• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.
  • Welcome Visitors! Join us and be blessed while fellowshipping and celebrating our Glorious Salvation In Christ Jesus.

Who are Gods 'Chosen'?

20 translations minimum in history has a god at John 1:1
Which in the Greek does not alter anything. . .as previously demonstrated to you in post #184.

Another reasoning fallacy: "Argumentum ad Populum"

Large numbers prove nothing. But, if the numbers mean something to you, have you looked at how many translations have "God" instead of "a god", and have you noticed from what bias those who translate it, "a god", come from?

And no, again, I do not deny that those who translate it, "God", are/were also biased.

All translations with God to the word were done by trinity religions.

And understood in the light of the NT. . .the revelation from Jesus.
Like this super important teaching from Jesus=Matt 6:33-Keep on seeking- FIRST- the kingdom and his( YHVH(Jehovah) righteousness and all these things will be added(sustenance, covering, spirituality) = Not a single trinity religion teaches their followers to do that. They teach to seek Jesus' righteousness first because they do not listen to Jesus.

Like this super important teaching from Jesus=Matt 6:33-Keep on seeking- FIRST- the kingdom and his( YHVH(Jehovah) righteousness and all these things will be added(sustenance, covering, spirituality) = Not a single trinity religion teaches their followers to do that. They teach to seek Jesus' righteousness first because they do not listen to Jesus.
And the kingdom is only by faith in Christ, and
faith in Christ is always the kingdom within you (Lk 17:20-21),
which is everlasting, will never end (Lk 1:33), there can be no other,
and is here now (Mt 12:28, Lk 11:20).

And the kingdom is only by faith in Christ, and
faith in Christ is always the kingdom within you (Lk 17:20-21),
which is everlasting, will never end (Lk 1:33), there can be no other,
and is here now (Mt 12:28, Lk 11:20).

Did you miss the Lord's prayer where Jesus instructs all to pray for Gods kingdom to come to earth?

Did you miss the Lord's prayer where Jesus instructs all to pray for Gods kingdom to come to earth?
Indeed. . .

His everlasting kingdom (Lk 1:33) is here and now (Mt 12:28, Lk 11:20), within the hearts (Lk 17:20-21) of those who believe in him.

God's kingdom comes to earth every time it enters the heart of another believer through faith in him.

Indeed. . .

His everlasting kingdom (Lk 1:33) is here and now (Mt 12:28, Lk 11:20), within the hearts (Lk 17:20-21) of those who believe in him.

God's kingdom comes to earth every time it enters the heart of another believer through faith in him.
Jesus said--My kingdom is no part of this world. Thus you are twisting what is meant by the kingdom being inside of one.

Jesus said--My kingdom is no part of this world. Thus you are twisting what is meant by the kingdom being inside of one.
John 17:14 "They are not of this world any more than I am..."

The ball's right back in your court. Good luck with it.

Actually, Jesus said his kingdom was not of this world; i.e., not a visible, physical, worldly kingdom, but a spiritual kingdom.

His kingdom is of the spiritual world, invisible (Lk 17:20) and within (Lk 17:21) the hearts where he reigns and rules,
and it is here now (Mt 12:28, Lk 11:20).

Actually, Jesus said his kingdom was not of this world; i.e., not a visible, physical, worldly kingdom, but a spiritual kingdom.

His kingdom is of the spiritual world, invisible (Lk 17:20) and within (Lk 17:21) the hearts where he reigns and rules,
and it is here now (Mt 12:28, Lk 11:20).
It is ruling in heaven, Few on earth live by its power and authority. But that kingdom rule and authority=the only ruling power) comes to earth with Jesus fully here at Rev 19:11--for 1000 years no satan influences, no mortal govts.

It is ruling in heaven, Few on earth live by its power and authority. But that kingdom rule and authority=the only ruling power) comes to earth with Jesus fully here at Rev 19:11--for 1000 years no satan influences, no mortal govts.
Not according to Jesus where it is here on earth now (Mt 12:28, Lk 11:20, 17:20-21) .

Not according to Jesus where it is here on earth now (Mt 12:28, Lk 11:20, 17:20-21) .
Jesus said his kingdom is no part of this world and if it was his attendants would have fought so Jesus couldn't be delivered up. John 18:36--Twisting other scriptures makes the bible contradict itself.

John 17:14 "They are not of this world any more than I am..."

The ball's right back in your court. Good luck with it.
Yes, no part of the satan ruled things like-mortal govts, world celebrations, etc.

Yes, no part of the satan ruled things like-mortal govts, world celebrations, etc.
Well, I'll give you credit for your determination in trying to wiggle out from under the obvious.

Jesus said his kingdom is no part of this world and if it was his attendants would have fought so Jesus couldn't be delivered up. John 18:36--Twisting other scriptures makes the bible contradict itself.
Jesus said his kingdom is no part of this world
Precisely, and if you had checked the Scriptures indicated you would have seen that.

Back