• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.
  • Welcome Visitors! Join us and be blessed while fellowshipping and celebrating our Glorious Salvation In Christ Jesus.

The Blood of the Covenant

All those promises of the New Covenant are fulfilled in the world Jesus took their sin away Jn 1:29

29 The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.

You have been blinded by national pride and jewish fables

What Gentiles? Identify "Gentiles."

Are these non-Hebrew Gentiles?
Are they proselytes?
Are they God-Fearers?
Are they of the Samaritan type of half-Jew/half-non Hebrew Gentiles?

It can't be anyone who is not of the seed of Abraham. Therefore, they are half-Jew/half-non Hebrew Gentile (like the children of Boaz and Ruthie.)

Scripture cannot be broken. The Abrahamic Covenant is between God, Abraham, and his seed and the children of Israel are his seed. So, there can be no non-Hebrews in any of the Hebrew covenants. Any interpretation of the New Covenant writings (Matt - Revelation) that contradicts the Hebrew Scripture is a lie.
It means every tribe, tongue, language and nation

No, it doesn't.

It means "OUT OF" every tribe, tongue, nation.

And it corresponds with God taking OUT people from the world in John 17.

Amen when two or three a family gather together under the hearing of faith God understanding to us. He is there working in each ones new born again heart Three the smallest denomination Adam and Eve

Amen when two or three a family gather together under the hearing of faith God understanding to us. He is there working in each ones new born again heart Three the smallest denomination Adam and Eve
Please don't forget the Proclamation of the Free Gift of the Gospel.

Sematics?
Not semantics:

6 I have manifested thy name unto the men which thou gavest me out of the world: Jn 17:6.

8 For I have given unto them the words which thou gavest me; and they have received them, and have known surely that I came out from thee, and they have believed that thou didst send me. Jn 17:8.

9 And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;
10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth. Rev. 5:8–10.

9 After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;
Rev. 7:9.

The word "of" in Rev. 7:9 is the Greek word "ek" and it means "out of" or "from" which means there are in reality Abraham's seed that intermingled with non-Hebrew Gentile seed - like Samaritans - and they are still Abraham's seed and God calls them "out of" these peoples. The reference to "kings" and "priests" takes us to the First Covenant where God identifies the children of Israel as such. They are also His "Bride" and "Church" and His "saints."

But since the destruction of the Jewish Temple by Rome and the subsequent scattering of Jews to Gentile lands Gentiles have stolen everything God gave to Israel through covenant and prophecy and made their own. That's called inheritance theft.

@jeremiah1five

9 And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;
10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth. Rev. 5:8–10.

9 After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;

More jewish fables and racial pride, those are the gentiles Acts 15:14-17

14 Simeon hath declared how God at the first did visit the Gentiles, to take out of them a people for his name.

15 And to this agree the words of the prophets; as it is written,

16 After this I will return, and will build again the tabernacle of David, which is fallen down; and I will build again the ruins thereof, and I will set it up:

17 That the residue of men might seek after the Lord, and all the Gentiles, upon whom my name is called, saith the Lord, who doeth all these things.

The word "of" in Rev. 7:9 is the Greek word "ek" and it means "out of" or "from" which means there are in reality Abraham's seed that intermingled with non-Hebrew Gentile seed - like Samaritans - and they are still Abraham's seed and God calls them "out of" these peoples. The reference to "kings" and "priests" takes us to the First Covenant where God identifies the children of Israel as such. They are also His "Bride" and "Church" and His "saints."
"Out of" or "from" the spiritual seed. . . . . . Christ the second born seed (born again doctrine) .Abel the first in a line of second born .(born again)

And not many, dying fleshly, seeds . One seed Christ the Father of the many Christians, sons of God Again . Not the fleshy dying seed Abraham

God is not a Jewish man dying mankind as King of kings.

That was the goal of Satan using Peter in Mathew 16.He rebuked our invisible head (Christ) and forbid the Son of man Jesus from doing the will of the Father .

Peter's name meaning "little stone" could be interchanged with Abraham (meaning the father of all the nations of the world)

The do not even think about it doctrines

Mathew 3:9 And think not to say within yourselves, We have Abraham (Peter) to our father: for I say unto you, that God is able of these stones to raise up children unto Abraham.

Not semantics:

6 I have manifested thy name unto the men which thou gavest me out of the world: Jn 17:6.

8 For I have given unto them the words which thou gavest me; and they have received them, and have known surely that I came out from thee, and they have believed that thou didst send me. Jn 17:8.

