• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.
  • Welcome Visitors! Join us and be blessed while fellowshipping and celebrating our Glorious Salvation In Christ Jesus.

The Called !

The Church has Gentiles in it.
Scripture cannot be broken. There were no non-Hebrew Gentiles in the Great Congregation (Church) populated by the children of Israel over three million strong in the desert at the time of Moses and the Tabernacle.
The Greek word "Church" is "ekklesia" and it means "called out [ones]" and this identifies the children of Israel called out of their bondage in Egypt.
If there were no non-Hebrew Gentiles in the Hebrew Church in the desert, then there will be no non-Hebrew Gentiles in the New Covenant Church populated by the House of Israel and the House of Judah - ALL twelve tribes (including Manassas and Ephraim.)
Scripture cannot be broken. These are the words of Jesus Christ the Lord and the Person you so-called claim to belong. How can you belong to Him if you don't do what He says? He says Scripture CANNOT be broken so believe Him.
Or call Him a liar and present your arguments that Scripture CAN be broken.

The Church began with Adam and Eve and is comprised of people of all ethnicities, here it is Rev 5:9-10
Adam and the woman were never "called out" ("ekklesia") of anything. You're making things up and calling God and His Word a liar.
Typical Gentile behavior.
9 And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;
Because that's where God scattered His covenant people. He scattered them at the hand of the Assyrians, the Babylonians, the Romans, and Nazi Germany. But although they still live everywhere in Gentile nations God's covenant people have taken back their land in preparation of their King to come to defeat the Gentile nations and sit upon the throne of David in Jerusalem.
And then you'll see what the King does to the non-covenant, non-Hebrew, uncircumcised, heathen nations of Gentiles.

10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.
God made Israel kings and priests because their Messiah is a King and a Priest.

6 For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth.
Deut. 7:6.

Israel is a people of kings and priests

32 Now therefore, our God, the great, the mighty, and the terrible God, who keepest covenant and mercy, let not all the trouble seem little before thee, that hath come upon us, on our kings, on our princes, and on our priests, and on our prophets, and on our fathers, and on all thy people, since the time of the kings of Assyria unto this day.
33 Howbeit thou art just in all that is brought upon us; for thou hast done right, but we have done wickedly:
34 Neither have our kings, our princes, our priests, nor our fathers, kept thy law, nor hearkened unto thy commandments and thy testimonies, wherewith thou didst testify against them.
Neh. 9:31–34.

You're following false Gentile theology. Come out from among them and be ye separate IF you are true born of God.

Scripture cannot be broken. There were no non-Hebrew Gentiles in the Great Congregation (Church) populated by the children of Israel over three million strong in the desert at the time of Moses and the Tabernacle.
The Greek word "Church" is "ekklesia" and it means "called out [ones]" and this identifies the children of Israel called out of their bondage in Egypt.
If there were no non-Hebrew Gentiles in the Hebrew Church in the desert, then there will be no non-Hebrew Gentiles in the New Covenant Church populated by the House of Israel and the House of Judah - ALL twelve tribes (including Manassas and Ephraim.)
Scripture cannot be broken. These are the words of Jesus Christ the Lord and the Person you so-called claim to belong. How can you belong to Him if you don't do what He says? He says Scripture CANNOT be broken so believe Him.
Or call Him a liar and present your arguments that Scripture CAN be broken.

Adam and the woman were never "called out" ("ekklesia") of anything. You're making things up and calling God and His Word a liar.
Typical Gentile behavior.

Because that's where God scattered His covenant people. He scattered them at the hand of the Assyrians, the Babylonians, the Romans, and Nazi Germany. But although they still live everywhere in Gentile nations God's covenant people have taken back their land in preparation of their King to come to defeat the Gentile nations and sit upon the throne of David in Jerusalem.
And then you'll see what the King does to the non-covenant, non-Hebrew, uncircumcised, heathen nations of Gentiles.

God made Israel kings and priests because their Messiah is a King and a Priest.

6 For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth.
Deut. 7:6.

Israel is a people of kings and priests

32 Now therefore, our God, the great, the mighty, and the terrible God, who keepest covenant and mercy, let not all the trouble seem little before thee, that hath come upon us, on our kings, on our princes, and on our priests, and on our prophets, and on our fathers, and on all thy people, since the time of the kings of Assyria unto this day.
33 Howbeit thou art just in all that is brought upon us; for thou hast done right, but we have done wickedly:
34 Neither have our kings, our princes, our priests, nor our fathers, kept thy law, nor hearkened unto thy commandments and thy testimonies, wherewith thou didst testify against them.
Neh. 9:31–34.

