• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.
  • Welcome Visitors! Join us and be blessed while fellowshipping and celebrating our Glorious Salvation In Christ Jesus.

Yahweh 301,302 or Trinity 301,302

He cannot be the Father and Son of man Jesus . .both. can't serve two good teaching masters as one unseen Lord of lords

The Christ the anointing power of Holy Spirit of the father strengthens dying mankind. giving us our daily Yoked with His Holy Spirit he makes our load lighter and gives us a living hope beyond the grave

In that way Jesus the Christ and not Jesus the Son of man

Its two working as if one .

Mathew 23 39 And he went a little farther, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt.
So, I can correctly conclude that you believe that Jesus was not both 100% man and 100% God? That you believe he had only the human nature, and not the divine nature?

The NT testimony of Jesus, John and Paul presented to you are between you and the Holy Spirit who knows whether you are being truthful or whether you are lying to yourself regarding that NT testimony.
My job is simply to present it. The rest is between you and him.

You bear false witness of the New Testament though. Seems the Holy Spirit will not convict you on this matter, but nevertheless let’s put the scripture in front of you so you can get your eyes on it.

Peter and John don’t believe Jesus is God according to scripture. They prayed to God the Sovereign Lord and Creator. Jesus is not God or the Creator. Jesus is God’s servant.

Acts 4

23On their release, Peter and John returned to their own people and reported everything that the chief priests and elders had said to them. 24When the believers heard this, they lifted up their voices to God with one accord. “Sovereign Lord,” they said, “You made the heaven and the earth and the sea and everything in them.25You spoke by the Holy Spirit through the mouth of Your servant, our father David:
‘Why do the nations rage
and the peoples plot in vain?

26The kings of the earth take their stand
and the rulers gather together
against the Lord
and against His Anointed One.’

27In fact, this is the very city where Herod and Pontius Pilate conspired with the Gentiles and the people of Israel against Your holy servant Jesus, whom You anointed.

So, I can correctly conclude that you believe that Jesus was not both 100% man and 100% God? That you believe he had only the human nature, and not the divine nature?
Jesus had the nature of a man, susceptible to temptation to sin, but God does not. God does not have the nature of a man and cannot be tempted. Human nature and God’s nature are contradictory and not compatible. Jesus cannot be a man god anymore than you or I can.

Hebrews 4
15For we do not have a high priest who is unable to sympathize with our weaknesses, but we have one who was tempted in every way that we are, yet was without sin.

James 1
13When tempted, no one should say, “God is tempting me.” For God cannot be tempted by evil, nor does He tempt anyone. 14But each one is tempted when by his own evil desires he is lured away and enticed. 15Then after desire has conceived, it gives birth to sin; and sin, when it is full-grown, gives birth to death.

I would think it does not say the living word became dying flesh .
It says what it says:

"the Word was with God, and the Word was God. . .the Word became flesh and dwelled among us." (Jn 1:1, 14)

Also see post #486 for what else the NT reveals about Jesus being God.

We get to decide whether to believe it or not. . .I do.

Last edited:
You bear false witness of the New Testament though. Seems the Holy Spirit will not convict you on this matter, but nevertheless let’s put the scripture in front of you so you can get your eyes on it.
Peter and John don’t believe Jesus is God according to scripture. They prayed to God the Sovereign Lord and Creator. Jesus is not God or the Creator. Jesus is God’s servant.
Acts 4
23On their release, Peter and John returned to their own people and reported everything that the chief priests and elders had said to them. 24When the believers heard this, they lifted up their voices to God with one accord. “Sovereign Lord,” they said, “You made the heaven and the earth and the sea and everything in them.25You spoke by the Holy Spirit through the mouth of Your servant, our father David:
‘Why do the nations rage
and the peoples plot in vain?
26The kings of the earth take their stand
and the rulers gather togetherSetti
against the Lord
and against His Anointed One.’

27In fact, this is the very city where Herod and Pontius Pilate conspired with the Gentiles and the people of Israel against Your holy servant Jesus, whom You anointed.
The NT testimony of Jesus, John and Paul presented to you (as in post #486) are between you and the Holy Spirit who knows whether you are being truthful or whether you are lying to yourself regarding that NT testimony.

Last edited:
The NT testimony of Jesus, John and Paul presented to you (as in post #486) are between you and the Holy Spirit who knows whether you are being truthful or whether you are lying to yourself regarding that NT testimony.

Don’t conflate dogmatic posting of the same verses with revelation when I have only expanded on and explained clearly what they mean with regard to what else the Bible says. Your reliance on terms like “God the Son, God Man, and Trinity” are not found in the Bible. They’re contradicted by what I’ve shown you. Don’t confuse your feelings on the matter with what the Bible says.

