• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.

The Blood of the Covenant

Thats the World Jn 1:29 the Lamb Christ took away the sin of the World, Spiritual Israel, thats the Mystery, you have been duped into jewish fables and racial pride .
Your interpretation breaks Scripture that says unequivocally the three Hebrew covenants are with the Hebrew people.
And such false interpretations are to be rejected for the truth of the Word of God over the word of men.

That is all you attempt to do. It is blatant, obvious, malicious, willful, antchrist. That is why no one believes you.

There aren't any and it is not a matter of interpretation. The scriptures speak for themselves. The contradiction comes from you and you do it by presenting something that is nowhere in scripture, not even hinted at, but in your head, and concocted by you for the express purpose of denying the Scripture. You don't even bother with interpretation but insert things as though they were a part of the Bible. Your wild and crazy phantom DNA invention. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You have no excuse. You have been shown again and again by the word of God that what you speak are a lies. You have shown that you reject the truth outright. You are being shown these things over and over again, in hopes that you will repent, and turn from this evilway. And I still pray that God would open your eyes and ears, and that you would turn and see Christ for who He is. After all Paul kicked against those ethnic goads a long time before he was brought to his knees.
Yes, Scripture speaks for itself.
The three Hebrew covenants are between God, Abraham, and Abraham's seed, a people from his loins identified as the children and House of Israel.

7 And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee. Gen. 17:7.

There are those that believe this Word and those such as yourself who blatantly REJECT this Word of God for the word of men.

Your interpretation breaks Scripture that says unequivocally the three Hebrew covenants are with the Hebrew people.
And such false interpretations are to be rejected for the truth of the Word of God over the word of men.
It fulfills scripture, you are blinded by jewish fables and national pride like the jews of old who persecuted the Prophets and Jesus and the Apostles. Now the House of Israel of the New Covenant Jer 31 and the World of John the Baptist Jn 1:29 are the same group of people, to you however its a Mystery

The three Hebrew covenants are between God, Abraham, and Abraham's seed, a people from his loins identified as the children and House of Israel.

7 And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee. Gen. 17:7.

There are those that believe this Word and those such as yourself who blatantly REJECT this Word of God for the word of men.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I do believe that word. I also believe all the other words in the Bible.

Mockery, Blasphemy,:( God is not a racist.. . . never was. .

God is not a Jewish man as king of kings Lord of lords.

He is the God of Christians (sons of God) the bride of Christ .

Previously called her Israel (the born again kind). Propmised In Isiah 62 to rename her a more befitting name to name the bride of all the nations of the world Proving. God is not a racist :mad:.

He loves a rainbow of colors 🌈 a little mix there. . . a little here. . a masterpiece

Christian a more befitting name to name the bride of all nations. Literally meaning "Residence of the city of Christ" prepared for his bride the church .Name after the founder and her husband Christ

Revelation 21King James Version21 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

Why make the word of God without effect? Is it so you can eulogize dying flesh and blood of a dying Jew?

What's the hope today? Make the living abiding word of God to no effect. . so you can keep your racist doctrine ?

Romans 9:6 Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of (Born again) Israel:

Which Israel are you of today. . . brother Jerry?

The Israel of Peter our brother in the Lord as one that did seek and wonder after sign before he would believe. (Pharisees with Sadducees ) He was deceived and served his own dying flesh needed to to deceive all of dying mankind to believe the lie God is a Jewish man as if he was the King of kings and Lord of lords.

Peter was forgiven of his blasphemy against the Son of man Jesus (dying flesh and blood) he forbid Jesus from doing the will of the invisible head Christ the husband. The 33 year window of opportunity was gone when the body of the Son of man, Jesus returned to the dust .

Mathew 16:22 Then Peter took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee.But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God,(invisible) but those that be of men.(visible, dying mankind )

Out one one Pagan nation "in Adam" (red dust ) he made all the nations out of red dust to include pagan Israel. . . the other Israel ( not born again). They that are hoping thier dying flesh (outward Jew) could profit for something towards salvation. They remain under the name of Jacob (a deceiver).

Not all Israel is Israel just like not all that call the name Christian are Christians. God looks on the heart not dying flesh. . he pours out his spiritual understanding on dying flesh giving the ears to hear sola scriptura (all things writen in the law and prophets ..Yoked with Him our burden can be lighter . our living hope..

Why as it seems make simple thing, the gospel. . . difficult ? as if God was a racist?

