• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.

WHEN IS A JEW NOT A JEW?

Judas’ betrayal foretold

1. Acts 1:16-18 “Brothers, the scripture had to be fulfilled that the Holy Spirit foretold through David concerning Judas—who became the guide for those who arrested Jesus for he was counted as one of us and received a share in this ministry.” (Now this man Judas acquired a field with the reward of his unjust deed, and falling headfirst he burst open in the middle and all his intestines gushed out.

2. Psalm 41:9 Even my close friend whom I trusted, he who shared meals with me, has turned against me.

3. John 6:68-71 Simon Peter answered, “Lord, who will we go to? You have the words of eternal life. We have come to believe and know that You are the Holy One of God!” Jesus replied to them, “Didn’t I choose you, the Twelve? Yet one of you is the Devil!” He was referring to Judas, Simon Iscariot’s son, one of the Twelve, because he was going to betray Him.

4. Matthew 20:17-20 As Jesus was going up to Jerusalem, he took the twelve disciples aside privately and told them what was going to happen to him. “Listen,” he said, “we’re going up to Jerusalem, where the Son of Man will be betrayed to the leading priests and the teachers of religious law. They will sentence him to die. Then they will hand him over to the Romans to be mocked, flogged with a whip, and crucified. But on the third day he will be raised from the dead.” Then the mother of James and John, the sons of Zebedee, came to Jesus with her sons. She knelt respectfully to ask a favor.

Judas was a thief

5. John 12:2-6 A dinner was prepared in Jesus’ honor. Martha served, and Lazarus was among those who ate with him. Then Mary took a twelve-ounce jar of expensive perfume made from essence of nard, and she anointed Jesus’ feet with it, wiping his feet with her hair. The house was filled with the fragrance. But Judas Iscariot, the disciple who would soon betray him, said, “That perfume was worth a year’s wages. It should have been sold and the money given to the poor.” Not that he cared for the poor—he was a thief, and since he was in charge of the disciples’ money, he often stole some for himself.

Bible verses about Judas

Judas willingly betrayed Jesus

6. Mark 14:42-46 Up, let’s be going. Look, my betrayer is here!”And immediately, even as Jesus said this, Judas, one of the twelve disciples, arrived with a crowd of men armed with swords and clubs. They had been sent by the leading priests, the teachers of religious law, and the elders. The traitor, Judas, had given them a prearranged signal: “You will know which one to arrest when I greet him with a kiss. Then you can take him away under guard.” As soon as they arrived, Judas walked up to Jesus. “Rabbi!” he exclaimed, and gave him the kiss. Then the others grabbed Jesus and arrested him.

7. Luke 22:48-51 but Jesus said to him, “Judas, would you betray the Son of Man with a kiss?” And when those who were around him saw what would follow, they said, “Lord, shall we strike with the sword?” And one of them struck the servant of the high priest and cut off his right ear. But Jesus said, “No more of this!” And he touched his ear and healed him.

Continued........

8. Matthew 26:14-16 Then Judas Iscariot, one of the twelve disciples, went to the leading priests and asked, “How much will you pay me to betray Jesus to you?” And they gave him thirty pieces of silver. From that time on, Judas began looking for an opportunity to betray Jesus.

Judas committed suicide

He committed suicide by hanging himself.

9. Matthew 27:2-6 And they bound him and led him away and delivered him over to Pilate the governor. Then when Judas, his betrayer, saw that Jesus was condemned, he changed his mind and brought back the thirty pieces of silver to the chief priests and the elders, saying, “I have sinned by betraying innocent blood.” They said, “What is that to us? See to it yourself.” And throwing down the pieces of silver into the temple, he departed, and he went and hanged himself. But the chief priests, taking the pieces of silver, said, “It is not lawful to put them into the treasury, since it is blood money.”

Judas was demon possessed

10. John 13:24-27 Simon Peter got this follower to look his way. He wanted him to ask Jesus which one He was speaking of. While close beside Jesus, he asked, “Lord, who is it?” Jesus answered, “It is the one I give this piece of bread to after I have put it in the dish.” Then He put the bread in the dish and gave it to Judas Iscariot, the son of Simon. After Judas had eaten the piece of bread, Satan went into him. Jesus said to Judas, “What you are going to do, do in a hurry.

Judas was unclean. Judas was not saved

11. John 13:8-11 “No,” Peter protested, “you will never ever wash my feet!” Jesus replied, “Unless I wash you, you won’t belong to me.” Simon Peter exclaimed, “Then wash my hands and head as well, Lord, not just my feet!” Jesus replied, “A person who has bathed all over does not need to wash, except for the feet, to be entirely clean. And you disciples are clean, but not all of you.” For Jesus knew who would betray him. That is what he meant when he said, “Not all of you are clean.”

