• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.
  • Welcome Visitors! Join us and be blessed while fellowshipping and celebrating our Glorious Salvation In Christ Jesus.

The Blood of the Covenant

So it isn't only Israel and not all Israel but only a remnant, just like it is a remnant of non-Jews.
Not according to Saul:

26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:
27 For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins. Rom. 11:26–27.

This prophecy quoted by Saul was fulfilled at the cross.

19 So shall they fear the name of the LORD from the west,
And his glory from the rising of the sun.
When the enemy shall come in like a flood,
The Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him.
20 And the Redeemer shall come to Zion,
And unto them that turn from transgression in Jacob, saith the LORD.
21 As for me, this is my covenant with them, saith the LORD;
My spirit that is upon thee,
And my words which I have put in thy mouth,
Shall not depart out of thy mouth,
Nor out of the mouth of thy seed,
Nor out of the mouth of thy seed’s seed, saith the LORD,
From henceforth and for ever.
Isaiah 59:19–21.
No matter how many times you repeat that it will still never be true. Stop breaking Scripture. It is people who have the same mindset as you who are attempting to steal what God has given to all He place in Christ, and for whom Christ shed His blood. But you can't do it.

Prophet does not only mean foretelling but also forthtelling which is how it is used in the church now. There is no office of Prophet as we see in the OT. Today they speak (or are supposed to)the word of God in exposition, exhortation etc. A pastor would do that, teachers would do that, evangelists would do that. So you have made a false implication as to what I was saying, and ignored what I did say.
The Five-Fold Ministry is represented in the body of Christ as the hand of God. Take away the thumb and forefinger and the hand is useless. You take away the apostle and forefinger and in doing that this body part in the body of Christ is useless. Try grasping a stone or a stick with only three fingers. It doesn't work.
I didn't deny the life of Christ in His people. You simply said that I did. All I said was there was no OFFICE OF PROPHET since the closing of the NT. I said tongues were not active in the church today, and if the epistles (Cor, the one exception) are any example, were fading or gone even in the latter days of the NT. They were serving a two fold purpose that was necessary as the church was birthed and in its infancy, and that purpose has been served. Are you getting desperate that you have to accuse me of all those things you accuse me of, that you stoop that low?
When you say as you did there are no apostles and prophets in the body of Christ you are denying the life of Christ in His people. Now, you want to try to walk it back. Everything, every spiritual gift given from the Feast of Harvest when the Holy Spirit of Promise was given to Israel and as a result to begin and plant the Church of God continues to this day. Those that say there are no apostles ["sent"] or prophets deny the life of Christ in His people and this you have done. In response #195 you said:

"There is no office of prophet in the church since the closing of the NT."

Christ is the Prophet in the Church when the Church was birthed and even to today. By denying the prophet you deny the life of Christ in His people.
Did God tell you to say that?

I never denied the life of Christ in His people in anything I said, and I certainly know that He does, and have said so often. And God knows this, for I did not give myself to Christ. I never could and never would. God gave me to Christ and Jesus knew my name and everything about me when He hung on that cross, and died for me anyway. I know this because His word says so. And I know that I am His adopted daughter because I believe Jesus is who He says He is and did what He said He did, and will do what He says He will do. That is where my faith rests. In Him. Nowhere else and in nothing else.
QUOTE ARIAL: "There is no office of prophet in the church since the closing of the NT."

You deny the life of Christ in His people.
The only reason I suspect you think MacArthur is an antichrist is because he too thinks believing Gentiles are in a covenant with God just as believing Jews are. I disagree with his eschatology---much of which you do believe----but he knows who Jesus is and what He did. Can you not see the warp in your thinking? It is very very dark.
No, it's because in his study bible commentary he, too, denies the apostle and prophet and thus denies the Life of Christ in His people. Same as you. Ref. #195.

Not according to Saul:

26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:
27 For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins. Rom. 11:26–27.

This prophecy quoted by Saul was fulfilled at the cross.

19 So shall they fear the name of the LORD from the west,
And his glory from the rising of the sun.
When the enemy shall come in like a flood,
The Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him.
Isaiah 59:19–21.

