• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.
  • Welcome Visitors! Join us and be blessed while fellowshipping and celebrating our Glorious Salvation In Christ Jesus.

Who are Gods 'Chosen'?

Yes they all serve the Abrahamic God= a single being God=YHVH(Jehovah)--just like Jesus does.
As long as you continue being brainwashed by the NWT nothing more can be expected from you.

Friend, I am not saying this is what is going on here, but what Jesus said about blaspheming the Holy Spirit should concern you. I am praying that you reconsider.
May I ask you a question?

What is blaspheming the HS?

This is for @Keiw1 too.

thank you.
I cannot say that I can say precisely in any circumstance and that is why I chose my words as I did.
I suspect, that is the Lord’s judgement to make. I offered a word of caution.

I cannot say that I can say precisely in any circumstance and that is why I chose my words as I did.
I suspect, that is the Lord’s judgement to make. I offered a word of caution.
If you are not sure why did you give him a warning?

Isn't that presumptuous?

the way you said was condescending.

If you are not sure why did you give him a warning?

Isn't that presumptuous?

the way you said was condescending.
I am sorry you see it that way.
Let’s not continue this…please.

1822-Abner Kneeland translated the NT, he compared the Greek to English side by side to prove to the world-a god is correct.
No doubt this completely unbiased scholar spoke Koine as his native tongue back when the New Testament was written.

I wonder how many other scholars have compared the Greek to English side by side to prove to the world how many passages are the way THEY see them.

Yes he is not ashamed to call us brothers, sisters and mother .One is our Holy Father not seen
How does that prove he needed redeemed too, and to be born again?

Few on earth obey Jesus. Few on earth even know what he actually teaches to become Christlike. Thats why Jesus teaches--FEW will find the road that leads off into life.
Few on earth are Born Again by “ divine revelation “...those who were chosen and predestined to become children of God....by the “ will” of God.

And all those actually born again obety Jesus who teaches-Matt 6:33--Keep on seeking-FIRST- the kingdom and his( YHVH(Jehovah) righteousness and all these things will be added( sustenance, covering, spirituality)--Then when one obeys that they can accomplish this-John 4:22-24--the true followers do just that.
You have yet to explain divine revelation?

You imo just speak from your own understanding of the penned word.

I’ve asked you also..how would you know how to follow God?

Just by reading the penned word is not enough, you need to be Born Of God’s seed.

“ our” spirit needs to be Born Again , by Gods Living Witness His Living Holy Spirit.

Without that Living spirit birth, we are still dead and alienated from God....our spirit must be brought from spiritual death...to spiritual life in Christ, then we are spirit children, ready to start our new life in Christ.

God is a Living Spirit, with power beyond our comprehension.....we are Born Again by the Holy Spirit and without the death and resurrection of Jesus, there would be no Living rebirth....it’s because of Jesus that we can receive His Holy Spirit.

This is my opinion/ testimony/ belief.....we are taught to understand in our spirit which is relayed to our mind...we belong to God!...and NO other when we become Born Again.

I was Born Again 33 yrs ago...all I know , I was taught to understand by the Holy Spirit, he is my helper and teacher, ...I have still much to learn, will never stop learning all about God, I crave spirit food !.....but, one must be Born Again to see the Kingdom Of God!...which is the biggest Honour and Privilege one can ever receive!

Matthew 7:13-14King James Version (KJV) Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

The Holy Spirit keeps me on that narrow path...without him, I couldn’t walk it, ...I wouldn’t even know how to walk it without being Born Of God’s seed........he is my strength and Rock....it’s been far from easy...many a heartbreak along the way....it’s true what God’s word says..NOTHING can separate us from the Love Of God!...mind Blowing stuff!!

Once Born Again by the Spirit Of God...we can NEVER be un- birthed!....

Born Again of imperishable seed that liveth and abideth forever.

Last edited:

I would think it is a law .The loving command is to marvel not but rather believe .

John 3:6-7King James Version That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

According to the promised three days and nights night demonstration of the lamb which was slain from the foundation. The six day Christ's Holy Spirit worked.

Flesh s signified as sinful was need In order to put away sin in the dying flesh under the "letter of the law" death . Flesh signified as sinful was needed .

A vison, dream or theophany could not work like that of Melchezedek Jesus the Son of man the promise living sacrifice The Father pouring out His Spirit life as a labor of His love on the flesh of dying mankind. . in jeapordy of his own Spirit life.

Roman 7:6-7 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter. What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.

Romans 8:3 For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:

Hebrews 7King James Version7 For this Melchisedec, (Spirit of Christ) king of Salem, priest of the most high God, who met Abraham returning from the slaughter of the kings, and blessed him; To whom also Abraham gave a tenth part of all; first being by interpretation King of righteousness, and after that also King of Salem, which is, King of peace Without father, without mother, without descent, having neither beginning of days, nor end of life; but made like unto the Son of God; abideth a priest continually.

Flesh signified according to the figurative tongue of parables was needed to demonstrate the invisible living work of God A gospel sign to all the nations of the world

I would think it is a law .The loving command is to marvel not but rather believe .

John 3:6-7King James Version That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.
Where does that say that Christ must be born again? If I was to go by the words with wooden logic, I'd say Christ was born of the Spirit the first time, so no need to be born again! :p

But that is the cheap way out. Truth is, "must be born again" refers to those of us born of flesh, as Paul refers to in Romans 8, who have a mind of the flesh alone. They are the walking dead, of whom our Lord Jesus Christ was never a member, though a brother to those born again.

Back