• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.
  • Welcome Visitors! Join us and be blessed while fellowshipping and celebrating our Glorious Salvation In Christ Jesus.

WHEN IS A JEW NOT A JEW?

John Hagee and many others cults supports the nation of Israel as God's chosen people?​

Titus 1:9-14~“Holding fast the faithful word as he hath been taught, that he may be able by sound doctrine both to exhort and to convince the gainsayers. For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers, specially they of the circumcision: Whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre’s sake…. Wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith; Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.”

Genesis 12:3 teaches blessings for F-15s to Israel is their one voice.​

Genesis 12:1-3~“And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.”

Galatians
3:8~“And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed.”

Acts 3:25-26~“Ye are the children of the prophets, and of the covenant which God made with our fathers, saying unto Abraham, And in thy seed shall all the kindreds of the earth be blessed. Unto you first God, having raised up his Son Jesus, sent him to bless you, in turning away every one of you from his iniquities.”

Is America great for having protected the Jews?​

Any greatness of America based on political policy is due to the protection and liberties she provided for the true followers of Jesus Christ, not the antichristian Jews and their Zionist state in Israel. It is blessing and favoring Jesus Christ and His elect and the preaching of the gospel that brings God’s blessings on a people, not sending military aid to Israel! I'm not against sending help to them knowing such verses as:

What is happening today in Israel is very sad, and they have a right to defend themselves and America should stay out of the war, but provide help as needed, so they can fight their own battles, they are more able.

Can doctrine be based on a single letter – seed vs. seeds?

Galatians 3:16~“Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.”

Matthew 22:31-33~“But as touching the resurrection of the dead, have ye not read that which was spoken unto you by God, saying, I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob? God is not the God of the dead, but of the living. And when the multitude heard this, they were astonished at his doctrine.”

Matthew 22:42-45~“Saying, What think ye of Christ? whose son is he? They say unto him, The Son of David. He saith unto them, How then doth David in spirit call him Lord, saying, The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand, till I make thine enemies thy footstool? If David then call him Lord, how is he his son?”

John 8:57,58~“Then said the Jews unto him, Thou art not yet fifty years old, and hast thou seen Abraham? Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.”

John 10:34-35~“Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods? If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken; Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?”

Galatians 4:9~“But now, after that ye have known God, or rather are known of God, how turn ye again to the weak and beggarly elements, whereunto ye desire again to be in bondage?”

Hebrews 8:13~“In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away.”

Hebrews 12:26,27~“Whose voice then shook the earth: but now he hath promised, saying, Yet once more I shake not the earth only, but also heaven. And this word, Yet once more, signifieth the removing of those things that are shaken, as of things that are made, that those things which cannot be shaken may remain.”

What do modern Bibles do with the Seed of Abraham?​

They corrupt and pervert the words of the living God! They change the word “seed” in the Old Testament promises to Abraham to “descendants,” “children,” or “offspring.” This profane corruption of Scripture, altering the Old Testament to contradict Galatians 3:16, does the following:

1. Denies their Old Testaments to be the words of God!
  2. Replaces salvation by grace with national blessings on a race!
  3. Promotes Jewish fables that Paul had to oppose 2000 years ago!
  4. Causes Americans to support antichristian state!
  5. Steals the good news and joyful sound of God’s blessings on Gentiles!
  6. Replaces the Lord Jesus Christ with Benjamin Netanyahu!
  7. Relegates the kingdom and churches of Jesus Christ to a pitiful after-thought!

Greetings Jeremiah~Just what it said "All Nations".

I think sir, it's self-explanatory~all nations = all kindreds, and people, and tongues
I should have been more specific.
I was referring to the Covenant where the "all nations" is mentioned (Gen. 17.)
I should have asked if "all nations" means Gentiles.

Let me just post these things here:

3 And Abram fell on his face: and God talked with him, saying,
4 As for me, behold, my covenant is with thee, and thou shalt be a father of many nations.
5 Neither shall thy name any more be called Abram, but thy name shall be Abraham; for a father of many nations have I made thee.
6 And I will make thee exceeding fruitful, and I will make nations of thee, and kings shall come out of thee.
Gen. 17:2–6.