The Five-Fold Ministry is represented in the body of Christ as the hand of God. Take away the thumb and forefinger and the hand is useless. You take away the apostle and forefinger and in doing that this body part in the body of Christ is useless. Try grasping a stone or a stick with only three fingers. It doesn't work.

When you say as you did there are no apostles and prophets in the body of Christ you are denying the life of Christ in His people. Now, you want to try to walk it back. Everything, every spiritual gift given from the Feast of Harvest when the Holy Spirit of Promise was given to Israel and as a result to begin and plant the Church of God continues to this day. Those that say there are no apostles ["sent"] or prophets deny the life of Christ in His people and this you have done. In response #195 you said:

"There is no office of prophet in the church since the closing of the NT."

Christ is the Prophet in the Church when the Church was birthed and even to today. By denying the prophet you deny the life of Christ in His people.

QUOTE ARIAL: "There is no office of prophet in the church since the closing of the NT."

You deny the life of Christ in His people.

No, it's because in his study bible commentary he, too, denies the apostle and prophet and thus denies the Life of Christ in His people. Same as you. Ref. #195.
Romans 11:26-27 is the gentile world Jn 3:16-17 He came to save.

Romans 11:26-27 is the gentile world Jn 3:16-17 He came to save.
If that's what you believe it says, then Saul contradicts Scripture which Jesus said cannot be broken.
Or it's your interpretation that is in error.
Again. any interpretation of New Covenant writings (Matthew to Revelation) that contradicts what is written in the Hebrew Scripture of Law, Psalms, and Prophets is to be rejected as false understanding and false doctrine if held up as teaching.
Personally, since Saul would never contradict his Lord it has to be your interpretation that is in error.

If that's what you believe it says, then Saul contradicts Scripture which Jesus said cannot be broken.
Or it's your interpretation that is in error.
Again. any interpretation of New Covenant writings (Matthew to Revelation) that contradicts what is written in the Hebrew Scripture of Law, Psalms, and Prophets is to be rejected as false understanding and false doctrine if held up as teaching.
Personally, since Saul would never contradict his Lord it has to be your interpretation that is in error.
Romans 11:26-27 is the gentile world Jn 3:16-17 He came to save. Thats the Mystery !

Romans 11:26-27 is the gentile world Jn 3:16-17 He came to save. Thats the Mystery !
There is no mystery.
Christ died for the children of Israel who are in salvation covenant with God.
Everything promised and prophesied in the bible is to and for Israel.
Non-Hebrew Gentiles got nothing coming to them of God.
The Lord has His people, and they are Seth and his family line all the way to Abraham.
The LORD has His people, and they are Abraham's seed.

6 For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth.
Deut. 7:5–6.

There it is there.

There is no mystery.
Christ died for the children of Israel who are in salvation covenant with God.
Everything promised and prophesied in the bible is to and for Israel.
Non-Hebrew Gentiles got nothing coming to them of God.
The Lord has His people, and they are Seth and his family line all the way to Abraham.
The LORD has His people, and they are Abraham's seed.

6 For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth.
Deut. 7:5–6.

There it is there.

16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

According to verses 16-17 who did God so love ? and vs 17 who was Christ sent to save ?

16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

According to verses 16-17 who did God so love ? and vs 17 who was Christ sent to save ?
Your interpretation contradicts God's Word.
Your interpretation breaks Scripture.
Your interpretation is seriously in error.

There is nothing in the bible where God has covenant with non-Hebrew Gentiles.
But the whole bible records God dealing with one people beginning with Abram the Hebrew and with his son, Isaac, and Isaac's son, Jacob, and after God delivered Jacob's descendants the children of Israel to the tune of nearly 4 million Jews delivered from Egypt God made covenant with Abraham's seed and commanded animal sacrifices that would atone yearly for the sins of the children of Israel. Later, when Messiah and King Jesus came Jesus fulfilled the Law and died for the sins of the children of Israel in obedience to the Law of Moses which was the Law of God and His Christ.

The whole bible records God dealing with ONE PEOPLE: The Hebrews.

They hold all the covenants and the promises and the Temple and the altar and the sacrifices for their sins.

And Jesus Christ fulfilled it all in order to save His covenant people: the children of Israel.

