• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.
  • Welcome Visitors! Join us and be blessed while fellowshipping and celebrating our Glorious Salvation In Christ Jesus.

The Called !

Where does it say in Scripture Adam was federal head? Or is that a Gentile device added to the Word of God?

It is a device.
Adam as Federal Head was in Covenant, which he sinned against Hos 6:7

7 But they like men Adam have transgressed the covenant: there have they dealt treacherously against me.

7 But they like men Adam have transgressed the covenant: there have they dealt treacherously against me.
Where in Scripture does it say Adam was "federal head"?

There is nothing in Scripture that says this so it's false teaching.

Christ is the Federal Head of ALL things.

Where in Scripture does it say Adam was "federal head"?

There is nothing in Scripture that says this so it's false teaching.

Christ is the Federal Head of ALL things.

The word "adam" is defined by the meaning "red" or "ruddy." Hosea is not talking about the first man but of a man, any man.
This is where your interpretation falls short. You're taking a generic word and trying to make it into a personal name. That is just bad grammar.
There is NO COVENANT between God and the first man, Adam.

None. Just more false Constantinian Gentile teaching without biblical support.

But you go ahead and believe it.

The word "adam" is defined by the meaning "red" or "ruddy." Hosea is not talking about the first man but of a man, any man.
This is where your interpretation falls short. You're taking a generic word and trying to make it into a personal name. That is just bad grammar.
There is NO COVENANT between God and the first man, Adam.

None. Just more false Constantinian Gentile teaching without biblical support.

But you go ahead and believe it.

This doesn't cut it. Show me in Genesis God having a covenant with Adam. All Adam had were commands to do this and not do that, but there is no covenant in Genesis 1-5. None. Just commands.

This doesn't cut it. Show me in Genesis God having a covenant with Adam. All Adam had were commands to do this and not do that, but there is no covenant in Genesis 1-5. None. Just commands.

Genesis 17:6 records the Abrahamic Covenant.

You can't show me in Genesis 1-5 any covenant between God and Adam.

Yes, I didn't think there was one since there is nothing recorded.

Abraham the second born is used to represent our invisible father of all nations.

From one family Adam he made all the nations as families . Some where in the middle of the second born (born agin) geaneoulgy.

Each one represent different aspect of the bride of Christ the church.

It began with Abel the non outward Jew (according to his dying fresh), became a inward born again Jew .That father renameed her Christian in Acts. A more befitting name to name the one bride of all the nations

Romans 2:27-29King James Version27 And shall not uncircumcision which is by nature, if it fulfil the law, judge thee, who by the letter and circumcision dost transgress the law? For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh: But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; (death) whose praise is not of men, but of God

A couple outward Jews tried to jump the salvation fence Hoping there DNA could profit something towards salvation.

Revelation 2:9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Revelation 3:9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

The Covenant with Abraham was before circumcision Rom 4:9-13

9 Cometh this blessedness then upon the circumcision only, or upon the uncircumcision also? for we say that faith was reckoned to Abraham for righteousness.

10 How was it then reckoned? when he was in circumcision, or in uncircumcision? Not in circumcision, but in uncircumcision.

11 And he received the sign of circumcision, a seal of the righteousness of the faith which he had yet being uncircumcised: that he might be the father of all them that believe, though they be not circumcised; that righteousness might be imputed unto them also:

12 And the father of circumcision to them who are not of the circumcision only, but who also walk in the steps of that faith of our father Abraham, which he had being yet uncircumcised.

13 For the promise, that he should be the heir of the world, was not to Abraham, or to his seed, through the law, but through the righteousness of faith.

Gentiles were included in the Abrahamic Covenant

God before the foundation had chosen a people out of the Gentiles/Nations for His Own Name and they are Called Acts 15

14 Simeon hath declared how God at the first did visit the Gentiles, to take out of them a people for his name.

15 And to this agree the words of the prophets; as it is written,

16 After this I will return, and will build again the tabernacle of David, which is fallen down; and I will build again the ruins thereof, and I will set it up:

17 That the residue of men might seek after the Lord, and all the Gentiles, upon whom my name is called, saith the Lord, who doeth all these things.

18 Known unto God are all his works from the beginning of the world.

Gentiles were included in the Abrahamic Covenant
Laughing 2.jpg

9 Cometh this blessedness then upon the circumcision only, or upon the uncircumcision also? for we say that faith was reckoned to Abraham for righteousness.

10 How was it then reckoned? when he was in circumcision, or in uncircumcision? Not in circumcision, but in uncircumcision.

11 And he received the sign of circumcision, a seal of the righteousness of the faith which he had yet being uncircumcised: that he might be the father of all them that believe, though they be not circumcised; that righteousness might be imputed unto them also:

12 And the father of circumcision to them who are not of the circumcision only, but who also walk in the steps of that faith of our father Abraham, which he had being yet uncircumcised.

13 For the promise, that he should be the heir of the world, was not to Abraham, or to his seed, through the law, but through the righteousness of faith.

Is Peter talking about proselytes or God-Fearers?
God before the foundation had chosen a people out of the Gentiles/Nations for His Own Name and they are Called Acts 15

14 Simeon hath declared how God at the first did visit the Gentiles, to take out of them a people for his name.

15 And to this agree the words of the prophets; as it is written,

16 After this I will return, and will build again the tabernacle of David, which is fallen down; and I will build again the ruins thereof, and I will set it up:

17 That the residue of men might seek after the Lord, and all the Gentiles, upon whom my name is called, saith the Lord, who doeth all these things.

18 Known unto God are all his works from the beginning of the world.

What does it mean, Gentiles being " A People for His Name" ?

True. But the Abrahamic Covenant was between God and the Hebrew people through Abram the Hebrew, and God is careful to identify Abram as Hebrew from the family of Eber, whose family line were obedient to God. Circumcision was only a sign of the covenant God made with Abram and his seed, a people the world would come to know as the children of Jacob/Israel aka the Jews.

Notice verse twelve where Saul says Abraham was "OUR" father. Gentiles do not have Abraham as their father because Gentiles do not come from the seed of Abraham.

True. But the Abrahamic Covenant was between God and the Hebrew people through Abram the Hebrew, and God is careful to identify Abram as Hebrew from the family of Eber, whose family line were obedient to God. Circumcision was only a sign of the covenant God made with Abram and his seed, a people the world would come to know as the children of Jacob/Israel aka the Jews.

Notice verse twelve where Saul says Abraham was "OUR" father. Gentiles do not have Abraham as their father because Gentiles do not come from the seed of Abraham.
The Covenant with Abraham was before circumcision Rom 4:9-13,16-17

16 Therefore it is of faith, that it might be by grace; to the end the promise might be sure to all the seed; not to that only which is of the law, but to that also which is of the faith of Abraham; who is the father of us all,

17 (As it is written, I have made thee a father of many nations,) before him whom he believed, even God, who quickeneth the dead, and calleth those things which be not as though they were.

Back