• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.
  • Welcome Visitors! Join us and be blessed while fellowshipping and celebrating our Glorious Salvation In Christ Jesus.

Who are Gods 'Chosen'?

That’s not what God’s word says.

No one on the planet can bring their spirit Alive in Christ.

That is a supernatural act that is done by “ divine revelation “ which is a Living spirit birth.

Only Gods witness His Living Holy Spirit can bring your spirit from death into the life of his Son...” Mind Blowing “ and I have never understood when people play it down and say it’s “ just the beginning “.....

The birth is mind blowing, you know 100% that you are a spirit child of God, he has your spirit so to speak, His Holy Spirit indwells our spirit, ......NEVER ever to leave.

Of course this has taken years to understand, only the Spirit has brought me to this understanding in my “ spirit “ that’s where we communicate with God.

This is my testimony and belief..

All Glory goes to God....His Power is beyond our comprehension...it’s an Honour and Privilege to be chosen by God!

There is no bigger “ Honour “.....you cannot “ choose” to become Born Of God seeds...no where in the word does it say “ you chose” to be Born Again, impossible!..you would never know how.

My thoughts/ testimony and belief.

John 15:16​

King James Version​

16 Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.

Ephesians 1:4-6​

King James Version​

4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:
5 Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will,
6 To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved.
The bible says--God desires no one to perish. That would be a dishonest statement if they were predestined.

Its recorded history. Have you read the councils? Even Catholicisms own encyclopedia says-- 1967) Vol XIV, page 299= The formulation, one God in three persons was not established certainly not assimilated into Christian life and its profession of faith prior until the end of the 4th century. But it is precisely this formulation that has first claim to the title trinitarian dogma. Among the apostolic Fathers, there had been nothing even remotely approaching such a mentality or perspective.
Created at the council of Constantinople 381 ce=recorded history fact.
That doesn't mean it was not presented in Scripture.

Scripture says it was YHWH, so please stay true to the text and not deny that.

Abraham not only saw YHWH, but ate food with Him.
In order to stay true to the text you might want to consider that YHWH is more than a single person.
When one keeps reading in Gen 18 it will become ever more apparent when it says that YHWW (that would be the person eating with Abraham on the earth) rained down fire from YHWH in heaven.
There is more than one person called GOD/YHWH in several places in scripture.
To keep saying "that's not really GOD/YHWH" is denying the inspired text that say it is.

Scripture says it was YHWH, so please stay true to the text and not deny that.

Abraham not only saw YHWH, but ate food with Him.
In order to stay true to the text you might want to consider that YHWH is more than a single person.
When one keeps reading in Gen 18 it will become ever more apparent when it says that YHWW (that would be the person eating with Abraham on the earth) rained down fire from YHWH in heaven.
There is more than one person called GOD/YHWH in several places in scripture.
To keep saying "that's not really GOD/YHWH" is denying the inspired text that say it is.
John 1:18 shows you are twisting reality.

That's not being true to the Greek text according the the Granville Sharp rule of the Greek language.
The interesting thing about the Granville Sharp rule is that no one has ever been able to find a text that disputes it; not just within the biblical Greek text but in any Greek text.
Fact=John 1:1 and 2 Cor 4:4--both spots 2 beings are called God or god, both spots one word ends in a g like character, one ends in a v like character-showing 100% reality they are not being called the same at either spot. The only difference possible = God to the true God-god to the other who has godlike qualities. This is pure fact. undeniable.

Israel NEVER served a trinity, nor taught a trinity.
Agreed. . .

Nor did Israel have a Messiah before the NT. . .nor remission of sin (only covering of sin). . .nor full-time Sabbath rest in Jesus Christ. . .nor. . .

Alls that was saying is the God knew 100% some would stand for him and Jesus. There would be 0 justice if most were predestined to eternal death. Jesus ransom sacrifice opened the door to all. Few go through it.
God knew some would stand for Him?? Haha. Good grief, thankfully your god isn't the God of the Bible.

Fact=John 1:1 and 2 Cor 4:4--both spots 2 beings are called God or god, both spots one word ends in a g like character, one ends in a v like character-showing 100% reality they are not being called the same at either spot.
No one denies they are not the same person.

The only difference possible = God to the true God-god to the other who has godlike qualities. This is pure fact. undeniable.
It is not the only difference possible.

Its recorded history. Have you read the councils? Even Catholicisms own encyclopedia says-- 1967) Vol XIV, page 299= The formulation, one God in three persons was not established certainly not assimilated into Christian life and its profession of faith prior until the end of the 4th century. But it is precisely this formulation that has first claim to the title trinitarian dogma. Among the apostolic Fathers, there had been nothing even remotely approaching such a mentality or perspective.
Outdated.
You are way too sheltered when it comes to data that we have readily available these days.
Jews absolutely did believe YHWH was a unity even before Jesus was born, and we have access to many ancient Jewish writings that prove they did.
You should try reading up on the vast amount of ancient Jewish writings found among the Dead Sea Scrolls for starters.

