• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.
  • Welcome Visitors! Join us and be blessed while fellowshipping and celebrating our Glorious Salvation In Christ Jesus.

Yahweh 301,302 or Trinity 301,302

Now you’re catching on. Jesus existed in the knowledge of God, not as a literal person or as God Himself. The word (logos) an it manifested a human being.

John 1:1-14
1 John 1:1,2
Previously addressed (post #303). . .

"The Word was with God, and the Word was God. . .the Word became flesh and dwelled among us."

You either believe it, or you don't. . .I do.

when it does not harmonize with Jesus' word, it is your interpretation.
"I and the Father are one." (Jn 10:30)

And when it disagrees with plain text
"The Word was with God, and the Word was God. . .the Word became flesh and dwelled among us."(Jn 1:1, 14,)
it is unbelief.

The Greek is plain. It falls to you to demonstrate any error in the Greek.

Last edited:
Setting Scripture against itself is not a demonstration of the error of either text.
That's why context is so important and you don't follow the context.

You follow the triune god doctrine context.

Previously addressed (post #303). . .

"The Word was with God, and the Word was God. . .the Word became flesh and dwelled among us."

You either believe it, or you don't. . .I do.
I believe it, but it has nothing to do with a trinity. The Bible would have to say there is a triune God first for that to be a possible interpretation. That's something you have not proved. People have been trying for many years, but as of yet cannot because the Bible doesn't support it.

So you believe Jesus is God?

Then why are we wasting all this ink?
John 1:1-14 has nothing to do with Jesus being God. I don't believe that Jesus is God because that isn't scriptural. I said I believe John, but to clarify, I don't believe your false doctrines. Your words are not what the Bible is saying. See the difference?

John 1:1-14 has nothing to do with Jesus being God. I don't believe that Jesus is God
"The Word was with God, and the Word was God. . .the Word became flesh and dwelled among us." (Jn 1:1, 14)

You either believe it or you don't. . .I do.

"The Word was with God, and the Word was God. . .the Word became flesh and dwelled among us." (Jn 1:1, 14)

You believe in a man-made god and man-made doctrines.

You believe in a man-made god and man-made doctrines.
I believe what the apostle whom Jesus loved (Jn 13:23) believed (Jn 1:1, 14).

Last edited:
I believe what the apostle whom Jesus loved (Jn 13:23) believed (Jn 1:1, 14).

Your reading is following Trin doctrine interpretation not of Jesus.

???

No "reading". . .simply quoting the very words of the apostle John.

You either believe him or you don't. . .I do.

The doctrine of Jesus is Jn 12:44:45:

"When a man believes in me, he does not believe in me only, but in the one who sent me.
When he looks at me he sees the one who sent me."

That seems pretty clear to me.

Who but God can say, "When he looks at me he sees God."

Note that he did not say, "He sees God's image,"
nor did he say, "He sees God's representative," etc., etc., etc.,
but that he sees God himself.

How many different ways does the NT have to state it before you believe it?

The doctrine of Jesus is Jn 12:44:45:

"When a man believes in me, he does not believe in me only, but in the one who sent me.
When he looks at me he sees the one who sent me."

That seems pretty clear to me.

Who but God can say, "When he looks at me he sees God."

Note that he did not say, "He sees God's image,"
nor did he say, "He sees God's representative," etc., etc., etc.,
but that he sees God himself.

How many different ways does the NT have to state it before you believe it?
You dismissed Jesus' word.

good try, friend.

???

No "reading". . .simply quoting the very words of the apostle John.

You either believe him or you don't. . .I do.
Your doctrine of trinity is all dismissing too many of Jesus' word.

Aren't you Jesus' follower?

Jesus is the Lord, friend.

You don't understand what you're quoting. Did God die when Jesus was crucified? If God didn't die then Jesus didn't actually die, right?

Back