• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.

The Blood of the Covenant

Again, identify "Gentiles."

They are not non-Hebrew Gentiles but a Samaritan type of mixed offspring of which at least one parent was Hebrew and in this they are still covenant.
God made no covenant with non-Hebrew Gentiles. Scripture cannot be broken and in these new births of "Gentiles" according to the Promise of God they have at least one Hebrew in their ancestry and even though they may be mixed heritage and was raised Gentile they are still the seed of Abraham.
Does it say that anywhere in the Bible or in history? Making up something that is totally unverified and easily refuted by historical records, and stating it as fact in order to change the clear meaning of Scripture is no different than rewriting Scripture to suit yourself. Really, it sounds like something a twelve year old might do if he was asked a question in class and had not done his homework.

Identify "Gentiles."

They are NOT non-Hebrew Gentiles, but a Samaritan type of mixed people of Jew-Gentile offspring but still the seed of Abraham and God keeps His Promise to Abraham and His seed.
Scripture cannot be broken.
Hebrew: goyim, Greek ethnē,

Goyim
Gen 14:1 "of nations"
Gen 17:4 "nations"
1 Chron 17:21 of Israel "nation, people" . Of those God would drive out before those He redeemed from Egypt, "nations."

Ethne
Acts 11:1 a race, a nation, the nations (as distinct from Israel---a nation, heathen world
(those not worshiping the true God.)
Romans 15:12 And again Isaiah says, "The root of Jesse will come, even he who arises to rule the Gentiles; in him will the Gentiles hope.

Gal 3:8 And the Scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the Gentiles by faith, preached the gospel beforehand to Abraham, saying, "In you shall all the nations be blessed.

So you see, the word translated "Gentile" refers to nations and people, not according to ethnicity (not even Israel who is a "goyim" (Hebrew) and an "ethne" (Greek), but according to the God they worship.

Get your priorities straight.

Hebrew: goyim, Greek ethnē,

Goyim
Gen 14:1 "of nations"
Gen 17:4 "nations"
1 Chron 17:21 of Israel "nation, people" . Of those God would drive out before those He redeemed from Egypt, "nations."

Ethne
Acts 11:1 a race, a nation, the nations (as distinct from Israel---a nation, heathen world
(those not worshiping the true God.)
Romans 15:12 And again Isaiah says, "The root of Jesse will come, even he who arises to rule the Gentiles; in him will the Gentiles hope.

Gal 3:8 And the Scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the Gentiles by faith, preached the gospel beforehand to Abraham, saying, "In you shall all the nations be blessed.

So you see, the word translated "Gentile" refers to nations and people, not according to ethnicity (not even Israel who is a "goyim" (Hebrew) and an "ethne" (Greek), but according to the God they worship.

Get your priorities straight.
It seems as though the poster is now saying that in order to be saved, one must be a ethnic jew or mixed with a ethnic jew, which is making salvation conditioned on race.

It seems as though the poster is now saying that in order to be saved, one must be a ethnic jew or mixed with a ethnic jew, which is making salvation conditioned on race.
He is. I don't know how many of his posts and threads you have read, but that is what he is always doing. He himself proclaims that he is not a Jew in any way that his ancestry can be traced, so he bases (and does so publically on the forum) his own salvation on the presumption that somewhere he has the DNA of Abraham. And then denies that that is where his trust lies. He makes DNA the center of redemption not Christ, then says he does not. He makes the DNA of Christ the cause of His being Savior----and only for ethnic Israel!!!---saying Christ only atoned for Jews.

If it walks like duck, and looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck----it's a duck!

Scripture cannot be broken. The Abraham covenant is between God, Abraham, and his seed.
Seed refers to DNA. God ordained DNA.
It is however an argument outside of Scripture. Paul tells us that it is not those who are the offsprings (seeds, DNA if you will, can't have it both ways) of Abraham who are Christ's but the offspring, meaning one who is Christ. Are you calling Paul a liar? Are you accusing Paul of breaking Scripture?

It is the Mosaic covenant that is made with Abraham's seeds (DNA if you must.) And that is the Old Covenant as designated by the arrangement or the Bible itself. Old Testament (covenant). New Testament (covenant.) And though the old covenant taught righteousness, and is where God revealed Himself through it as the one true and living God who acts in history, as opposed to the many gods who could not speak, act, see, or hear, it also condemned all those who broke the Law, or who obeyed it by rote but had no faith in God.

What was the difference between the nation God made for Himself and all the other nations? Figure that out and be honest about it, and you may begin to see the larger purpose Israel served (and they were God's servant, tasked with something they did not do---bear witness of Him to the nations, so they too could come to Him) in the plan of redemption, which became the covenant of redemption that was promised, when Christ arrived.
King of kings and Lord of lords. There is no "accept the animal sacrifice into your heart" or accept Jesus Christ into your heart", or confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart" garbage. Jesus will triumph and Israel will triumph over all people DNA in the earth. The Lord has declared it and it will be done.
You have the most astonishing, mind boggling, way of suddenly taking flight from one topic to another in the middle of a paragraph!

