• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.

WHEN IS A JEW NOT A JEW?

You may want to double check your theories with 1Corinthians 15

1 Corinthians 15:14,17,19-21 KJV
And if Christ be not risen, then is our preaching vain, and your faith is also vain.

[17] And if Christ be not raised, your faith is vain; ye are yet in your sins.

[19] If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men most miserable. [20] But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept. [21] For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.

Hi Thanks .They seem to work out

Christ in us the hope of his glorious power as a labor of his unseen love .

We have Christ the power of the Father (not the Son of man Jesus) The Father's power that works in these earthen bodies of death. never after dying mankind .. . blasphemy

Jesus the temporal seen demonstrates the unseen power of the Father. The Son of man is not the power

Christ is the unseen one good teaching Master who worked in powerless Jesus the Son of man our brother in the lord Just as he works in all born again believers.

When the veil was rent signaling the promised reformation.(Kings in Israel a pagan fondation)

When the veil was rent there was no Jewish man as King of kings sitting in the holy of holies .Satan fell and could no longer deceive all the nations God is a Jewish man he did try that with Peter in matew 16. When satan worked in Peter rebuking eternal God and forbid the Son of man jesus from finishing the gospel work . peter was forgiven of his blasphemy against the Son of man jesus the termoral. No forgiveness against the unseen eternal Father .He alone can forgive sin

The first century reformation has come over two thousands years ago. Why would anyone desire to remove Jesus the Son of man from his brothers, sister and mother (the bride of Christ the mother of us all ) ?????

Matthew 12:50 For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.

Mark 3:35 For whosoever shall do the will of God, the same is my brother, and my sister, and mother.

Thanks .They seem to work out

Christ in us the hope of his glorious power as a labor of his unseen love .

We have Christ the power of the Father (not the Son of man Jesus) The Father's power that works in these earthen bodies of death. never after dying mankind .. . blasphemy
How did this passage ‘work out’?…

1 Timothy 3:16 KJV
And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

Relegating the Lord's people to "other topic/questions" instead of the main body of forums is typical of Gentile mentality towards the Lord's people.
I expected more.

Last edited:
Relegating the Lord's people to "other topic/questions" is typical of Gentile mentality towards the Lord's people.
I expected more.
That's interesting using the Bible as the standard tell me about this what you call "gentile mentality"?

Is it in the DNA?

Does it affect the loving commandment to study to show one's approved unto God and that we need no man to teach us ?

Why did some Jews did not make the the assembly ??

Revelation 2:9I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.
I
Revelation 3:9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Did they give them the gentile mentality test and they failed to be a Jew? ?

That's interesting using the Bible as the standard tell me about this what you call "gentile mentality"?

Is it in the DNA?

Does it affect the loving commandment to study to show one's approved unto God and that we need no man to teach us ?

Why did some Jews did not make the the assembly ??

Revelation 2:9I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.
I
Revelation 3:9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Did they give them the gentile mentality test and they failed to be a Jew? ?
It's the mentality of 1900 years of Gentile errors.

Once the Gentile church (as opposed to the Jewish Church) unmoored themselves from true, biblical Henrew roots they became a religion. Instead of God-centered according to the Hebrew Scripture it became man-centered in its theology. It was an easy transition.

Gentiles (Romans, Scythian, Greek, etc.) hated the Jews and the Jews hated the unclean, uncircumcised Gentiles.
Once the Jewish Temple was destroyed by - you guessed it - Gentiles the "ism" of Judaism ended. Jews centered their religion of the bible around their Feasts since they no longer had a Temple to worship in. As more and more Gentiles were being saved, they saw the destruction of the Jewish Temple and the Jewish nation as just punishment from God for the acts of the religious leaders who rejected and killed their long-awaited Messiah. They had no Scripture, no Jews to guide them in understanding Jewish history, culture, the covenants, the prophecies, nada, and so Gentiles made the simple transition in their hatred of beginning their own form of "Christianity" that was unmoored from its Hebrew roots. They re-interpreted everything Jewish and put a Gentile face on it.

