• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.
  • Welcome Visitors! Join us and be blessed while fellowshipping and celebrating our Glorious Salvation In Christ Jesus.

The Called !

No they aren't. There are no two completely different things in the Bible story of redemption---which IS the story of the entire Bible. When you figure out what redemption is about, you might see more clearly. Your view is Israel centered, not Christ centered, so you miss the mark from beginning to end. And even worse, it is DNA centered.
The Old Testament is Christ being prepared for the Children of Israel in covenant with God, and the New Covenant is the children of Israel in covenant being prepared for the Christ.
But when Gentiles say that the bible is Gentile-centered and it isn't, then I must say truthfully it is Hebrew-centered. But overall, the bible is God-centered as is salvation, a salvation centered by God on the Hebrew people which is why it is both "salvation is of the LORD," and "salvation is of the Jews. There is nothing that says, "salvation is of the Gentiles." Such 'salvation' for the Gentiles doesn't exist in the God-centered, Hebrew-centered bible.
The covenant made with Israel is moved forward into its fruition in Christ.
No, "It is Finished!" There is no moving forward but the eventual fulfillment of prophecy towards the Hebrew people, which is what Revelation is. Everything concerning the redemption of the Hebrew people and the seed of Abraham is "Finished!" The only thing left for God to do is fulfill promises and prophecy.
You seem to forget that the Mosaic covenant was a conditional covenant and Israel broke it a thousand times over. It is a broken covenant, but it is not the end of the story of redemption.
That, incidentally, is why all Gentile fellowships have an "altar" at the front of their construction, so that weekly, daily, Gentiles can go forward and ask God forgiveness for their sins or do it from their seat. There is no difference. All have sinned and fall short of His glory. In this day and age, the sin of Gentiles is worse than the sins ever committed by Israel. The enormous difference is that atonement has been provided for Israel and none for Gentiles in their Gentile world. Jesus doesn't even pray for the Gentile world and as High Priest the time to pray for Gentiles was right before Jesus went to the cross (Jn. 17), but Jesus didn't pray for the Gentile world and thus, they are without a prayer. The children of Israel have been judged on the cross. The Gentile world will be judged when Christ returns in wrath making war against these scoundrels who dared come against the apple of His eye, His Bride, and Church. And what husband doesn't take retribution against anyone that would harm his Bride?

From what I gather this is the conclusion of the Gentile world:

7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,
8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.
9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.
10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.
Rev. 20:7–10.

Call it God's "Final Solution."
The purpose of that covenant continued in spite the broken covenant. The Redeemer still came through Israel. He fulfilled all the righteous requirements of the Law, making Him faithful Israel as opposed to unfaithful Israel. Having done this, through His death and resurrection He solved the central issue that stood in the way of redemption. He conquered sin and death.

Can you see in the above, what it is Christ came to do, and why the Mosaic covenant could not do it?

The body of Christ is of necessity, all those who are IN Him, through faith, and by the grace of God. DNA has not a whit to do with it. Christ is the Be All, and In All and For All of redemption. Not ethnic Israel.
What matters is that God doesn't break His promises He's made to Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Jacob's children.

The Mosaic Covenant did it yearly. When the incense wafted upward God was satisfied until He could send His Son and end the animal sacrifices which were temporarily to do it through His Son eternally.

DNA has everything to do with it.
The Abrahamic Covenant is with Abe and his seed/offspring. Salvation is driven by DNA. Messiah coming from the tribe of Judah is DNA driven, even the prophecies about Him are DNA driven.
Everything about salvation that is of the Jews is DNA driven. The 12,000 from each tribe in Revelation is DNA driven. There are no Gentiles that make up this list. So where are the Gentiles if Gentiles are supposed to be in the Hebrew covenants? Why are they excluded and the tribes of Israel the focus in this representation?
That's because God made no covenant with Gentiles. None at all. Nowhere, no-how.
It's interpretation insanity of 1900 years that has been pushed onto every Gentile generation that Gentiles are in the Hebrew/Jewish covenants, but this interpretation only came about AFTER the Gentile destruction of the Jewish Temple. There were no interpretations before the destruction of the Jewish Temple saying Gentiles were in the Hebrew covenants. All that garbage came about AFTER the destruction of the Jewish Temple and the theft of Israel's inheritance when a people were "down" occurred.
Is there anything in the Pentateuch of Gentile inclusion in the Hebrew covenants?
Is there anything in the Psalms stating Gentile inclusion in the Hebrew covenants?
Is there anything in the writings of the prophets of Gentile inclusion in the Hebrew covenants?
No, there isn't.
This phenomenon only took place when Israel was kicked and stomped down and scattered that this Gentile-thing was regurgitated, and Israel's inheritance was stolen by Gentiles. But it was never truly stolen. There is only the appearance of this theft. It is only an illusion and a delusion Gentiles have placed upon themselves.
The Lord knows those that are His.

