• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.
  • Welcome Visitors! Join us and be blessed while fellowshipping and celebrating our Glorious Salvation In Christ Jesus.

Yahweh 301,302 or Trinity 301,302

I was not suggesting to call, a man on earth Holy Father one is in heaven not seen

Names have to do with attributes every name has a meaning assigned to it .

Two different persons Jesus(savior )as the Christ (the anointing or teaching) the holy Spirit of the Father And Jesus(savior ) the Son of man used to demonstrate dying mankind being saved or born again. The demonstration of two working as one.

The Son of man is not the Christ, a unseen Spirit as our teacher guide and comforter.

The Spirit of Christ worked in the flesh of the Son of man Jesus our brother in the Lord just as he works in us both to hear and empower dying mankind to do the good will of the Father.

Jesus the Son of man having no power of his own was moved by the mighty Father again to both will and do .

Jesus did the will empowered by the father with delight some complain and murmur .(what about me don't I get some credit for salvation.?)

No, none.zero

Jonah the murmurer did the will of God kicking against the pricks all the way and wanted to die for "his good pleasure" he hated the Ninevites that knew nothing spiritually as it is writen in the Bible . Not knowing the left from the right hand about God as a personal relationship of two willing as one..

Teaching us Almighty God if he choses can use a unbeliever to preach the gospel as easily as one that is given the faith of Christ the power of God that works in us to both hear and do

Philippians 2:13-14 For it is God which worketh in you"both to will" and to"do" of his good pleasure.
Do all things without murmurings and disputings:
One thing I would just comment on is that the Bible mentions the spirit of something, it's not exactly talking about a person. For example, Jesus' name isn't "Jesus Christ" like that's his first and last name. I know you know that, but some people don't know and up until now I have not thought to point this out, but something you said made me realize it. The "Spirit of Christ," for example, is not necessarily a reference to a person, but a thing, an anointing even. Just as our own spirit is not a separate person to ourselves, neither is God's Spirit a separate person to Himself.

Jesus is God and Jesus is a man.
Jesus the Christ anointing Holy Spirit powerfully worked in the son of man, Jesus's powerless body of dying flesh and blood as our born again brother in the lord.the Son of man Jesus infallibly prophecied . . whosoever does the will of the Father as God is Jesus the son of man brother sister , mother. Call no man on earth dying mankind . . Holy Father not seen

Two witnesses.

Matthew 12:50 For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.

Mark 3:35 For whosoever shall do the will of God, the same is my brother, and my sister, and mother.

Obviously not since Jesus said the Father in your trinity is the only true God in John 17:3. The Bible is your enemy on this point.
Yes, there is only one God in three divine persons, Father, Son and Holy Spirit (Mt 28:19).
and got debunked.
Not by Jesus who said:
1) he is I AM (Jn 8:58, 18:5, 6, 8),
2) his disciples should believe in him just as they believe in God (Jn 14:1),
3) all are to honor the Son just as they honor the Father, God (Jn 5:23),
4) when you believe in him, you are believing in the one who sent him, God (Jn 12:44)
5) when you look at him, you are looking at the one who sent him, God (Jn 12:45),
6) anyone who sees him has seen the Father, God (Jn 14:9),
7) those who know him know the Father, God (Jn 14:7),
8) all that the Father has is his (Jn 16:15, 17:10); i.e., divinity, infinite power, glory, wisdom, sovereignty, authority, etc.

Jesus declares that what God is, he is; thereby making himself equal with God (Jn 5:18b, 10:33).

The Jews understood exactly what he was saying and sought many times to stone him for blasphemy because he "claimed to be God" (Mk 2:3-7, Jn 6:41-42, 10:30-33, 5:18, 8:58-59, 19:7/Lev 24:16).

The words of Jesus above are between you and the Holy Spirit who knows whether or not you are being truthful with yourself regarding the NT testimony presented to you.
My job is simply to present it. The rest is up to him.

Jesus said:
4) when you believe in him, you are believing in the one who sent him, God (Jn 12:44)
5) when you look at him, you are looking at the one who sent him, God (Jn 12:45),
8) all that the Father has is his (Jn 16:15, 17:10); i.e., divinity, infinite power, glory, wisdom, sovereignty, authority, etc.

Jesus declares that what God is, he is; thereby making himself equal with God (Jn 5:18b, 10:33).

