• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.

Jesus was never prayed to once in the Bible

Face palm.....the Word WHO IS GOD AND WAS WITH GOD...who is also known as the second of the Godhead became flesh....

You worship a mere man ..a creature...rather than the creator God and savior. You need the true Jesus. Time is running out for you.
You believe Jesus, a human, is God. Correct? That means you have an idol. Also, it seems you don't believe Jesus is actually God's begotten Son as Hebrews 1:5 says.

It seems to be coming abundantly clear that you are not of God.

1 John 4
15If anyone confesses that Jesus is the Son of God, God abides in him, and he in God.

Christ is in reference to Jesus in Revelation 20:6.

Simple.
God and Christ aren't the same person. It refers to being a priest to God (the Father Revelation 1:6) through Jesus the high priest. There is a hierarchy. The sacrifices go to God, not to the high priest.

1 Peter 2
5you also, like living stones, are being built into a spiritual house to be a holy priesthood, offering spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ.

...and Christ in Revelation 20:6.

A priest of Christ prays to Christ.
Revelation 1:6 and 1 Peter 2:5 aren't going anywhere. Jesus isn't prayed to in the Bible because he isn't God. He's a high priest and mediator between God and man and is himself a man. Deal with it now while you still have the chance. We will all give an account before God some day. I would not want to be in the hot seat giving an account about why I have obstinately rejected scripture on a Bible discussion forum.

Side question, when you pray do you say "Dear man..?" Because 1 Timothy 2:5 says Jesus is a man.

5For there is one God, and there is one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus,

Revelation 1:6

Is an example (among others) of the Lord Jesus receiving a doxology. A priest of Christ (Revelation 20:6) loves rendering doxologies to the Lord Jesus.

Thank you.

Is an example (among others) of the Lord Jesus receiving a doxology. A priest of Christ (Revelation 20:6) loves rendering doxologies to the Lord Jesus.

Thank you.
Revelation 5:10 says Jesus "purchased for God" with his blood those from every nation to be priests for God. It doesn't say they were purchased to be priests for Jesus. The Bible talks about being priests to God, with Jesus being a high priest, with spiritual sacrifices going to God through Jesus. That's the correct way to understand all of this. What you're saying isn't scripture, as usual.

Revelation 5
9And they sang a new song:
“Worthy are You to take the scroll and open its seals,
because You were slain,
and by Your blood You purchased for God
those from every tribe and tongue and people and nation.
10You have made them to be a kingdom
and priests to serve our God,

and they will reign upo the earth.”

You believe Jesus, a human, is God. Correct?
That's exactly what the bible teaches....The Word who was WITH God, and WAS God became flesh.

Why would I not believe Jesus was 100% Human and 100% God?
That means you have an idol. Also, it seems you don't believe Jesus is actually God's begotten Son as Hebrews 1:5 says.
No, it means I understand the essense and nature of God....

The bible teaches the creator of the world became flesh....Do you deny that?
It seems to be coming abundantly clear that you are not of God.

1 John 4
15If anyone confesses that Jesus is the Son of God, God abides in him, and he in God.
The bible teaches Jesus is the Son of God....Why would I deny the creator of the universe, the Son of God isn't God?

And they are priests to God, not Jesus.

A priest of Christ is a priest in reference to Jesus.

Thanks for making this easy for me.
And thanks again for pointing out Revelation 1:6 and Revelation 5:9.
It's always helpful when you refute yourself.

Keep at it.

That's exactly what the bible teaches....The Word who was WITH God, and WAS God became flesh.
That's not what the Bible teaches. You have been shown almost everything to the contrary. The logos is refers to something God used to manifest. See 1 John 1:1,2

Why would I not believe Jesus was 100% Human and 100% God?
Because it's not scriptural?

No, it means I understand the essense and nature of God....
Absolutely not.

The bible teaches the creator of the world became flesh....Do you deny that?
That isn't scripture. The Lord of heaven and earth, the Father, created the world.

Matt 11
25At that time Jesus declared, “I praise You, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because You have hidden these things from the wise and learned, and revealed them to little children.

Acts 17
24The God who made the world and everything in it is the Lord of heaven and earth and does not live in temples made by human hands.

The bible teaches Jesus is the Son of God....Why would I deny the creator of the universe, the Son of God isn't God?
The begotten Son of God. A begotten Son is himself created.

A priest of Christ is a priest in reference to Jesus.

Thanks for making this easy for me.
And thanks again for pointing out Revelation 1:6 and Revelation 5:9.
It's always helpful when you refute yourself.

Keep at it.
The more you talk the higher the frequency of me posting the truth occurs.

Revelation 1
6who has made us to be a kingdom, priests to His God and Father—to Him be the glory and power forever and ever! Amen.

to Him be the glory and power forever and ever! Amen.

Thanks again for quoting a doxology in reference to Jesus.
A priest of Christ (Revelation 20:6) loves rendering doxologies to Jesus.

Thanks again for quoting a doxology in reference to Jesus.
A priest of Christ (Revelation 20:6) loves rendering doxologies to Jesus.
It means they are priests to the Father, the only true God.

Revelation 1
6who has made us to be a kingdom, priests to His God and Father—to Him be the glory and power forever and ever! Amen.

John 17
3Now this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God[The Father], and Jesus Christ, whom You have sent.

...and to Jesus.

See Revelation 20:6.

This is awesome!
It refers to being a priest to God through Jesus the high priest. There is a much broader context about the royal priesthood. You're stuck on one verse.

read this:

1 Peter 2
5you also, like living stones, are being built into a spiritual house to be a holy priesthood, offering spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ

That's not what the Bible teaches. You have been shown almost everything to the contrary. The logos is refers to something God used to manifest. See 1 John 1:1,2
That is EXACTLY what the bible teaches...and how it READS.

OK??? I read 1 John 1:1-2...did you post the wrong verse?

The word "to" is used in Revelation 20:6.

You are making this so easy for me.
Revelation 1:6 - priests to Jesus' God and Father
Revelation 5:9,10 - priests to God
Revelation 20:6 - priests to God
1 Peter 2:5 - priests to God through Christ Jesus.

Got it?

Back