But since the destruction of the Jewish Temple by Rome and the subsequent scattering of Jews to Gentile lands Gentiles have stolen everything God gave to Israel through covenant and prophecy and made their own. That's called inheritance theft.
You like to argue for the sake of arguing, huh?

@jeremiah1five

More jewish fables and racial pride, those are the gentiles Acts 15:14-17

14 Simeon hath declared how God at the first did visit the Gentiles, to take out of them a people for his name.

15 And to this agree the words of the prophets; as it is written,

16 After this I will return, and will build again the tabernacle of David, which is fallen down; and I will build again the ruins thereof, and I will set it up:

17 That the residue of men might seek after the Lord, and all the Gentiles, upon whom my name is called, saith the Lord, who doeth all these things.
What kind of Gentiles are being referred?

1. Circumcised Gentile proselytes.
2. Uncircumcised Gentile God-Fearers.
3. Jew-Gentile offspring from the Assyrian and Babylonian conquest and exile, including Samaritans, who as mixed heritage are still Abraham's seed no matter the dilution of their DNA.

There can only be one answer. It cannot be number 1 or 2. These are not Abraham's seed and all three salvation covenants God made are with Abraham and his seed, a people identified as children of Israel. Therefore, the answer is number 3.

If you're honest with God and His Word you will find there are no non-Hebrew Gentiles included in any of the three Hebrew covenants:

Abraham Covenant: Abram the Hebrew and his seed.
Mosaic Covenant: The children of Israel.
New Covenant: House of Israel and Judah (covering the northern and southern tribes equaling twelve tribes of Jacob.)

You like to argue for the sake of arguing, huh?
I argue for the truth of the Word of God.

You're a Reformer. Reformers USE John 17:6 to prove God calls out people from the world.
As a result of intermarriages, slavery, concubinage, rape, the twelve tribes of Israel did produce Jew-Gentile offspring which were in existence after the Assyrian and Babylonian conquests and exile. It happened again in the 1930s in Germany. In 1970 there was a mass emigration of Russian and African Jews of mixed heritage who under UN oversight returned to Israel. These were of mixed heritage.

Also, when Jesus sent His disciples out to Gentile lands with the good news of His advent as their Messiah the disciples went into Gentile lands where the majority of Jews living at that time lived with the message that Messiah had come and God has kept His Promise.
Also, many newborn Jewish Christians returned to their homes and synagogues and witnessed Messiah's arrival along with an outline of Peter's sermon and their experience with the Holy Spirit of Promise.
God made no covenant with non-Hebrew Gentiles so there was no redemption offered to them. God is a God of covenant and what He promised Abram the Hebrew was passed to Isaac and then Jacob and as Scripture records, also with Jacob's children. Anyone who is Abraham's seed are inheritors of the Promise of God.

What kind of Gentiles are being referred?

1. Circumcised Gentile proselytes.
2. Uncircumcised Gentile God-Fearers.
3. Jew-Gentile offspring from the Assyrian and Babylonian conquest and exile, including Samaritans, who as mixed heritage are still Abraham's seed no matter the dilution of their DNA.

There can only be one answer. It cannot be number 1 or 2. These are not Abraham's seed and all three salvation covenants God made are with Abraham and his seed, a people identified as children of Israel. Therefore, the answer is number 3.

If you're honest with God and His Word you will find there are no non-Hebrew Gentiles included in any of the three Hebrew covenants:

Abraham Covenant: Abram the Hebrew and his seed.
Mosaic Covenant: The children of Israel.
New Covenant: House of Israel and Judah (covering the northern and southern tribes equaling twelve tribes of Jacob.)
Gentile Gentiles,

The Gentiles fulfill the Promises made even to David Rom 15:8-12

8 Now I say that Jesus Christ was a minister of the circumcision for the truth of God, to confirm the promises made unto the fathers:

9 And that the Gentiles might glorify God for his mercy; as it is written, For this cause I will confess to thee among the Gentiles, and sing unto thy name.

10 And again he saith, Rejoice, ye Gentiles, with his people.

11 And again, Praise the Lord, all ye Gentiles; and laud him, all ye people.

12 And again, Esaias saith, There shall be a root of Jesse, and he that shall rise to reign over the Gentiles; in him shall the Gentiles trust.
Lk 1:32-33

32 He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:

33 And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.
This is the Mystery, Gentiles are Israel, the house of Jacob

You have been deceived into racial pride and jewish fables. These are spiritual matters not ethnic/physical

I argue for the truth of the Word of God.