These "nations" and "kings" cannot be Gentiles for Gentiles do not come from the loins of Abraham nor do Gentiles come "out of thee."
And a couple of verses later it says this:
Speaking of Sarah:

16 And I will bless her, and give thee a son also of her: yea, I will bless her, and she shall be a mother of nations; kings of people shall be of her.
Gen. 17:16.

Again, Gentiles do not come from Abraham nor from Sarah. But the "nations" and "kings" that do "come out of thee" are the descendants of both Ishmael and Esau at least as they are recorded in the Scripture. Ishmael also had twelve sons and today they are identified as the Arabs. Esau had children. And although these two could not be called "Jew" [Judah] they would be a people and peoples from the loins of Abram the Hebrew and "come out of thee."

By using other bibles instead of the KJV, you are actually giving support to those men/women who teach that OT promises to Abraham are only for the "offspring" of Abraham ~ nothing could be farther from the truth. The KJV reads:

Moses did not say seeds as of man, but seed as of ONE, which Paul taught that the seed was CHRIST~and all of the children of God's promises.
I agree that the seed is Jesus. My point was about all the families on earth that would be blessed by Him.

That's not totally true. Both are children of God, by the grace of God through the faith/obedience/righteousness of Jesus Christ~he alone secured eternal life for us. Our faith in Jesus Christ is the evidence that we are children of God's promises. Faith is the fruit of the new man created in us by the power of the Spirit of God ~ when He quickened us/ resurrects us from being dead in trespasses and sin. This is sovereignly done sometimes after our conception and before one leaves this world, unknown by us when it actually takes place~prime examples of this truth is seen in John the Baptist while still in his mother's womb and the thief on the cross. If you desire scriptures I have them. But if you would only stop and ponder this, then it should become clear to a child of God. John 3 is a great place to go and consider this wonderful truth.
I don't disagree with you. There is a lot that can be said about the meaning of "faith in Christ" but that doesn't really pertain to this discussion.

Brother, Christ did not just make a way, he secured the salvation from sin and condemnation for all of the children of God's promises. I'm sure you truly believe this as well.
Yes, I agree. BTW I'm a sister, not a brother.

Only in Jerusalem, but Paul and the apostles and others turned the world upside down spreading the gospel of Jesus Christ.
Amen.

I agree that the seed is Jesus. My point was about all the families on earth that would be blessed by Him.
I knew you understood, I was more going after the false bible that you used that said:

He confirms this promise to Jacob "in you and your offspring shall all the families of the earth be blessed." (Gen 28:14).
Where other bibles change a very important word "seed" to your offspring! This adds help to those holding to Jewish fables.

We know any bible is dangerous when it contradicts a very important truth of the holy scriptures. See post #82 again concerning "seed".

Last edited:
I should have been more specific.
I was referring to the Covenant where the "all nations" is mentioned (Gen. 17.)
Let us consider Genesis 17:1-8.

Briefly~"As for me, behold, my covenant is with thee"~We will not be long, since we understand from both the OT and NT that this covenant is limited to his seed which as we shall prove is Christ, not to all of Abraham's natural seed which indeed are many nations, but only to a few of them in comparison to the millions that have come through Abraham through his three wives.

"And thou shalt be a father of many nations"~as he was of many Arabian nations, and of the Turks in the line of Ishmael; and of the Midianites, and others, in the line of his sons by Keturah; and of the Israelites in the line of Isaac, as well as of the Edomites in the line of Esau; and in a spiritual sense the father of all that believe, in all the nations of the world, circumcised or uncircumcised, as the Jewish apostle explains it, ( Romans 4:11 Romans 4:12 Romans 4:16-18 ) . Please, go back and read Romans 4, and notice how Paul, when speaking the Gentiles, calls Abraham our father!

"Neither shall thy name be any more called Abram but thy name shall be Abraham: for a father of many nations have I made thee;"~Not that he was so already in fact, but in the purpose and promise of God, ( Romans 4:17 ) ; Abraham has not only been the father of many nations, in a literal sense, as before observed, but in a mystical sense, of the whole world; that is, of all in it that believe, whether Jews or Gentiles.

