• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.
  • Welcome Visitors! Join us and be blessed while fellowshipping and celebrating our Glorious Salvation In Christ Jesus.

Jesus is God {title edited}

I know all of you who believe Jesus is God do not believe Jesus' word.

You guys are behaving like Pharisees who killed Jesus.
No, the Pharisees wanted to kill Jesus because He claimed to be God. They were fierce unitarians.

“We are not stoning you for any good work,” they replied, “but for blasphemy, because you, a mere man, claim to be God.” John 10:33

~
I could be wrong, but for now I seriously don't think it's essential to believe the
really heavy stuff about Jesus in order to take advantage of his crucifixion to escape
full retribution at the great white throne event depicted at Rev 20:11-15 whereby a
number of unfortunate folk will have to undergo a mode of death akin to a foundry
worker falling into a kettle of molten iron.

I recommend putting one's private search for the heavy stuff on hold for now and
wait for The Lord himself to decide whether we have a legitimate need to know
because some things can't be sleuthed; they have to be brought out.

"No one knows the Son except the Father, and no one knows the Father except the
Son; and those to whom the Son chooses to reveal Him." (Matt 11:27)
_
Yes, all that is required is to fully believe in, trust, and adhere to Jesus Christ. He reads the heart, we don't. However, there is a garden of the richest beauty in knowing the immense love of God when one realizes who Jesus was and is and what it cost God to save us. Simply concocting a perfect human to kill for all sins severely dims that understanding and robs one of such joy in The Father and the Son through the Holy Spirit. Still. in essence, you are correct. Leave the judging to God.

How many other people except Jesus can die for the sins of the world?
The Roman Catholic MARY thing could - since she was "SINLESS" (according to Roman Catholic victims anyway!!!) to be a Savior, all you had to do was BE SINLESS, and BE HUMAN!! Chuckle!!!

That only God can forgive sin is now a "big fat lie." (Mk 2:7)
That's correct and God gave Jesus the authority and men (plural) to forgive sins. This most likely refers to Jesus and his disciples. It follows that since men were given this authority that not only did they not give this authority to themselves, but that Jesus isn't God. This is evidence that Jesus wasn't the only one forgiving sins.

Matt 9
6But so that you may know that the Son of Man has authority on earth to forgive sins...” Then He said to the paralytic, “Get up, pick up your mat, and go home.” 7And the man got up and went home.

8When the crowds saw this, they were filled with awe and glorified God, who had given such authority to men.

Let's cut to the quick and end this devilish conversation.

John 1:1,14 NKJV
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
[14] And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth.

Only the blind and unregenerate will deny the Word = God = Son.
To deny this is to deny the ABCs of the Christian faith and expose oneself as an Arian with all it's heretical falsehoods.

@grace2 Yes, please do. Show how I contradict it. I'll be waiting.
Because Jesus says His Father is His God. But you guys believe Jesus is God.

It is not just you, it is all of you who believe Jesus is God.

Because Jesus says His Father is His God. But you guys believe Jesus is God.

It is not just you, it is all of you who believe Jesus is God.
You poor deceived person.

and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you heard was coming and now is in the world already. 1 John

You poor deceived person.

and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you heard was coming and now is in the world already. 1 John
I feel so sad for you guys.

blessings.

For those who may not see post #1 here is a copy of the edit.

EDIT BY ADMIN} The title of this thread is unacceptable and has been changed. The forum is titled "Christ Centered" Apologetics Ministry.

It is obvious the member who started this thread does not believe Jesus is God. Sad, but he or she is entitled to believe as they like. However, on this site which is a Christian site, a thread with a title denying Christ is God will not be allowed. If this person wants to discuss this, that's fine within the thread.

If anyone is offended by the change I made, you are welcome to leave and join up with a forum that allows such.

Admin.

John 1:1. EDIT Complete}

????????????????

elaborate on your question.
Show where we depart from, contradict or otherwise deny God's word. Just saying that we do so does nothing.

You, or those who post like you do, claim certain verses show certain things which we deny. They don't. You'll have to come up with something better than to double-down on shaming us.

Show where we depart from, contradict or otherwise deny God's word. Just saying that we do so does nothing.

You, or those who post like you do, claim certain verses show certain things which we deny. They don't. You'll have to come up with something better than to double-down on shaming us.
Read the OP.

Read the OP.
I did. It is just as I said, claiming, in essence, that we deny what the Bible says.

To wit, you say that because Jesus said he had a God, that he is not God. That is not a logical result of the fact that, as he said, his God was our God. Jesus was both —man, and God himself. You have not demonstrated otherwise, and so you have not demonstrated that we deny anything Scripture says. You only claim it.

Last edited:
For those who may not see post #1 here is a copy of the edit.

EDIT BY ADMIN} The title of this thread is unacceptable and has been changed. The forum is titled "Christ Centered" Apologetics Ministry.

It is obvious the member who started this thread does not believe Jesus is God. Sad, but he or she is entitled to believe as they like. However, on this site which is a Christian site, a thread with a title denying Christ is God will not be allowed. If this person wants to discuss this, that's fine within the thread.

If anyone is offended by the change I made, you are welcome to leave and join up with a forum that allows such.

Admin.

John 1:1. EDIT Complete}
Not any triune god-believing site will not allow my faith in God and Jesus Christ.

I am surprised you allowed me to spread my faith this far.

for that I am thankful.

I don't believe any Trinitarian churches are Christ-centered.

Blessings.

Not any triune god-believing site will not allow my faith in God and Jesus Christ.

I am surprised you allowed me to spread my faith this far.

for that I am thankful.

I don't believe any Trinitarian churches are Christ-centered.

Blessings.
I would be curious to know, before you leave, how you can imagine that a mere creature can atone for the cosmic treason of willful rebellion against the Creator, and contradiction of his word.

Back