Agreed. . .and all the more reason to believe Paul in 2 Co 3:16-18: the Lord (kurios, Jesus) is the Holy Spirit.
kurios = Jesus (Ac 16:31, 20:21, 35, Ro 7:24-25, 1 Co 11:23, 1 Th 2:15, 19, 3:11, 5:9-10, Eph 1:3).

Jesus a attribute meaning savior .

Acts 16:31 And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, (not dying mankind Jesus the Son of man. the other Jesus the one with power ) and thou shalt be saved, and thy house

Two kinds of saviors (Jesuses) working as one. Two is the word that informs us Christ the one good teaching master the Holy Spirt has spoken spoke

Jesus a attribute meaning savior . Just like Joshua

One savior seen the temporal dying mankind Jesus the Son of man used as a promised three day and night demonstration of the lamb slain from the foundation the six day Christ did work. "Let there be"

Not the Son of man rather than Jehovah as Christ the father the one good teaching master

One bowed down to worship the flesh of the dying mankind Jesus as if he was the Christ the husband of the bride. Jesus our brother in the lord would never try and take the place of eternal God

Note. . (God )

Note . . . (son of man Jesus dying mankind.

Note . . . . (those deceived to believe God is a Jewish man as King of kings )

Mark 10:17-18King James Version.17 And when he was gone forth into the way, there came one running, and kneeled to him, and asked him, Good Master, what shall I do that I may inherit eternal life? And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God.

Eternal God is not a man as us (dying mankind)

He was more unbias than most. He didn't believe in a trinity, he didn't even believe Jesus was the Messiah( Gods son).
Then he was at enmity with God, biased against God.

Catholicism are the ones that needed a Devine Queen mother of heaven to complete there un holy trinity.

(1)Mary, named after our blessed sister in the Lord Mary the main Devine deity mother of mercy. . (2) what they must call Holy Father or Pope ,Holy See ETC on earth and (3) the flesh of the Son of man that returned to dust from where it was formed.

It was passed on to the Catholics by the Pharisees with Sadducees. Two sects that did worship a queen mother of heaven (his and hers gods 3500 and rising ) called patron saints gods, disembodied workers with a familiar spirit .

They also would have nothing to do with all things written in the law and prophets (sola scriptura)

Jerimiah 44: 15 Then all the men which knew that their wives had burned incense unto other gods, and all the women that stood by, a great multitude, even all the people that dwelt in the land of Egypt, in Pathros, answered Jeremiah, saying, As for the word that thou hast spoken unto us in the name of the Lord, we will not hearken unto thee. But we will certainly do whatsoever thing goeth forth out of our own mouth, to burn incense unto the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto her, as we have done, we, and our fathers, our kings, and our princes, in the cities of Judah, and in the streets of Jerusalem: for then had we plenty of victuals, and were well, and saw no evil

The bible says--God desires no one to perish. That would be a dishonest statement if they were predestined.
Have you not at least heard that there are more ways to understand the meaning of that verse than how you present it? Yours is not the only view. You are not the purveyor of truth.

Your statement should be that if "[God is] not wishing that any should perish", and the various other verses that are taken the way you do, mean that he intends nobody in particular to be saved, then they preclude the Reformed view of predestination.

A little honesty in conversation on your part would be useful here.

The let there be and it was God alone good.

It was not the desire of God that lucifer the usurper of the glory of God would lie and mankind. . Look at my beauty and live forever .

Lucifer the father of lies the , spirit of error that works in of false apostles false prophets .

The lord uses a Ass as a apostle sent with prohecy to rebuke the false apostle false prophet Balaam

An Ass a unclean animal it is used in parables to represent the unredeemed mankind throughout the Bible .

Exodus 13:13 And every firstling of an ass thou shalt redeem with a lamb; and if thou wilt not redeem it, then thou shalt break his neck: and all the firstborn of man among thy children shalt thou redeem

Numbers 22:28 And the Lord opened the mouth of the ass, and she said unto Balaam, What have I done unto thee, that thou hast smitten me these three times?

Again Christ our husband is not served by the dying hands of mankind

False apostles (sent messengers UPS FED X) that some call angels as false prophets having to do with the many in Mathew below

God did not send like Balaam .I never knew you workers of iniquity

Mathew 7: 22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity

I go by the word of God.

4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:
5 Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will,
6 To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved.

He also says ,you must be Born Again to see the Kingdom Of God.

That’s a “ Living” spirit birth...Spirit gives birth to spirit.

That’s not something one can read into being....that’s an act of God...if he chooses to do so.

For those who are chosen and predestined to become Born Of God’s seed.

Acts 16:31 And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, (not dying mankind Jesus the Son of man. the other Jesus the one with power ) and thou shalt be saved, and thy house

Two kinds of saviors (Jesuses) working as one. Two is the word that informs us Christ the one good teaching master the Holy Spirt has spoken spoke

Yeah. . .sons (Jn 1:35) are "attributes". . . NOT!

Back