"And I will make thee exceeding fruitful and I will make nations of thee; and kings shall come out of thee;" in a mystical sense, all Christian kings and princes of the same faith with him; nay, all believers, who are all kings and priests unto God.
"And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee, in their generation;" Thy seed after thee limits this covenant to the very elect, not to any of Abraham's natural seed, only to the children of God's promises as Isaac was! Such as belonged to Christ's spiritual seed, to them alone are God's promises and oath for ~ as they should be raised up in future times in one place and another:

"for an everlasting covenant"~ Which can only be interpreted to mean all his spiritual seed, with respect to the spiritual blessings of it, which are everlasting, and are never taken away, or become void;

"to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee;"To his spiritual seed, as the God of all grace, supplying them with grace here, and bestowing upon them glory hereafter.

Abraham understood the meaning of LORD's words and so did the apostles of the NT! Per Romans 4; Galatians 3,4; 1st Peter 2; etc.

Yes it does.
Luke 13:29~"And they shall come from the east, and from the west, and from the north, and from the south, and shall sit down in the kingdom of God.
THIS IS the land promises for an everlasting possession, the kingdom of God set up in the new earth and heaven. Selah.

Last edited:
No problem.
Blessings! :)
And to you my sister, in the everlasting kingdom of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Is not the word of God wonderful, self explanatory by simply connecting scriptures with scriptures!

Let us consider Genesis 17:1-8.

Briefly~"As for me, behold, my covenant is with thee"~We will not be long, since we understand from both the OT and NT that this covenant is limited to his seed which as we shall prove is Christ, not to all of Abraham's natural seed which indeed are many nations, but only to a few of them in comparison to the millions that have come through Abraham through his three wives.

"And thou shalt be a father of many nations"~as he was of many Arabian nations, and of the Turks in the line of Ishmael; and of the Midianites, and others, in the line of his sons by Keturah; and of the Israelites in the line of Isaac, as well as of the Edomites in the line of Esau; and in a spiritual sense the father of all that believe, in all the nations of the world, circumcised or uncircumcised, as the Jewish apostle explains it, ( Romans 4:11 Romans 4:12 Romans 4:16-18 ) . Please, go back and read Romans 4, and notice how Paul, when speaking the Gentiles, calls Abraham our father!

"Neither shall thy name be any more called Abram but thy name shall be Abraham: for a father of many nations have I made thee;"~Not that he was so already in fact, but in the purpose and promise of God, ( Romans 4:17 ) ; Abraham has not only been the father of many nations, in a literal sense, as before observed, but in a mystical sense, of the whole world; that is, of all in it that believe, whether Jews or Gentiles.

"And I will make thee exceeding fruitful and I will make nations of thee; and kings shall come out of thee;" in a mystical sense, all Christian kings and princes of the same faith with him; nay, all believers, who are all kings and priests unto God.

"And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee, in their generation;" Thy seed after thee limits this covenant to the very elect, not to any of Abraham's natural seed, only to the children of God's promises as Isaac was! Such as belonged to Christ's spiritual seed, to them alone are God's promises and oath for ~ as they should be raised up in future times in one place and another:

"for an everlasting covenant"~ Which can only be interpreted to mean all his spiritual seed, with respect to the spiritual blessings of it, which are everlasting, and are never taken away, or become void;

"to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee;"To his spiritual seed, as the God of all grace, supplying them with grace here, and bestowing upon them glory hereafter.

Abraham understood the meaning of LORD's words and so did the apostles of the NT! Per Romans 4; Galatians 3,4; 1st Peter 2; etc.

Yes it does.

THIS IS the land promises for an everlasting possession, the kingdom of God set up in the new earth and heaven. Selah.
So, your understanding is that Gentiles come from the loins of Abraham and Sarah.