King of kings and Lord of lords means He is Lord over all---not just Israel.

To address your sudden flight of fancy that was apropos of nothing: There are doctrinal views that take the approach of man choosing Christ as the sure means of salvation, but I am not among them, and it is not the historic traditional view of Christianity. Election unto salvation is always of God. It is His wheelhouse---not yours who says He can and will only elect Jews. And not ours. If we have faith in the person and work of Jesus as our only way to God and into His kingdom, it is because he has elected us to just that, and given us what we need to arrive where He destines us to go. To the Shepherd.

To say Jesus only died on Calvary to save a people based on their DNA, is to not know Christ. To not have a clue who He is or what He came to do, and did in fact do.

@Arial

He makes DNA the center of redemption not Christ, then says he does not. He makes the DNA of Christ the cause of His being Savior----and only for ethnic Israel!!!---saying Christ only atoned for Jews.

You know thats a false gospel

More Jewish fables, the Covenant regarding Salvation was always grounded in Christ the Head of the Church, the mosaic economy served its purpose with the jewish people, up to the time of Christ, then it became obsolete , its national distinction is over Matt 21 43

Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.
Yes, I agree. And the recipient of the covenant promises is Abram the Hebrew and his seed.

Does it say that anywhere in the Bible or in history? Making up something that is totally unverified and easily refuted by historical records, and stating it as fact in order to change the clear meaning of Scripture is no different than rewriting Scripture to suit yourself. Really, it sounds like something a twelve year old might do if he was asked a question in class and had not done his homework.
Scripture CANNOT be broken.
Scripture records the covenant in Genesis between God and Abram the Hebrew and his seed. His seed eventually became the children of Israel. Then God made covenant with the children of Israel who are the Hebrew people.
Scripture cannot be broken. Any interpretation of the New Covenant writings that contradicts, adds, changes, or subtracts from the Word of God found in the Law, Psalms, and Prophets is to be rejected as lies and falsehoods.
There were NO non-Hebrew Gentiles in the Abraham and Mosaic Covenant when these covenants were made between God and the seed of Abraham, then any interpretation that seeks to add the Scripture record and documented in the Hebrew Scripture is a lie. Scripture cannot be broken. What part of this solid, foundational truth don't you understand?
You can't add to the bible and you can't change the bible.

Exactly. Through covenant and circumcision, the two groups of people on the planet became separated and solidified. Hebrew and non-Hebrew.
And God has covenant with Hebrews.
God has no salvation covenant with non-Hebrew Gentiles.
Get your doctrine straight.

Yes, I agree. And the recipient of the covenant promises is Abram the Hebrew and his seed.
Actually He was a Gentile/uncircumcision and it wasnt never in regard to His Physical Seed but a Spiritual Seed Rom 4:7-10

7 Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered.

8 Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.

9 Cometh this blessedness then upon the circumcision only, or upon the uncircumcision also? for we say that faith was reckoned to Abraham for righteousness.

10 How was it then reckoned? when he was in circumcision, or in uncircumcision? Not in circumcision, but in uncircumcision.

Of course it is. It isn't even a gospel.
It is surely good news to the Hebrews who have the LORD as their God.
Non-Hebrew Gentiles cannot make that claim.

Where were all the non-Hebrew Gentiles claiming and clamoring of being in the Mosaic Covenant in the years before Israel's Messiah came? Show me through Scripture Gentiles declaring their being in the Abraham and Mosaic covenants before Jesus arrived. Surely, they must have read Isaiah's 53rd chapter prophecy and claimed this Suffering Servant for their own. Show me.

Exactly. Through covenant and circumcision, the two groups of people on the planet became separated and solidified. Hebrew and non-Hebrew.
And God has covenant with Hebrews.
God has no salvation covenant with non-Hebrew Gentiles.
Get your doctrine straight.
More jewish fables and racial pride, Gentiles were in Covenant Gal 3:13-14

13 Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:

14 That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith

If they werent in Covenant, Jesus wouldnt have given them the Spirit

The Spirit was promised only to the Covenant People Acts 2:38-39

38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.

@jeremiah1five

False Rom 3 29

Is he the God of the Jews only? is he not also of the Gentiles? Yes, of the Gentiles also:

Actually He was a Gentile/uncircumcision and it wasnt never in regard to His Physical Seed but a Spiritual Seed Rom 4:7-10

7 Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered.

8 Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.

9 Cometh this blessedness then upon the circumcision only, or upon the uncircumcision also? for we say that faith was reckoned to Abraham for righteousness.

