• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.
  • Welcome Visitors! Join us and be blessed while fellowshipping and celebrating our Glorious Salvation In Christ Jesus.

Who are Gods 'Chosen'?

You have yet to explain divine revelation?

You imo just speak from your own understanding of the penned word.

I’ve asked you also..how would you know how to follow God?

Just by reading the penned word is not enough, you need to be Born Of God’s seed.

“ our” spirit needs to be Born Again , by Gods Living Witness His Living Holy Spirit.

Without that Living spirit birth, we are still dead and alienated from God....our spirit must be brought from spiritual death...to spiritual life in Christ, then we are spirit children, ready to start our new life in Christ.

God is a Living Spirit, with power beyond our comprehension.....we are Born Again by the Holy Spirit and without the death and resurrection of Jesus, there would be no Living rebirth....it’s because of Jesus that we can receive His Holy Spirit.

This is my opinion/ testimony/ belief.....we are taught to understand in our spirit which is relayed to our mind...we belong to God!...and NO other when we become Born Again.

I was Born Again 33 yrs ago...all I know , I was taught to understand by the Holy Spirit, he is my helper and teacher, ...I have still much to learn, will never stop learning all about God, I crave spirit food !.....but, one must be Born Again to see the Kingdom Of God!...which is the biggest Honour and Privilege one can ever receive!

Matthew 7:13-14King James Version (KJV) Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

The Holy Spirit keeps me on that narrow path...without him, I couldn’t walk it, ...I wouldn’t even know how to walk it without being Born Of God’s seed........he is my strength and Rock....it’s been far from easy...many a heartbreak along the way....it’s true what God’s word says..NOTHING can separate us from the Love Of God!...mind Blowing stuff!!

Once Born Again by the Spirit Of God...we can NEVER be un- birthed!....

Born Again of imperishable seed that liveth and abideth forever.
Paul worried about falling. Do you think you are more born again than him?

How do you get by the fact that the trinity was created in 381 ce at the council of Constantinople? =recorded history=FACT.
haha. Created? Stop reading the Watchtower. 😞

Jesus death opened the door to all mankind. None are predestined.
Did Russell miss the translation of predestination? Well, he didn't know Greek so....... ;)

Kneeland was unbias. From writings i have read up on at minimum 20 translations had a god, 3 had was divine, 1had was godlike.---a god means was godlike.
Nobody is unbiased.

Paul worried about falling. Do you think you are more born again than him?
What has Paul got to do with me?

I was Born Again by divine revelation, therefore I know 100% in my spirit that I am Born Again.

I have never doubted that once, the Spirit testifies with our spirit that we are Gods children.....

I have no worry about failing...failing what?

I can’t fail as I have the Holy Spirit indwelling my heart, leading and directing my path...he is with me 24/7 in my spirit....mind Blowing!!...working everything out according to the purpose of Gods plan for my life.

Everything is about God and “ zilch” about me......I am 100% NOTHING without the Holy Spirit and know nothing ...only HE can bring Gods truth to my heart/ spirit......I’m learning every day about the Lord...my spirit food!!

My testimony and belief....

Last edited:
That’s not what God’s word says.

No one on the planet can bring their spirit Alive in Christ.

That is a supernatural act that is done by “ divine revelation “ which is a Living spirit birth.

Only Gods witness His Living Holy Spirit can bring your spirit from death into the life of his Son...” Mind Blowing “ and I have never understood when people play it down and say it’s “ just the beginning “.....

The birth is mind blowing, you know 100% that you are a spirit child of God, he has your spirit so to speak, His Holy Spirit indwells our spirit, ......NEVER ever to leave.

Of course this has taken years to understand, only the Spirit has brought me to this understanding in my “ spirit “ that’s where we communicate with God.

This is my testimony and belief..

All Glory goes to God....His Power is beyond our comprehension...it’s an Honour and Privilege to be chosen by God!

There is no bigger “ Honour “.....you cannot “ choose” to become Born Of God seeds...no where in the word does it say “ you chose” to be Born Again, impossible!..you would never know how.

My thoughts/ testimony and belief.

John 15:16​

King James Version​

16 Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.

Ephesians 1:4-6​

King James Version​

4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:
5 Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will,
6 To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved.

Last edited:
It wasn't actually YHWH.
Scripture says it was YHWH, so please stay true to the text and not deny that.