4 Who are Israelites;
to whom pertaineth
the adoption,
and the glory,
and the covenants,
and the giving of the law,
and the service of God,
and the promises;
5 Whose are the fathers,
and of whom
as concerning the flesh
Christ came,
who is over all, God blessed for ever. Amen.
Rom. 9:4–5.

To God be the glory for His unspeakable gift: The salvation of the Jews.

Jesus said it best: Salvation is of the Jews.

Non-Hebrew Gentiles got nuthin' coming of God.

Nada. Zip, Zero, Zilch. It all belongs to Israel.

Everything. All the glory, the adoption, the giving of the Law, the covenants, the promises, and the service to God.

And what do Gentiles have?

Only hellfire.

But the whole bible records God dealing with one people beginning with Abram the Hebrew and with his son, Isaac, and Isaac's son, Jacob, and after God delivered Jacob's descendants the children of Israel to the tune of nearly 4 million Jews delivered from Egypt God made covenant with Abraham's seed and commanded animal sacrifices that would atone yearly for the sins of the children of Israel. Later, when Messiah and King Jesus came Jesus fulfilled the Law and died for the sins of the children of Israel in obedience to the Law of Moses which was the Law of God and His Christ.

The whole bible records God dealing with ONE PEOPLE: The Hebrews

LOL. . .Non-Hebrew gentiles (of the same family or clan,) against the flesh and blood of Hebrew gentiles ("of the same family or clan,) family of God . . .not seen .??

Flesh and blood against flesh and blood .Where does the invisible head our husband Christ come in?

Genesis 32:28 And he said, Thy name shall be called no more Jacob (deceiver) , but Israel: for as a prince hast thou power with God and with men, and hast prevailed.

Note. . . Red. . . power of Christ's labor of love or called work of His mighty faith ."the let there be"

Note. . . . Green . . and it was new life.

Note . . . . Purple unredeemed mankind

The true Israel / Christian having power from the unseen head , not earthly fleshly , dying flesh and blood. (Jacob)

Don't forget not all Israel is born again Israel. but according to the new name promised in Isaiah by our invisible head Christ. He named his Bride in Acts, (Christian) Not all that say they are, are Christians . (residents of the heavenly city not seen ) are, some remain outward (Jacob the deceiver the unredeemed ) .

Christian a more befitting name to name the bride of al nations. God is not a racist. .

A outward Jew does not get to re- define what a Jew or who Israel is. That seems like the wile of the evil father of lies.o .Deceiving mankind as a oral traditons of dying mankind that Eternal God is a Jewish man as King of kings. Lucifer the legion failed

Romans 2:27-29 King James Version27 And shall not uncircumcision which is by nature, if it fulfil the law, judge thee, who by the letter and circumcision dost transgress the law? For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh: But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; (death) whose praise is not of men, but of God.

God the Potter is not a racist, he uses the same reddish clay of the field and breathes in spirit life . Some glory in the glaze covering

Isaiah 62King James VersionFor Zion's sake will I not hold my peace, and for Jerusalem's sake I will not rest, until the righteousness thereof go forth as brightness, and the salvation thereof as a lamp that burneth.And the Gentiles shall see thy righteousness, and all kings thy glory: and thou shalt be called by a new name, which the mouth of the Lord shall name. Thou shalt also be a crown of glory in the hand of the Lord, and a royal diadem in the hand of thy God.hou shalt no more be termed Forsaken; neither shall thy land any more be termed Desolate: but thou shalt be called Hephzibah, and thy land Beulah: for the Lord delighteth in thee, and thy land shall be married.
For as a young man marrieth a virgin, so shall thy sons marry thee: and as the bridegroom rejoiceth over the bride, so shall thy God rejoice over thee.

Beautiful gospel parable, Amen?

Christian(demonym) literally meaning "resident of the heavenly city .named after her founder and Husband Christ

Emanuel lovingly works yoked with his bride as two walking in a agreement of one .to both (the gospel key) .hear the powerful living words and empowered dying mankind to perform it to His loving good pleasure.

Jesus the Son of man who said his dying flesh profits for nothing, zero .He did the will of the father with delight. . . unlike racist Jonah who wanted to die knowing God is a God of mercy .