You're a Reformer. Reformers USE John 17:6 to prove God calls out people from the world.
As a result of intermarriages, slavery, concubinage, rape, the twelve tribes of Israel did produce Jew-Gentile offspring which were in existence after the Assyrian and Babylonian conquests and exile. It happened again in the 1930s in Germany. In 1970 there was a mass emigration of Russian and African Jews of mixed heritage who under UN oversight returned to Israel. These were of mixed heritage.

Also, when Jesus sent His disciples out to Gentile lands with the good news of His advent as their Messiah the disciples went into Gentile lands where the majority of Jews living at that time lived with the message that Messiah had come and God has kept His Promise.
Also, many newborn Jewish Christians returned to their homes and synagogues and witnessed Messiah's arrival along with an outline of Peter's sermon and their experience with the Holy Spirit of Promise.
God made no covenant with non-Hebrew Gentiles so there was no redemption offered to them. God is a God of covenant and what He promised Abram the Hebrew was passed to Isaac and then Jacob and as Scripture records, also with Jacob's children. Anyone who is Abraham's seed are inheritors of the Promise of God.

You simply refuse to follow the instruction needed to rightly divide parables But rather seek after lying signs as wonders God is not a jeaih man as King of kings .he creates Kings Let ther be a king and it was God alone good.

The born again Jewish apostles were blind to the unseen spiritual truth. They refused to use the valuable tool for rightly dividing parable .Using the temporal dying things seen to give us the eternal invisible understanding (faith the power of God )

They forficate the spiritual understanding (not seen to the same faith " Let there be" they must be mixed or no gospel rest

2 Corinthians 4:18King James Version18 While we look not at the things which are seen (a outward Jew) , but at the things which are not seen:(a inward born agin Jew) for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

Remember without parables (the spiritual understanding Christ the invisible head spoke not .Right form the very beginning Let there by light and the presence of God was God alone good. God is Light. And not that he can only create it . On another occasion he said "let they be clay and he breathed into the breath of Spirit life

Matthew 13:34All these things spake Jesus unto the multitude in parables; and without a parable spake henot unto them:

Mark 4:11 And he said unto them, Unto you it is given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God: but unto them that are without, all these things are done in parables: (mysteries of faith )

He is a God who hides himself

1 Samuel 23:23 See therefore, and take knowledge of all the lurking places where he hideth himself, and come ye again to me with the certainty, and I will go with you: and it shall come to pass, if he be in the land, that I will search him out throughout all the thousands of Judah.

Job 23:9 On the left hand, where he doth work, but I cannot behold him: he hideth himself on the right hand, that I cannot see him:

Job 34:29 When he giveth quietness, who then can make trouble? and when he hideth his face, who then can behold him? whether it be done against a nation, or against a man only:

Parables clearly teach us how to walk by faith (the unseen eternal things of God

A series of parables hiding the unseen understanding. one right after another not understanding anything as spiritual (not seen) they wondered and marveled in unbelief.

On one occasion the racist Jew must of thought Jesus the Son of man went off his rocker and they took a vote. . Who is the greatest Alfa Dog . Jesus two feet in front of them .

The last parable they again were trust what eyes see the temporal. They thought Jesus tricked them his face or will was assumed in going to the Jews in Jerusalem and they went to the gentile . One of the Apotles demanded God bring down fire and consume them (the out of sight out of mind) no faith as it is written (sola scriptura) foundation of paganism( Gentile) They Cant se past the tip of there nose when it comes to the invisible eternal things of our Holy Father .

Luke 9:43-55 And they were all amazed at the mighty power of God. But while they wondered every one at all things which Jesus did, he said unto his disciples, Let these sayings sink down into your ears: for the Son of man shall be delivered into the hands of men. But they understood not this saying, and it was hid from them, that they perceived it not: and they feared to ask him of that saying. Then there arose a reasoning among them, which of them should be greatest. And Jesus, perceiving the thought of their heart, took a child, and set him by him,And said unto them, Whosoever shall receive this child in my name receiveth me: and whosoever shall receive me receiveth him that sent me: for he that is least among you all, the same shall be great. And John answered and said, Master, we saw one casting out devils in thy name; and we forbad him, because he followeth not with us. And Jesus said unto him, Forbid him not: for he that is not against us is for us. And it came to pass, when the time was come that he should be received up, he stedfastly set his face to go to Jerusalem,And sent messengers before his face: and they went, and entered into a village of the Samaritans, to make ready for him. And they did not receive him, because his face was as though he would go to Jerusalem. And when his disciples James and John saw this, they said, Lord, wilt thou that we command fire ❤️‍🔥 to come down from heaven, and consume them, even as Elias did?But he turned, and rebuked them, and said, Ye know not what manner of spirit ye are of.