The Jews understood exactly what he was saying and sought many times to stone him for blasphemy because he "claimed to be God" (Mk 2:3-7, Jn 6:41-42, 10:30-33, 5:18, 8:58-59, 19:7/Lev 24:16).

The words of Jesus above are between you and the Holy Spirit who knows whether or not you are being truthful with yourself regarding the NT testimony presented to you.
I would offer we must be careful how we hear I am.. It as two purposes.

Jesus the apostle prophet is given words from the father. The I am points to the Father not the son of man.Jesus the prophet

Powerful word I am. powerful enough to move mountains or cause men to fall backward slain in the Spirit as .in John 18 below

The second I am lifted up the believers. Peter who misunderstood thinking the son of man was the I am cut of the ears of one that had come to a arrest him . Peter did not mix faith the the power of I am with what he did see Jesus

The power of I am the powerful tongue of death and new born again life

John 18:5-7King James VersionThey answered him, Jesus of Nazareth. Jesus saith unto them, I am he. And Judas also, which betrayed him, stood with them.As soon then as he had said unto them, I am he, they went backward, and fell to the ground.Then asked he them again, Whom seek ye? And they said, Jesus of Nazaret Jesus answered,(given words from the father) I have told you that I am he: if therefore ye seek me, let these go their way That the saying might be fulfilled, which he spake, Of them which thou gavest me have I lost none. Then Simon Peter having a sword drew it, and smote the high priest's servant, and cut off his right ear. The servant's name was Malchus. Then said Jesus unto Peter, Put up thy sword into the sheath: the cup which my Father hath given me, shall I not drink it
Sort of like separating the goats from the sheep, or the wheat from the darnal.

Jesus said:

I would offer we must be careful how we hear I am..
Jesus used it very carefully, you had to be listening closely to hear what he meant.
It as two purposes.
Jesus the apostle prophet is given words from the father. The I am points to the Father not the son of man.Jesusthe prophet
Powerful word I am.
It's not about the "power of a word," it is Jesus using it in reference to himself (Jn 8:58, 18:5, 6, 8), not in reference to the Father, which is why the Jews sought to kill him (Mk 2:3-7, Jn 6:41-42, 10:30-33, 5:18, 8:58-59, 19:7/Lev 24:16). They understood him clearly, as did the
1) apostle John:
"The Word was with God, and the Word was God. . .the Word became flesh and dwelled among us." (Jn 1:1, 14)

2) apostle Paul:
Who did not consider equality with God
something to be clung to
(Christ was equal with God, but was willing to let it go for a while)
but emptied Himself (of his divine glory) (Php 2:6-8)

Last edited:
Yes, there is only one God in three divine persons, Father, Son and Holy Spirit (Mt 28:19).
Pagan nonsense.

Not by Jesus who said:

Blah blah blah, Jesus never said "I am God." Deal with it.

Jesus says the only true God is the Father. John 17:3. Check and mate.

Jesus used it very carefully, you had to be listening closely to hear what he meant.

It's not about the "power of a word," it is Jesus using it in reference to himself (Jn 8:58, 18:5, 6, 8), not in reference to the Father, which is why the Jews sought to kill him (Mk 2:3-7, Jn 6:41-42, 10:30-33, 5:18, 8:58-59, 19:7/Lev 24:16). They understood him clearly, as did the
1) apostle John:
"The Word was with God, and the Word was God. . .the Word became flesh and dwelled among us." (Jn 1:1, 14)

2) apostle Paul:
something to be clung to
(Christ was equal with God, but was willing to let it go for a while)
but emptied Himself (of his divine glory) (Php 2:6-8)

No that's all wrong. Jesus is a human, not a word, speech, or analogy such as what the word (logos) means. 1 John 1:1-2 says the logos is an it. I feel like you're looking right at this, but your in spiritual bondage to an idol in need of deliverance. Don't fall for the deception that just because God and Jesus and Christians share many things in common that Jesus is God. He never said he was God and denied it many times.