God is not served by the dying sinful hands of mankind .Yoked with His labor of love our burdens can be lighter with a living faith a future hope beyond the grave

Philippians 2:13 For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure. Do all things without murmurings and disputings:

One blood by which he made all of mankind . God is not a racist. He loves a rainbow of color

Look to the foundation of the doctrine's of Christ the invisible head. Those that fall . Not inspired from earthly Jerusalem, Rome,, Salt lake City or Brooklyn, New York

The bible is not writen by dying mankind under a curse but rather the finger of God. he wrote the tablets he hewn out on both sides .No room for the oral traditons and fables of the Rabbis.

God is not Jewish man as King of kings. the veil representing circummsion was rent .No wizard of Oz was sting in the abomination of desolation .(holy of what some call Holy . . temples made with the dying hands as a will of mankind .

Wrong kind of religion .Not the one kind he puts his good seal of approval .

Your interpretation contradicts God's Word.
Your interpretation breaks Scripture.
Your interpretation is seriously in error.

The whole bible records God dealing with ONE PEOPLE: The Hebrews.

They hold all the covenants and the promises and the Temple and the altar and the sacrifices for their sins.

And Jesus Christ fulfilled it all in order to save His covenant people: the children of Israel.

4 Who are Israelites;
to whom pertaineth
the adoption,
and the glory,
and the covenants,
and the giving of the law,
and the service of God,
and the promises;
5 Whose are the fathers,
and of whom
as concerning the flesh
Christ came,
who is over all, God blessed for ever. Amen.
Rom. 9:4–5.

To God be the glory for His unspeakable gift: The salvation of the Jews.

Jesus said it best: Salvation is of the Jews.

Non-Hebrew Gentiles got nuthin' coming of God.

Nada. Zip, Zero, Zilch. It all belongs to Israel.

Everything. All the glory, the adoption, the giving of the Law, the covenants, the promises, and the service to God.

And what do Gentiles have?

Only hellfire.

Sounds like some are stuck in the "outward Jewish" world

1 John 2:16 For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.

The two building block of false pride. the cause of the fall, every one, false pride comes first .

The demonstration. .. . . . . . .Mathew 16:7 Jesus said unto him, It is written again, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God. Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them; And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me. Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

Learn to read. your verse is talking about ISRAEL, not Gentiles.
Saul is quoting an Old Testament passage, and, in that passage, Isaiah is also talking about ISRAEL.

Isaiah 59:20–21.

There is no way in any universe, Bizarro or otherwise, is Isaiah addressing non-Hebrew Gentiles.
Isaiah is talking about the eternal and everlasting covenant God made with Abraham and his seed, a people identified as the children of Israel.

1. Israel's Redeemer shall come to Zion (Israel.)
2. Israel shall turn from their transgression.
3. The LORD declares it.
4. The LORD declares His covenant with Jacob/Israel.
5. The Holy Spirit of Promise (promised to Israel) will be upon Israel.
6. The LORD will put His words in their mouths.
7. His words shall NEVER depart from their mouths.
8. His words shall NEVER depart out of Jacob's seed's mouths.
9. His words shall NEVER depart out of Jacob's seed's seeds' mouths (meaning the covenant and everything in covenant is perpetual and will never end.)
10. Thus says the LORD.

There are no non-Hebrew Gentiles in Isaiah's prophecy nor is Saul contradicting Isaiah in quoting him.
Scripture here has not been broken. The prophecy is all about Jacob's seed and these people are identified as Hebrew - NOT Gentile.

Learn to read. your verse is talking about ISRAEL, not Gentiles.
Saul is quoting an Old Testament passage, and, in that passage, Isaiah is also talking about ISRAEL.

Isaiah 59:20–21.

There is no way in any universe, Bizarro or otherwise, is Isaiah addressing non-Hebrew Gentiles.
Isaiah is talking about the eternal and everlasting covenant God made with Abraham and his seed, a people identified as the children of Israel.

1. Israel's Redeemer shall come to Zion (Israel.)
2. Israel shall turn from their transgression.
3. The LORD declares it.
4. The LORD declares His covenant with Jacob/Israel.
5. The Holy Spirit of Promise (promised to Israel) will be upon Israel.
6. The LORD will put His words in their mouths.
7. His words shall NEVER depart from their mouths.
8. His words shall NEVER depart out of Jacob's seed's mouths.
9. His words shall NEVER depart out of Jacob's seed's seeds' mouths (meaning the covenant and everything in covenant is perpetual and will never end.)
10. Thus says the LORD.