Last edited:

God is not a man (creation)

The seed Christ is spiritual eternal not literal fleshly temporal. . The Holy Spirit not the Son of man Jesus. Jesus declared his dying flesh it profits nothing towards Salvation. What did and continues is the power of the Holy Spirit words that produce new life (let there be and it was God good) called the "law of faith "(power of God)

Study the meaning of the fathers word given to his prophet Peter... thou hast the words of eternal life.

Notice he did not say you have dying flesh of eternal life.

John6: 63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.
But there are some of you that believe not. For Jesus knew from the beginning who they were that believed not, and who should betray him.
And he said, Therefore said I unto you, that no man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father. From that time many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with him. Then said Jesus unto the twelve, Will ye also go away? Then Simon Peter answered him, Lord, to whom shall we go? thou hast the words of eternal life.

I did not say that~only Isaac did! BTW, he was a child of God's oath and promise, just as all of the elect are, from Abel to the very last one.
Notice there is a family line God is dealing with. Matthew and Luke record that line of mother and father. This is God's determination to this.
This is the very heart of the New Covenant made with the house of Judah and Israel, better known in the NT as Jews and Gentiles. This Covenant is confirmed by two immutable acts of God....his oath and his promises.
God made no covenant with any Gentiles in the Law, the Psalms, and the Prophets. There is none. The New Covenant writers - Matthew, Saul, Peter, James, are all discussing the New Covenant in their writings, but there is no new covenant in their writings only the New Covenant spoken/written of by Jeremiah, a prophet of the Lord.
Adding Gentiles to the Jeremian prophecy of the New Covenant is not being honest with Scripture. There is no mention of Gentiles in the New Covenant.
But don't worry. God is saving Gentiles without a Covenant.
Thank you blessed God in heaven for giving us such a blessed hope, which we know is steadfast and sure.
God owes nothing to Gentiles for there is no covenant in which He's promised them anything. And if the prophets speak about Gentiles joining Israel to come to Jerusalem to worship the King it is done without covenant.
Notice that at the Marriage Supper Israel, His Bride, is there by covenant.
Gentiles are there by invitation (Matt. 22.)

Notice there is a family line God is dealing with. Matthew and Luke record that line of mother and father. This is God's determination to this.
Jeremiah, I'm well aware of this truth, not so sure you are. Luke's genealogies goes back to Adam, where it should go with whom the first covenant was made with and us in him! But after the fall, God found fault not with his good, spiritual, and holy law, that he had given Adam, but with man, unable to secure eternal life by his own works ~even when put into a perfect opportunity, without a sin nature, since Adam was created after the image of God, in righteousness, knowledge, understanding ~in other words, very good as God judged and we know that His judgment of very good and not very good is perfect. ( Genesis 1:31 )

Rather or not you want to accept this truth ~ God found fault not with his law which was given first to Adam than written to Israel on two tables of stones is consider the first covenant~a covenant of works which can be summed up in this: "This do and live, sin and die"!

God made no covenant with any Gentiles in the Law, the Psalms, and the Prophets.
Jeremiah are you very sure of what you have written? How sure? Well sir, you are so wrong, which only proves that you don't have the truth on what you are attempting to teach others. Not only are you wrong, but you are corrupting God's word in teaching what you are doing. That's very serious, and you need to stop and reconsider this subject, asking God for light and mercy, Consider:
God made no covenant with any Gentiles in the Law, the Psalms, and the Prophets. There is none.

First question for you ~Was Noah a Jew? Did Noah find grace in the eyes of the LORD? What prompt that grace? No one thing ~ since grace is FREE. Just in case you do not believe that grace is free, just read Genesis six concerning the very generation from which Noah came from:

Noah found grace ( where ) in the eyes of the LORD. The new covenant is termed the everlasting covenant since it was from the foundation of the world; and in that covenant all of the names of God's elect were written then and given to Jesus Christ to secured their eternal salvation. This covenant is gradually unfolded in the OT beginning in Genesis 3:15, through men like Noah, Abraham, David and into the NT with David's son, the Lord Jesus Christ.

As we said~The first germinal publication of the everlasting covenant is found in Genesis 3:15..