Acts 17: 25-26 Neither is worshipped with men's (Jewish) hands, as though he needed any thing, seeing he giveth to all life, and breath, and all things; And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation;

It fulfills scripture, you are blinded by jewish fables and national pride like the jews of old who persecuted the Prophets and Jesus and the Apostles. Now the House of Israel of the New Covenant Jer 31 and the World of John the Baptist Jn 1:29 are the same group of people, to you however its a Myst
Your error is interpreting "world" out of context.
It could mean "planet" or "earth." Why don't you interpret "world" for "planet" or "earth" or "globe"?

"Kosmos" is used of the Universe as a whole: Acts 17: 24 - "God that made the world and all things therein seeing that He is Lord of heaven and earth." is used of the Universe as a whole.

"Kosmos" is used of the earth: John 13:1; Eph. 1:4, etc., etc.- "When Jesus knew that his hour was come that He should depart out of this world unto the Father, having loved His own which were in the world He loved them unto the end." "Depart out of this world" signifies, leave this earth. "According as He hath chosen us in Him before the foundation of the world." This expression signifies, before the earth was founded-compare Job 38:4.

"Kosmos" is used of the world-system: John 12:31 etc. "Now is the judgment of this world: now shall the Prince of this world be cast out"- compare Matt. 4:8 and I John 5:19.

"Kosmos" is used of the whole human race: Rom. 3: 19, etc.-"Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God."

"Kosmos" is used of humanity minus Jewish Christians: John 15:18; Rom. 3:6 "If the world hate you, ye know that it hated Me before it hated you." Jewish Christians do not "hate" Christ, so that "the world" here must signify the world of unbelieving non-Hebrew Gentiles in contrast from believing Jewish Christians who love Christ. "God forbid: for then how shall God judge the world." Here is another passage where "the world" cannot mean "you, me, and everybody," for Jewish Christians will not be "judged" by God, see John 5:24. So that here, too, it must be the world of unbelieving non-Hebrew Gentiles which is in view.

"Kosmos" is used of Gentiles in contrast from Jews and Jewish Christians: Rom. 11:12. "Now if the fall of them (Israel) be the riches of the world, and the diminishing of them (Israel) the riches of the Gentiles; how much more their (Israel's) fulness." Note how the first clause in italics is defined by the latter clause placed in italics. Here, again, "the world" cannot signify all humanity for it excludes Israel!

"Kosmos" is used of Jewish Christians only: John 1:29; 3:16, 17; 6:33; 12;47; I Cor. 4:9; 2 Cor. 5:19. John 1:29; 3:16, 17; 6:33; 12;47; I Cor. 4:9; 2 Cor. 5:19.

Learn Greek.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I do believe that word. I also believe all the other words in the Bible.
No, you don't.
Your interpretation breaks Scripture because you add Gentiles to the Abraham covenant and there are no non-Hebrew Gentiles mentioned. The covenant is with Abraham and his seed and non-Hebrew Gentiles do not come from the seed of Abraham neither does non-Hebrew Gentiles come from the offspring of two Hebrew parents.
That's the bottom line. Your false theology ADDS to the bible and beaks Scripture the Word of God. God's Word is unchangeable. One cannot add to it after the fact of its declaration and recording.

No, you don't.
Yes I do and you of all people are not qualified to tell me I don't.
Your interpretation breaks Scripture because you add Gentiles to the Abraham covenant and there are no non-Hebrew Gentiles mentioned.
Gentiles were mentioned in the scriptures I gave, and the scriptures speak for themselves. They need no interpretation. So, since you say my not given interpretation is wrong----take those very same scriptures one by one and interpret them. It is disingenuous to say someone is interpreting something wrong and then don't give either their interpretation or what they consider a correct interpretation.

So. again. Take each one of those very same scriptures and interpret them for me. Are you up for the challenge? Or will you simply act like they aren't in the Bible and say nothing about their content? Which is what you have done with every single scripture or exegesis of scriptures that has been given to you by EVERYONE who engages with you, that unequivocally identifies your teaching as heretical---and blasphemous.

Your error is interpreting "world" out of context.
It could mean "planet" or "earth." Why don't you interpret "world" for "planet" or "earth" or "globe"?

"Kosmos" is used of the Universe as a whole: Acts 17: 24 - "God that made the world and all things therein seeing that He is Lord of heaven and earth." is used of the Universe as a whole.