There are no non-Hebrew Gentiles in Isaiah's prophecy nor is Saul contradicting Isaiah in quoting him.
Scripture here has not been broken. The prophecy is all about Jacob's seed and these people are identified as Hebrew - NOT Gentile.
Matt 21:33-43

33 Hear another parable: There was a certain householder, which planted a vineyard, and hedged it round about, and digged a winepress in it, and built a tower, and let it out to husbandmen, and went into a far country:

34 And when the time of the fruit drew near, he sent his servants to the husbandmen, that they might receive the fruits of it.

35 And the husbandmen took his servants, and beat one, and killed another, and stoned another.

36 Again, he sent other servants more than the first: and they did unto them likewise.

37 But last of all he sent unto them his son, saying, They will reverence my son.

38 But when the husbandmen saw the son, they said among themselves, This is the heir; come, let us kill him, and let us seize on his inheritance.

39 And they caught him, and cast him out of the vineyard, and slew him.

40 When the lord therefore of the vineyard cometh, what will he do unto those husbandmen?

41 They say unto him, He will miserably destroy those wicked men, and will let out his vineyard unto other husbandmen, which shall render him the fruits in their seasons.

42 Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes?

43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

National ethnic israel has lost its Covenant National distinction with God, jews now are saved as part of the Gentile nations, as God is calling the gentiles some ethnic jews are being called. Israel now is like any other Gentile Nation with God, no different from Africa, China, Germany etc

Matt 21:33-43
That kinda doesn't make sense if you take it that the "nation" are Gentiles because it doesn't say that.

How does it work that the same people (priests, Pharisees, Sadducees, scribes), the religious order that sought the death of Jesus later repented and was redeemed? Acts 6:7 says a "great company of priests were obedient to the faith" and a "great company" would be the majority of seventy in the Sanhedrin. Something like 60 out of seventy would be considered a "great company." Not to mention that three thousand Jews became born-again and given the Holy Spirit of Promise promised to Israel on Pentecost. As the days went on into weeks and into months thousands and thousands of Jews were born-again and saved, and this continued for at least four decades the salvation that was of the Jews was being fulfilled. So, by being born-again a new "nation" was coming into existence. They are called spiritual Israel.
National ethnic israel has lost its Covenant National distinction with God, jews now are saved as part of the Gentile nations, as God is calling the gentiles some ethnic jews are being called. Israel now is like any other Gentile Nation with God, no different from Africa, China, Germany etc
You don't know biology nor the Word of God. Tell me why Revelation is so full of Hebrew and Jewish history and culture and religion dealing with Temples and 144,000 each from the twelve tribes. The whole of Revelation has Israel at center of this prophecy. There are no Gentiles in John's prophecy except as enemies of God's people.
Your interpretation of the Hebrew Scripture - and Revelation is Hebrew Scripture - is so very Gentile-biased garbage. You missed the part where God said His covenant with Abraham was EVERLASTING. And the same can be said of the Mosaic Covenant, especially where the sabbath is concerned. I just can't picture Gentiles observing the Jewish Sabbath. They were never under the Law and if never under the Law then never under any other covenant God made with the children and House of Israel.

That kinda doesn't make sense if you take it that the "nation" are Gentiles because it doesn't say that.

How does it work that the same people (priests, Pharisees, Sadducees, scribes), the religious order that sought the death of Jesus later repented and was redeemed? Acts 6:7 says a "great company of priests were obedient to the faith" and a "great company" would be the majority of seventy in the Sanhedrin. Something like 60 out of seventy would be considered a "great company." Not to mention that three thousand Jews became born-again and given the Holy Spirit of Promise promised to Israel on Pentecost. As the days went on into weeks and into months thousands and thousands of Jews were born-again and saved, and this continued for at least four decades the salvation that was of the Jews was being fulfilled. So, by being born-again a new "nation" was coming into existence. They are called spiritual Israel.

