• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.
  • Welcome Visitors! Join us and be blessed while fellowshipping and celebrating our Glorious Salvation In Christ Jesus.

The Blood of the Covenant

These Gentiles are half-Jew and half-Gentile. Like Samaritans. They are still Abraham's seed. No matter the DNA dilution, the Lord knows them that are His and as long as they have at least one Hebrew parent in their ancestry they are still Abraham's seed.
They're Gentiles, people of all ethnicities.

These Gentiles are half-Jew and half-Gentile. Like Samaritans. They are still Abraham's seed. No matter the DNA dilution, the Lord knows them that are His and as long as they have at least one Hebrew parent in their ancestry they are still Abraham's seed.

Hi Jerry

Really ????. . and not the one spiritual unseen seed of Christ, the Holy Spirit?

The "let there be" and "it was very good seed" one living spiritual. Not many billions fleshly dying Jewish seeds . The Eternal (let there be"

God is not a Jewish man as King of kings. (Satan's goal)

The (law of faith Christ) the power of God.

You keep forgetting God is not a "racist." as if he was served by the dying hands of mankind .

Not all Israel are born again Israel.

Some outward dying Jews remained under the name Jacob (deceiver) non nonconverted mankind . In Isaiah 62 he changed the name of His bride. Called her Christian in the book of Acts .Christian more befitting name to name the bride of all nations. . Name after her founder (Christ)

A God who keeps His (let there be) promise. Not as though the living word of God has taken no effect

Romans 9:5-7King James Version Whose are the fathers, and of whom as concerning the flesh Christ came, who is over all, God blessed for ever. Amen. Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel:

A Jew is not one according to what the eyes see "dying mankind"

Romans 2:28For he is not a Jew, (Born again) which is one outwardly;(dying flesh) neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh: But he is a Jew,(Born again) which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, (born again) and not in the letter; (death) whose praise is not of men, (dying mankind dead) but of God.([B]living[/B])

Hi Jerry

Really ????. . and not the one spiritual unseen seed of Christ, the Holy Spirit?

The "let there be" and "it was very good seed" one living spiritual. Not many billions fleshly dying Jewish seeds . The Eternal (let there be"

God is not a Jewish man as King of kings. (Satan's goal)

The (law of faith Christ) the power of God.

You keep forgetting God is not a "racist." as if he was served by the dying hands of mankind .

Not all Israel are born again Israel.

Some outward dying Jews remained under the name Jacob (deceiver) non nonconverted mankind . In Isaiah 62 he changed the name of His bride. Called her Christian in the book of Acts .Christian more befitting name to name the bride of all nations. . Name after her founder (Christ)

A God who keeps His (let there be) promise. Not as though the living word of God has taken no effect

Romans 9:5-7King James Version Whose are the fathers, and of whom as concerning the flesh Christ came, who is over all, God blessed for ever. Amen. Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel:

A Jew is not one according to what the eyes see "dying mankind"

Romans 2:28For he is not a Jew, (Born again) which is one outwardly;(dying flesh) neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh: But he is a Jew,(Born again) which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, (born again) and not in the letter; (death) whose praise is not of men, (dying mankind dead) but of God.([B]living[/B])

It seems that poster doesnt believe Jesus died for sinners unless they have jewish blood in them. The New Birth isn't based on blood ties at all Jn 1:12-13

12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

These Gentiles are half-Jew and half-Gentile. Like Samaritans.

Hi Jerry,

God is not a man..

Abraham half Amorite half Hittite. A family tribe. The required amount needed to believe (two walking as one),

Two the one witness God has spoken . . ".Let there be" and it was "God alone good". Two, the creative power used that way through out .

The witness of one no man put death.

A blended, extended family from one. . . He made all that obey the loving commandment . . . call no man on earth Holy Father, Rabbi . One is the invisible head Christ the husband .Yoked with him our burdens can be lighter

Two or three The minimal requirement for family, tribe or sect

Matthew 18:20 For where two or three are gathered together in my name, (sola scriptura) there am I in the midst of them.

A blending of families beginning with the first two, as if one. Husband and wife to represent Christ and the church

Genesis 28:1-3King James Version28 And Isaac called Jacob, and blessed him, and charged him, and said unto him, Thou shalt not take a wife of the daughters of Canaan.

