• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.

Jesus was never prayed to once in the Bible

Well, you don't do your homework,the necessary and proper work to arrive at biblical doctrine. And you don't do it most likely, because you simply don't care. You completely dismissed everything I said as though it were never said.
I have done my homework and do it every day. If you will note the way you've being replying to me, you will see if I am responding in kind to the way you are responding to me. You have not addressed almost everything I've said the past two comments at least and left many of my questions unaddressed. If that's how you want to interact then we can interact that way and I won't complain about it, but I am simply affording you the same kind of attention to detail that you are giving my comments.

By the way, I don't come here for fun just to talk about the Bible to people who (mostly) seem to disagree with it. There are various theological frameworks in Christianity. I am giving you the theological framework that allows the Father to literally be the only person who is the only true God. If the Father is literally the only person who is the only true God, and He is, the information I am giving you is the truth. Unitarianism is the truth.

No matter how much a trinitarian may insist the Father is the only true God in their beliefs, He simply isn't The reality is trinitarians have three distinct persons they call God. This is not compatible with the Bible because the Bible says otherwise.

The way the word "only" operates in English and Greek refers to exclusivity and there being no one or nothing more besides what the only person or thing is. The Father is the only God, then Jesus simply isn't God. The Bible says so in many places.

Jeremiah 10:10, John 17:3, Ephesians 4:6, 1 Corinthians 8:6, 1 Thessalonians 1:9,10, etc.

Aside from all of this, Jesus is the begotten Son of God. He was procreated on a specific day. He was created. He isn't eternal. Hebrews 1:5 says so. Do you at least believe Jesus is the begotten Son of God?

A priest of God would pray to God.
A priest of Baal would pray to Baal.
A priest of Zeus would pray to Zeus.
A priest of Christ prays to Christ (Revelation 20:6).

Last edited:
A priest of God would pray to God.
A priest of Baal would pray to Baal.
A priest of Zeus would pray to Zeus.
A priest of Christ prays to Christ (Revelation 20:6)
Ipso facto, you're saying Christ isn't God. Thank you for proving my point.

note: there is nothing in the Bible about Jesus being prayed to.

A priest of Christ prays to Jesus.
This is nonsense.

Jesus is himself a high priest. A high priest prays to God for people. A high priest's subjects don't pray to the high priest. Nor is the high priest tempted to sin if he is himself God.

Hebrews 4
14Therefore, since we have a great high priest who has passed through the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold firmly to what we profess. 15For we do not have a high priest who is unable to sympathize with our weaknesses, but we have one who was tempted in every way that we are, yet was without sin.

A priest of Baal prays to Baal.

A priest of Christ prays to Christ.

This is so easy to refute your heresy.

Sounds like something a demon would say to a Christian such as myself. I am not surprised to see such foul things come from the mind of a trinitarian. Thanks for the screen shot.
Can one be a true christian and believe in a false Jesus....apparently you think you can.

Sheeze, the Jesus you believe in...according to you wasn't even the creator.

A priest of Baal prays to Baal.

A priest of Christ prays to Christ.

This is so easy to refute your heresy.
Revelation directly refutes your heresy.

We are priests to Jesus' God and Father.

Revelation 1
6who has made us to be a kingdom, priests to His God and Father—to Him be the glory and power forever and ever! Amen.

Can one be a true christian and believe in a false Jesus....apparently you think you can.

Sheeze, the Jesus you believe in...according to you wasn't even the creator.
Look in a mirror and ask yourself that.

Look in a mirror and ask yourself that.
I don't deny Jesus was the pre-incarnate Word who was with and and was God who through Him all things were made, and without Him nothing was made that has been made....the world was made through Him.

It is YOU Runningman who deny that biblical fact.

To all the readers: trinitarianism is a sinking ship. What we have are people who keep throwing something at
You had to dodge Revelation 20:6.

It isn't going away.

Keep up the dodging, because it makes your position look even worse.
No one is a priest to Jesus except for in your cult. We Christians are priests to Jesus' God and Father. You lost your point and I took your toy away from you.

Revelation 1
6who has made us to be a kingdom, priests to His God and Father—to Him be the glory and power forever and ever! Amen.

I don't deny Jesus was the pre-incarnate Word who was with and and was God who through Him all things were made, and without Him nothing was made that has been made....the world was made through Him.

It is YOU Runningman who deny that biblical fact.
According to Hebrews 1:5 the Son of God was procreated. Therefore he had a beginning point, i.e, "today." He was created.

Do you at least believe Jesus is the begotten Son of God?

According to Hebrews 1:5 the Son of God was procreated. Therefore he had a beginning point, i.e, "today." He was created.

Do you at least believe Jesus is the begotten Son of God?
Now you change the subject....AS I SAID, YOU DON'T BELIEVE IN A PRE-EXISTANT JESUS WHO WAS THE CREATOR.

You follow a false Jesus. You also don't understand the theology of eternal Sonship. You follow a pro-created being creature rather than the creator.

Now you change the subject....AS I SAID, YOU DON'T BELIEVE IN A PRE-EXISTANT JESUS WHO WAS THE CREATOR.

You follow a false Jesus. You also don't understand the theology of eternal Sonship. You follow a pro-created being creature rather than the creator.
You have an idol. God is not a man. You've been warned and will continue to be warned every day if necessary.

btw... where is the $1 million you bet me and lost?

You have an idol. God is not a man. You've been warned and will continue to be warned every day if necessary.

btw... where is the $1 million you bet me and lost?
Face palm.....the Word WHO IS GOD AND WAS WITH GOD...who is also known as the second of the Godhead became flesh....

You worship a mere man ..a creature...rather than the creator God and savior. You need the true Jesus. Time is running out for you.

Revelation 20:6 teaches that there are "priests of Christ."

Your heresy is so easily refuted.
"Christ" refers to an anointing. "Christ" isn't Jesus' name, it's a title and refers to the anointing of the messiah, i.e., the anointed one. Priests are anointed. They are priests to the Father (Jesus' Father and God).

Revelation 1

Back