You're following false Gentile theology. Come out from among them and be ye separate IF you are true born of God.
The Church began with Adam and Eve, Christ the Head of the Church is the Seed of the Women Gen 3:15

15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

And Christs flesh line can be traced back to Adam Luke 3:23-38

23 And Jesus himself began to be about thirty years of age, being (as was supposed) the son of Joseph, which was the son of Heli,

24 Which was the son of Matthat, which was the son of Levi, which was the son of Melchi, which was the son of Janna, which was the son of Joseph,

25 Which was the son of Mattathias, which was the son of Amos, which was the son of Naum, which was the son of Esli, which was the son of Nagge,

26 Which was the son of Maath, which was the son of Mattathias, which was the son of Semei, which was the son of Joseph, which was the son of Juda,

27 Which was the son of Joanna, which was the son of Rhesa, which was the son of Zorobabel, which was the son of Salathiel, which was the son of Neri,

28 Which was the son of Melchi, which was the son of Addi, which was the son of Cosam, which was the son of Elmodam, which was the son of Er,

29 Which was the son of Jose, which was the son of Eliezer, which was the son of Jorim, which was the son of Matthat, which was the son of Levi,

30 Which was the son of Simeon, which was the son of Juda, which was the son of Joseph, which was the son of Jonan, which was the son of Eliakim,

31 Which was the son of Melea, which was the son of Menan, which was the son of Mattatha, which was the son of Nathan, which was the son of David,

32 Which was the son of Jesse, which was the son of Obed, which was the son of Booz, which was the son of Salmon, which was the son of Naasson,

33 Which was the son of Aminadab, which was the son of Aram, which was the son of Esrom, which was the son of Phares, which was the son of Juda,

34 Which was the son of Jacob, which was the son of Isaac, which was the son of Abraham, which was the son of Thara, which was the son of Nachor,

35 Which was the son of Saruch, which was the son of Ragau, which was the son of Phalec, which was the son of Heber, which was the son of Sala,

36 Which was the son of Cainan, which was the son of Arphaxad, which was the son of Sem, which was the son of Noe, which was the son of Lamech,

37 Which was the son of Mathusala, which was the son of Enoch, which was the son of Jared, which was the son of Maleleel, which was the son of Cainan,

38 Which was the son of Enos, which was the son of Seth, which was the son of Adam, which was the son of God.

Teaching non-Hebrew Gentiles in any of the three Hebrew covenants violates the Word of God.
There were no non-Hebrew Gentiles in the Abrahamic Covenant when Jehovah God made His promises to Abram the Hebrew, nor are there any non-Hebrew Gentiles in the Mosaic Covenant Jehovah God made with the children of Israel in the desert at Mount Sinai. Nor are there any non-Hebrew Gentiles in the New Covenant which Jeremiah states is between the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob and the House of Israel and the House of Judah. It is a constant heresy grossly put forward by Gentiles who know the Hebrew Scripture includes no non-Hebrew Gentiles in any of the three salvation covenants. Such direct hypocrisy and contradiction of the Hebrew Scripture has been Gentile theology for 1900 years since the destruction of the Second Jewish Temple by the Romans in AD 70.
It is inheritance theft plain as day.

The Church began with Adam and Eve, Christ the Head of the Church is the Seed of the Women Gen 3:15

15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.
God was speaking to the serpent, NOT Adam and NOT the woman. Your attempt at re-interpretation falls short of the glory of God.
And Christs flesh line can be traced back to Adam Luke 3:23-38
This says nothing about a covenant. You add to the bible:

6 Add thou not unto his words,
Lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar.
Prov. 30:6.

But while the Lord tarries His return men have been adding to God's Word ever since His first words to not eat from the tree.