"Kosmos" is used of the earth: John 13:1; Eph. 1:4, etc., etc.- "When Jesus knew that his hour was come that He should depart out of this world unto the Father, having loved His own which were in the world He loved them unto the end." "Depart out of this world" signifies, leave this earth. "According as He hath chosen us in Him before the foundation of the world." This expression signifies, before the earth was founded-compare Job 38:4.

"Kosmos" is used of the world-system: John 12:31 etc. "Now is the judgment of this world: now shall the Prince of this world be cast out"- compare Matt. 4:8 and I John 5:19.

"Kosmos" is used of the whole human race: Rom. 3: 19, etc.-"Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God."

"Kosmos" is used of humanity minus Jewish Christians: John 15:18; Rom. 3:6 "If the world hate you, ye know that it hated Me before it hated you." Jewish Christians do not "hate" Christ, so that "the world" here must signify the world of unbelieving non-Hebrew Gentiles in contrast from believing Jewish Christians who love Christ. "God forbid: for then how shall God judge the world." Here is another passage where "the world" cannot mean "you, me, and everybody," for Jewish Christians will not be "judged" by God, see John 5:24. So that here, too, it must be the world of unbelieving non-Hebrew Gentiles which is in view.

"Kosmos" is used of Gentiles in contrast from Jews and Jewish Christians: Rom. 11:12. "Now if the fall of them (Israel) be the riches of the world, and the diminishing of them (Israel) the riches of the Gentiles; how much more their (Israel's) fulness." Note how the first clause in italics is defined by the latter clause placed in italics. Here, again, "the world" cannot signify all humanity for it excludes Israel!

"Kosmos" is used of Jewish Christians only: John 1:29; 3:16, 17; 6:33; 12;47; I Cor. 4:9; 2 Cor. 5:19. John 1:29; 3:16, 17; 6:33; 12;47; I Cor. 4:9; 2 Cor. 5:19.

Learn Greek.
It fulfills scripture, you are blinded by jewish fables and national pride like the jews of old who persecuted the Prophets and Jesus and the Apostles. Now the House of Israel of the New Covenant Jer 31 and the World of John the Baptist Jn 1:29 are the same group of people, to you however its a Mystery, and world also means:

any aggregate or general collection of particulars of any sort

Yes I do and you of all people are not qualified to tell me I don't.

Gentiles were mentioned in the scriptures I gave, and the scriptures speak for themselves. They need no interpretation. So, since you say my not given interpretation is wrong----take those very same scriptures one by one and interpret them. It is disingenuous to say someone is interpreting something wrong and then don't give either their interpretation or what they consider a correct interpretation.

So. again. Take each one of those very same scriptures and interpret them for me. Are you up for the challenge? Or will you simply act like they aren't in the Bible and say nothing about their content? Which is what you have done with every single scripture or exegesis of scriptures that has been given to you by EVERYONE who engages with you, that unequivocally identifies your teaching as heretical---and blasphemous.
Those Gentiles cannot mean non-Hebrew, non-Abraham seed Gentiles.
They are Samaritan type mixed offspring with at least one parent being the seed of Abraham and thus are in covenant and if saved, chosen of God to salvation.

But there are NO NON-HEBREW GENTILES in the Abraham covenant recorded in Genesis 17. NONE.
To add non-Hebrew Gentiles breaks Scripture and such interpretations are lies and to be rejected.

It fulfills scripture, you are blinded by jewish fables and national pride like the jews of old who persecuted the Prophets and Jesus and the Apostles. Now the House of Israel of the New Covenant Jer 31 and the World of John the Baptist Jn 1:29 are the same group of people, to you however its a Mystery, and world also means:

any aggregate or general collection of particulars of any sort
Scripture does nothing to you I see. You reject it for your Constantinian Gentile theology which directly contradicts the bible. What other passages of Scripture do you reject for your false Gentile theology.

Scripture does nothing to you I see. You reject it for your Constantinian Gentile theology which directly contradicts the bible. What other passages of Scripture do you reject for your false Gentile theology.
LOL. . . DNA theology by the king of racism :devilish:

When the time of first century reformation( Hebrew 9) the abomination of desolation came having began in 1 Samuel 8. And the veil was rent there was no Jewish man as King of kings Lord of lords sitting in what they called the holy of holies . The abomination of desolation (temple built with the dying hands of a outward Jew. Satan fell and can no longer deceive all the nation of the world God is a Jewish man as King of Kings

He will be released to again build another abomination of desolation and again try deceive mankind that God is Jewish man as King of kings

Revelation 20King James Version And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years, And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he :devilish:should deceive the nations (plural) no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

Those Gentiles cannot mean non-Hebrew, non-Abraham seed Gentiles.
They are Samaritan type mixed offspring with at least one parent being the seed of Abraham and thus are in covenant and if saved, chosen of God to salvation.

