• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.
  • Welcome Visitors! Join us and be blessed while fellowshipping and celebrating our Glorious Salvation In Christ Jesus.

Yahweh 301,302 or Trinity 301,302

"Person" may be the point here. Your concept assumes that our thinking is factual, substantive. It is not —God is not like us. What Jesus said is exactly right. Strange that his audience would be taking him sometimes to be saying that he was God, and that he did not deny it! Christianity —even according to secular identifications of it— is monotheistic, yet the same sources would generally agree that Christianity is trinitarian.
Following an individual who was looking for a reason to kill Jesus by falsely accusing him of being God is not a good look for you.
"I and the Father are one" still needs a workaround for you.

Do you think Isaiah 9:6 is only about the prophet's child? Was that child called "Almighty God" and "Everlasting Father"?
Jesus was never called those things. He denied being either.

Greetings makes
"I and the Father are one" still needs a workaround for you.
"Workaround", I suggest that you are not reading this passage correctly. Actually when John 10:29-38 is considered very carefully, Jesus rejects the Jew's false accusation (which strangely Trinitarians endorse and agree with their false accusation using ONLY John 10:30 out of context) and he answers their false claim and then states very clearly that he is the Son of God (not God the Son).

John 10:29–38 (KJV): 29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father’s hand. 30 I and my Father are one. 31 Then the Jews took up stones again to stone him. 32 Jesus answered them, Many good works have I shewed you from my Father; for which of those works do ye stone me? 33 The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God. 34 Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods? 35 If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken; 36 Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God? 37 If I do not the works of my Father, believe me not. 38 But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works: that ye may know, and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in him.

John 17:20–23 (KJV): 20 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word; 21 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me. 22 And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one: 23 I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.

Kind regards
Trevor

Following an individual who was looking for a reason to kill Jesus by falsely accusing him of being God is not a good look for you.
Let me see. I'm following an individual who was looking for a reason to kill Jesus? Libel is not a good look for you.
Jesus was never called those things. He denied being either.
Yeah. Denial is not proof.

Greetings makes

"Workaround", I suggest that you are not reading this passage correctly. Actually when John 10:29-38 is considered very carefully, Jesus rejects the Jew's false accusation (which strangely Trinitarians endorse and agree with their false accusation using ONLY John 10:30 out of context) and he answers their false claim and then states very clearly that he is the Son of God (not God the Son).

John 10:29–38 (KJV): 29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father’s hand. 30 I and my Father are one. 31 Then the Jews took up stones again to stone him. 32 Jesus answered them, Many good works have I shewed you from my Father; for which of those works do ye stone me? 33 The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God. 34 Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods? 35 If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken; 36 Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God? 37 If I do not the works of my Father, believe me not. 38 But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works: that ye may know, and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in him.

John 17:20–23 (KJV): 20 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word; 21 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me. 22 And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one: 23 I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.

Kind regards
Trevor
Your constant re-repetition is getting really old. Fare well, and good luck with your notions. I don't have time for this.

Greetings again makesends,
Your constant re-repetition is getting really old. Fare well, and good luck with your notions. I don't have time for this.
That's fine, I spend too much time on forums. I would recommend that you eventually consider part of Jesus' reply where he quotes Psalm 82:6. I consider this to be an important key to understanding John 10:30-36 and also the whole subject of the meaning of the word "Elohim" in the OT when used for the Angels and the Judges.

Kind regards
Trevor

Let me see. I'm following an individual who was looking for a reason to kill Jesus? Libel is not a good look for you.

Yeah. Denial is not proof.
Denial is proof if everything you say is guaranteed to be true, which is what Jesus did.

9that if you confess with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.
11It is just as the Scripture says: “Anyone who believes in Him will never be put to shame.” 12For there is no difference between Jew and Greek: The same Lord is Lord of all, and gives richly to all who call on Him,

The "same Lord" in Romans 10:12 refers back to the Lord in which Paul referred to in Romans 10:9 (the Lord Jesus).

Romans 10:9-12
(9) That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth "Jesus is Lord", and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
(10) For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
(11) For the Scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on Him shall not be disappointed.
(12) For there is no distinction between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord of all abounds in riches to all who call upon Him.

Even earlier within this same epistle Paul would link the following words and phrases in reference to the Lord Jesus.
Romans 3:9, 22
(9) both Jews and Greeks
(22) even the righteousness of God through faith in Jesus Christ for all those who believe; for there is no distinction
Romans 10:8, 11-12
(8) ...the word of faith which we are preaching...
(11) For the Scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on Him..."
(12) For there is no distinction between the Jew and the Greek

Last edited:
The "same Lord" in Romans 10:12 refers back to the Lord in which Paul referred to in Romans 10:9 (the Lord Jesus).

Which jesus? Satan who have it all one in the same

Jesus savior as Christ our Holy Father as Lord of lords?Or Jesus the Son of man a lord who was empowered by the Father again the Lord of lords to demonstrate the power of Christs labor of love

You could say two Jesus' working as one.

The word Christ cannot be used to represent dying manind. It simply means the anointer one or our one good teaching Master

I don't know what you are talking about.
Did you read it? Two kinds of lords. The son of man Jesus he is not the Lord of lords . That's the Father's place Christ the one good teaching master

Satan would say both are Lord of lords. No man can serve two good teaching masters

John 6:45 It is written in the prophets, And they shall be all taught of God. Every man therefore that hath heard, and hath learned of the Father, cometh unto me.

The "Lord" refers to Jesus in Romans 10:12 - Romans 10:13 as well.

Both verse are speaking of eternal God the Lord of earthly lords

Romans 10: 12-13 For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him. For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Who did the son of man Jesus as earthly lord call upon? It would seem his Holy Father as Lord of earthly lords ,King of earthly kings and Holy Father of earthly fathers

Matthew 26:39 And he went a little farther, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt.

The "same Lord"
and Jesus isn't the God who raised him from the dead.

Hebrews 5
7During the days of Jesus’ earthly life, He offered up prayers and petitions with loud cries and tears to the One who could save Him from death, and He was heard because of His reverence.

and Jesus isn't the God who raised him from the dead.

Hebrews 5
7During the days of Jesus’ earthly life, He offered up prayers and petitions with loud cries and tears to the One who could save Him from death, and He was heard because of His reverence.

Total dodge of Romans 10:12.

Total dodge of Romans 10:12.
There are no contradictions in the bible, only your misunderstandings in this case. Jesus isn't God in Hebrews 5:7, among hundreds of other examples, then he isn't God anywhere. This will help you actually understand the Bible.

Romans 10:12 is still there.
Yes and it will never go away thank God. Read the next verse:

13for, “Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.”

Who is the Lord being referred to as the one they call upon in this context?

I already have.

Your ploy of dodging Romans 10:12 though, won't work because:

It is still there.
So let's get this straight. Romans 10:11 is about YHWH, not Jesus and Romans 10:13 is about YHWH, not Jesus. Yet you think Romans 10:12 is about Lord Jesus? LoL.

Newsflash buddy, YHWH isn't Jesus. YHWH is the Father.

Isaiah 64
8But now, O LORD, You are our Father;
we are the clay, and You are the potter;
we are all the work of Your hand.

Back