Teaching non-Hebrew Gentiles in any of the three Hebrew covenants violates the Word of God.
There were no non-Hebrew Gentiles in the Abrahamic Covenant when Jehovah God made His promises to Abram the Hebrew, nor are there any non-Hebrew Gentiles in the Mosaic Covenant Jehovah God made with the children of Israel in the desert at Mount Sinai. Nor are there any non-Hebrew Gentiles in the New Covenant which Jeremiah states is between the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob and the House of Israel and the House of Judah. It is a constant heresy grossly put forward by Gentiles who know the Hebrew Scripture includes no non-Hebrew Gentiles in any of the three salvation covenants. Such direct hypocrisy and contradiction of the Hebrew Scripture has been Gentile theology for 1900 years since the destruction of the Second Jewish Temple by the Romans in AD 70.
The Church has Gentiles in it. Eph 3 6

That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:

You cant see that ?

God was speaking to the serpent, NOT Adam and NOT the woman. Your attempt at re-interpretation falls short of the glory of God.

6 Add thou not unto his words,
Lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar.
Prov. 30:6.

But while the Lord tarries His return men have been adding to God's Word ever since His first words to not eat from the tree.
Adam and Eve are the Church, Christ according to the flesh comes from them, as He did David and Abraham. Look at the lineage, and of course it has to do with the Covenant, the Covenant was made with Christ Gal 3:16

16 Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.

17 And this I say, that the covenant, that was confirmed before of God in Christ, the law, which was four hundred and thirty years after, cannot disannul, that it should make the promise of none effect.

@jeremiah1five

It was a Mystery hidden, but the Gentiles?Heathen Is of the Israel that is His Inheritance Ps 2:6-8

6 Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion.

7 I will declare the decree: the Lord hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.

8 Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen[Gentiles] for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.

Deut 32:9

For the Lord's portion is his people; Jacob is the lot of his inheritance.

That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:

You cant see that ?
The body of Christ and the Hebrew Covenant are two completely different things.
Learn to define your terms.
And learn to define what Gentiles are being referred to.

There were circumcised Gentile proselytes that were part of the commonwealth (citizenry) of Israel but not in any covenant because Jews knew and accepted the Scripture (unlike unsupervised Gentiles) that the three Hebrew covenants of Abrahamic, Mosaic, and New Covenants are between Yahweh and Abram the Hebrew and his seed, between Yahweh and the children of Jacob/Israel, and between Yahweh and the House of Israel (northern kingdom tribes) and the House of Judah (southern kingdom tribes), respectively.

The same applies to uncircumcised God-Fearers who supported Israel and her people as with the Roman centurion, who may have had been the offspring of Jew and Gentile parents. Scripture says "he loved our nation" reflecting a bias towards the Hebrew people through one of the parents. Otherwise, Gentiles and Jews hated each other.

The body of Christ is a spiritual union, not a physical one like the Abraham covenant and the Mosaic Covenant and the New Covenant. The bottom line is Scripture CANNOT be broken. If Jesus Christ is your Lord and Savior THIS is what He said. Disbelieving Him is the same as calling Him a liar and this evidences that you are NOT a true, born-again believer who loves Him because, again, Jesus said, "IF YOU LOVE ME OBEY MY COMMANDMENTS" so why do you and other Gentiles contradict Him by teaching Gentiles are in the Hebrew covenants.

Christ came representing the lamb that was slain under the Mosaic Law for the sins and iniquities of the children of Jacob/Israel. The high priest never left city limits, went to the non-Hebrew Gentiles that lived in their own tribal areas in the middle east and offer sacrifices or pray for Gentiles, did he?
NO, he didn't.
And since Scripture CANNOT be broken - and any change in the Law would destroy the Law (which change cannot happen) - Christ fulfilled the requirements of the Law which called for the sacrificing of the lamb to and for the sins and iniquities of the children of Israel just as was done under the Law.

Another thing is that the Hebrews were the possessors and maintainers of the oracles of God and these oracles (Word) of God were the Hebrew Scripture from Genesis to Malachi. They record God's dealings with the Hebrew people. It records their history, culture, religion, people and events, their politics, their covenants and their prophets and prophecies. The Jews themselves hold that these writings are the very Word of God and rightly so, for they are.

THAT'S what I see and what I KNOW.

How about you?

Or will you continue to teach heresy that Gentiles are in any of the three Hebrew covenants, covenants which clearly describe in Scripture that is between Yahweh and the Hebrew people?

