• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.
  • Welcome Visitors! Join us and be blessed while fellowshipping and celebrating our Glorious Salvation In Christ Jesus.

Jesus is God {title edited}

To wit, you say that because Jesus said he had a God, that he is not God.
That is not all. There are too many verses you deny what Jesus says about His God and Himself.

but you guys twist around and change to suit your man-made doctrine.

And you have too many man-made doctrines such as Calvinism, Catholicism, Lutheranism, etc...

It is a result of man-made god worshipping.

God cannot be mocked.

I would be curious to know, before you leave, how you can imagine that a mere creature can atone for the cosmic treason of willful rebellion against the Creator, and contradiction of his word.
You see, this is such an ignoramus question.

You have been shown that Jesus' power and authority are given by His Father over and over.

Jesus says that He cannot do anything on His own.

You poor deceived person.

and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you heard was coming and now is in the world already. 1 John
In all fairness, it says nothing about confessing "God came in the flesh."

You see, this is such an ignoramus question.

You have been shown that Jesus' power and authority are given by His Father over and over.

Jesus says that He cannot do anything on His own.
Ignoramus or not, you haven't answered it. I don't think you can.

I would be curious to know, before you leave, how you can imagine that a mere creature can atone for the cosmic treason of willful rebellion against the Creator, and contradiction of his word.
Do you deny that a man named Yeshua of Nazareth died on a cross, was resurrected by God, and taken to heaven by God?

Ignoramus or not, you haven't answered it. I don't think you can.
It seems you want to claim victory for your triune god.

You can claim empty victory on earth, not in heaven.

You see, your site is "triune god-centered", not Christ-centered.

The Bible says God resurrected Christ and Christ himself said he had the power to lay down his life and take it up again.
You guys have been repeating the same claims without any insight.

blessings.

The Father is a Lord. Do you deny that too? And Jesus' proclamation about who Thomas' God is is standing firm, not going anywhere.

John 20:17 = Thomas' God is the Father
John 20:28 = When Thomas called out to God he was referring to the Father. Thomas isn't a heretic.
Thomas was rebuked for trusting in the things of dying mankind seen and not trusting the eternal things of God called faith. Christ's labor of love that works in those yoked with His Love ..

It was not a sign for God prove he is real . God did not say to Thomas ; ; well done my faithless servant , thanks for sticking you finger into my wound (Ouch)

Those who had no eternal faith that could please (sola scriptura) Made Jesus into a circus seal . . .work your magic do a trick when we see it with our own eyes then we might believe. . . until the next sign to wonder after .

John 4:48 Then said Jesus unto him, Except ye see signs and wonders, ye will not believe.

John 6:30 They said therefore unto him, What sign shewest thou then, that we may see, and believe thee? what dost thou work?

The loving commandment that powerfully worked in Thomas empowered him both to believe and confess to the glory of our unseen eternal God

Remember God is using twa apostles as prophets to give glory to His name First he moves Jesus the Son of man giving him words then Thomas who responds to the father and not his apostle Jesus .No glorying in dying flesh of mankind

John 20:27 Then saith he to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not faithless, but believing.

Not time to build a idol image (patron saint) a time to tear them down

Do you deny that a man named Yeshua of Nazareth died on a cross, was resurrected by God, and taken to heaven by God?
Why don’t you just answer the question? Simply say, “I believe that God created Jesus Christ is the perfect sacrifice and had him killed as an atonement for our sins.” Then we can move onto the question of how one single human can pay for the sins of billions. Of course, I found very few Unitarians who are brave enough to go there.

Why don’t you just answer the question? Simply say, “I believe that God created Jesus Christ is the perfect sacrifice and had him killed as an atonement for our sins.”
Um, that's exactly what the Bible says.

Acts 2
22Men of Israel, listen to this message: Jesus of Nazareth was a man certified by God to you by miracles, wonders, and signs, which God did among you through Him, as you yourselves know. 23He was delivered up by God’s set plan and foreknowledge, and you, by the hands of the lawless, put Him to death by nailing Him to the cross.