The Church has Gentiles in it. Eph 3 6

That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:

You cant see that ?
Define Gentiles. Are they proselytes or God-Fearers?
And what body is being spoken of?
What is the "promise in Christ by the gospel" mean?
None of this passage mentions covenant and for good reason. Saul knows Scripture and would not contradict God and Scripture that says the covenant is with Abraham and his offspring and Saul from the tribe of Benjamin (DNA) would not say anything he cannot prove in the Old Testament because he knows as rabbi that if there is no Old Testament precedent there is no New Covenant reality.

@jeremiah1five
Adam as Federal Head was in Covenant, which he sinned against Hos 6:7
Please post the Scripture of Adam's covenant with God. It should show intent of covenant, have covenant language, and stipulate conditions of covenant.

It should look like this:

8 And God spake unto Noah, and to his sons with him, saying,
9 And I, behold, I establish my covenant with you, and with your seed after you; Gen. 9:8–9.

and this

18 In the same day the LORD made a covenant with Abram, saying, Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates: Gen. 15:18.

And this

2 And I will make my covenant between me and thee, and will multiply thee exceedingly. Gen. 17:1–2.

And this

4 As for me, behold, my covenant is with thee, and thou shalt be a father of many nations. Gen. 17:4.

And this

7 And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee. Gen. 17:6–7.

But you see, there is nothing like that in Genesis before the flood. My bible doesn't have such statements of covenant between God and Adam. That is simply a Gentile lie. If it can't be found in Scripture such lies should be rejected, not upheld. And Gentiles merely saying it over and over again for 1900 years doesn't make it so. There is no Scripture to support it.

Adam was "federal head" over nothing. Christ is Head, not Adam. Christ was given dominion over the animals and the birds and the fish and the planetary orbits and as Head upheld everything by the word of His power. Now THAT'S authority! THAT is power. THAT is Headship over creation. Did Adam ever gather a school of fish and command them to get into a net? Nope.
But they like men[Adam] have transgressed the covenant: there have they dealt treacherously against me.

The word men is the hebrew אָדָם/ Adam

Adam and Eve were the Church, the Body of Christ in Covenant, God has always dealt with men in Covenant, it foreshadowed the everlasting covenant.
Yes, and God is addressing the tribes of Israel. THEY have transgressed the covenant:

O Ephraim, what shall I do unto thee?
O Judah, what shall I do unto thee?
For your goodness is as a morning cloud,
And as the early dew it goeth away.
5 Therefore have I hewed them by the prophets;
I have slain them by the words of my mouth:
And thy judgments are as the light that goeth forth.
6 For I desired mercy, and not sacrifice;
And the knowledge of God more than burnt offerings.
7 But they like men have transgressed the covenant:
There have they dealt treacherously against me.
Hosea 6:4–7.

If the Church (Great Congregation) of Hebrews in the Old Testament didn't have non-Hebrew Gentiles in it when God delivered the Hebrews out of Egypt, then adding to the bible that Gentiles are in a Hebrew Church corresponding to the Old Testament is an attempt to break Scripture and add to the bible.
Bad hermeneutics, specifically the reality of God's Great Congregation populated by Hebrews that were delivered out of Egypt. There were no Gentiles under bondage in Egypt and no Gentiles were delivered out of Egypt that were in covenant with God.
More Gentile lies. If Gentiles can't steal Israel's inheritance, they'll say anything to include themselves in the Hebrew covenants.
The Church has Gentiles in it and it is the Children of the Covenant and the Prophets like in Acts 3:25

Ye are the children of the prophets, and of the covenant which God made with our fathers, saying unto Abraham, And in thy seed shall all the kindreds of the earth be blessed.

Adam and the woman were not "called out" (church) of anything, they were created. Adam and the woman were not in any covenant with God. None. The first covenant was with Noah, his sons, and with all mankind.
Stop trying to break Scripture, add to Scripture, change Scripture and call God's Word lies.
Adam and eve is the church but you can not see it, God has not revealed it to you, hopefully He will

Define Gentiles. Are they proselytes or God-Fearers?
And what body is being spoken of?
What is the "promise in Christ by the gospel" mean?
None of this passage mentions covenant and for good reason. Saul knows Scripture and would not contradict God and Scripture that says the covenant is with Abraham and his offspring and Saul from the tribe of Benjamin (DNA) would not say anything he cannot prove in the Old Testament because he knows as rabbi that if there is no Old Testament precedent there is no New Covenant reality.