10 How was it then reckoned? when he was in circumcision, or in uncircumcision? Not in circumcision, but in uncircumcision.
Scripture CANNOT be broken. Take note as to who the New Covenant is between. It's between God and the House of Israel and the House of Judah - also known as the children of Jacob/Israel.

31 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD,
That I will make a new covenant
With the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:
32 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers
In the day that I took them by the hand
To bring them out of the land of Egypt;
Which my covenant they brake,
Although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD:
33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel;
After those days, saith the LORD,
I will put my law in their inward parts,
And write it in their hearts;
And will be their God,
And they shall be my people.
34 And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour (member of another tribe), and every man his brother (member of the same tribe), saying,
Know the LORD:
For they shall all know me,
From the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD:
For I will forgive their iniquity,
And I will remember their sin no more.
Jer. 31:31–34.

There are no non-Hebrew Gentiles in this covenant either. Scripture cannot be broken.
This reads like a personal contract between the God of Abraham and the children of Israel.

Scripture CANNOT be broken. Take note as to who the New Covenant is between. It's between God and the House of Israel and the House of Judah - also known as the children of Jacob/Israel.

31 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD,
That I will make a new covenant
With the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:
32 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers
In the day that I took them by the hand
To bring them out of the land of Egypt;
Which my covenant they brake,
Although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD:
33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel;
After those days, saith the LORD,
I will put my law in their inward parts,
And write it in their hearts;
And will be their God,
And they shall be my people.
34 And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour (member of another tribe), and every man his brother (member of the same tribe), saying,
Know the LORD:
For they shall all know me,
From the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD:
For I will forgive their iniquity,
And I will remember their sin no more.
Jer. 31:31–34.

There are no non-Hebrew Gentiles in this covenant either. Scripture cannot be broken.
This reads like a personal contract between the God of Abraham and the children of Israel.
Thats the World Jn 1:29 the Lamb Christ took away the sin of the World, Spiritual Israel, thats the Mystery, you have been duped into jewish fables and racial pride .

Where were all the non-Hebrew Gentiles claiming and clamoring of being in the Mosaic Covenant in the years before Israel's Messiah came? Show me through Scripture Gentiles declaring their being in the Abraham and Mosaic covenants before Jesus arrived. Surely, they must have read Isaiah's 53rd chapter prophecy and claimed this Suffering Servant for their own. Show me.
All believers are in the Abrahamic covenant of grace----faith counted as righteousness. Scripture declares it so. Hebrews and strangers and foreigners who wanted God as their God, rather than the many gods of the pagans, were in the Mosaic covenant. Scripture declares it so. Two things are the issue and neither of them is DNA. 1. One God. 2 Righteousness.

If the Bible, OT and NT are for Jews only as you claim----why do most Jews today, the synagogues, teachings etc. reject the NT entirely?

All believers are in the Abrahamic covenant of grace----faith counted as righteousness. Scripture declares it so. Hebrews and strangers and foreigners who wanted God as their God, rather than the many gods of the pagans, were in the Mosaic covenant. Scripture declares it so. Two things are the issue and neither of them is DNA. 1. One God. 2 Righteousness.

If the Bible, OT and NT are for Jews only as you claim----why do most Jews today, the synagogues, teachings etc. reject the NT entirely?
Gentiles are Children of the Covenant Acts 3:25

Ye are the children of the prophets, and of the covenant which God made with our fathers, saying unto Abraham, And in thy seed shall all the kindreds of the earth be blessed.

Gal 3:8

8 And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen[Gentiles] through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed.

And the scripture cant be broken !

Scripture CANNOT be broken.
That is all you attempt to do. It is blatant, obvious, malicious, willful, antchrist. That is why no one believes you.
Scripture cannot be broken. Any interpretation of the New Covenant writings that contradicts, adds, changes, or subtracts from the Word of God found in the Law, Psalms, and Prophets is to be rejected as lies and falsehoods.
There aren't any and it is not a matter of interpretation. The scriptures speak for themselves. The contradiction comes from you and you do it by presenting something that is nowhere in scripture, not even hinted at, but in your head, and concocted by you for the express purpose of denying the Scripture. You don't even bother with interpretation but insert things as though they were a part of the Bible. Your wild and crazy phantom DNA invention. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
There were NO non-Hebrew Gentiles in the Abraham and Mosaic Covenant when these covenants were made between God and the seed of Abraham, then any interpretation that seeks to add the Scripture record and documented in the Hebrew Scripture is a lie. Scripture cannot be broken. What part of this solid, foundational truth don't you understand?
You can't add to the bible and you can't change the bible.
You have no excuse. You have been shown again and again by the word of God that what you speak are a lies. You have shown that you reject the truth outright. You are being shown these things over and over again, in hopes that you will repent, and turn from this evilway. And I still pray that God would open your eyes and ears, and that you would turn and see Christ for who He is. After all Paul kicked against those ethnic goads a long time before he was brought to his knees.

Last edited:
Back