The spirit (not seen)of this temporal world .Out of sight out of mind .As in . . Who cares what the spiritual understanding is,? have false pride in ones own dying flesh

Gentile Gentiles,

8 Now I say that Jesus Christ was a minister of the circumcision for the truth of God, to confirm the promises made unto the fathers:

9 And that the Gentiles might glorify God for his mercy; as it is written, For this cause I will confess to thee among the Gentiles, and sing unto thy name.

12 And again, Esaias saith, There shall be a root of Jesse, and he that shall rise to reign over the Gentiles; in him shall the Gentiles trust.

32 He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:

33 And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.

You have been deceived into racial pride and jewish fables. These are spiritual matters not ethnic/physical
The Jews considered Samaritans as Gentile. They refused to recognize they were still Abraham's seed and it carried over into the time Jesus walked the Holy Land.

The only people that can be identified as "Gentile" are half-Jew/half-Gentile offspring. They were still Abraham's seed and heirs according to the promise.

They cannot be non-Hebrew Gentiles for at least two major reasons which you conveniently ignore.

1. The Holy Spirit of Promise was promised to the children of Israel in covenant with God. And since God made no covenant with non-Hebrew Gentiles and the Holy Spirit of Promise was NOT promised to non-Hebrew Gentiles, then this leaves non-Hebrew Gentiles outside the grace of God.

2. God's salvation covenant beginning with Abraham and Moses are covenants between God and the Hebrew offspring of Abraham.

God made no covenant with non-Hebrew Gentiles. None. And it would be a breaking of Scripture to believe such lies. There are no non-Hebrew Gentiles in any of the three Hebrew covenants. None.

The Jews considered Samaritans as Gentile. They refused to recognize they were still Abraham's seed and it carried over into the time Jesus walked the Holy Land.

The only people that can be identified as "Gentile" are half-Jew/half-Gentile offspring. They were still Abraham's seed and heirs according to the promise.

They cannot be non-Hebrew Gentiles for at least two major reasons which you conveniently ignore.

1. The Holy Spirit of Promise was promised to the children of Israel in covenant with God. And since God made no covenant with non-Hebrew Gentiles and the Holy Spirit of Promise was NOT promised to non-Hebrew Gentiles, then this leaves non-Hebrew Gentiles outside the grace of God.

2. God's salvation covenant beginning with Abraham and Moses are covenants between God and the Hebrew offspring of Abraham.

God made no covenant with non-Hebrew Gentiles. None. And it would be a breaking of Scripture to believe such lies. There are no non-Hebrew Gentiles in any of the three Hebrew covenants. None.

Scripture cannot be broken.

Here is the Abraham covenant as written by Moses:

7 And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee. Gen. 17:7.

As you can see there are no non-Hebrew Gentiles in this covenant.
Any interpretation of New Covenant writings that contradicts this truth is to be rejected.
There are no non-Hebrew Gentiles in the original Abraham covenant.
None.

Jewish temples made with the hands of dying mankind as a will of man ,not a will of God .

Believers have always been the temple by which our Holy Father sends out his prophets as apostle's with the gospel .

The abomination of desolation. . dying mankind siting in the place of Christ faith or labor of love.

The foundation of paganism out of sight out of mind .Like who believe in a invisible God? Faithless Jew jealous of all the surrounding pagan nations....... Give us a King like all the pagan nation. God gave them over to do that which they should not of (abomination of desolation

Removing' the power of the Holy Spirit .

The time of reformation(Hebrew 9) had come the shadows disappeared over two thousand years ago. some are waiting to rebuild what God destroyed

The temple made with dying hands was not made desolate in 70 AD as if there was a sign to seek after .No signs was given to sek fater .we have prohecy sealed till the end

When our God of his word (what he says coms to pass )the abomination of desolate is made desolate , not will be in the future

Mathew 23: 38 Behold, your house is left unto you desolate.For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.

Scripture cannot be broken.

Here is the Abraham covenant as written by Moses:

7 And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee. Gen. 17:7.

As you can see there are no non-Hebrew Gentiles in this covenant.
Any interpretation of New Covenant writings that contradicts this truth is to be rejected.
There are no non-Hebrew Gentiles in the original Abraham covenant.
None.

Back