• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.
  • Welcome Visitors! Join us and be blessed while fellowshipping and celebrating our Glorious Salvation In Christ Jesus.

Yahweh 301,302 or Trinity 301,302

You are lying. One Triune God.

Get a clue.

Say "hello" to my Ignore button.

bye
👋
You are still lying.

Jesus and the Bible do not say God is triune. You changed it.

Runaway from the Truth, friend. That's all you have been doing with your dishonest doctrines.

You are still lying.

Jesus and the Bible do not say God is triune. You changed it.

Runaway from the Truth, friend. That's all you have been doing with your dishonest doctrines.
That's unfortunate, but my heart does go out to Fred. Even though we seem to disagree on just about everything, that's okay I still love him as I love myself. I wish the best for him and may the Father bless him.

... and who knows... he'll eventually get bored and unblock us, maybe. 😅

You would intentionally botch the grammar of 1 John 1:1,2, but let me help you. The "word of life" is an it. The logos is an it.
Contraire. . .methinks the pot is calling the kettle black.

"The Word was with God, and the Word was God. . .the Word became flesh and dwelled among us."

You either believe it or you don't. . .I do.

Last edited:
Contraire. . .methinks the pot is calling the kettle black.

"The Word was with God, and the Word was God. . .the Word became flesh and dwelled among us."

You either believe it or you don't. . .I do.

Jesus isn’t a word, speech, or a divine analogy. That’s an it. Jesus is a he. I believe John 1, but I also understand it.

You say Jesus is God and that contradicts what Jesus says.

You are also just a lip server.
Out of all the things Jesus said, he never said "I am God" or "Worship me" or "Pray to me" or any such thing.

My question for those here is if Jesus is God then can they do greater works than God?

John 14
12Truly, truly, I tell you, whoever believes in Me will also do the works that I am doing. He will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father.

Jesus isn’t a word, speech, or a divine analogy. That’s an it. Jesus is a he. I believe John 1, but I also understand it.
Previously addressed (post #303). . .

you don't believe what Jesus says.

You are just a lip server.
Jesus never wrote anything. All we have are the writers of Scripture.

I believe what John the apostle says:

Last edited:
You say Jesus is God and that contradicts what Jesus says.

You are also just a lip server.
And you contradict what the apostle whom Jesus loved (Jn 13:23) says:

"The Word was with God, and the Word was God. . .the Word became flesh and dwelled among us." (Jn 1:1, 14)

And you contradict what the apostle whom Jesus loved (Jn 13:23) says:

"The Word was with God, and the Word was God. . .the Word became flesh and dwelled among us." (Jn 1:1, 14)
Your interpretation does not agree with Jesus' word.

Jesus never wrote anything. All we have are the writers of Scripture.
His faithful ones wrote all that they witnessed.

Your patching this and that will not cut it.

Previously addressed (post #303). . .

Now you’re catching on. Jesus existed in the knowledge of God, not as a literal person or as God Himself. The word (logos) an it manifested a human being.

John 1:1-14
1 John 1:1,2

Back