• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.
  • Welcome Visitors! Join us and be blessed while fellowshipping and celebrating our Glorious Salvation In Christ Jesus.

Yahweh 301,302 or Trinity 301,302

n/a

Last edited:
Psalm 69:6
Lord, (the Lord / Yahwah) Almighty, may those who hope in you not be disgraced because of me; God of Israel, may those who seek you not be put to shame because of me.
"Me" is Yahshua.

Romans 9:33
As it is written: “See, I lay in Zion a stone that causes people to stumble and a rock that makes them fall, and the one who believes in him will never be put to shame.”

Romans 10:11
As Scripture says, “Anyone who believes in him will never be put to shame.”

1 Peter 2:6
For in Scripture it says: “See, I lay a stone in Zion, a chosen and precious cornerstone, and the one who trusts in him will never be put to shame.”

"Him" in Romans 10:11 is Yahshua.

Isaiah 28:16
So this is what the Sovereign Lord says: “See, I lay a stone in Zion, a tested stone, a precious cornerstone for a sure foundation; the one who relies on it will never be stricken with panic.

Isaiah 8:14
He will be a holy place; for both Israel and Judah he will be a stone that causes people to stumble and a rock that makes them fall. And for the people of Jerusalem he will be a trap and a snare.

The "Lord" refers to Jesus in Romans 10:12 - Romans 10:13 as well.

I wholeheartedly agree.

Runningman has the problem with it.
You seem to can't keep track of your words or what you believe. The original claim you made that we were talking about is Romans 10:12. You said that's Jesus and it isn't.

Romans 10
12For there is no difference between Jew and Greek: The same Lord is Lord of all, and gives richly to all who call on Him, 13for, “Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.”

Joel 2
32And everyone who calls on the name of the LORD
will be saved;

for on Mount Zion and in Jerusalem
there will be deliverance, as the LORD has promised,
among the remnant called by the LORD.

I wholeheartedly agree.

Runningman has the problem with it.
We were not talking about Romans 10:11. Jesus is the cornerstone that YHWH talked about, but Jesus isn't YHWH. So you're bearing false witness about my "problem" that you say I have.

The subtle distinction you don't understand is that YHWH saves the world through Jesus. Not the other way around.

John 3
16For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.

Psalm 69:6
Lord, (the Lord / Yahwah) Almighty, may those who hope in you not be disgraced because of me; God of Israel, may those who seek you not be put to shame because of me.
"Me" is Yahshua.

Romans 9:33
As it is written: “See, I lay in Zion a stone that causes people to stumble and a rock that makes them fall, and the one who believes in him will never be put to shame.”

Romans 10:11
As Scripture says, “Anyone who believes in him will never be put to shame.”

1 Peter 2:6
For in Scripture it says: “See, I lay a stone in Zion, a chosen and precious cornerstone, and the one who trusts in him will never be put to shame.”

"Him" in Romans 10:11 is Yahshua.

Isaiah 28:16
So this is what the Sovereign Lord says: “See, I lay a stone in Zion, a tested stone, a precious cornerstone for a sure foundation; the one who relies on it will never be stricken with panic.

Isaiah 8:14
He will be a holy place; for both Israel and Judah he will be a stone that causes people to stumble and a rock that makes them fall. And for the people of Jerusalem he will be a trap and a snare.
and all the Unitarians said amen! 🙏

You seem to can't keep track of your words or what you believe.

I have been consistent all along.
Romans 10:11-14 are all in reference to Jesus.

So far, no one agrees with you concerning Romans 10:11.
See the next post for even more confusion on your part...

Last edited:
and all the Unitarians said amen! 🙏

Now you are saying "Amen" to CherubRam's assertion that Romans 10:11 is in reference to Jesus (Yahshua) in post 582.

It is you who can't keep track of what you believe.

Classic!

Now you are saying "Amen" to CherubRam's assertion that Romans 10:11 is in reference to Jesus (Yahshua) in post 582.

It is you who can't keep track of what you believe.

Classic!
You're the one who said I had a "problem" with Romans 10:11 which would be wrong. I don't. It is indeed about YHWH, but the cornerstone mentioned is about Jesus. You're imagining something that I never said.

You're the one who said I had a "problem" with Romans 10:11 which would be wrong. I don't. It is indeed about YHWH, but the cornerstone mentioned is about Jesus.

The cornerstone isn't mentioned in Romans 10:11.

Get a clue.

The cornerstone isn't mentioned in Romans 10:11.

Get a clue.
Haha now I am really smiling. Are you sure about that? Do you know what Romans 10:11 is a quote from? It's directly pulled from Isaiah 28.

Isaiah 28
16So this is what the Lord GOD says:
“See, I lay a stone in Zion,
a tested stone,
a precious cornerstone, a sure foundation;
the one who believes will never be shaken.

Romans 10
11It is just as the Scripture says: “Anyone who believes in Him will never be put to shame.”

Good words for you to begin living by are "Do what is meaningful, not what is expedient." You don't need to take the easy way out, skip your Bible study, and obstinately ignore the words of those who are well-read and learned in the scripture. You need to take your time, learn, and especially listen. If you had actually read @CherubRam 's comment you would have seen this.

Last edited:
Haha now I am really smiling. Are you sure about that?

"Cornerstone" is not written in Romans 10:11.

Simple.

CherubRam believes the "Him" in Romans 10:11 refers to Jesus, as does Keiw1.
No one here agrees with your confused teaching that the "Him" does not refer to Jesus.

Yes, it is comical that you believe the "Him" in Romans 10:11 does not refer to Jesus.

"Cornerstone" is not written in Romans 10:11.

Simple.

CherubRam believes the "Him" in Romans 10:11 refers to Jesus, as does Keiw1.
No one here agrees with your confused teaching that the "Him" does not refer to Jesus.
Hilarious. You're still creating this false story even after I plainly said the "him" in Romans 10:11 is Jesus because Jesus is the cornerstone. Jesus does not exist in Romans 10:12-13. Seriously get a grip. Read Isaiah 28. Continuing in lies and deceit in your vain attempts to make Christians contradict each other isn't working.
We were not talking about Romans 10:11. Jesus is the cornerstone that YHWH talked about, but Jesus isn't YHWH. So you're bearing false witness about my "problem" that you say I have.

Yes, it is comical that you believe the "Him" in Romans 10:11 does not refer to Jesus.
Are you on autopilot or something? Do you know who the cornerstone is?

Acts 4
11This Jesus is
‘the stone you builders rejected,
which has become the cornerstone.’

Back