Him.

Have you posted your salvation testimony on this website? If you haven't, and I asked you for it, then I can only assume you aren't even saved. It is not a side topic at all because if you aren't born again in truth, your arguments here could come from a Hare Krishna, Buddhist or Atheist. That's how much it matters.
You're free to assume anything you want. Just don't continue to try to derail this thread. As you can see, I am a Unitarian Christian and I have a testimony. We can talk about it later.Thank you.

You're free to assume anything you want. Just don't continue to try to derail this thread. As you can see, I am a Unitarian Christian and I have a testimony. We can talk about it later.Thank you.
We can't talk about it on this thread according to you. So where will we talk about it?

Then you haven't read the Bible. It says "GOD was manifested in the flesh". That destroys all your arguments. Thank you.
It's along the same lines as Jesus being in the image of God (Colossians 1:15) or the form of God (Phil 2:6) and in such manner God is manifested in the flesh. Closely note, none of the examples outright say "Jesus is God" in the way you are. What you say isn't scripture.

Is your god the image, form, and/or manifestation of God or is your God God Himself?

It's along the same lines as Jesus being in the image of God (Colossians 1:15) or the form of God (Phil 2:6) and in such manner God is manifested in the flesh. Closely note, none of the examples outright say "Jesus is God" in the way you are. What you say isn't scripture.

Is your god the image, form, and/or manifestation of God or is your God God Himself?
Now you sound like a Muslim. That is to be expected from a Unitarian, not an Orthodox Christian.

So tell me again, where do you want to share your testimony of being born again?

Now you sound like a Muslim. That is to be expected from a Unitarian, not an Orthodox Christian.
I quoted the Bible and you're saying I sound like Muslim. That's hilarious. Jesus never said he is God. He said the Father is the only true God. Deal with it.

John 17
1When Jesus had spoken these things, He lifted up His eyes to heaven and said, “Father, the hour has come. Glorify Your Son, that Your Son may glorify You. 2For You granted Him authority over all people, so that He may give eternal life to all those You have given Him. 3Now this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom You have sent.

No, in order to substantiate your claims here, you are required to ignore the whole context of scripture, the entire Bible. That means you are cherry picking it to suit your biases.

If you believe you are just like Jesus was, please go ahead and stop sinning completely (Anti Biblical, note) and walk on water.

I quoted the Bible and you're saying I sound like Muslim. That's hilarious. Jesus never said he is God. He said the Father is the only true God. Deal with it.

John 17
1When Jesus had spoken these things, He lifted up His eyes to heaven and said, “Father, the hour has come. Glorify Your Son, that Your Son may glorify You. 2For You granted Him authority over all people, so that He may give eternal life to all those You have given Him. 3Now this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom You have sent.

If you aren't born again you don't understand the Bible. You obviously don't understand the trinity either.

For the third time, tell me where you are going to share you testimony on this website. Don't ignore this or I will ignore you because you are incapable of communicating properly.

No, in order to substantiate your claims here, you are required to ignore the whole context of scripture, the entire Bible. That means you are cherry picking it to suit your biases.
We'll see about that. In post #48 you said the Bible is full of references to Jesus being God. I am waiting for you to quote one.
If you believe you are just like Jesus was, please go ahead and stop sinning completely (Anti Biblical, note) and walk on water.
Matt 14
29“Come,” said Jesus.
Then Peter got down out of the boat, walked on the water, and came toward Jesus.

We'll see about that. In post #48 you said the Bible is full of references to Jesus being God. I am waiting for you to quote one.

Matt 14
29“Come,” said Jesus.
Then Peter got down out of the boat, walked on the water, and came toward Jesus.
I already did but you are having trouble comprehending English. I said the Bible says "GOD was manifested in the flesh". You didn't respond to that, which is very TELLING.

Stop avoiding what I am saying and deal with it.

If you aren't born again you don't understand the Bible. You obviously don't understand the trinity either.
That's a non sequitur. The trinity isn't scripture.

For the third time, tell me where you are going to share you testimony on this website. Don't ignore this or I will ignore you because you are incapable of communicating properly.
I asked you nicely to not derail this thread. Quit trolling. If you need to ignore me go ahead. It makes no difference to me.

That's a non sequitur. The trinity isn't scripture.

I asked you nicely to not derail this thread. Quit trolling. If you need to ignore me go ahead. It makes no difference to me.
YOU said you will share your testimony. I have asked several times where you are going to do that. You have not responded until now, and now you say I am trolling. Sir, you are trolling. And everybody can now see it.

Stop wasting people's time.

I already did but you are having trouble comprehending English. I said the Bible says "GOD was manifested in the flesh". You didn't respond to that, which is very TELLING.

Stop avoiding what I am saying and deal with it.
I responded to it directly in post #70:

"It's along the same lines as Jesus being in the image of God (Colossians 1:15) or the form of God (Phil 2:6) and in such manner God is manifested in the flesh. Closely note, none of the examples outright say "Jesus is God" in the way you are. What you say isn't scripture.

Is your god the image, form, and/or manifestation of God or is your God God Himself?"

YOU said you will share your testimony. I have asked several times where you are going to do that. You have not responded until now, and now you say I am trolling. Sir, you are trolling. And everybody can now see it.

Stop wasting people's time.
Demanding answers in a Bible discussion thread about my testimony isn't within the scope of this thread. Please stay on topic. You've been asked numerous times to do such. Are you reading my comments?

Back