Clear indication that Judas Iscariot went to hell

12. Matthew 26:24-25 For I must die just as was prophesied, but woe to the man by whom I am betrayed. Far better for that one if he had never been born.” Judas, too, had asked him, “Rabbi, am I the one?” And Jesus had told him, “Yes.”

13. John 17:11-12 I will remain in the world no longer, but they are still in the world, and I am coming to you. Holy Father, protect them by the power of your name, the name you gave me, so that they may be one as we are one. While I was with them, I protected them and kept them safe by that name you gave me. None has been lost except the one doomed to destruction so that Scripture would be fulfilled.

WOW this is scary!

The way I see it, depending on your heart determines what part of prophesy will be fulfilled though you. Lord I pray I always remain on the right side of you! Prophecy is put out by the Lord and each vessel is the prophecy in action. Be humble pray always.

I would be carefully how you hear or say you hear the gospel The devil is quick to snatch the gospel seed leading them down a dark path.

The witness that Christ called him a false apostles false prophet as a work he performed (God's choice)

John 6:70-71 Jesus answered them, Have not I chosen you twelve, and one of you is a devil?

He spake of Judas Iscariot the son of Simon: for he it was that should betray him, being one of the twelve.

Jesus said let the dead bury the dead Judas cannot elevate nothing. "he is dead". why build a faith on the dead?

I would suggest study as why 12 out of the 27 listed sent ones with one apostle missing The commentary is found in chapter 21 of Revelation
Judas was apostle named such by Christ and there are no apostles of the Lamb in hell. Christ also called Judas "Friend." No one has that honor but one other person: Abraham. One in the OT, one in the NT. Makes perfect sense to me.
Judas is with the Lord and his name is in the foundation of the wall of New Jerusalem.
What an honor.

No Judas did not reject the mammon. He took it, He disclosed the Messiah's location and the other apostle's. Undercover of night the temple soldiers came, Judas betrayed him with a kiss and not a chefs kiss either because clearly Judas didn't like what Jesus was cooking 😚 and done!
Throwing the money back at the priests is total rejection. He confessed his sin, tried to buy back the life of Jesus but was rebuffed, threw the money back at them and went out and hanged himself because these priests wouldn't take him outside the city to stone him as required by the Law of Moses. So, in obedience to the Law Judas handled it himself because the priest-cowards wouldn't.
Jesus called Judas "Friend" and there are no Friends of Jesus in hell. Only one other person was called "Friend of God" do you remember who? It was Abraham. One Friend in the OT writings and One Friend in the NT writings. Type and shadow. Alpha and Omega. First and last.
Off they carried the Messiah and brutalized him. Ever heard the saying -" A dollar short and a day late" ? Judas did the dirty deed. It was too late to do anything. He betrayed the Author of Life. The Pharisees didn't care if he regreted his actions . I don't know who is telling you about the OC and Judas and this " Life for a life" but that is smack. Judas was hanging with the New Covenant King who made the Od Covenant obsolete with His New one. Haven't you read Hebrews?
And what sins did you commit before becoming saved (if you are saved at all.)? Adultery? Fornication, lying, stealing, drugs, hit women, cuss out mom and dad? What worse things did you do that can compare to Judas merely telling the religious leaders where Jesus hung out with His disciples to get away from the crowds and multitudes? People have done worse than Judas in his betrayal of making known their solitary resting place. Oh, the hypocrisy of them all!
You just further prove Judas did not serve the Messiah. Christ required no suicide, Judas chose it. And Judas was no Samson, he only took himself down. Christ is the Life for a Life not Judas. Christ would become the final sacrifice. Judas despaired and could not live with himself any longer. You are so entangled in the obsolete OC as Hebrews calls that fading covenant, you can't see the New Covenant.
Calling good evil is not wise.
Judas is with Christ because Judas was called and chosen and was with Jesus for three years. OK, he was a thief. Peter was a cusser/curser. All kinds of crap came out of his mouth revealing what was in his heart and he denied Jesus three times. Judas acknowledged Jesus. But I'm not going to get into it here and hijack this thread because I can see you have such a bias and hatred for one of the Lord's apostles and that is troubling. Do your own study without prejudice - IF you can.