But there are NO NON-HEBREW GENTILES in the Abraham covenant recorded in Genesis 17. NONE.
To add non-Hebrew Gentiles breaks Scripture and such interpretations are lies and to be rejected.
You keep saying that but so far you have never demonstrated from the word of God that it is so. It has been demonstrated, time and time again, that view is no where in the Bible---rather exactly the opposite is. You never give an interpretation of the scriptures that point out the error of your view. You just repeat yourself in the face of evidence against your malarky. Here is another post you ignored which was a direct answer to your request to define Gentile.Post #122
Hebrew: goyim, Greek ethnē,

Goyim
Gen 14:1 "of nations"
Gen 17:4 "nations"
1 Chron 17:21 of Israel "nation, people" . Of those God would drive out before those He redeemed from Egypt, "nations."

Ethne
Acts 11:1 a race, a nation, the nations (as distinct from Israel---a nation, heathen world
(those not worshiping the true God.)
Romans 15:12 And again Isaiah says, "The root of Jesse will come, even he who arises to rule the Gentiles; in him will the Gentiles hope.

Gal 3:8 And the Scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the Gentiles by faith, preached the gospel beforehand to Abraham, saying, "In you shall all the nations be blessed.

So you see, the word translated "Gentile" refers to nations and people, not according to ethnicity (not even Israel who is a "goyim" (Hebrew) and an "ethne" (Greek), but according to the God they worship.

Get your priorities straight.

I will say the same to you, because you are blinded by jewish fables and national pride !

You keep saying that but so far you have never demonstrated from the word of God that it is so. It has been demonstrated, time and time again, that view is no where in the Bible---rather exactly the opposite is. You never give an interpretation of the scriptures that point out the error of your view. You just repeat yourself in the face of evidence against your malarky. Here is another post you ignored which was a direct answer to your request to define Gentile.Post #122
There is nothing to interpret. God says what He means, and He means what He says, and He says this very clearly without need to re-interpret. Just take it as written because Moses wrote it as spoken.

God's covenant with Abram the Hebrew (Gen. 14:13) is between:

1. God.
2. Abram the Hebrew.
3. Abram's seed.

There are no non-Hebrew Gentiles in this covenant. The covenant is closed. Isaac was born from two Hebrew parents. At the appointed time he became inheritor of the Abraham covenant.

God made covenant with Abraham's seed in Isaac.

2 And the LORD appeared unto him, and said, Go not down into Egypt; dwell in the land which I shall tell thee of:
3 Sojourn in this land, and I will be with thee, and will bless thee; for unto thee, and unto thy seed, I will give all these countries, and I will perform the oath which I sware unto Abraham thy father;
4 And I will make thy seed to multiply as the stars of heaven, and will give unto thy seed all these countries; and in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed;
5 Because that Abraham obeyed my voice, and kept my charge, my commandments, my statutes, and my laws.
Gen. 26:2–5.

God made covenant with Abraham's seed in Jacob.

9 And God appeared unto Jacob again, when he came out of Padan-aram, and blessed him.
10 And God said unto him, Thy name is Jacob: thy name shall not be called any more Jacob, but Israel shall be thy name: and he called his name Israel.
11 And God said unto him, I am God Almighty: be fruitful and multiply; a nation and a company of nations shall be of thee, and kings shall come out of thy loins;
12 And the land which I gave Abraham and Isaac, to thee I will give it, and to thy seed after thee will I give the land.
Gen. 35:9–12.

Notice that "nations" and "kings" came "out of thee" (Jacob.) This doesn't refer to non-Hebrew "nations" and "kings" for Jacob's wives were of Hebrew descent. Hebrews were born from Jacob. Thus, Jacob becomes inheritor of the Abraham covenant. Also note that "nations" does not refer to non-Hebrew Gentiles or Gentiles in general because Gentiles were already in existence through the seed of Japheth and Ham, Noah's other two sons. What is being established by God is a people separated to Him because Abraham "obeyed my voice, and kept my charge, my commandments, my statutes, and my laws" (Gen. 26:5.)

