• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.
  • Welcome Visitors! Join us and be blessed while fellowshipping and celebrating our Glorious Salvation In Christ Jesus.

Yahweh 301,302 or Trinity 301,302

So let's get this straight. Romans 10:11 is about YHWH, not Jesus and Romans 10:13 is about YHWH, not Jesus. Yet you think Romans 10:12 is about Lord Jesus? LoL.

So just as Romans 10:12 and Romans 10:13 are not about Jesus (according to you) the same holds true with Romans 10:11 (according to you).

So just as Romans 10:12 and Romans 10:13 are not about Jesus (according to you) the same holds true with Romans 10:11 (according to you).
Romans 10:11. Jesus is the cornerstone that YHWH talked about, but Jesus isn't YHWH.
You're the one who said I had a "problem" with Romans 10:11 which would be wrong. I don't. It is indeed about YHWH, but the cornerstone mentioned is about Jesus.
You're still creating this false story even after I plainly said the "him" in Romans 10:11 is Jesus because Jesus is the cornerstone.
Because Isaiah 28:16 is about YHWH and Jesus (the cornerstone) as I have continually kept saying.

You misunderstood what I said and later clarified what I said. That should have been the end of it. What is your problem?

I didn't clarify what you said.

Get your facts straight.
Oh dear, you are ridiculous. I am going to put you on ignore for respect for the board admins. Your nonsense, trolling, and games are only trashing the threads up.

It appears that the Catholics added the last part.
1 Corinthians 8:6
yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom all things came and for whom we live;

and there is but one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things came and through whom we live.

Go ahead and provide proof that they did.

Looks like more Catholic corruptions.
Isaiah 28:16
So this is what the Sovereign Lord (Yahwah) says: “See, I lay a stone in Zion, a tested stone, a precious cornerstone for a sure foundation; the one who relies on it will never be stricken with panic.

Romans 9:33
As it is written: “See, I lay in Zion a stone that causes people to stumble and a rock that makes them fall, and the one who believes in him will never be put to shame.”

1 Peter 2:6
For in Scripture it says: “See, I lay a stone in Zion, a chosen and precious cornerstone, and the one who trusts in him will never be put to shame.”

I only found Old Testament references to Yahwah.

Psalm 31:1
In you, (Lord / Yahwah,) I have taken refuge; let me never be put to shame; deliver me in your righteousness.

Psalm 71:1
In you, (Lord / Yahwah,) I have taken refuge; let me never be put to shame.

Isaiah 45:17
But Israel will be saved by (the Lord / Yahwah) with an everlasting salvation; you will never be put to shame or disgraced, to ages everlasting.

"Him" in Romans 10:11 is Yahshua.

Since Jesus is the "Him" in Romans 10:11, verses 12, 13 and 14 also refer to Him.
Notice the same Greek word for "believeth" (pisteuō) in Romans 10:11 is also used twice in Romans 10:14 in reference to Jesus.

Romans 10:11-14
(11) For the Scripture saith, Whosoever believeth in Him shall not be disappointed.
(12) For there is no distinction between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord abounds in riches to all who call upon Him.
(13) For whosoever shall call upon the Name of the Lord shall be saved.
(14) How then shall they call on Him in whom they have not believed? And how shall they believe in Him of whom they have not heard? And how shall they hear without a preacher?

Believing in Jesus links with calling upon Him in that He is YHWH.
Those who do not believe Jesus is YHWH do not believe in the biblical Jesus.

1 Corinthians 8

Zechariah 14:9
(The Lord / Yahwah) will be king over the whole earth. On that day there will be one Lord, and his name the only name.

yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom all things came and for whom we live;

(and there is but one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things came and through whom we live.)

HCSB
yet for us there is one God, the Father. All things are from Him, and we exist for Him.//// And there is one Lord, Jesus Christ. All things are through Him, and we exist through Him.

Ephesians 4:5
one Lord, one faith, one baptism;

According to Christ and the Old Testament Yahwah is the creator of all things.

So this is what the Sovereign Lord (Yahwah) says: “See, I lay a stone in Zion, a tested stone, a precious cornerstone for a sure foundation; the one who relies on it will never be stricken with panic.

As it is written: “See, I lay in Zion a stone that causes people to stumble and a rock that makes them fall, and the one who believes in him will never be put to shame.”

Romans 10:11
As Scripture says, “Anyone who believes in him will never be put to shame.

For in Scripture it says: “See, I lay a stone in Zion, a chosen and precious cornerstone, and the one who trusts in him will never be put to shame.”

In you, (Lord / Yahwah,) I have taken refuge; let me never be put to shame; deliver me in your righteousness.

But Israel will be saved by (the Lord / Yahwah) with an everlasting salvation; you will never be put to shame or disgraced, to ages everlasting.

1 Corinthians 8

(The Lord / Yahwah) will be king over the whole earth. On that day there will be one Lord, and his name the only name.

(and there is but one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things came and through whom we live.)

HCSB
yet for us there is one God, the Father. All things are from Him, and we exist for Him.//// And there is one Lord, Jesus Christ. All things are through Him, and we exist through Him.

You just don't like how the Scripture refutes your heresy.

1 Corinthians 8

HCSB

Indeed and Acts 4 also confirms that Jesus isn't the Creator. Jesus is God's servant.

Acts 4
24When the believers heard this, they lifted up their voices to God with one accord. “Sovereign Lord,” they said, “You made the heaven and the earth and the sea and everything in them.
27...Your holy servant Jesus, whom You anointed.

The same Greek word for "Sovereign Lord" in Acts 4:24 is used in reference to Jesus in:
2 Timothy 2:21
2 Peter 2:1
Jude 4
Revelation 6:10
289 Bible results for “Sovereign Lord.” 287 places refer to Yahwah.

Only two places in the New Testament refer to Yahshua.

I disagree. There are 4 places in which it refers to Jesus.

The fact that it does so even once demonstrates He is God.

Yeah it's funny the things they make up to deny God's Sovereign Lordship in order to prop up a man in His place.

1 Corinthians 15
27For “God has put everything under His feet.” Now when it says that everything has been put under Him, this clearly does not include the One who put everything under Him.

Back