Once the Gentile church (as opposed to the Jewish Church) unmoored themselves from true, biblical Henrew roots they became a religion. Instead of God-centered according to the Hebrew Scripture it became man-centered in its theology. It was an easy transition.
Gentile church opposed to the Pharisees with Sadducees ?

Man centered theology ?

Is God a Jewish man ?
As more and more Gentiles were being saved, they saw the destruction of the Jewish Temple and the Jewish nation as just punishment from God for the acts of the religious leaders who rejected and killed their long-awaited Messiah. They had no Scripture, no Jews to guide them in understanding Jewish history, culture, the covenants, the prophecies, nada, and so Gentiles made the simple transition in their hatred of beginning their own form of "Christianity" that was unmoored from its Hebrew roots. They re-interpreted everything Jewish and put a Gentile face on it.
So you desire to rebuild the the temple made with dying human hands, abomination of desolation (Kings in Israel) That's kind of strange. Did he give instructions to rebuild it after he declared it desolate ?

What the reason of temple made with human hands in the first place.?

Where can we find the foundation of that kind of doctrine, "temples made with dying hands of mankind ?" Is there a foundation for that kind of ideology or none is needed?

Christ working in the Son of man Jesus the apostle declared it be desolate ("let it be desolate" and the testimony "it is desolate" .. Did the first century reformation come if so what did it restore ?

Mathew 23: 38; Behold, your house is left unto you desolate. For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord

Gentile church opposed to the Pharisees with Sadducees ?
The Pharisees and the Sadducees (of which they no longer exist) are not the whole people of Israel.
Man centered theology ?
Yup.
Is God a Jewish man ?
Yup. He is the Son of God from the tribe of Jew-duh!
So you desire to rebuild the the temple made with dying human hands, abomination of desolation (Kings in Israel) That's kind of strange. Did he give instructions to rebuild it after he declared it desolate ?
Maybe not directly "Hey, my people, build a third Temple!"

Revelations describes the existence of a third Temple.
What the reason of temple made with human hands in the first place.?
Well, for worship, of course.
Where can we find the foundation of that kind of doctrine, "temples made with dying hands of mankind ?" Is there a foundation for that kind of ideology or none is needed?
Yes, in the bible.
Christ working in the Son of man Jesus the apostle declared it be desolate ("let it be desolate" and the testimony "it is desolate" .. Did the first century reformation come if so what did it restore ?
Christ does not "work in the Son of Man. Christ IS the Son of Man.

The first century? No, more like the second century reformation is which Gentiles re-formed the Hebrew faith and all the covenants so that Gentiles are now replaced zIsrael.
Mathew 23: 38; Behold, your house is left unto you desolate. For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord
And then the following week Israel was waving palm branches and saying, "Blessed is He that comes in the Name of the LORD!"
He entered the Temple, drove out the money changers because they were distracting, and as long as He was in the Temple it could never be desolate. The Temple is only "desolate" when Christ is not walking its grounds, or within its walls.

The Pharisees and the Sadducees (of which they no longer exist) are not the whole people of Israel.
The one spirit of the father of lies ]is still working deceiving natural unconverted mankind passed down to the Roman Catholic with Eastern Orthodox .Same spirit of lies working in Pharisee with Sadducees dying mankind. Both were were proven in error (by sola scriptura) when they resisted the reformation. the 1st. century reformation a carbon copy of the 15th century reformation. Same father of lies working in dying mankind.
Centered on which gentile man?

Maybe not directly "Hey, my people, build a third Temple!"

Revelations describes the existence of a third Temple.
My people the same ones that were chosen to demonstrate the unseen spiritual work of God our Holy father?? Could he of used a different nation or family like German, Chinese or African to demonstrate ?