Start with this:

God is not a man:

1. “God is not a man” – Numbers 23:19
2. “For I am God, and not man,” – Hosea 11:9

Jesus is called a man many times:

1. “a man who has told you the truth that I heard from God.” – John 8:40
2. “a man certified by God to you by miracles, wonders, and signs, which God did among you through Him, as you yourselves know.” – Acts 2:22
3. “He will judge the world with justice by the Man He has appointed.” – Acts 17:31
4. “the man Christ Jesus,” – 1 Timothy 2:5

God is not a son of man:

1. “God is not a man…or a son of man,” – Numbers 23:19

The Bible calls Jesus “the son of man”:

1. “so the Son of Man will be” – Matthew 12:40
2. “For the Son of Man will come” – Matthew 16:27
3. “the Son of Man coming in His kingdom.” – Matthew 16:28

“Son of man” is used to refer to people:

1. “the son of man, who is but a worm!” – Job 25:6
2. “the son of man You have raised up for Yourself.” – Psalm 80:17
3. “O LORD, what is man, that You regard him, the son of man that You think of him?” – Psalm 144:3
4. “Son of man,” He said to me, “stand up on your feet and I will speak to you.” – Ezekiel 2:1

Jesus denied being God:

1. “Why do you call Me good?” Jesus replied. “No one is good except God alone” – Luke 18:19
2. “Why do you ask Me about what is good?” Jesus replied. “There is only One who is good.” – Matthew 19:17

Contrary to the accusations of blasphemy against him, Jesus said he is a man:
1. “you are trying to kill Me, a man who has told you the truth that I heard from God.” – John 8:40

God is greater than Jesus:

1. “the Father is greater than I.” – John 14:28
2. “My Father who has given them to Me is greater than all.” – John 10:29

Jesus never instructed anyone to worship him:

1. “When you pray, say: ‘Father, hallowed be Your name.” – Luke 11:2
2. “in that day you will ask Me nothing. Most assuredly, I say to you, whatever you ask the Father in My name He will give you.” – John 16:23
3. “the hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for the Father is seeking such to worship Him.” John 4:23

Jesus worshipped the Only True God:

1. “ that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.” John 17:3
2. “He went out to the mountain to pray, and continued all night in prayer to God.” – Luke 6:12
3. “the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve,” – Matthew 20:28

Jesus prayed to God:

1. “He went a little farther and fell on His face, and prayed,” – Matthew 26:39
2. “in the days of His flesh, when He had offered up prayers and supplications, with vehement cries and tears to Him who was able to save Him from death, and was heard because of His godly fear,” – Hebrews 5:7

The disciples did not believe Jesus is God:

1. “Jesus of Nazareth, a Man attested by God to you by miracles, wonders, and signs which God did through Him in your midst, as you yourselves also know” – Acts 2:22
2. “The God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, the God of our fathers, glorified His Servant Jesus, “ – Acts 3:13
3. “God, having raised up His Servant Jesus” – Acts 3:26

The disciples prayed to God:

1. “they raised their voice to God with one accord and said: “Lord, You are God, who made heaven and earth and the sea, and all that is in them,” – Acts 4:24
2. “ Your holy Servant Jesus, whom You anointed,” – Acts 4:27
3. “Your holy Servant Jesus.” – Acts 4:30

Jesus is God’s servant:

1. ““Behold! My Servant whom I have chosen, My Beloved in whom My soul is well pleased!” – Matthew 12:18

Jesus cannot do anything of himself:

1. “the Son can do nothing of Himself,” – John 5:19
2. “I can of Myself do nothing.” – John 5:30

God Gave Jesus the power to forgive sins:

1. “But so that you may know that the Son of Man has authority on earth to forgive sins...” – Matthew 9:6
2. “Now when the multitudes saw it, they marveled and glorified God, who had given such power to men.” – Matthew 9:8

Pagan nonsense.
Only when Jesus is a pagan, for it is Jesus himself who said:
1) he is the eternal I AM (Jn 8:58, 18:5, 6, 8),

The words of Jesus above are between you and the Holy Spirit who knows whether you are being truthful or whether you are lying to yourself regarding the NT testimony presented to you.
My job is simply to present it. The rest is between you and him.

Last edited:
No that's all wrong. Jesus is a human, not a word, speech, or analogy such as what the word (logos) means. 1 John 1:1-2 says the logos is an it. I feel like you're looking right at this, but your in spiritual bondage to an idol in need of deliverance. Don't fall for the deception that just because God and Jesus and Christians share many things in common that Jesus is God. He never said he was God and denied it many times.