There were circumcised Gentile proselytes that were part of the commonwealth (citizenry) of Israel but not in any covenant because Jews knew and accepted the Scripture (unlike unsupervised Gentiles) that the three Hebrew covenants of Abrahamic, Mosaic, and New Covenants are between Yahweh and Abram the Hebrew and his seed, between Yahweh and the children of Jacob/Israel, and between Yahweh and the House of Israel (northern kingdom tribes) and the House of Judah (southern kingdom tribes), respectively.
Gen 17:9-13 Then God said to Abraham, "as for you, you must keep my covenant, you and your descendants after you for the generations to come. This is my covenant with you and your descendants after you, the covenant you are to keep. Every male among you shall be circumcised. You are to undergo circumcision, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and you. For the generations to come every male among you who is eight days old must be circumcised, including those born in our household or bought with money from a foreigner---those who are not your offspring. Whether born in you household or bought with your money, they must be circumcised. My covenant in your flesh is to be an everlasting covenant.

Start out with a false statement, (false premise) and it will bring into question all that you say following the premise. You left out half of the Abrahamic covenant.

Gen 22:15-18 And the angel of the a Lord called to Abraham a second time from heaven and said, "By Myself I have sworn, declares the Lord, because you have done this and have not withheld your son, your only son, I will surely bless you, and I will surely multiply your offspring as the stars of heaven and as the sand that is on the seashore. And your offspring shall possess the gate of his enemies, and in your offspring shall all the nations of the earth be blessed, because you have obeyed my voice.

Who is that offspring who will come through Abraham and bless all the nations of the earth?

We know in hindsight from historical evidence and through the witness of the NT writers who that specific offspring (not offsprings) that came through the loins of Abraham is. Gen 3:14-15 The LORD God said to the serpent, "Because you have done this, cursed are you above all livestock and above all beasts of the field; on your belly you shall go, and dust you shall eat all the days of your life. I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall crush your head, and you shall bruise his heel."

Christ is the offspring/seed who brings the blessing of the New Covenant to all nations. ANd not only all nations, but the whole earth. (See Rev 20; Romans 8:18-22) So Scriptures tell us, and Scripture cannot broken.

Last edited:
No they aren't. There are no two completely different things in the Bible story of redemption---which IS the story of the entire Bible. When you figure out what redemption is about, you might see more clearly. Your view is Israel centered, not Christ centered, so you miss the mark from beginning to end. And even worse, it is DNA centered.

The covenant made with Israel is moved forward into its fruition in Christ. You seem to forget that the Mosaic covenant was a conditional covenant and Israel broke it a thousand times over. It is a broken covenant, but it is not the end of the story of redemption. The purpose of that covenant continued in spite the broken covenant. The Redeemer still came through Israel. He fulfilled all the righteous requirements of the Law, making Him faithful Israel as opposed to unfaithful Israel. Having done this, through His death and resurrection He solved the central issue that stood in the way of redemption. He conquered sin and death.

Can you see in the above, what it is Christ came to do, and why the Mosaic covenant could not do it?

The body of Christ is of necessity, all those who are IN Him, through faith, and by the grace of God. DNA has not a whit to do with it. Christ is the Be All, and In All and For All of redemption. Not ethnic Israel.

Last edited:
Learn to define your terms.
And learn to define what Gentiles are being referred to.

The same applies to uncircumcised God-Fearers who supported Israel and her people as with the Roman centurion, who may have had been the offspring of Jew and Gentile parents. Scripture says "he loved our nation" reflecting a bias towards the Hebrew people through one of the parents. Otherwise, Gentiles and Jews hated each other.

The body of Christ is a spiritual union, not a physical one like the Abraham covenant and the Mosaic Covenant and the New Covenant. The bottom line is Scripture CANNOT be broken. If Jesus Christ is your Lord and Savior THIS is what He said. Disbelieving Him is the same as calling Him a liar and this evidences that you are NOT a true, born-again believer who loves Him because, again, Jesus said, "IF YOU LOVE ME OBEY MY COMMANDMENTS" so why do you and other Gentiles contradict Him by teaching Gentiles are in the Hebrew covenants.

Christ came representing the lamb that was slain under the Mosaic Law for the sins and iniquities of the children of Jacob/Israel. The high priest never left city limits, went to the non-Hebrew Gentiles that lived in their own tribal areas in the middle east and offer sacrifices or pray for Gentiles, did he?
NO, he didn't.
And since Scripture CANNOT be broken - and any change in the Law would destroy the Law (which change cannot happen) - Christ fulfilled the requirements of the Law which called for the sacrificing of the lamb to and for the sins and iniquities of the children of Israel just as was done under the Law.