We are made aware that the temple made with the hands of dying mankind was made desolate removing King's from Israel. When the veil was rent there was no Jewish King of kings. Satan could not longer deceive al the nations that God is a Jewish man. satan will be released to begin another abomination of desolation. . third temple made with human hands .

Revelation 20:3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

Yes, in the bible.
Where chapter verse? ?

Christ does not "work in the Son of Man. Christ IS the Son of Man.
Ok you're still stuck on eternal God being a Jewish man dying mankind .

Who was the Son of man Jesus crying out to "abba Holy Father take this cup" in respect your powerful eternal wil. . . not my temporal powerless dying will of mankind .

And I was referring the first century reformation, spoke of in Hebrew 9 what was the foundation of that reformation doctrine ? In the old or new?

And then the following week Israel was waving palm branches and saying, "Blessed is He that comes in the Name of the LORD!"
He entered the Temple, drove out the money changers because they were distracting, and as long as He was in the Temple it could never be desolate. The Temple is only "desolate" when Christ is not walking its grounds, or within its walls.
That's new. The one that declared the abomination of desolation desolate , prevented it from becoming desolate as long as his flesh and blood stayed within. What would that serve? Perhaps looking to the things seen the temporal and not the things of faith, the eternal ?

Is it not Christ who worked in the Son of man, Jesus, greater than dead stones stacked on each other?

Sounds like idol image worship. Trust the temporal things seen. And not the eternal things of God not seen . . .as it is writen (sola scriptura) ?

Matthew 12:6 But I say unto you, That in this place is one greater than the temple.

Not equal to.

In the new heaven and earth there will be no temple .Until we are the living temple not made with human hands

Revelation 22:22 And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it.

No temple to love what the eyes see. . God not seen is Love.

Peter was confused . God in a parable in a vision used Elias and Moses to represent the "law and prophets" or the same "law (Moses) and "prophets"(Elias) as the testimony God has spoken. In that way to the law and its testimony the prophets (sola scriptura) .

Peter coming from the Pharisees with Sadducees who believed in many gods in the likeness of men or today called by some patron saints .

Peter was deceived by the what I call the king of lying wonders.. his only voice, false prophecy as oral traditons of dying mankind

Peter walked or understood by sight in respect the temporal thing seen and not by faith the unseen eternal understanding of the Holy Father

Peter needed a idol image to believe. Peter desired to build literal temples for each god or what is also today called "legion of patron saints "

Matthew 17:3-5King James Version3 And, behold, there appeared unto them Moses and Elias talking with him.Then answered Peter, and said unto Jesus, Lord, it is good for us to be here: if thou wilt, let us make here three tabernacles; one for thee, and one for Moses, and one for Elias. (three gods) While he yet spake, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them: and behold a voice out of the cloud, which said, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased; hear ye him.

The one spirit of the father of lies ]is still working deceiving natural unconverted mankind passed down to the Roman Catholic with Eastern Orthodox .Same spirit of lies working in Pharisee with Sadducees dying mankind. Both were were proven in error (by sola scriptura) when they resisted the reformation. the 1st. century reformation a carbon copy of the 15th century reformation. Same father of lies working in dying mankind.

Centered on which gentile man?

My people the same ones that were chosen to demonstrate the unseen spiritual work of God our Holy father?? Could he of used a different nation or family like German, Chinese or African to demonstrate ?

We are made aware that the temple made with the hands of dying mankind was made desolate removing King's from Israel. When the veil was rent there was no Jewish King of kings. Satan could not longer deceive al the nations that God is a Jewish man. satan will be released to begin another abomination of desolation. . third temple made with human hands .

Revelation 20:3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

Where chapter verse? ?

Ok you're still stuck on eternal God being a Jewish man dying mankind .

Who was the Son of man Jesus crying out to "abba Holy Father take this cup" in respect your powerful eternal wil. . . not my temporal powerless dying will of mankind .