Jacob deceiver usurper. used .to represent the unredeemed, through his two wives and his two concubines disobeying Isaac above had 12 biological sons; Reuben, Simeon, Levi, Judah, Dan, Naphtali, Gad, Asher, Issachar, Zebulun, Joseph and Benjamin. Blending them all as one new creature

Using each tribe to tell his whole story .12 the authority of Gods living word

A description is given in Revaltion 21 of the one bride the wife of Christ. She is made up of 12 tribes as families. . . gates to enter and out as apostles (sent messengers) . That 12 is needed to represent all born again saints the old testament . And together with 12 defense walls of the city 12 apostle again to represent the authority of as it is written (sola scriptura) the new testament .

Beautiful gospel parable

Revaltion 21: 10-15 And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God, Having the glory of God: and her light was like unto a stone most precious, even like a jasper stone, clear as crystal; And had a wall great and high, and had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels (apostles sent messengers) , and names written thereon, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel: On the east three gates; on the north three gates; on the south three gates; and on the west three gates. And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in them the names of the twelve apostles (not angels) of the Lamb. And he that talked with me had a golden reed to measure (the unknown.. [B]gold [/B]represent [B]faith[/B] the invisible things of[B]God[/B] ) the city, and the gates thereof, and the wall thereof.

God has covenant with Abram the Hebrew (Gen. 14:13), and his Hebrew seed. He married Sarah his niece. It's all in the family and they are ALL Hebrews in covenant with God.
There are no non-Hebrew Gentiles in any of the three Hebrew covenants (Abraham, Mosaic, New.)
None.

God has covenant with Abram the Hebrew (Gen. 14:13), and his Hebrew seed. He married Sarah his niece. It's all in the family and they are ALL Hebrews in covenant with God.
There are no non-Hebrew Gentiles in any of the three Hebrew covenants (Abraham, Mosaic, New.)
None.

The God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob has no covenant with non-Hebrew Gentiles of any 'ethnicities.'
That's a Gentile mindset.
But let me ask you...why weren't their Gentiles when Israel was a nation claiming they were in the Abraham covenant?
There was no commotion about being in the Abraham covenant when Jesus was here. Why are they doing that now and after Jesus ascended?
If you remember God saved through being born again three thousand Jews on the day the Holy Spirit arrived on the Jewish Feast of Harvests and natural Olive tree Israel became three thousand Jews-strong spiritual Olive tree Israel. Where were Gentiles when this happened? They were nowhere to be seen because Gentiles hated the Jews and the Jews hated the uncircumcised, heathen, idol-worshiping Gentiles.
No, sorry. God has no covenant with non-Hebrew Gentiles. None at all. So, let's stop trying to steal Israel's inheritance given them of God.

The God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob has no covenant with non-Hebrew Gentiles of any 'ethnicities.'
That's a Gentile mindset.
But let me ask you...why weren't their Gentiles when Israel was a nation claiming they were in the Abraham covenant?
There was no commotion about being in the Abraham covenant when Jesus was here. Why are they doing that now and after Jesus ascended?
If you remember God saved through being born again three thousand Jews on the day the Holy Spirit arrived on the Jewish Feast of Harvests and natural Olive tree Israel became three thousand Jews-strong spiritual Olive tree Israel. Where were Gentiles when this happened? They were nowhere to be seen because Gentiles hated the Jews and the Jews hated the uncircumcised, heathen, idol-worshiping Gentiles.
No, sorry. God has no covenant with non-Hebrew Gentiles. None at all. So, let's stop trying to steal Israel's inheritance given them of God.
They're Gentiles, people of all ethnicities. They are Gentiles partaking of the Covenant Mercies from their Covenant Head, Isa 42:6-7

6 I the Lord have called thee in righteousness, and will hold thine hand, and will keep thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, for a light of the Gentiles;

7 To open the blind eyes, to bring out the prisoners from the prison, and them that sit in darkness out of the prison house.