“I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head,and thou shalt bruise his heel.”

Thus, immediately after the Fall, God announced to the serpent his ultimate doom through the work of the Mediator, and revealed unto sinners the channel through whom alone salvation would and could flow to them.

The continual additions which God subsequently made to the revelation He gave in Genesis 3:15 were, for a considerable time, largely through covenants He made with the fathers, covenants which were both the fruit of His eternal plan of mercy and the gradual revealing of the same unto the faithful.

Only as those two facts are and held fast by us are we in any position to appreciate and perceive the force of those subordinate covenants.

God made covenants with Noah, Abraham, David; but were they, as fallen creatures, able to enter into covenant with their august and holy Maker? Were they able to stand for themselves, or be sureties for others? The very question answers itself. What, for instance, could Noah possibly do which would insure that the earth should never again be destroyed by a flood? Those subordinate covenants were less than the Lord’s making manifest, in an especial and public manner, the grand covenant: making known something of its glorious contents, confirming their own personal interest in it, and assuring them that Christ, the great covenant head, should be of themselves and spring from their seed.

This is what accounts for that singular expression which occurs so frequently in Scripture: “Behold, I establish my covenant with you and your seed after you” ( Genesis 9:9 ). Yet there follows no mention of any conditions, or work to be done by them: only a promise of unconditional blessings. And why? because the“conditions” were to be fulfilled and the “work” was to be done by Christ, and nothing remained but to bestow the blessings on His people. So when David says, “He hath made with me an everlasting covenant” ( 2nd Samuel 23:5 ) he simply means, God had admitted him into an interest in the everlasting covenant and made him partaker of its privileges. Hence it is that when the apostle Paul refers to the various covenants which God had made with men in Old Testament times, he styles them not “covenants of stipulations” but covenants of promise” ( Ephesians 2:12 ).Above we have pointed out that the continual additions which God made to His original revelation of mercy in Genesis 3:15 were, for a while, given mainly through the covenants He made with the fathers. It was a process of gradual development, issuing finally in the fullness of gospel grace; the substance of those covenants indicated the outstanding stages in this process.

They are the great landmarks of God’s dealings with men, points from which the disclosures of the divine mind expanded into increased and established truths. As revelations they exhibited in ever augmented degrees of fullness and clearness the plan of salvation through mediation and sacrifice of the Son of God; for each of those covenants consisted of gracious promises ratified by sacrifice ( Genesis 8:20; 9:9; 15:9-11, 18 ). Thus, those covenants were so many intimations of that method of mercy which took its rise in the eternal counsels of the divine mind. Those divine revelations and manifestations of the grace decreed in the everlasting covenant were given out at important epochs in the early history of the world. Just as Genesis 3:15 was given immediately after the Fall, so we find that immediately following the flood God solemnly renewed the covenant of grace with Noah. In like manner, at the beginning of the third period of human history, following the call of Abraham, God renewed it again, only then making a much fuller revelation of the same. It was now made known that the coming deliverer of God’s people was to be of the Abrahamic stock and that all the families of the earth should be blessed in Him ~ a plain intimation of the calling of the Gentiles and the bringing of the elect from all nations into the family of God. In Genesis 15:5,6, the great evidence of one being part of the covenant of grace, namely... faith.....was then more fully made known.

I'm indebted to some of the above to A.W. Pink's book of Divine Covenants I read many years ago.

God owes nothing to Gentiles for there is no covenant in which He's promised them anything. And if the prophets speak about Gentiles joining Israel to come to Jerusalem to worship the King it is done without covenant.
Notice that at the Marriage Supper Israel, His Bride, is there by covenant.
Gentiles are there by invitation (Matt. 22.)
God is not a Jewish man .(creation)

There is no covenant with the dying flesh of a Jew or Gentile . God is not served by the dying will and hand creatures he created and fell.

Romans 2:2 For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh:

A Jew is not one outwardly according to what the eyes see the temporal .Some tried to pass themselves off as Christians the new name the Father named the bride in Acts that. It takes more than dying DNA to make a new creature .