And I was referring the first century reformation, spoke of in Hebrew 9 what was the foundation of that reformation doctrine ? In the old or new?

That's new. The one that declared the abomination of desolation desolate , prevented it from becoming desolate as long as his flesh and blood stayed within. What would that serve? Perhaps looking to the things seen the temporal and not the things of faith, the eternal ?

Is it not Christ who worked in the Son of man, Jesus, greater than dead stones stacked on each other?

Sounds like idol image worship. Trust the temporal things seen. And not the eternal things of God not seen . . .as it is writen (sola scriptura) ?

Matthew 12:6 But I say unto you, That in this place is one greater than the temple.

Not equal to.

In the new heaven and earth there will be no temple .Until we are the living temple not made with human hands

Revelation 22:22 And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it.

No temple to love what the eyes see. . God not seen is Love.

Peter was confused . God in a parable in a vision used Elias and Moses to represent the "law and prophets" or the same "law (Moses) and "prophets"(Elias) as the testimony God has spoken. In that way to the law and its testimony the prophets (sola scriptura) .

Peter coming from the Pharisees with Sadducees who believed in many gods in the likeness of men or today called by some patron saints .

Peter was deceived by the what I call the king of lying wonders.. his only voice, false prophecy as oral traditons of dying mankind

Peter walked or understood by sight in respect the temporal thing seen and not by faith the unseen eternal understanding of the Holy Father

Peter needed a idol image to believe. Peter desired to build literal temples for each god or what is also today called "legion of patron saints "

Matthew 17:3-5King James Version3 And, behold, there appeared unto them Moses and Elias talking with him.Then answered Peter, and said unto Jesus, Lord, it is good for us to be here: if thou wilt, let us make here three tabernacles; one for thee, and one for Moses, and one for Elias. (three gods) While he yet spake, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them: and behold a voice out of the cloud, which said, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased; hear ye him.
Hello Mr. Glee.

Hello Mr. Glee.
Hi my good friend Mr. Jeremiah

Israel., Not all israel is born again Israel .Some remained under the word "Jacob the deceiver" (not born again)

God's chosen people (humans ,population, crowd; mankind, humanity) .Not race.,( breed, lineage, people descended from a common ancestor)

In the same way a Jew is not one outwardly (fleshy) but a Jew is as a new creature inwardly born again of the Spirit of Christ.

You could call a Christian a Jew, just like we call a Jew a Jewish Christian. both the same bride

It is dying mankind that make division which there must be, seeing the kingdom of God understanding does not come be observing the dying temporal thing. In that way there must be sects or denominations among us ( 1 Corinthians 11:19 )

Luke 17:20 And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:

As new born again creatures we are no longer considered male or female, Jews or Gentile.

As new creatures our understanding is not by the temporal things seen But rather is by the eternal things not seen According to what I call the 20/20 vision recipe needed to rightly divide the parables (2 corinthians 4:18)

Galatians 3:27-29King James Version For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ. There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

What are they as "people" not "race" chosen to do other than preach the gospel ?

Deuteronomy 14:2 For thou art an holy people unto the Lord thy God, and the Lord hath chosen thee to be a peculiar people unto himself, above all the nations that are upon the earth.

Christian the nation of nations. The chosen race as one people made up of many no longer male or female Jew nor Gentile
Christian a more befitting name to name the bride of all the nations of the world. Literally meaning "residents of the city of Christ" prepared for his bride the church. Named after her husband and founder Christ.

She was re-named by the father just as promised in Isaiah 62.