No man has ever seen God.
Abraham not only saw YHWH, but ate food with Him.
In order to stay true to the text you might want to consider that YHWH is more than a single person.
When one keeps reading in Gen 18 it will become ever more apparent when it says that YHWW (that would be the person eating with Abraham on the earth) rained down fire from YHWH in heaven.
There is more than one person called GOD/YHWH in several places in scripture.
To keep saying "that's not really GOD/YHWH" is denying the inspired text that say it is.

Kneeland was unbias. From writings i have read up on at minimum 20 translations had a god, 3 had was divine, 1had was godlike.---a god means was godlike.
That's not being true to the Greek text according the the Granville Sharp rule of the Greek language.
The interesting thing about the Granville Sharp rule is that no one has ever been able to find a text that disputes it; not just within the biblical Greek text but in any Greek text.

I was Born Again by divine revelation, therefore I know 100% in my spirit that I am Born Again.

Luk 18:11 The Pharisee, standing by himself, prayed thus: 'God, I thank you that I am not like other men, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even like this tax collector.

Genesis 18:1 ESV
And the LORD appeared to him by the oaks of Mamre, as he sat at the door of his tent in the heat of the day.
Yes the Lord works through the apostles messengers a kingdom of priest men and women .

The Lord appears whenever one hears the voice of Christ and does not harden thier heart.

Apostles are men. . sent messengers (Ups Fed X) errand boys

Three used throughout the Bible to denote the end of a matter . Or like .That's all folks

Three men stood by him: and when he saw them,

Luk 18:11 The Pharisee, standing by himself, prayed thus: 'God, I thank you that I am not like other men, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even like this tax collector.
I’m not sure what your point is?

We are Born Again by the Holy Spirit, not by reading scripture.

If I never read scripture , I still know in my spirit that I am Born Of God’s seed.

I’m not more special or any better than anyone else.

God chose to give me life in his Son...all Glory goes to God!..I’m here to Glorify God and His Mighty Power, that blew my mind and still does..when I became Born Again of His seed...the seed being, His Holy Spirit.

My testimony/ belief.100%.

I would offer two kinds of the use all . Like all of the cookies in my hand, not all in the cookie Jar. (key as many as) They alone can come being empowered to .

John 1:12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

John 17:2 As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him.

John 8:30 As he spake these words, many believed on him.

It is Christ the husband who can make the heart of His wife soft . He needs no help from dying mankind Job gives us some idea of his supernatural abilities

Job 23:12-16 Neither have I gone back from the commandment of his lips; I have esteemed the words of his mouth more than my necessary food. But he is in one mind, and who can turn him? and what his soul desireth, even that he doeth.For he performeth the thing that is appointed for me: and many such things are with him.Therefore am I troubled at his presence: when I consider, I am afraid of him. For God maketh my heart soft, and the Almighty troubleth me:

The good kind of trouble. . the get up and go go power 12 Neither have I gone back from the commandment of his lips; I have esteemed the words of his mouth more than my necessary food. . Same kind found food in Philippians 2.

Jesus the Son of man did the will of the father with delight others like Jonan murremed and kicked against the pricks (letter of the law death) all the way and waned to die .

I would think God ("let there be" and "it was God alone good" ) is not served by dying hands of mankind as oral traditons

Philipians 2:13-14 For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure. Do all things without murmurings and disputings:

How do you get by the fact that the trinity was created in 381 ce at the council of Constantinople? =recorded history=FACT.
The Trinity wasn't created. Jesus taught it, all of the Apostles' taught it.

Paul did not write anything that did not come from the tongue of the invisible Father .Paul has nothing to do with it
Agreed. . .and all the more reason to believe Paul in 2 Co 3:16-18: the Lord (kurios, Jesus) is the Holy Spirit.
kurios = Jesus (Ac 16:31, 20:21, 35, Ro 7:24-25, 1 Co 11:23, 1 Th 2:15, 19, 3:11, 5:9-10, Eph 1:3).

haha. Created? Stop reading the Watchtower. 😞
Its recorded history. Have you read the councils? Even Catholicisms own encyclopedia says-- 1967) Vol XIV, page 299= The formulation, one God in three persons was not established certainly not assimilated into Christian life and its profession of faith prior until the end of the 4th century. But it is precisely this formulation that has first claim to the title trinitarian dogma. Among the apostolic Fathers, there had been nothing even remotely approaching such a mentality or perspective.
Created at the council of Constantinople 381 ce=recorded history fact.

Did Russell miss the translation of predestination? Well, he didn't know Greek so....... ;)
Alls that was saying is the God knew 100% some would stand for him and Jesus. There would be 0 justice if most were predestined to eternal death. Jesus ransom sacrifice opened the door to all. Few go through it.

Back