You don't know biology nor the Word of God. Tell me why Revelation is so full of Hebrew and Jewish history and culture and religion dealing with Temples and 144,000 each from the twelve tribes. The whole of Revelation has Israel at center of this prophecy. There are no Gentiles in John's prophecy except as enemies of God's people.
Your interpretation of the Hebrew Scripture - and Revelation is Hebrew Scripture - is so very Gentile-biased garbage. You missed the part where God said His covenant with Abraham was EVERLASTING. And the same can be said of the Mosaic Covenant, especially where the sabbath is concerned. I just can't picture Gentiles observing the Jewish Sabbath. They were never under the Law and if never under the Law then never under any other covenant God made with the children and House of Israel.
The Special National Covenant distinction Israel had is gone, it was taken away, and its been established with Abrahams Spiritual Seed throughout the nations, Gentiles Gal 3:8

8 And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed.

9 So then they which be of faith are blessed with faithful Abraham.

Peter connects this promise God preached to Abraham as the Covenant Acts 3:25

25 Ye are the children of the prophets, and of the covenant which God made with our fathers, saying unto Abraham, And in thy seed shall all the kindreds of the earth be blessed.

The Special National Covenant distinction Israel had is gone, it was taken away, and its been established with Abrahams Spiritual Seed throughout the nations, Gentiles Gal 3:8
Abraham's spiritual seed IS Israel beginning the day Christ began building His Church and populating natural Olive tree Israel with born again spiritual Olive tree Israel. Three thousand Jews became spiritual Israel the moment they were born-again by THEIR Holy Spirit of Promise who was PROMISED TO ISRAEL. There are no non-Hebrew Gentiles born from Hebrew parents. That nation of Israel exists today being represented by the tribe of Judah which occupies Israel today. They are the remnant that fulfilled Isaiah's prophecy that returned to the Holy Land when Cyrus gave them permission to leave Babylon and return to their empty, destroyed homes.
8 And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed.
In Israel, all twelve tribes were represented. When Saul wrote these words, he was referring to half-Jew/Gentile offspring that were the offspring of the ten northern tribes that were taken in exile back to Assyria. These later after Assyria was destroyed by Babylon assimilated into Judah and Benjamin in Babylon. But there were those who remained in the northern kingdom territory that intermarried and had mixed heritage offspring that became known as Samaritans.

25 Ye are the children of the prophets, and of the covenant which God made with our fathers, saying unto Abraham, And in thy seed shall all the kindreds of the earth be blessed.

Peter was addressing Jewish Christians. He was apostle to the Jews along with James and John, thus, their letters were written to Jewish Christians. James' letter is addressed to the "twelve tribes scattered" in his letter. There are no non-Hebrew Gentiles in ANY of the three Hebrew covenants.

Abraham's spiritual seed IS Israel beginning the day Christ began building His Church and populating natural Olive tree Israel with born again spiritual Olive tree Israel. Three thousand Jews became spiritual Israel the moment they were born-again by THEIR Holy Spirit of Promise who was PROMISED TO ISRAEL. There are no non-Hebrew Gentiles born from Hebrew parents. That nation of Israel exists today being represented by the tribe of Judah which occupies Israel today. They are the remnant that fulfilled Isaiah's prophecy that returned to the Holy Land when Cyrus gave them permission to leave Babylon and return to their empty, destroyed homes.

In Israel, all twelve tribes were represented. When Saul wrote these words, he was referring to half-Jew/Gentile offspring that were the offspring of the ten northern tribes that were taken in exile back to Assyria. These later after Assyria was destroyed by Babylon assimilated into Judah and Benjamin in Babylon. But there were those who remained in the northern kingdom territory that intermarried and had mixed heritage offspring that became known as Samaritans.

Peter was addressing Jewish Christians. He was apostle to the Jews along with James and John, thus, their letters were written to Jewish Christians. James' letter is addressed to the "twelve tribes scattered" in his letter. There are no non-Hebrew Gentiles in ANY of the three Hebrew covenants.