It says what it says:

"the Word was with God, and the Word was God. . .the Word became flesh and dwelled among us." (Jn 1:1, 14)

Also see post #486 for what else the NT reveals about Jesus being God.

We get to decide whether to believe it or not. . .I do.

The living word with God was the word of God and not of dying mankind Jesus the Son of man. Jesus moved by the father preached the word just like any apostle

I do believe Jesus the Christ the Holy of God is God . But certainly not the Son of man, Jesus the firstborn of many sons of God.Christians

I have only expanded on and explained clearly what they mean with regard to what else the Bible says. Your reliance on terms like “God the Son, God Man, and Trinity” are not found in the Bible. They’re contradicted by what I’ve shown you.

There is no conviction of the Holy Spirit regarding a false doctrine. I am confident Jesus would rebuke you if you could hear him talk. Actually, you would probably think Jesus was a demon after he denied being God to your face. You cannot accept who Jesus is. Yours is a religion decorated with Bible verses that attaches itself to the Bible. Trinitarianism is not Christian. It is not what Jesus taught. You’re misunderstanding all of it.

Trinitarianism is not Christian. It is not what Jesus taught. You’re misunderstanding all of it.

Rinse and repeat…

And my job is to make sure you get your eyes on what the Bible says. Had I known you would obstinately reject it then maybe I wouldn’t have bothered. Perhaps it’s more tolerable for the blind and ignorant than for the willfully unrepentant. You will be judged.

Does the Holy Spirit know he is not a man like the Son of man Jesus?

And my job is to make sure you get your eyes on what the Bible says. Had I known you would obstinately reject it then maybe I wouldn’t have bothered.

There is no conviction of the Holy Spirit regarding a false doctrine. I am confident Jesus would rebuke you if you could hear him talk. Actually, you would probably think Jesus was a demon after he denied being God to your face. You cannot accept who Jesus is. Yours is a religion decorated with Bible verses that attaches itself to the Bible. Trinitarianism is not Christian. It is not what Jesus taught. You’re misunderstanding all of it.
Yes, Jesus as the Son of man is our brother in the Lord. Not our unseen Holy Father as Christ (the anointing one, or teaching one ) Christ works in sons and daughters of men dying mankind, giving them new life as sons of God born again .

When the prophet Jesus was given words from the Father the Christ. Jesus said to Nicodemus a man must be born again, he was including himself. Like he said marvel not but rather believe .

Whosoever does the will of the Father as sons of God (Christians) they are from the adopted family of God our Father . Call no man on earth the adopting Holt Father by which as sons of God can cry out Abba Holy Father not seen .

A few verses I think can help understand

Mark 14:36 And he said, Abba, Father, all things are possible unto thee; take away this cup from me: nevertheless not what I will, but what thou wilt.

Ephesians 1:5 Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will

Matthew 12:50For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.

Mark 3:35 For whosoever shall do the will of God, the same is my brother, and my sister, and mother.

Call no man on earth Holy Father .

I realize that is your claim.
Hi thanks for the reply.

And you? What's your claim?

Perhaps worship the flesh of dying mankind the Son of man, Jesus above that of our unseen Holy Father the unseen Creator?

It would seem that kind of idea defines the wrath of God. Worshiping the temporal thing seen above the eternal of God not seen

Roman 1. 25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen

Last edited:
Hi thanks for the reply.

And you? What's your claim?
Both the person of Holy Spirit and the person of the Father know they are not incarnated as is the person of the Son in the three distinct persons in the one God with the singular "name of the Father, and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit." (Mt 28:19)

Both the person of Holy Spirit and the person of the Father know they are not incarnated as is the person of the Son in the three distinct persons in the one God with the singular "name of the Father, and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit." (Mt 28:19)

Hi I would offer. .

The Father and the Holy Spirit, same God.The Father is the anointing Holy Sprit of God our infalible unseen teacher master and comforter .

Two is one witness that God spoke . Three or more a crowd . I think we can see that when the work of father working in the Son of man. The three days and nights promised demonstration.(Genesis 3:15 with the witness of isaiah 53) The work of the gospel fulfilled the prophecy in Genesis 3:15 with the Isaiah 53 witness.

The suffering unto death began in the garden. Three apostles as witness. The sufferings became more that Jesus could bear he looked to the disciples for strength in prayer. Three times the Father put them to sleep to fulfill the prophecy of two working together empowered by one.

Then they more to Shull hill the bloody demonstration to the whole world the cross. . appearing as if the Satan inspired crowd were the ones accredited in doing the work of striking the heel, of the Son of man, bruising it, crushing the head of the serpent

The believers had prophecy the living word of God . Signs for the unbelievers called the evil gemtration .

Then they moved to the last of the three demonstrations the Tomb. The witness of faith The unseen things of the Holy Father . then the Father removed the grave clothes and rolled back stone finishing the three days and night demonstration.

Back