Judas was apostle named such by Christ and there are no apostles of the Lamb in hell. Christ also called Judas "Friend." No one has that honor but one other person: Abraham. One in the OT, one in the NT. Makes perfect sense to me.
Judas is with the Lord and his name is in the foundation of the wall of New Jerusalem.
What an honor.
He lost his crown. The position was given to another. The scriptures teach that. I'm not sure why you are advocating for Judas, but it does fall in line with all your Judaizing of Christianity.

His name is not in the foundation of the walls. Self taught? Well then, that explains a lot. You do know, the worship of self is indicative of the spirit of the father of lies?

No true Christian is self- taught. As with all scripture being God Breathed, that same breath- the Holy Spirit teaches Christ's followers. If you can't read the plain simple text of scripture there is an evil spirit blinding you. This isn't complicated, so, you definitely have an unsavory agenda.
Acts 1:20

Throwing the money back at the priests is total rejection. He confessed his sin, tried to buy back the life of Jesus but was rebuffed, threw the money back at them and went out and hanged himself because these priests wouldn't take him outside the city to stone him as required by the Law of Moses. So, in obedience to the Law Judas handled it himself because the priest-cowards wouldn't.
Jesus called Judas "Friend" and there are no Friends of Jesus in hell. Only one other person was called "Friend of God" do you remember who? It was Abraham. One Friend in the OT writings and One Friend in the NT writings. Type and shadow. Alpha and Omega. First and last.

And what sins did you commit before becoming saved (if you are saved at all.)? Adultery? Fornication, lying, stealing, drugs, hit women, cuss out mom and dad? What worse things did you do that can compare to Judas merely telling the religious leaders where Jesus hung out with His disciples to get away from the crowds and multitudes? People have done worse than Judas in his betrayal of making known their solitary resting place. Oh, the hypocrisy of them all!

Calling good evil is not wise.
Judas is with Christ because Judas was called and chosen and was with Jesus for three years. OK, he was a thief. Peter was a cusser/curser. All kinds of crap came out of his mouth revealing what was in his heart and he denied Jesus three times. Judas acknowledged Jesus. But I'm not going to get into it here and hijack this thread because I can see you have such a bias and hatred for one of the Lord's apostles and that is troubling. Do your own study without prejudice - IF you can.
Lol! You can't make this stuff up! I couldn't even pretend like this -if you are simply fishing for answers. I do know in forums people like to put click bait-challenges to holy scripture to attain answers that they themselves don't have to labor for. In other words, steal work and make it one's own.

I know a lot of synagogue of satan folks who do that. Then they go elsewhere and use those answers that they could never gain from the Holy Spirit themselves. They are crypto Jews, they say they are Christian but are the synagogue of satan. They present some truth that they stole, and then further bring in the leaven of Pharisees and Sadducees to spoil work among Christians.

I am so onto this method by way of my Lord. I personally debate them and usually blow up their spot. Lol! They are sooo underhanded. You would think it would be apparent to them that the spirit with them isn't holy because they are so mentally weak in weaponry. Just shaking my head.

Greater than that, I love when they say they are Messianic Rabbis and start teaching silly people who want so much to identify with Jews rather than with the King of them- Jesus. Oy vey........

He lost his crown.
Where in Scripture does it say that?
The position was given to another.
Peter was in error, in disobedience, and in the flesh without guidance of the Holy Spirit who did not come until the next day. Jesus was on the planet for 40 days after His resurrection. If the Head of the Jewish Church wanted to appoint a replacement for Judas, the Head of the Jewish Church would have done so while He was still here.
The scriptures teach that. I'm not sure why you are advocating for Judas, but it does fall in line with all your Judaizing of Christianity.
Christianity is Jewish. Christianity is Completed Judaism, a fulfillment of all the covenants and promises and prophecies God made and sent to the House of Israel. Here is the recipient of the New Covenant. Take note as to WHO God makes this New Covenant with:

31 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD,
That I will make a new covenant
With the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:
Jer. 31:31.

33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel;
After those days, saith the LORD,
I will put my law in their inward parts,
And write it in their hearts;
And will be their God,
And they shall be my people.
Jer. 31:33.

I read NO GENTILES in this covenant anywhere. So, why insert someone who isn't there to begin with?
Why?
His name is not in the foundation of the walls. Self taught? Well then, that explains a lot. You do know, the worship of self is indicative of the spirit of the father of lies?
The mention in Revelation of the twelve apostles of the Lamb dates these apostles to when Jesus was on the planet as the Lamb of God and this list includes Judas (Lk. 6:12-13.)
No true Christian is self- taught. As with all scripture being God Breathed, that same breath- the Holy Spirit teaches Christ's followers. If you can't read the plain simple text of scripture there is an evil spirit blinding you. This isn't complicated, so, you definitely have an unsavory agenda.
Acts 1:20
Being "self-taught" means no human teacher. Just me, the Holy Spirit, a KJV, my specific calling and my known spiritual gifts is what I mean.