Revelation 2:9I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Revelation 3:9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

No outward Jews (I have a photo ID) .pretending to be Christian allowed .A man must be born again just as was Jesus the Son of man.. . . . of his own flesh he reminds us it profits for zero (God is not a man seen the temporal ) The prescription for rightly dividing the word of God is given to us freely . It would be wise to find how how to rightly divide it rather than ignoring .

I would think write 20/20 the mixing formula on your mind or forehead some get tattoos.

2 Corinthians 4:18King James Version18 While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; (visible) but the things which are not seen are eternal. (invisible)

Then if no mix according to Hebrew 4 there can be no gospel rest.

Hebrews 4:1-2 King James Version Let us therefore fear, lest, a promise being left us of entering into his rest, any of you should seem to come short of it.For unto us was the gospel preached, as well as unto them: but the word preached did not profit them, not being mixed with faith (God's labor of love) in them that heard it.

It's never about the dying powerless flesh of mankind .

Satan choice. . . he hates all flesh

Jeremiah, I'm well aware of this truth, not so sure you are. Luke's genealogies goes back to Adam, where it should go with whom the first covenant was made with and us in him! But after the fall, God found fault not with his good, spiritual, and holy law, that he had given Adam, but with man, unable to secure eternal life by his own works ~even when put into a perfect opportunity, without a sin nature, since Adam was created after the image of God, in righteousness, knowledge, understanding ~in other words, very good as God judged and we know that His judgment of very good and not very good is perfect. ( Genesis 1:31 )
Sin comes from sinner.
It comes from nowhere else.
Rather or not you want to accept this truth ~ God found fault not with his law which was given first to Adam than written to Israel on two tables of stones is consider the first covenant~a covenant of works which can be summed up in this: "This do and live, sin and die"!
The ONLY Law God gave to Adam was the Command to not eat from the tree.
Does it say, "covenant of works?"
When I read God making Covenant with someone, He says so and uses the word "covenant."
Like Noah, Abraham, the children of Israel, etc.
Jeremiah are you very sure of what you have written? How sure? Well sir, you are so wrong, which only proves that you don't have the truth on what you are attempting to teach others. Not only are you wrong, but you are corrupting God's word in teaching what you are doing. That's very serious, and you need to stop and reconsider this subject, asking God for light and mercy, Consider:
I'd die for what I believe God has given me with regard to His Word.
When God REVEALS His Word to my mind I receive it. I don't do what others do and ignore His Word, or try to explain a Scripture away, or down-right reject His Word. Those that do that are as Adam: Disobedient.
And they will be dealt with by the Living God. You can believe THAT!

Here, a test Scripture. Tell me if you believe and accept God's Word when He says through brother Pete:

4 For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment; 2 Peter 2:3–4.

It says the angels that sinned are locked up awaiting judgment. Do you agree with the Holy Spirit?

First question for you ~Was Noah a Jew? Did Noah find grace in the eyes of the LORD? What prompt that grace? No one thing ~ since grace is FREE. Just in case you do not believe that grace is free, just read Genesis six concerning the very generation from which Noah came from:
And? What does that have to do with my position God created man (Adam) sinful?
God didn't reduplicate any aspect of His Glory in man.
Noah found grace ( where ) in the eyes of the LORD. The new covenant is termed the everlasting covenant since it was from the foundation of the world; and in that covenant all of the names of God's elect were written then and given to Jesus Christ to secured their eternal salvation. This covenant is gradually unfolded in the OT beginning in Genesis 3:15, through men like Noah, Abraham, David and into the NT with David's son, the Lord Jesus Christ.
Has nothing to do with Christ per se.
It's a covenant God made to Himself to not flood the earth again.
This time He'll use FIRE!
As we said~The first germinal publication of the everlasting covenant is found in Genesis 3:15..