And yes, even though it was not the Mosaic Covenant which was given the Laws of God to the seed of Jacob, there was "charge" and "commandments", "statutes" and "laws" Abraham obeyed. Call it the "Abraham Charge" or the "Abraham Commandments" or the "Abraham Statutes" or the "Abraham Laws." God is dealing specifically with ONE people, ONE ethnicity, ONE race: the Hebrew race and family that threaded through from Eber. There are no non-Hebrew Gentiles in Jacob's inheritance either.

Then God made covenant with Jacob's children which numbered in the millions coming out of their bondage in Egypt as God prophesied Abraham (Gen. 15:13-14.)

God's covenant with Jacob's children also known as the twelve tribes or simply the children of Israel.

5 Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth is mine:
6 And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation. These are the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel. Ex 19:5–6.

As you can see God calls the children of Israel a "holy NATION" thereby refuting that "nations" always refers to non-Hebrew Gentiles, the theology you believe and is wrong.
And further note that there are no non-Hebrew Gentiles in this covenant also known as the Mosaic Covenant. And in this covenant God institutes Law regarding the sacrificing of animals to "temporarily" atone for the sins of the children of Israel. Thus, when Jesus arrived and in keeping with the Law of Moses Jesus as lamb of God and substituting the animal that was sacrificed for the sins of the children of Israel, He dies in accordance with the Law and is sacrificed to and for the sins of the children of Israel.

Scripture cannot be broken. Any interpretation that contradicts this Word of God recorded in these passages I provided above is false teaching and is to be rejected because they seek to undermine the Word of God and change Scripture that cannot be broken for the purpose of adding non-Hebrew Gentiles to the Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, and children of Israel covenants and inheritance and is to be rejected.

These truths are found in the words of Saul.

4 But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law, 5 To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons. Gal. 4:4–5.

You contradict the Word of God as others do and continue to claim the Abraham covenant includes non-Hebrew Gentiles and it doesn't.

I will say the same to you, because you are blinded by jewish fables and national pride !
The only fables come from non-Hebrew Gentiles who wrongly interpret the Word of God contrary to its truths that all three Hebrew covenants is between God, Abraham, and Abraham's seed, a people who in time are destined to become the Hebrew children of Jacob/Israel. These things cannot be changed, added to, subtracted from, or destroyed. God's Word is eternal. He means what He says, and He says what He means. And what He said to Moses without prejudice commanding him to write it down is that there are no non-Hebrew Gentiles or Gentile nations in the three Hebrew covenants. Any interpretation that contradicts these biblical truths is to be rejected.

In other words, let your error go. Tie yourself to the Word of God instead of false Constantinian Gentile theology.

There is nothing to interpret. God says what He means, and He means what He says, and He says this very clearly without need to re-interpret. Just take it as written because Moses wrote it as spoken.

God's covenant with Abram the Hebrew (Gen. 14:13) is between:

1. God.
2. Abram the Hebrew.
3. Abram's seed.

There are no non-Hebrew Gentiles in this covenant. The covenant is closed. Isaac was born from two Hebrew parents. At the appointed time he became inheritor of the Abraham covenant.

God made covenant with Abraham's seed in Isaac.

2 And the LORD appeared unto him, and said, Go not down into Egypt; dwell in the land which I shall tell thee of:
3 Sojourn in this land, and I will be with thee, and will bless thee; for unto thee, and unto thy seed, I will give all these countries, and I will perform the oath which I sware unto Abraham thy father;
4 And I will make thy seed to multiply as the stars of heaven, and will give unto thy seed all these countries; and in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed;
5 Because that Abraham obeyed my voice, and kept my charge, my commandments, my statutes, and my laws.
Gen. 26:2–5.

God made covenant with Abraham's seed in Jacob.

9 And God appeared unto Jacob again, when he came out of Padan-aram, and blessed him.
10 And God said unto him, Thy name is Jacob: thy name shall not be called any more Jacob, but Israel shall be thy name: and he called his name Israel.
11 And God said unto him, I am God Almighty: be fruitful and multiply; a nation and a company of nations shall be of thee, and kings shall come out of thy loins;
12 And the land which I gave Abraham and Isaac, to thee I will give it, and to thy seed after thee will I give the land.
Gen. 35:9–12.

Notice that "nations" and "kings" came "out of thee" (Jacob.) This doesn't refer to non-Hebrew "nations" and "kings" for Jacob's wives were of Hebrew descent. Hebrews were born from Jacob. Thus, Jacob becomes inheritor of the Abraham covenant. Also note that "nations" does not refer to non-Hebrew Gentiles or Gentiles in general because Gentiles were already in existence through the seed of Japheth and Ham, Noah's other two sons. What is being established by God is a people separated to Him because Abraham "obeyed my voice, and kept my charge, my commandments, my statutes, and my laws" (Gen. 26:5.)