Start with this:

God is not a man:

2. “a man certified by God to you by miracles, wonders, and signs, which God did among you through Him, as you yourselves know.” – Acts 2:22
3. “He will judge the world with justice by the Man He has appointed.” – Acts 17:31

God is not a son of man:

3. “O LORD, what is man, that You regard him, the son of man that You think of him?” – Psalm 144:3
4. “Son of man,” He said to me, “stand up on your feet and I will speak to you.” – Ezekiel 2:1

Jesus denied being God:

1. “Why do you call Me good?” Jesus replied. “No one is good except God alone” – Luke 18:19
2. “Why do you ask Me about what is good?” Jesus replied. “There is only One who is good.” – Matthew 19:17

1. “you are trying to kill Me, a man who has told you the truth that I heard from God.” – John 8:40

2. “in that day you will ask Me nothing. Most assuredly, I say to you, whatever you ask the Father in My name He will give you.” – John 16:23
3. “the hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for the Father is seeking such to worship Him.” John 4:23

1. “ that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.” John 17:3
2. “He went out to the mountain to pray, and continued all night in prayer to God.” – Luke 6:12

Jesus prayed to God:

2. “in the days of His flesh, when He had offered up prayers and supplications, with vehement cries and tears to Him who was able to save Him from death, and was heard because of His godly fear,” – Hebrews 5:7

1. “Jesus of Nazareth, a Man attested by God to you by miracles, wonders, and signs which God did through Him in your midst, as you yourselves also know” – Acts 2:22
2. “The God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, the God of our fathers, glorified His Servant Jesus, “ – Acts 3:13

1. “they raised their voice to God with one accord and said: “Lord, You are God, who made heaven and earth and the sea, and all that is in them,” – Acts 4:24

Jesus is God’s servant:

1. ““Behold! My Servant whom I have chosen, My Beloved in whom My soul is well pleased!” – Matthew 12:18

1. “But so that you may know that the Son of Man has authority on earth to forgive sins...” – Matthew 9:6
2. “Now when the multitudes saw it, they marveled and glorified God, who had given such power to men.” – Matthew 9:8
Trin believers don't even realize they are disregarding so many biblical facts.

that's what happens when you don't read the Bible but follow traditional trin churches' teachings.

Start with this:
God is not a man:
God is not a son of man:
Yes, God did not become man until the NT.
4. “Son of man,” He said to me, “stand up on your feet and I will speak to you.” – Ezekiel 2
Jesus prayed to God:
Yes, Jesus was both God and man. "The Word who was God. . .became flesh and dwelled among us." (Jn 1:1, 14)
Jesus denied being God:
Actually, Jesus was telling him that by calling Jesus "good," he was acknowledging that Jesus was God.
And yet:
1) Heb 1:6 shows Jesus receiving worship from angels,
2) Mt 2:2, 11, 14:33, 28:9, 17, Lk 24:52, Jn 9:38, 20:28-29 all show Jesus accepting worship from men without correction or reprimand
(as in Mt 4:10, Ac 10:25-26, 14:14-15, Rev 22:9), and
3) John 5:23, 14:1 shows Jesus prescribing worship of himself, as prophesied in Da 7:13-14.
Jesus both prescribed and received worship of himself as God, treating it as a proper expression of faith, because he is God.
But then there is
the apostle John in 1:1, 14 and
"the Word was with God, and the Word was God. . .the Word became flesh and dwelled among us." (Jn 1:1, 14)

as well as the apostle Paul in Php 2:6-8:
something to be clung to
(Christ was equal with God, but temporarily gave up his glory)
but emptied himself (of his divine glory).
And again Paul in Tit 1:3 :
where the Jesus who commanded him to preach (Ac 9:15-16, 22:10, 14-15) is "God our Savior."
Jesus is God’s servant:
Yes, the God-Man emptied himself and became a human servant (Php 2:6-8).

Last edited:
Trin believers don't even realize they are disregarding so many biblical facts.

that's what happens when you don't read the Bible but follow traditional trin churches' teachings.
Sometimes people get stuck in their own wheelhouse, repeating the same handful of verses, but actually going no where. They stay there while ignoring all proof to the contrary because they won't survive if they engage what the Bible actually says.

Only when Jesus is a pagan, for it is Jesus himself who said:
1) he is the eternal I AM (Jn 8:58, 18:5, 6, 8),
I am in John 8:58 means "I am the man" or "I am he" all over the New Testament. "I am the man" isn't something God would say. Contrary to their false accusations of Jesus being God, Jesus denied it and said he's a man. Try again.

John 8
40But now you are trying to kill Me, a man who has told you the truth that I heard from God. Abraham never did such a thing.
Two diferent persons.

Person 1 = God
Person 2 = Jesus

Read John 3:16,17 whereby believing in Jesus, God saves the world through Jesus.