Then we can move onto the question of how one single human can pay for the sins of billions. Of course, I found very few Unitarians who are brave enough to go there.
Yes, please, let's move on. This will be interesting watching you challenge the Bible and God's set plan and foreknowledge. Let's see if you're brave enough to go there.

Jesus also said, “destroy this temple and in three days I will raise it up again.”
After that it says in John 2:22 that Jesus was raised from the dead. Clearly the language is as though something or Someone external to Jesus was the only taking action upon Jesus. Jesus was "raised" from the dead.

John 2
22After He was raised from the dead, His disciples remembered that He had said this. Then they believed the Scripture and the word that Jesus had spoken.

Hebrews 5
7During the days of Jesus’ earthly life, He offered up prayers and petitions with loud cries and tears to the One who could save Him from death, and He was heard because of His reverence.

Um, that's exactly what the Bible says.

Acts 2
22Men of Israel, listen to this message: Jesus of Nazareth was a man certified by God to you by miracles, wonders, and signs, which God did among you through Him, as you yourselves know. 23He was delivered up by God’s set plan and foreknowledge, and you, by the hands of the lawless, put Him to death by nailing Him to the cross.
This reveals your bias for it does not say God created him. This is the fallacy of Unitarianism.
Yes, please, let's move on. This will be interesting watching you challenge the Bible and God's set plan and foreknowledge. Let's see if you're brave enough to got there.
One human cannot pay for another humans sins.

Ps 49
7No man can possibly redeem his brother
or pay his ransom to God.
8For the redemption of his soul is costly,
and never can payment suffice,
9that he should live on forever
and not see decay.

After that it says in John 2:22 that Jesus was raised from the dead. Clearly the language is as though something or Someone external to Jesus was the only taking action upon Jesus. Jesus was "raised" from the dead.

John 2
22After He was raised from the dead, His disciples remembered that He had said this. Then they believed the Scripture and the word that Jesus had spoken.

Hebrews 5
7During the days of Jesus’ earthly life, He offered up prayers and petitions with loud cries and tears to the One who could save Him from death, and He was heard because of His reverence.
Universalists pick and choose their proof texts. In your case you dismiss the words of Jesus because they do not fit your conclusions. But what makes Luke’s account in Acts supersede the words and claims of Christ?

This reveals your bias for it does not say God created him.
Jesus was created since he's a man. Didn't God create men?
This is the fallacy of Unitarianism.
The fallacy of Trinitarianism is that Jesus didn't actually die, but rather a body died. The real Jesus went off somewhere resurrected himself. In effect, nothing but lifeless human body was the sacrifice.

One human cannot pay for another humans sins.

Ps 49
7No man can possibly redeem his brother
or pay his ransom to God.
8For the redemption of his soul is costly,
and never can payment suffice,
9that he should live on forever
and not see decay.

Yet, that is exactly what happened.

2 Corinthians 5​
21God made Him who knew no sin to be sin on our behalf, so that in Him we might become the righteousness of God.​

Jesus' soul was sacrificed for sins.

Isaiah 53​
10Yet it was the LORD’s will to crush Him​
and to cause Him to suffer;​
and when His soul is made a guilt offering,​
He will see His offspring, He will prolong His days,​
and the good pleasure of the LORD will prosper in His hand.​

Universalists pick and choose their proof texts. In your case you dismiss the words of Jesus because they do not fit your conclusions. But what makes Luke’s account in Acts supersede the words and claims of Christ?
In the context of the verse you proof texted, it says that he was raised from the dead, not that he raised himself from the dead. Jesus and Luke are in harmony. God raised Jesus from the dead because Jesus isn't God.

Jesus was created since he's a man. Didn't God create men?
How could Jesus be the creator of all things if He was created??? Did Jesus create Himself? I think not, the eternal Son was just that...eternal.

In the context of the verse you proof texted, it says that he was raised from the dead, not that he raised himself from the dead. Jesus and Luke are in harmony. God raised Jesus from the dead because Jesus isn't God.
Again you boldly go out and deny the very words of Jesus himself. Like I’ve said before, you must believe the whole Bible not just the parts that support your theories.

Back