Hi my good friend Mr. Jeremiah
Israel., Not all israel is born again Israel .Some remained under the word "Jacob the deceiver" (not born again)
God's chosen people (humans ,population, crowd; mankind, humanity) .Not race.,( breed, lineage, people descended from a common ancestor)
In the same way a Jew is not one outwardly (fleshy) but a Jew is as a new creature inwardly born again of the Spirit of Christ.
You could call a Christian a Jew, just like we call a Jew a Jewish Christian. both the same bride
As a presumed Gentile Christian I never knew how much heresy I held in my belief system until I began to read the beliefs of other presumed Gentile Christians comments. I was very steeped in Constantinian Gentile theology of the past 1900 years. And going from an Arminian perspective to a Reformed perspective, and now to a Biblical perspective I am confident I am and will from those days forward forever be a Christian that has reattached my 21st century Christianity to the true, Biblical Hebrew Christianity of the 1st century and I feel very much at home like a Jew will one day yet future when his feet stand on the Promised Holy Land with Israel's Redeemer, Messiah, Lord, Savior, and King not a mere several blocks from his biblical home.

Every man who sins and has the Lord as his or her Savior will stand or fall alone on their own being accountable to their sin and their given grace and see which one has more authority over such a person. Your presentation of Jacob the deceiver is no different as each man is responsible for their own sin and I will not be held accountable for the sins of my children. You seem to forget this about salvation. The Abrahamic Covenant rested on the shoulders of Jacob by name and I doubt such a distinction will garner this man to a fate of eternal separation from the God of Isaac and Abraham. But keep on grouping people under the sins of someone else. I seriously think it won't matter to Jacob nor to his twelve sons (also named) and their descendants when all is said and done.

Under the Law a Jew was not only one outwardly - as the belief is mostly presented in false theology and misunderstanding of Scripture - but the Law being spiritual and type and shadow of the Promised Holy Spirit whose reach touched and covered those under the Law of the Spirit of grace and life, a Jew in this condition is also one inwardly especially in the New Covenant era whether or not the become born again for the covenant itself is a salvation covenant and every person born into covenant will be saved at the last day. That is the purpose and the nature of Almighty God's salvation covenants with the Hebrew people and Saul himself also believes it true, that on that last day all Israel shall be saved.

You should take a closer look at your statements. How utterly disjointed they are from reason and simple logic and common sense they are. But no one is going to change your mind, not even the Holy Spirit if He so chooses to leave you in your blindness to the truth.
It is dying mankind that make division which there must be, seeing the kingdom of God understanding does not come be observing the dying temporal thing. In that way there must be sects or denominations among us ( 1 Corinthians 11:19 )

Luke 17:20 And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:

As new born again creatures we are no longer considered male or female, Jews or Gentile.
Misunderstanding Saul's words to fellow Jewish Christians and taking them completely out of context to whom they were originally written to and that is a Hebrew/Jewish Christian living in his day of patriarchal authority which is the Hebrew religion of faith under Yeshua Mashiach.
As new creatures our understanding is not by the temporal things seen But rather is by the eternal things not seen According to what I call the 20/20 vision recipe needed to rightly divide the parables (2 corinthians 4:18)

Galatians 3:27-29King James Version For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ. There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

What are they as "people" not "race" chosen to do other than preach the gospel ?

Deuteronomy 14:2 For thou art an holy people unto the Lord thy God, and the Lord hath chosen thee to be a peculiar people unto himself, above all the nations that are upon the earth.

Christian the nation of nations. The chosen race as one people made up of many no longer male or female Jew nor Gentile
Christian a more befitting name to name the bride of all the nations of the world. Literally meaning "residents of the city of Christ" prepared for his bride the church. Named after her husband and founder Christ.

She was re-named by the father just as promised in Isaiah 62.
I am simply astounded at your terminology and your perspective of the things of God I just can't pinpoint the denomination you hail from because I've never read such things in my entire life.
Until the Holy Spirit removes the blindness and the bondage you find yourself in, I can say nothing to persuade you of your error and will leave you to His purpose.

How did this passage ‘work out’?…

1 Timothy 3:16 KJV
And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

He makes himself known through many different manners . The Bible, mankind, clouds, Gideon fleece. Balaams donkey etc

Romans 1:20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

The law of his faith Let there be and the testimony seen was good

Back