Thus, immediately after the Fall, God announced to the serpent his ultimate doom through the work of the Mediator, and revealed unto sinners the channel through whom alone salvation would and could flow to them.
There is no "serpent." Could be the "worm" but the woman's temptation was from within, not from without:

14 But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed.
James 1:14.

Same thing happened to Jesus in the desert being tempted. It was from within, not without.
When you are tempted do you pass blame to someone else? The "devil made me do it"?
The continual additions which God subsequently made to the revelation He gave in Genesis 3:15 were, for a considerable time, largely through covenants He made with the fathers, covenants which were both the fruit of His eternal plan of mercy and the gradual revealing of the same unto the faithful.
Yes, God made promise to the woman, later He made Covenant with Noah to never flood the earth, then He made Covenant with Abraham and his descendants, and when the right descendants were born, he made covenant with the children of Israel, then in Jeremiah God made Covenant with the House of Israel and at the appointed time sent the Holy Spirit and Gentiles have been stealing Israel's covenants for the last 2000 years.
God made no covenant with Gentiles.
Only as those two facts are and held fast by us are we in any position to appreciate and perceive the force of those subordinate covenants.
God made covenants with Noah, Abraham, David; but were they, as fallen creatures, able to enter into covenant with their august and holy Maker? Were they able to stand for themselves, or be sureties for others? The very question answers itself. What, for instance, could Noah possibly do which would insure that the earth should never again be destroyed by a flood? Those subordinate covenants were less than the Lord’s making manifest, in an especial and public manner, the grand covenant: making known something of its glorious contents, confirming their own personal interest in it, and assuring them that Christ, the great covenant head, should be of themselves and spring from their seed.

This is what accounts for that singular expression which occurs so frequently in Scripture: “Behold, I establish my covenant with you and your seed after you” ( Genesis 9:9 ). Yet there follows no mention of any conditions, or work to be done by them: only a promise of unconditional blessings. And why? because the“conditions” were to be fulfilled and the “work” was to be done by Christ, and nothing remained but to bestow the blessings on His people. So when David says, “He hath made with me an everlasting covenant” ( 2nd Samuel 23:5 ) he simply means, God had admitted him into an interest in the everlasting covenant and made him partaker of its privileges. Hence it is that when the apostle Paul refers to the various covenants which God had made with men in Old Testament times, he styles them not “covenants of stipulations” but covenants of promise” ( Ephesians 2:12 ).Above we have pointed out that the continual additions which God made to His original revelation of mercy in Genesis 3:15 were, for a while, given mainly through the covenants He made with the fathers. It was a process of gradual development, issuing finally in the fullness of gospel grace; the substance of those covenants indicated the outstanding stages in this process.

They are the great landmarks of God’s dealings with men, points from which the disclosures of the divine mind expanded into increased and established truths. As revelations they exhibited in ever augmented degrees of fullness and clearness the plan of salvation through mediation and sacrifice of the Son of God; for each of those covenants consisted of gracious promises ratified by sacrifice ( Genesis 8:20; 9:9; 15:9-11, 18 ). Thus, those covenants were so many intimations of that method of mercy which took its rise in the eternal counsels of the divine mind. Those divine revelations and manifestations of the grace decreed in the everlasting covenant were given out at important epochs in the early history of the world. Just as Genesis 3:15 was given immediately after the Fall, so we find that immediately following the flood God solemnly renewed the covenant of grace with Noah. In like manner, at the beginning of the third period of human history, following the call of Abraham, God renewed it again, only then making a much fuller revelation of the same. It was now made known that the coming deliverer of God’s people was to be of the Abrahamic stock and that all the families of the earth should be blessed in Him ~ a plain intimation of the calling of the Gentiles and the bringing of the elect from all nations into the family of God. In Genesis 15:5,6, the great evidence of one being part of the covenant of grace, namely... faith.....was then more fully made known.

I'm indebted to some of the above to A.W. Pink's book of Divine Covenants I read many years ago.

It says the angels that sinned are locked up awaiting judgment. Do you agree with the Holy Spirit?
Which angels sinned? Lying spirits of false apostles are not subject to salivation. If you meant messenger the true meaning of the Greek word Angelos and not the fake word angel ,coined sentries later. Some went out from the true prophets( us) and developed the religion worshiping dying mankind oral traditions making the His excusive traditons As is it written to no effect though I heard it (lies) through the dying fathers grapevine .