And yes, even though it was not the Mosaic Covenant which was given the Laws of God to the seed of Jacob, there was "charge" and "commandments", "statutes" and "laws" Abraham obeyed. Call it the "Abraham Charge" or the "Abraham Commandments" or the "Abraham Statutes" or the "Abraham Laws." God is dealing specifically with ONE people, ONE ethnicity, ONE race: the Hebrew race and family that threaded through from Eber. There are no non-Hebrew Gentiles in Jacob's inheritance either.

Then God made covenant with Jacob's children which numbered in the millions coming out of their bondage in Egypt as God prophesied Abraham (Gen. 15:13-14.)

God's covenant with Jacob's children also known as the twelve tribes or simply the children of Israel.

5 Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth is mine:
6 And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation. These are the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel. Ex 19:5–6.

As you can see God calls the children of Israel a "holy NATION" thereby refuting that "nations" always refers to non-Hebrew Gentiles, the theology you believe and is wrong.
And further note that there are no non-Hebrew Gentiles in this covenant also known as the Mosaic Covenant. And in this covenant God institutes Law regarding the sacrificing of animals to "temporarily" atone for the sins of the children of Israel. Thus, when Jesus arrived and in keeping with the Law of Moses Jesus as lamb of God and substituting the animal that was sacrificed for the sins of the children of Israel, He dies in accordance with the Law and is sacrificed to and for the sins of the children of Israel.

Scripture cannot be broken. Any interpretation that contradicts this Word of God recorded in these passages I provided above is false teaching and is to be rejected because they seek to undermine the Word of God and change Scripture that cannot be broken for the purpose of adding non-Hebrew Gentiles to the Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, and children of Israel covenants and inheritance and is to be rejected.

These truths are found in the words of Saul.

4 But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law, 5 To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons. Gal. 4:4–5.

You contradict the Word of God as others do and continue to claim the Abraham covenant includes non-Hebrew Gentiles and it doesn't.
All those promises of the Covenant are fulfilled in the world Jesus took their sin away Jn 1:29

29 The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.

The only fables come from non-Hebrew Gentiles who wrongly interpret the Word of God contrary to its truths that all three Hebrew covenants is between God, Abraham, and Abraham's seed, a people who in time are destined to become the Hebrew children of Jacob/Israel. These things cannot be changed, added to, subtracted from, or destroyed. God's Word is eternal. He means what He says, and He says what He means. And what He said to Moses without prejudice commanding him to write it down is that there are no non-Hebrew Gentiles or Gentile nations in the three Hebrew covenants. Any interpretation that contradicts these biblical truths is to be rejected.

In other words, let your error go. Tie yourself to the Word of God instead of false Constantinian Gentile theology.
You still blinded by national pride and jewish fables. The Abrahamic Covenant includes and is unto the Gentiles. Gal 3:8

8 And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen[Gentiles] through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed.

Thats the Covenant Promise Acts 3:25

25 Ye are the children of the prophets, and of the covenant which God made with our fathers, saying unto Abraham, And in thy seed shall all the kindreds of the earth be blessed.

Last edited:
All those promises of the Covenant are fulfilled in the world Jesus took their sin away Jn 1:29
That belief breaks Scripture.
Under the Law the animal sacrifices were made to atone yearly for the sins of the children of Israel.
Jesus said He didn't come to change the Law, and this means His sacrifice was in keeping with the Law of Moses and as the animal sacrifices atoned for the sins of the children of Israel, so, too did Jesus' sacrifice as the Lamb of God atone for the sins of the children of Israel. And why not? He was THEIR Deliverer, THEIR Savior, THEIR Messiah, and THEIR King.
29 The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.
See above.

That belief breaks Scripture.
Under the Law the animal sacrifices were made to atone yearly for the sins of the children of Israel.
Jesus said He didn't come to change the Law, and this means His sacrifice was in keeping with the Law of Moses and as the animal sacrifices atoned for the sins of the children of Israel, so, too did Jesus' sacrifice as the Lamb of God atone for the sins of the children of Israel. And why not? He was THEIR Deliverer, THEIR Savior, THEIR Messiah, and THEIR King.

See above.
All those promises of the New Covenant are fulfilled in the world Jesus took their sin away Jn 1:29

You have been blinded by national pride and jewish fables

Back