The context is regarding judgement and obeying Jesus. Nothing to do with being God.

The one who sent Jesus is the Father, the only true God.

John 17
.3Now this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom You have sent.
Those say Jesus is not God, but a different person.

Try Acts 3:13 where Jesus is clearly not the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, but rather the servant of.

13The God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, the God of our fathers, has glorified His servant Jesus.

Who is the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob? Exodus 3:14,15 prove Jesus is not the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob or the I AM, or known as YHWH.

Exodus 3
14God said to Moses, “I AM WHO I AM. This is what you are to say to the Israelites: ‘I AM has sent me to you.’ ”

15God also told Moses, “Say to the Israelites, ‘The LORD, the God of your fathers—the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob—has sent me to you.’ This is My name forever, and this is how I am to be remembered in every generation.

Jesus denied being God.

“Why do you call Me good?” Jesus replied. “No one is good except God alone” – Luke 18:19
“Why do you ask Me about what is good?” Jesus replied. “There is only One who is good.” – Matthew 19:17
No they didn't know what Jesus was saying. Contrary to their false charges of Jesus claiming to be God, Jesus said he is the Son of God. That's a denial of being God.

John 10
33“We are not stoning You for any good work,” said the Jews, “but for blasphemy, because You, who are a man, declare Yourself to be God.”

34Jesus replied, “Is it not written in your Law: ‘I have said you are gods’d? 35If he called them gods to whom the word of God came—and the Scripture cannot be broken— 36then what about the One whom the Father sanctified and sent into the world? How then can you accuse Me of blasphemy for stating that I am the Son of God?

The words of Jesus above are between you and the Holy Spirit who knows whether you are being truthful or whether you are lying to yourself regarding the NT testimony presented to you.
Praying God will soften your stony heart.

This outreach for you at this point. It seems so far that you don't believe in God, but rather believe in a "man god" who has become your idol.

God never became a man. God never changes.

Yes, Jesus was both God and man. "The Word who was God. . .became flesh and dwelled among us." (Jn 1:1, 14)
The Bible does not say Jesus is both God and man.

Actually, Jesus was telling him that by calling Jesus "good," he was acknowledging that Jesus was God.

And yet:
1) Heb 1:6 shows Jesus receiving worship from angels,
2) Mt 2:2, 11, 14:33, 28:9, 17, Lk 24:52, Jn 9:38, 20:28-29 all show Jesus accepting worship from men without correction or reprimand
(as in Mt 4:10, Ac 10:25-26, 14:14-15, Rev 22:9), and
3) John 5:23, 14:1 shows Jesus prescribing worship of himself, as prophesied in Da 7:13-14.
Jesus both prescribed and received worship of himself as God, treating it as a proper expression of faith, because he is God.
Contrary to being called good, Jesus said only God is good. That's a denial of being God.

You can plug in any adjective and name and repeat it. That's called a denial in every culture and language.

But then there is
the apostle John in 1:1, 14 and
"the Word was with God, and the Word was God. . .the Word became flesh and dwelled among us." (Jn 1:1, 14)
The logos is not Jesus.

as well as the apostle Paul in Php 2:6-8:
something to be clung to
(Christ was equal with God, but temporarily gave up his glory)
but emptied himself (of his divine glory).
And again Paul in Tit 1:3 :
where the Jesus who commanded him to preach (Ac 9:15-16, 22:10, 14-15) is "God our Savior."

Yes, the God-Man emptied himself and became a human servant (Php 2:6-8).
Start with Philippians 2:5 where Paul told the Philippians to have the same mind as Jesus then what follows is a description of the mind of Jesus. Can you have the mind of God? No, but can you have the mind of another human? Of course, and Jesus is not omniscient.

Furthermore, Philippians 2:10,11 says that when Jesus is bowed to only God the Father gets the glory. Jesus receives 0% of that. You will bow to the glory of God the Father, too.

Philippians 2
10that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow,
in heaven and on earth and under the earth,
11and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord,
to the glory of God the Father.

Jesus as a apsil;te sent with the living word of his father as a prophet he poke the ling words of the father. He was no referring to His own dying flesh and blood flesh.He has no power reuke the father of lies aor raise mankind from the dead Jesu represented the I Am as shadow or type
How did he do that ? Create another eternal God without beginning of days or end of Spirit life ? Let there be God and there was?