Another thing is that the Hebrews were the possessors and maintainers of the oracles of God and these oracles (Word) of God were the Hebrew Scripture from Genesis to Malachi. They record God's dealings with the Hebrew people. It records their history, culture, religion, people and events, their politics, their covenants and their prophets and prophecies. The Jews themselves hold that these writings are the very Word of God and rightly so, for they are.

THAT'S what I see and what I KNOW.

How about you?

Or will you continue to teach heresy that Gentiles are in any of the three Hebrew covenants, covenants which clearly describe in Scripture that is between Yahweh and the Hebrew people?

You cant see that ?

He was speaking to the serpent. He wasn't speaking to Adam or the woman so there is no covenant there.
Who said it was a covenant with Adam? That was the PROMISE, to what had become sinful humanity and the curse of the serpent. And a promise made by God, is always covenantal. Sometimes it is unilateral---"I will do this." Sometimes it is conditional. "I will do this and be this to you, if your do this." "This" being whatever happens to be laid out by God.

Do you know who the serpent is? Was God talking about the seed OF THE WOMAN stepping on snakes?

Rev 12:9 And the great dragon was thrown down, that ancient serpent, who is called the devil and Satan, the deceiver of the whole world---he was thrown down to the earth, and his angels were thrown down with him.
Knowing that---what did Jesus come to do that was not done in the flood, and could not be as long as some people saved on the ark? And that was not done, and could not be done, by the Mosaic Law. And that was done by Jesus and could only be done by Him and that fulfilled the promise to Abraham that in his offspring all the earth would be blessed.

I will give you a clue. Everyone who got off the ark was still a sinner.

Every one under the Mosaic Law that had their sins atoned for yearly, were still sinners.

Another clue: Rev 20:11-15

11 Then I saw a great white throne and him who was seated on it. From his presence earth and sky fled away, and no place was found for them. 12 And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne, and books were opened. Then another book was opened, which is the book of life. And the dead were judged by what was written in the books, according to what they had done. 13 And the sea gave up the dead who were in it, Death and Hades gave up the dead who were in them, and they were judged, each one of them, according to what they had done. 14 Then Death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. This is the second death, the lake of fire. 15 And if anyone's name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire.

Rev 21

Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and the sea was no more. 2 And I saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. 3 And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Behold, the dwelling place[a] of God is with man. He will dwell with them, and they will be his people,[b] and God himself will be with them as their God.[c] 4 He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away.”

5 And he who was seated on the throne said, “Behold, I am making all things new.” Also he said, “Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true.” 6 And he said to me, “It is done! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end

Last edited:
@jeremiah1five

Adam as Federal Head was in Covenant, which he sinned against Hos 6:7

But they like men[Adam] have transgressed the covenant: there have they dealt treacherously against me.

The word men is the hebrew אָדָם/ Adam

Adam and Eve were the Church, the Body of Christ in Covenant, God has always dealt with men in Covenant, it foreshadowed the everlasting covenant.

God has always dealt with men in Covenant, it foreshadowed the everlasting covenant.
That's right. A covenant is a relationship.When God covenants with people He has entered into personal relationship with them. He will be their God, and they will be His people. The very act of creating mankind was a relationship. The very act of creating the heavens and the earth, is a covenant relationship between God and His creation. Everything has its place and its purpose, He supplies the needs, He is sovereign over all that is in covenant with Him. And He covenanted with mankind and with creation, to undo what Adam did and to do it in Christ.

@jeremiah1five

It was a Mystery hidden, but the Gentiles?Heathen Is of the Israel that is His Inheritance Ps 2:6-8

6 Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion.

7 I will declare the decree: the Lord hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.

8 Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen[Gentiles] for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.

Deut 32:9

For the Lord's portion is his people; Jacob is the lot of his inheritance.
Heathen always refers to Gentiles or the nations of Gentiles. You will never see heathen to describe any Hebrew in covenant.

If the Church (Great Congregation) of Hebrews in the Old Testament didn't have non-Hebrew Gentiles in it when God delivered the Hebrews out of Egypt, then adding to the bible that Gentiles are in a Hebrew Church corresponding to the Old Testament is an attempt to break Scripture and add to the bible.
Bad hermeneutics, specifically the reality of God's Great Congregation populated by Hebrews that were delivered out of Egypt. There were no Gentiles under bondage in Egypt and no Gentiles were delivered out of Egypt that were in covenant with God.
More Gentile lies. If Gentiles can't steal Israel's inheritance, they'll say anything to include themselves in the Hebrew covenants.

