• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.
  • Welcome Visitors! Join us and be blessed while fellowshipping and celebrating our Glorious Salvation In Christ Jesus.

Yahweh 301,302 or Trinity 301,302

I'm glad to see the Runningman of today refutes the Runningman from the earlier link.
If you are going to troll at least be entertaining. What you are saying is false.

And yet you still believe Jesus is the Lord mentioned in Romans 10:12-13 and he isn't. Those are about YHWH. Read the Old Testament if you haven't touched it before.

Thanks for making this so easy for me.
What is becoming clear is every thread in which you reply quickly turns into mudslinging where you get to completely misrepresent your debate opponents and pit them against each other. This is pathetic. Read page 30 where I clarified that Jesus is the cornerstone but that Romans 10:11 is also about YHWH. That doesn't refute or contradict anything I previously said. Why are you ignoring everything I said on page 30?

What is becoming clear is every thread in which you reply quickly turns into mudslinging where you get to completely misrepresent your debate opponents and pit them against each other. This is pathetic. Read page 30 where I clarified that Jesus is the cornerstone but that Romans 10:11 is also about YHWH. That doesn't refute or contradict anything I previously said. Why are you ignoring everything I said on page 30?

What a mess.

What a mess.

We were not talking about Romans 10:11. Jesus is the cornerstone that YHWH talked about, but Jesus isn't YHWH.
You're the one who said I had a "problem" with Romans 10:11 which would be wrong. I don't. It is indeed about YHWH, but the cornerstone mentioned is about Jesus.
You're still creating this false story even after I plainly said the "him" in Romans 10:11 is Jesus because Jesus is the cornerstone.
Because Isaiah 28:16 is about YHWH and Jesus (the cornerstone) as I have continually kept saying.

Fred, you starting to catch on yet? You've been misrepresenting me for many comments now. You've been exposed dude. It doesn't help you any to keep on pushing your false narrative, but I will keep replying if it gets your false witness more public exposure. Please continue.

1 Corinthians 8

Zechariah 14:9
(The Lord / Yahwah) will be king over the whole earth. On that day there will be one Lord, and his name the only name.

It appears that the Catholics added the last part.

1 Corinthians 8:6
yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom all things came and for whom we live;

and there is but one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things came and through whom we live.

HCSB
yet for us there is one God, the Father. All things are from Him, and we exist for Him.//// And there is one Lord, Jesus Christ. All things are through Him, and we exist through Him.

Ephesians 4:5
one Lord, one faith, one baptism;

According to Christ and the Old Testament Yahwah is the creator of all things.

Then you should not have asserted that "We are not talking about Romans 10:11" found within that post!

Classic!
You need to read past the first few words. Sounds like a personal problem.

1 Corinthians 8

Zechariah 14:9
(The Lord / Yahwah) will be king over the whole earth. On that day there will be one Lord, and his name the only name.

It appears that the Catholics added the last part.

1 Corinthians 8:6
yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom all things came and for whom we live;

and there is but one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things came and through whom we live.

HCSB
yet for us there is one God, the Father. All things are from Him, and we exist for Him.//// And there is one Lord, Jesus Christ. All things are through Him, and we exist through Him.

Ephesians 4:5
one Lord, one faith, one baptism;

According to Christ and the Old Testament Yahwah is the creator of all things.
Thank God. A breath of fresh air and sanity has returned to the thread.

Yes I agree with what you're saying there.

There is a context. Romans 10:9 says to believe God raised Jesus from the dead. Romans 10:11 says whoever believes in Him will never be put to shame. Acts 2 says the one to believe in is God, but rather Jesus of Nazareth is the man appointed by God whom God raised from the dead. Let me guess, you're going to say strawman again after refuting your claims for what seems like the 100th time .:LOL:

So according to you the "Him" in Romans 10:11 does not refer to Jesus.

Back