Jesus as a apsil;te sent with the living word of his father as a prophet he poke the ling words of the father. He was no referring to His own dying flesh and blood flesh.He has no power reuke the father of lies aor raise mankind from the dead Jesu represented the I Am as shadow or type

How did he do that ? Create another eternal God without beginning of days or end of Spirit life ? Let there be God and there was?
Just a question, trying to figure out what you are saying —is this post of yours rhetorical, or do you believe that Jesus was not God Himself?

I am in John 8:58 means "I am the man" or "I am he" all over the New Testament. "I am the man" isn't something God would say. Contrary to their false accusations of Jesus being God, Jesus denied it and said he's a man. Try again.
ohn 8
40But now you are trying to kill Me, a man who has told you the truth that I heard from God. Abraham never did such a thing.
Two diferent persons.
Person 1 = God
Person 2 = Jesus
Read John 3:16,17 whereby believing in Jesus, God saves the world through Jesus.
The context is regarding judgement and obeying Jesus. Nothing to do with being God.
The one who sent Jesus is the Father, the only true God.
John 17
.3Now this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom You have sent.
Those say Jesus is not God, but a different person.
Try Acts 3:13 where Jesus is clearly not the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, but rather the servant of.
13The God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, the God of our fathers, has glorified His servant Jesus.
Who is the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob? Exodus 3:14,15 prove Jesus is not the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob or the I AM, or known as YHWH.
Exodus 3
14God said to Moses, “I AM WHO I AM. This is what you are to say to the Israelites: ‘I AM has sent me to you.’ ”
15God also told Moses, “Say to the Israelites, ‘The LORD, the God of your fathers—the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob—has sent me to you.’ This is My name forever, and this is how I am to be remembered in every generation.
Jesus denied being God.
“Why do you call Me good?” Jesus replied. “No one is good except God alone” – Luke 18:19
“Why do you ask Me about what is good?” Jesus replied. “There is only One who is good.” – Matthew 19:17
No they didn't know what Jesus was saying. Contrary to their false charges of Jesus claiming to be God, Jesus said he is the Son of God. That's a denial of being God.
John 10
33“We are not stoning You for any good work,” said the Jews, “but for blasphemy, because You, who are a man, declare Yourself to be God.”
34Jesus replied, “Is it not written in your Law: ‘I have said you are gods’d? 35If he called them gods to whom the word of God came—and the Scripture cannot be broken— 36then what about the One whom the Father sanctified and sent into the world? How then can you accuse Me of blasphemy for stating that I am the Son of God?
Praying God will soften your stony heart.
This outreach for you at this point. It seems so far that you don't believe in God, but rather believe in a "man god" who has become your idol.
God never became a man. God never changes.
The Bible does not say Jesus is both God and man.
Contrary to being called good, Jesus said only God is good. That's a denial of being God.
You can plug in any adjective and name and repeat it. That's called a denial in every culture and language.
The logos is not Jesus.
Start with Philippians 2:5 where Paul told the Philippians to have the same mind as Jesus then what follows is a description of the mind of Jesus. Can you have the mind of God? No, but can you have the mind of another human? Of course, and Jesus is not omniscient.
Furthermore, Philippians 2:10,11 says that when Jesus is bowed to only God the Father gets the glory. Jesus receives 0% of that. You will bow to the glory of God the Father, too.
Philippians 2
10that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow,
in heaven and on earth and under the earth,
11and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord,
to the glory of God the Father.
The NT testimony of Jesus, John and Paul presented to you are between you and the Holy Spirit who knows whether you are being truthful or whether you are lying to yourself regarding that NT testimony.

I would think it does not say the living word became dying flesh .

God is not a Jewish man ,That's the goal of the father of lies teaching God is a man and not invisible God without beginning of days or end of Spirit life.

We walk by faith the unseen eternal things of God not after the temporal dying things of dying mankind In that way God pours out his living Spirit on the flesh of dying mankind.

Just a question, trying to figure out what you are saying —is this post of yours rhetorical, or do you believe that Jesus was not God Himself?
He cannot be the Father and Son of man Jesus . .both. can't serve two good teaching masters as one unseen Lord of lords

The Christ the anointing power of Holy Spirit of the father strengthens dying mankind. giving us our daily Yoked with His Holy Spirit he makes our load lighter and gives us a living hope beyond the grave

In that way Jesus the Christ and not Jesus the Son of man

Its two working as if one .

Mathew 23 39 And he went a little farther, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt.

Back