• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.
  • Welcome Visitors! Join us and be blessed while fellowshipping and celebrating our Glorious Salvation In Christ Jesus.

Yahweh 301,302 or Trinity 301,302

So let's get this straight. Romans 10:11 is about YHWH, not Jesus

False. It is about Jesus. The same is in reference to Him in Romans 9:33 and 1 Peter 2:6.
You need to get straight with what the Bible teaches.

Romans 10:12 is about Lord Jesus? LoL.

Newsflash buddy,

The flash is your false doctrine crashing and burning because it is so easily refuted by the evidence in post 547.

He/she who has ears to hear, let them hear.

The Father is YHWH, the Lord of heaven and earth. The Sovereign Lord and creator. His Son Jesus is Lord of the church and God's servant. There is a divine hierarchy.

The Father is the Lord of heaven and earth:

Matt 11​
25At that time Jesus declared, “I praise You, Father, Lord of heaven and earth​

The Father is the Sovereign Lord and Creator:

Acts 4​
24When the believers heard this, they lifted up their voices to God with one accord. “Sovereign Lord,” they said, “You made the heaven and the earth and the sea and everything in them.​

Jesus is God's servant:
Acts 4​
27...Your holy servant Jesus, whom You anointed.​

Jesus is Lord of the church:

Ephesians 1​
22And God put everything under His feet and made Him head over everything for the church,​

God is Lord of Jesus:

1 Corinthians 11​
3...the head of Christ is God.​

False. It is about Jesus. The same is in reference to Him in Romans 9:33 and 1 Peter 2:6.
You need to get straight with what the Bible teaches.

The flash is your false doctrine crashing and burning because it is so easily refuted by the evidence in post 547.
Nope. The entire context of Romans 10:11-13 is regarding YHWH. YHWH is the One Lord, God, and Father OVER ALL including Jesus. Under God is Jesus who is Lord of the church.

Ephesians 4
5one Lord, one faith, one baptism; 6one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all.

See post 547.
I have looked .

Again two seperate kinds. Satan the father of lies would call it all one in the same lying false prophecy that God is man as a Jewish King of kings.Lord of lords . . . dying mankind.

When the reformation came the veil hiding the unseen glory came down, there was no Jewish man as King of kings,Lord of lords sitting in that place Satan fell he could no longer deceive all the nations or kingdoms of the world that God is Jewish man as King of kings and Lord of lords. that falling is revealed in the parable Revelation 20

it's what the message that some call angel prophesying revealing inspiring that moment the veil was rent he fell, the reformation had come
Revelation 20:1-3King James Version And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years, And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

The work of Satan the father of less trying to establish eternal God unseen is a Jewish man as King of kings and Lord of lords.

It is demonstrated in Matthew 16 when Peter rebuked the unseen Holy Father as Lord of lords and King of kings and forbid the Son of man, Jesus a earthly lord from doing the will of the Father. Satan trying to give a invisible God form likened as dying mankind .Peter was forgiven of the blasphemy against the Son of man, Jesus dying flesh . Forgiveness against the unseen Father there is none.He is the Spirit that does forgive
We walk with him, yoked with Christ the Christians burden can be lighter

Mathew 16:22-23 Then Peter took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee. But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

Peters false hopes of being the jewish King of kings and Lord of lords taught him a lesson walk by faith (the unseen" things of God not after dying mankind things seen

(Purple) my private interpretation or understanding also called a heresy. . personal commentary. looking at two of the verses you offered

Roman 3:22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith ( the spiritual understanding ) of Jesus Christ (Not Jesus the Son of man) unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:

Roman 10 9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, (Not the Son of man Jesus) and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him ( the Son of man Jesus) from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

Which proves you didn't look with understanding.

To whom does the "Him" refer to in Romans 10:11?
"Him" in Romans 10:11 is Yahshua.

Isaiah 28:16
So this is what the Sovereign Lord says: “See, I lay a stone in Zion, a tested stone, a precious cornerstone for a sure foundation; the one who relies on it will never be stricken with panic.

Isaiah 8:14
He will be a holy place; for both Israel and Judah he will be a stone that causes people to stumble and a rock that makes them fall. And for the people of Jerusalem he will be a trap and a snare.

Romans 9:33
As it is written: “See, I lay in Zion a stone that causes people to stumble and a rock that makes them fall, and the one who believes in him will never be put to shame.”

"Rock" marked in red should have been translated as "stone." Yahshua is the (capstone / cornerstone.)

Yahwah is our Rock, and Yahshua is our Stone.

“See, I lay in Zion a stone that causes people to stumble
and a rock that makes them fall,
and the one who believes in him will never be put to shame.”

Who is the "I" in Romans 9:33?

"I" in Romans 9:33 is Yahwah, our heavenly Father; the Holy Spirit.

It reads "Him" at the end of the verse, not "Me."

Thus, the "Him" does not refer to the Father.

Peter also quotes from the OT passage.
This too in reference to Jesus.

"Him" in Romans 10:11 is Yahshua.

Correct.

The "Him" in Romans 10:11 refers to Jesus.

Thank you.

Thus, Romans 10:12 and Romans 10:13, as well as Romans 10:14, are also in reference to Jesus.

Zechariah 14:9
(The Lord / Yahwah) will be king over the whole earth. On that day there will be one Lord, and his name the only name.

It appears that the Catholics added the name Jesus Christ.
1 Corinthians 8:6
yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom all things came and for whom we live; and there is but one Lord, (Jesus Christ,) through whom all things came and through whom we live.

Ephesians 4:5
one Lord, one faith, one baptism;

Zechariah 14:9
(The Lord / Yahwah) will be king over the whole earth. On that day there will be one Lord, and his name the only name.

It appears that the Catholics added the name Jesus Christ.
1 Corinthians 8:6
yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom all things came and for whom we live; and there is but one Lord, (Jesus Christ,) through whom all things came and through whom we live.

Ephesians 4:5
one Lord, one faith, one baptism;

Romans 10 is being dodged.

Try again.

Sorry, but I do not have time for games.

Your copout because your false teaching has been demolished.

Thanks for admitting the "Him" in Romans 10:11 refers to Jesus.
Runningmas disagrees.

Trin believers don't even realize they are disregarding so many biblical facts.

What is the biblical fact as to whom the "Him" refers to in Romans 10:11?

Runningman affirms the "Him" refers to the Father.

CherubRam affirms the "Him" refers to Jesus.

Keiw1 affirms the "Him" refers to Jesus.

What say you?

You noticed that too?

I noticed that the two of you can't figure out if the "Him" in Romans 10:11 refers to your creator or to your creature-jesus.

Total chaos.

If grace2 makes her opinion known, then she can either even things up by siding with you, or it can become even more lopsided against you.

Either way, it's great.

Back