That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:

You cant see that ?

Please post the Scripture of Adam's covenant with God. It should show intent of covenant, have covenant language, and stipulate conditions of covenant.

9 And I, behold, I establish my covenant with you, and with your seed after you; Gen. 9:8–9.

and this

18 In the same day the LORD made a covenant with Abram, saying, Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates: Gen. 15:18.

And this

2 And I will make my covenant between me and thee, and will multiply thee exceedingly. Gen. 17:1–2.

And this

4 As for me, behold, my covenant is with thee, and thou shalt be a father of many nations. Gen. 17:4.

And this

7 And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee. Gen. 17:6–7.

But you see, there is nothing like that in Genesis before the flood. My bible doesn't have such statements of covenant between God and Adam. That is simply a Gentile lie. If it can't be found in Scripture such lies should be rejected, not upheld. And Gentiles merely saying it over and over again for 1900 years doesn't make it so. There is no Scripture to support it.

Adam was "federal head" over nothing. Christ is Head, not Adam. Christ was given dominion over the animals and the birds and the fish and the planetary orbits and as Head upheld everything by the word of His power. Now THAT'S authority! THAT is power. THAT is Headship over creation. Did Adam ever gather a school of fish and command them to get into a net? Nope.

Yes, and God is addressing the tribes of Israel. THEY have transgressed the covenant:

The heathen is His inheritance Israel, but Spiritual
As a rule, Scripture is to be approached literally and then if the context reveals, spiritually; not spiritually and if the context reveals then literally.
That's why you err in this reply.

The Church has Gentiles in it and it is the Children of the Covenant and the Prophets like in Acts 3:25

Ye are the children of the prophets, and of the covenant which God made with our fathers, saying unto Abraham, And in thy seed shall all the kindreds of the earth be blessed.
Show me in the Old Testament Gentiles in the Great Congregation also known as the Church.

There are no uncircumcised, unclean Gentiles in the Tabernacle or the Temple. More Constantinian false Gentile theology.

18 I will give thee thanks in the great congregation:
I will praise thee among much people.
Psalm 35:18.

25 My praise shall be of thee in the great congregation:
I will pay my vows before them that fear him.
Psalms 22:25.

8 Also at the same time Solomon kept the feast seven days, and all Israel with him, a very great congregation, from the entering in of Hamath unto the river of Egypt.
2 Chron.7:8.

Just more Gentile theft of Israel's inheritance - even theft of terms that identify Israel, terms like "Church" or "Bride" or "saints." None of these terms refer to uncircumcised, unclean, non-covenant, non-Hebrew Gentiles.

17 All nations before him are as nothing;
And they are counted to him less than nothing, and vanity.
Isaiah 40:17.

Gentiles according to God are a nothing-burger, a nothing people, unworthy of salvation or redemption. Show me a passage such as this below God saying these things about unclean, uncircumcised Gentiles:

6 For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth.
7 The LORD did not set his love upon you, nor choose you, because ye were more in number than any people; for ye were the fewest of all people:
8 But because the LORD loved you, and because he would keep the oath which he had sworn unto your fathers, hath the LORD brought you out with a mighty hand, and redeemed you out of the house of bondmen, from the hand of Pharaoh king of Egypt.
Deut. 7:5–8.

No people on the face of the earth is more loved, more holy, more special, move above that the children of Israel. The false Gentile theology of the past 1900 years is so ingrained deeply I doubt you'll recover.

"Children of the JEWISH prophets" should have been a clue. I never heard of Gentile prophets, and if so, which Gentile tribe are they from?

Kindreds refers to family, ancestry, descendants. Your second clue.

Adam and eve is the church but you can not see it, God has not revealed it to you, hopefully He will
God has not revealed it to me because He's not revealed it in Scripture.

Scripture is to be the basis of everything we are to believe. If it's not in Scripture clearly written, then it is just added lies.

If it's not chapter and verse it is chatter or worse.

You cant see that ?
You should learn to make distinction between covenant and body of Christ.

I know what a covenant is, but you confuse it with Christ's spiritual body.

And which Gentiles? Proselytes? God-Fearers? Whichever, neither are the seed of Abraham and in this are not in any of the HEBREW covenants.

"Adam" is a generic word. It was not the man's first, middle, or last name. Maybe Eve was a trans?