Peter was in error, in disobedience, and in the flesh without guidance of the Holy Spirit who did not come until the next day. Jesus was on the planet for 40 days after His resurrection. If the Head of the Jewish Church wanted to appoint a replacement for Judas, the Head of the Jewish Church would have done so while He was still here.

Christianity is Jewish. Christianity is Completed Judaism, a fulfillment of all the covenants and promises and prophecies God made and sent to the House of Israel. Here is the recipient of the New Covenant. Take note as to WHO God makes this New Covenant with:

And will be their God,

I read NO GENTILES in this covenant anywhere. So, why insert someone who isn't there to begin with?
Why?

The mention in Revelation of the twelve apostles of the Lamb dates these apostles to when Jesus was on the planet as the Lamb of God and this list includes Judas (Lk. 6:12-13.)

Being "self-taught" means no human teacher. Just me, the Holy Spirit, a KJV, my specific calling and my known spiritual gifts is what I mean.
Lol! I have to laugh! You said you use the KJV you better stick with a non- Gentile transcribed book. I got your number. You really must be under some Bolshevik mind trap. " Speak a lie long enough and people will be it is the truth"-Vladimir Lenin. Seems to be your 'MO'. You are hoping to rein in some poor soul.

Lol! I have to laugh! You said you use the KJV you better stick with a non- Gentile transcribed book. I got your number. You really must be under some Bolshevik mind trap. " Speak a lie long enough and people will be it is the truth"-Vladimir Lenin. Seems to be your 'MO'. You are hoping to rein in some poor soul.
Edit- "people will believe it is the truth". Lol! phones.

And will be their God,

Why?

Now I know why most in here don't acknowledge you. I should simply be asking " what's your name" and cast you into some swine. Oh wait! That would be the only type who would receive your doctrine. With its madness they run off cliffs into a sea of crazy.

The sheep know the Masters voice. Only swine are open to yours.

Nah, people like Jefferson and Madison and Adams.

Now I know why most in here don't acknowledge you. I should simply be asking " what's your name" and cast you into some swine. Oh wait! That would be the only type who would receive your doctrine. With its madness they run off cliffs into a sea of crazy.

The sheep know the Masters voice. Only swine are open to yours.
Spoken like a true Gentile.
I'll let the Lord deal with you. When He comes to fight alongside Israel against His enemies, God's enemies, my enemies and Israel's enemies I wonder what side you'd be on.

The Twelve Apostles
12In those days Jesus went out to the mountain to pray, and He spent the night in prayer to God. 13When daylight came, He called His disciples to Him and chose twelve of them, whom He also designated as apostles: 14Simon, whom He named Peter, and his brother Andrew; James and John; Philip and Bartholomew; 15Matthew and Thomas; James son of Alphaeus and Simon called the Zealot; 16Judas son of James, and Judas Iscariot, who became a traitor.
Shulammite said:

Names🌟 in the walls foundation-
1. James the Greater son of Zebedee and his brother🌟

2.John🌟
Bethsaida

3. James, the Lesser, son of Alphaeus/Place of birth🌟
Galilee, Israel

Judas Iscariot (LOST his crown)- scratched at the end length of the race.

139:12.1 Judas Iscariot, the twelfth apostle, was chosen by Nathaniel. He was born in Kerioth, a small town
in southern Judea. When he was a lad, his parents moved to Jericho, where he lived and had been employed
in his father's various business enterprises until he became interested in the preaching and work of John the
Baptist. Judas's parents were Sadducees, and when their son joined John's disciples, they disowned him.

He would be replaced by:
Matthias (temporarily) only to be replaced by Saul of Tarsus . Though Matthias was elected by men of faith, God would replace the temp with His permanent choice-

Saul of Tarsus forever🌟
4. (Paul) From Tarsus .