Adam and Eve are the Church, Christ according to the flesh comes from them, as He did David and Abraham. Look at the lineage, and of course it has to do with the Covenant, the Covenant was made with Christ Gal 3:16

16 Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.

17 And this I say, that the covenant, that was confirmed before of God in Christ, the law, which was four hundred and thirty years after, cannot disannul, that it should make the promise of none effect.
Adam and the woman were not "called out" (church) of anything, they were created. Adam and the woman were not in any covenant with God. None. The first covenant was with Noah, his sons, and with all mankind.
Stop trying to break Scripture, add to Scripture, change Scripture and call God's Word lies.

Gen 17:9-13 Then God said to Abraham, "as for you, you must keep my covenant, you and your descendants after you for the generations to come. This is my covenant with you and your descendants after you, the covenant you are to keep. Every male among you shall be circumcised. You are to undergo circumcision, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and you. For the generations to come every male among you who is eight days old must be circumcised, including those born in our household or bought with money from a foreigner---those who are not your offspring. Whether born in you household or bought with your money, they must be circumcised. My covenant in your flesh is to be an everlasting covenant.
You're confusing covenant with God's command to Abraham to circumcise those servants born in his household. And God reiterates to avoid any confusion which you still insert in the text that the "covenant is in your (Abraham's) flesh" not in the servants or those born under his roof.
Start out with a false statement, (false premise) and it will bring into question all that you say following the premise. You left out half of the Abrahamic covenant.

Gen 22:15-18 And the angel of the a Lord called to Abraham a second time from heaven and said, "By Myself I have sworn, declares the Lord, because you have done this and have not withheld your son, your only son, I will surely bless you, and I will surely multiply your offspring as the stars of heaven and as the sand that is on the seashore. And your offspring shall possess the gate of his enemies, and in your offspring shall all the nations of the earth be blessed, because you have obeyed my voice.
Being blessed by Abraham and being in covenant with Abraham if you are non-Hebrew are two completely different things. And "nations" and "kings" are the descendants of Ishmael, Esau, and Jacob as these offspring did "come out of thee" (Abraham.)
It's impossible for two Hebrew parents (Abraham and Sarah) to have their babies be born that are non-Hebrew. That's like two Chinese parents having a child and the baby is Cuban.
Who is that offspring who will come through Abraham and bless all the nations of the earth?

We know in hindsight from historical evidence and through the witness of the NT writers who that specific offspring (not offsprings) that came through the loins of Abraham is. Gen 3:14-15 The LORD God said to the serpent, "Because you have done this, cursed are you above all livestock and above all beasts of the field; on your belly you shall go, and dust you shall eat all the days of your life. I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall crush your head, and you shall bruise his heel."

Christ is the offspring/seed who brings the blessing of the New Covenant to all nations. ANd not only all nations, but the whole earth. (See Rev 20; Romans 8:18-22) So Scriptures tell us, and Scripture cannot broken.
Again, adding to the bible. Christ would not break with Scripture as you have Him doing through your interpretation. If the animal sacrificed atoned for the yearly sins of the children of Israel, then the sacrifice under the Law of the Lamb of God (Christ) atoned for the sins of the children of Israel eternally.

25 Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you.
26 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you a heart of flesh.
27 And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.
28 And ye shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers; and ye shall be my people, and I will be your God.
Ezek. 36:25–28.

This is all having to do with Israel, not Gentiles. There is no "accept Jesus into your hearts" or "confess with your mouth and believe in your heart" garbage. It is clearly God doing everything towards the salvation of Israel. God does it all and He makes His people willing through His Spirit.
And again:

33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel;
After those days, saith the LORD,
I will put my law in their inward parts,
And write it in their hearts;
And will be their God,
And they shall be my people.
34 And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying,
Know the LORD:
For they shall all know me,
From the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD:
For I will forgive their iniquity,
And I will remember their sin no more.
Jer. 31:33–34.

God does all these things The recipient Hebrew/Jew is passive in this action by God. Once delivered from the bondage of sin there is only one avenue available to the person: God.
And they go to Him.
It is the Lord's doing and it is marvelous in our eyes.

Back