2 Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created. Gen. 5:1–2.

Hmmm...maybe there was an Adam and Steve?

As a rule, Scripture is to be approached literally and then if the context reveals, spiritually; not spiritually and if the context reveals then literally.
That's why you err in this reply.
The heathen is His inheritance Israel, but Spiritual Ps 2

8 Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.

and this

And this

And this

And this

7 But they like men Adam have transgressed the covenant: there have they dealt treacherously against me.

Show me in the Old Testament Gentiles in the Great Congregation also known as the Church.

There are no uncircumcised, unclean Gentiles in the Tabernacle or the Temple. More Constantinian false Gentile theology.

18 I will give thee thanks in the great congregation:
I will praise thee among much people.
Psalm 35:18.

25 My praise shall be of thee in the great congregation:
I will pay my vows before them that fear him.
Psalms 22:25.

8 Also at the same time Solomon kept the feast seven days, and all Israel with him, a very great congregation, from the entering in of Hamath unto the river of Egypt.
2 Chron.7:8.

Just more Gentile theft of Israel's inheritance - even theft of terms that identify Israel, terms like "Church" or "Bride" or "saints." None of these terms refer to uncircumcised, unclean, non-covenant, non-Hebrew Gentiles.

17 All nations before him are as nothing;
And they are counted to him less than nothing, and vanity.
Isaiah 40:17.

Gentiles according to God are a nothing-burger, a nothing people, unworthy of salvation or redemption. Show me a passage such as this below God saying these things about unclean, uncircumcised Gentiles:

6 For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth.
7 The LORD did not set his love upon you, nor choose you, because ye were more in number than any people; for ye were the fewest of all people:
8 But because the LORD loved you, and because he would keep the oath which he had sworn unto your fathers, hath the LORD brought you out with a mighty hand, and redeemed you out of the house of bondmen, from the hand of Pharaoh king of Egypt.
Deut. 7:5–8.

No people on the face of the earth is more loved, more holy, more special, move above that the children of Israel. The false Gentile theology of the past 1900 years is so ingrained deeply I doubt you'll recover.

Paul preached the same sermon about the Gentiles Gal 3;8-9

8 And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed.

9 So then they which be of faith are blessed with faithful Abraham.

See you weren't aware that Gentile Heathen were also children of the Covenant and of the Prophets. Isnt or wasnt Abraham a Prophet ? Gen 20:7

Now therefore restore the man his wife; for he is a prophet, and he shall pray for thee, and thou shalt live: and if thou restore her not, know thou that thou shalt surely die, thou, and all that are thine.

God has not revealed it to me because He's not revealed it in Scripture.

Scripture is to be the basis of everything we are to believe. If it's not in Scripture clearly written, then it is just added lies.

If it's not chapter and verse it is chatter or worse.

"Adam" is a generic word. It was not the man's first, middle, or last name. Maybe Eve was a trans?

2 Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created. Gen. 5:1–2.

Hmmm...maybe there was an Adam and Steve?

Its Adam and Eve and it pictured the Church Eph 5:30-32

30 For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.

31 For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh.

32 This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and the church.

May God be merciful to your horrid blasphemy and ignorance friend

But when Gentiles say that the bible is Gentile-centered and it isn't, then I must say truthfully it is Hebrew-centered.
I have never heard anyone say that. Who has said it? Or is that just the base you established from which to grow your argument. Also known as a straw man fallacy.
But overall, the bible is God-centered as is salvation, a salvation centered by God on the Hebrew people which is why it is both "salvation is of the LORD," and "salvation is of the Jews. There is nothing that says, "salvation is of the Gentiles." Such 'salvation' for the Gentiles doesn't exist in the God-centered, Hebrew-centered bible.
If "salvation is of the Lord" means salvation is from the Lord, so too does "salvation is of the Jews" mean salvation of from God through the Jews. Not FOR the Jews. We know from having the whole story that salvation did come through the Jews, as Jesus is the Savior. And we know from having the whole story that it was not only for the Jews but also for the Gentiles. We find this in Romans and Galatians and every epistle that was sent and read to churches containing both Jews and Gentiles. We find it in the Prophets.
No, "It is Finished!" There is no moving forward but the eventual fulfillment of prophecy towards the Hebrew people, which is what Revelation is. Everything concerning the redemption of the Hebrew people and the seed of Abraham is "Finished!" The only thing left for God to do is fulfill promises and prophecy.
The work of redemption is finished, yes. The only thing remaining is Christ's return and with Him, the consummation of redemption.

Back