5. Simon ,Peter :🌟
From Bethsaida

6. Philip :
From Bethsaida.🌟

7. Nathaniel:🌟
From Cana

8. Matthew (Levi):🌟
From Galilee

9. Thomas Didymus:🌟
From Galilee.

10. Judas Alpheus-🌟 JUDAS ALPHEUS IS NOT JUDAS ISCARIOT, GOT IT. MOST KNOW THAT!
From Galilee.

11. Simon the zealot:🌟
From Cana..

12. Andrew:
From Bethsaida🌟

Last edited:
Spoken like a true Gentile.
I'll let the Lord deal with you. When He comes to fight alongside Israel against His enemies, God's enemies, my enemies and Israel's enemies I wonder what side you'd be on.
LOL! Spoken like a true member of the synagogue of satan. We are guilty by association even. :sneaky:

The Twelve Apostles
12In those days Jesus went out to the mountain to pray, and He spent the night in prayer to God. 13When daylight came, He called His disciples to Him and chose twelve of them, whom He also designated as apostles: 14Simon, whom He named Peter, and his brother Andrew; James and John; Philip and Bartholomew; 15Matthew and Thomas; James son of Alphaeus and Simon called the Zealot; 16Judas son of James, and Judas Iscariot, who became a traitor.
Shulammite said:

Names🌟 in the walls foundation-
1. James the Greater son of Zebedee and his brother🌟

2.John🌟
Bethsaida

3. James, the Lesser, son of Alphaeus/Place of birth🌟
Galilee, Israel

Judas Iscariot (LOST his crown)- scratched at the end length of the race.

139:12.1 Judas Iscariot, the twelfth apostle, was chosen by Nathaniel. He was born in Kerioth, a small town
in southern Judea. When he was a lad, his parents moved to Jericho, where he lived and had been employed
in his father's various business enterprises until he became interested in the preaching and work of John the
Baptist. Judas's parents were Sadducees, and when their son joined John's disciples, they disowned him.

He would be replaced by:
Matthias (temporarily) only to be replaced by Saul of Tarsus . Though Matthias was elected by men of faith, God would replace the temp with His permanent choice-

Saul of Tarsus forever🌟
4. (Paul) From Tarsus .

5. Simon ,Peter :🌟
From Bethsaida

6. Philip :
From Bethsaida.🌟

7. Nathaniel:🌟
From Cana

8. Matthew (Levi):🌟
From Galilee

9. Thomas Didymus:🌟
From Galilee.

10. Judas Alpheus-🌟 JUDAS ALPHEUS IS NOT JUDAS ISCARIOT, GOT IT. MOST KNOW THAT!
From Galilee.

11. Simon the zealot:🌟
From Cana..

12. Andrew:
From Bethsaida🌟
Yeah, you keep believing that.

@jeremiah1five @Shulammite

Please tone down the language and accusations.
@jeremiah1five There will be no Jew hating or Gentile hating language allowed.
@Shulammite You are making some good points. Try and find less violent ways of presenting them. You can deliver the same message and without compromising your position, and it will be more effective.

Thank you

@jeremiah1five @Shulammite

Please tone down the language and accusations.
@jeremiah1five There will be no Jew hating or Gentile hating language allowed.
@Shulammite You are making some good points. Try and find less violent ways of presenting them. You can deliver the same message and without compromising your position, and it will be more effective.

Thank you
Violent?

What an honor.
Yes, there are no Christians of the lamb of God that was slain during the first 6 days the Holy Father did work. Christian are delivered from death.

You are placing honor where none exists. Jesus never said his friend is the devil

John 6:70-71 Jesus answered them, Have not I chosen you twelve, and one of you is a devil?

He did not chose him the be a friend (other gospel)

No tribe of Dan listed in Revelation.12 is the number

The spirit assigned to Dan declared Judas a false apostle false prophet is eliminated .The number to represent the whole is 12 not 13

The judgment of Judas falling off his high horse slain in the spirit fell backward. Falling back has to do with coming under the judgment of God throughout the bible.

.Genesis 49:16-18King James Version16 Dan shall judge his people, as one of the tribes of Israel. Dan shall be a serpent by the way, an adder in the path, that biteth the horse heels, so that his rider shall fall backward.

It is used in one of I Am the Lord speaking giving words to His prophet Jesus .Words of life and death. fall back break neck

John 18 :5-9 They answered him, Jesus of Nazareth. Jesus saith unto them, I am he. And Judas also, which betrayed him, stood with them. As soon then as he had said unto them, I am he, they went backward, and fell to the ground.
Then asked he them again, Whom seek ye? And they said, Jesus of Nazareth.Jesus answered, I have told you that I am he: if therefore ye seek me, let these go their way:That the saying might be fulfilled, which he spake, Of them which thou gavest me have I lost none.

The tongue of I AM has the power of life or death using Judas as a perfect example of throes who fall back slain in the Spirit.

Back