So, both of you are Sadducees who did not believe spirits and angels. I'll answer both posts later this afternoon, the Lord willing, and I think he is!

To Mr. GLee and Jeremiah~“Hasta la vista, baby!”

Sin comes from sinner.
It comes from nowhere else.
Part one.....

Jeremiah,

God didn't create Adam a sinner, if that is what you are attempting to say. God made man upright, after his own image in righteousness, knowledge, and understanding.

God created man very good, according to his own testimony, which you are saying just the opposite.

Here the expression is stronger upon the creation of man, the chief and principal work of God, that it was "very good"; contrary to what you believe; he being made upright and holy, bearing the image of his Creator within him, and in such circumstances as to be happy and comfortable himself with the power to know right from wrong, and the power to judge righteously by being free from indwelling sin, so that he could glorify his Creator; in a perfect world, with the most beautiful woman that ever lived in this world, a woman created by the same God that created him.

God only gave him one commandment to keep~all that was before Adam, was in subjection to him ~ what more could he had desire?

The only thing God did not do for our first parents was to secure them in the state which he created them as he did the elect angels ~ some of them he did not, but, He left them to their own will, and no sooner than he did, they sinned and so did man ~ for there is only One uncreated Being that is immutable and his name is JEHOVAH, the LORD GOD of heaven and earth.

The ONLY Law God gave to Adam was the Command to not eat from the tree. Does it say, "covenant of works?" When I read God making Covenant with someone, He says so and uses the word "covenant." Like Noah, Abraham, the children of Israel

Let us now remind ourselves of the essential elements of a covenant. Briefly stated, any covenant is a mutual agreement entered into by two or more parties, whereby they stand solemnly bound to each other to perform the conditions contracted for. Amplifying that definition, it may be pointed out that the terms of a covenant are (1) there is a stipulation of something to be done or given by that party proposing the covenant; (2) there is a re-stipulation by the other party of something to be done or given in consideration; (3) those stipulations must be lawful and right, for it can never be right to engage to do wrong; (4) there is a penalty included in the terms of agreement, some evil consequence to result to the party who may or shall violate his agreement-that penalty being added as a security.

A covenant then is a disposition of things, an arrangement concerning them, a mutual agreement about them. But again we would remind the reader that words are but arbitrary things; and we are never safe in trusting to a single term, as though from it alone we could collect the right knowledge of the thing. No, our inquiry is into the thing itself. What are the matters of fact to which these terms are applied? Was there any moral transaction between God and Adam wherein the above mentioned four principles were involved? Was there any proposition made by God to man of something to be done by the latter? any stipulation of something to be given by the former? any agreement of both? any penal sanction? To such interrogations every accurate observer of the contents of Genesis 1 to 3 must answer affirmatively.

"But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die" ( Genesis 2:17 ). Here are all the constituent elements of a covenant: (1) there are the contracting parties, the Lord God and man; (2) there is a stipulation enjoined, which man ( as he was duty bound ) engaged to perform; (3) there was a penalty prescribed, which would be incurred in case of failure; (4) there was by clear and necessary implication a reward promised, to which Adam would be entitled by his fulfillment of the condition; (5) the "tree of life" was the divine seal or ratification of the covenant, as the rainbow was the seal of the covenant which God made with Noah. Later, we shall endeavor to furnish clear proof of each of these statements.

"We here have, in the beginning of the world, distinctly placed before us, as the parties to the covenant, the Creator and the creature, the Governor and the governed. In the covenant itself, brief as it is, we have concentrated all those primary, anterior, and eternal principles of truth, righteousness, and justice, which enter necessarily into the nature of the great God, and which must always pervade His government, under whatever dispensation; we have a full recognition of His authority to govern His intelligent creatures, according to these principles, and we have a perfect acknowledgment on the part of man, that in all things he is subject, as a rational and accountable being, to the will and direction of the infinitely wise and benevolent Creator. No part of a covenant therefore, in its proper sense, is wanting" (R. B. Howell, The Covenant, 1855).

Back