• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.
  • Welcome Visitors! Join us and be blessed while fellowshipping and celebrating our Glorious Salvation In Christ Jesus.

The Blood of the Covenant

Yours is not Orthodox Christianity. . .
Mine is Biblical Christianity.
That's the only kind there is in existence.
If a person's Christianity is not biblical, then it is not Christianity.

Mine is Biblical Christianity.
That's the only kind there is in existence.
If a person's Christianity is not biblical, then it is not Christianity.
Paul disagrees with you in his letter to the Greeks (Gentiles) in Corinth (1 Co 11:23-27) who are in the New Covenant.

Yours is neither Biblical nor orthodox Christianity.

Last edited:
And God's people are the Hebrew people also known as the Jews.
The whole of the bible records God's dealing with the Hebrew people. If you can't see that then you're lost.
What kind of Jew? Remember not all Israel is born again Israel the bride

Romans 2:28-29King James Version28 For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh: But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

Some of the outward Jews tried to pass as Christians .The new name the Father re-named the bride in Isaiah 62

Revelation 2:9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Revelation 3:9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Back