What are you talking about?
Non-Hebrew Gentiles do not come from the seed of Abraham. Known as Abram thew Hebrew God made covenant with him and extended it to Abraham's seed. The offspring of Abram the Hebrew and Sarah the Hebrew were a Hebrew Isaac. Isaac's offspring with his wives bore Jacob whom God had covenant with him and the family covenant between God and the Hebrew people was extended to Jacob's twelve sons and their wives making a people of Hebrew lineage and Hebrew in nature. Non-Hebrew Gentiles do not come from two Hebrew parents and being the fulfillment of the Abrahamic covenant and the Mosaic covenant, the New covenant was made between God and the House of Israel and the House of Judah and no non-Hebrew Gentiles come from Hebrew parents. Adding to the bible falls short as the covenants are between God and the Hebrew people - NOT with non-Hebrew Gentiles.

What are you talking about?
Non-Hebrew Gentiles do not come from the seed of Abraham. Known as Abram thew Hebrew God made covenant with him and extended it to Abraham's seed. The offspring of Abram the Hebrew and Sarah the Hebrew were a Hebrew Isaac. Isaac's offspring with his wives bore Jacob whom God had covenant with him and the family covenant between God and the Hebrew people was extended to Jacob's twelve sons and their wives making a people of Hebrew lineage and Hebrew in nature. Non-Hebrew Gentiles do not come from two Hebrew parents and being the fulfillment of the Abrahamic covenant and the Mosaic covenant, the New covenant was made between God and the House of Israel and the House of Judah and no non-Hebrew Gentiles come from Hebrew parents. Adding to the bible falls short as the covenants are between God and the Hebrew people - NOT with non-Hebrew Gentiles.

On the day of Pentecost natural Olive tree Israel became spiritual Olive tree Israel when three thousand Jews were born-again by their Holy Spirit of Promise as promised by God in Jeremiah 31:31-34.
And who are the heathen? Most likely Jew-Gentile offspring who live in Gentile lands and as Gentiles being separated from their Mosaic Covenant.

Yes, "and in THY SEED shall all the kindreds of the earth be blessed."

"THY SEED" means Hebrews.

The problem you have is to break Scripture and interpret Saul's words that violate the Word of God in which ALL THREE HEBREW COVENANTS - (Abraham, Mosaic, and New) - are between God and Abraham's seed, a people known as the Jews (Hebrews.) You cannot show me if Genesis 17 when the covenant with Abraham was made any Gentiles included in this covenant. You all go to Saul and force his words to break Scripture and conform to your false interpretation. And that's where you fail. You cannot show me in Genesis 17 the Abraham covenant including non-Hebrew Gentiles. Instead, you make Saul's words to break Scripture and use his words unrighteously divided to include "heathens" and other "non-Hebrew Gentiles." to support your error.

But you cannot show me in Genesis 17 when the covenant was made God including non-Hebrew Gentiles in the Abrahamic covenant. None of you can.
I've been waiting months, and NO ONE can show me non-Hebrew Gentiles in the Abrahamic Covenant.
NO ONE.
Instead you and others lie and use Saul's words unrighteously divided to break Scripture to support your lies.

On the day of Pentecost natural Olive tree Israel became spiritual Olive tree Israel when three thousand Jews were born-again by their Holy Spirit of Promise as promised by God in Jeremiah 31:31-34.

And who are the heathen? Most likely Jew-Gentile offspring who live in Gentile lands and as Gentiles being separated from their Mosaic Covenant.

Yes, "and in THY SEED shall all the kindreds of the earth be blessed."

"THY SEED" means Hebrews.

The problem you have is to break Scripture and interpret Saul's words that violate the Word of God in which ALL THREE HEBREW COVENANTS - (Abraham, Mosaic, and New) - are between God and Abraham's seed, a people known as the Jews (Hebrews.) You cannot show me if Genesis 17 when the covenant with Abraham was made any Gentiles included in this covenant. You all go to Saul and force his words to break Scripture and conform to your false interpretation. And that's where you fail. You cannot show me in Genesis 17 the Abraham covenant including non-Hebrew Gentiles. Instead, you make Saul's words to break Scripture and use his words unrighteously divided to include "heathens" and other "non-Hebrew Gentiles." to support your error.

But you cannot show me in Genesis 17 when the covenant was made God including non-Hebrew Gentiles in the Abrahamic covenant. None of you can.
I've been waiting months, and NO ONE can show me non-Hebrew Gentiles in the Abrahamic Covenant.
NO ONE.
Instead you and others lie and use Saul's words unrighteously divided to break Scripture to support your lies.

Back