So Gentiles eyes are open according to scripture promise which cannot be broken Acts 26

17 Delivering thee from the people, and from the Gentiles, unto whom now I send thee,

18 To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me.

They're Gentiles, people of all ethnicities. They are Gentiles partaking of the Covenant Mercies from their Covenant Head, Isa 42:6-7

6 I the Lord have called thee in righteousness, and will hold thine hand, and will keep thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, for a light of the Gentiles;

7 To open the blind eyes, to bring out the prisoners from the prison, and them that sit in darkness out of the prison house.

So Gentiles eyes are open according to scripture promise which cannot be broken Acts 26

17 Delivering thee from the people, and from the Gentiles, unto whom now I send thee,

18 To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me.
God made no covenant with Gentiles. And all that Saul is doing is quoting the Old Testament which prophesied that Israel - who is in covenant with God - will be a light to the Gentiles who have no covenant. This verse doesn't prove a covenant with Gentiles for God is missing from the passage and He must be the One to make a covenant with whom He is making covenant with. There is no covenant between God and Gentiles. Never have been and never will be for this verse lacks all the particulars of covenant. Here is the model, and notice several things. God is doing the making and God is providing the language.

2 And I will make my covenant between me and thee, and will multiply thee exceedingly.
3 And Abram fell on his face: and God talked with him, saying,
4 As for me, behold, my covenant is with thee, and thou shalt be a father of many nations.
5 Neither shall thy name any more be called Abram, but thy name shall be Abraham; for a father of many nations have I made thee.
6 And I will make thee exceeding fruitful, and I will make nations of thee, and kings shall come out of thee.
7 And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee. Gen. 17:2–7.

God is speaking.
God is making covenant with Abraham and He calls him out as recipient.
There is covenant-maker (God) and covenant-recipient (Abraham and his seed) along with covenant-language.
The only Person that can speak for God and make a covenant with God is God Himself. Notice who He is speaking and what He is saying.

6 I the LORD have called thee in righteousness,
And will hold thine hand, and will keep thee,
And give thee for a covenant of the people, for a light of the Gentiles;
7 To open the blind eyes,
To bring out the prisoners from the prison,
And them that sit in darkness out of the prison house.
8 I am the LORD: that is my name:
And my glory will I not give to another,
Neither my praise to graven images.
9 Behold, the former things are come to pass,
And new things do I declare:
Before they spring forth I tell you of them.
Isaiah 42:6–9.

God is speaking of His Son. It is the Son whom God has called in verse six.
The mere statement of the Son being a light OF the Gentiles does not a covenant make.
And trying to force one out of these verses fails.

Now according scripture, Christ was given as Covenant to the people [jews] and the Gentiles Isa 42:6-7

Same thing Isa 49:6

6 And he said, It is a light thing that thou shouldest be my servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob, and to restore the preserved of Israel: I will
also give thee for a light to the Gentiles, that thou mayest be my salvation unto the end of the earth.

There was a remnant among the jews in israel also within the Gentiles, they have a remnant to receive light from the Covenant

God made no covenant with Gentiles. And all that Saul is doing is quoting the Old Testament which prophesied that Israel - who is in covenant with God - will be a light to the Gentiles who have no covenant. This verse doesn't prove a covenant with Gentiles for God is missing from the passage and He must be the One to make a covenant with whom He is making covenant with. There is no covenant between God and Gentiles. Never have been and never will be for this verse lacks all the particulars of covenant. Here is the model, and notice several things. God is doing the making and God is providing the language.

Hi Jerry

Christ is not a racist .

No covenant of the Holy Spirit pf Christ . Amen then neither do they belong they remain an outward Jew. Jacob (the usurper)

Romans 8:9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his

Literal, lifeless, faithless blood must be poured out so it can return the field of clay In that way the Spirit of Christ is shown pouring his Spirit life aon dying flesh and blood in jeapordy of is own .

No Spirit . . . no life. . . . just clay statues

@jeremiah1five

God made no covenant with Gentiles.

Correct, He made it with their Covenant Head, Christ, the Head of His Body the Church Isa 42:1-7

Behold my servant, whom I uphold; mine elect, in whom my soul delighteth; I have put my spirit upon him: he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentiles.

2 He shall not cry, nor lift up, nor cause his voice to be heard in the street.

3 A bruised reed shall he not break, and the smoking flax shall he not quench: he shall bring forth judgment unto truth.

4 He shall not fail nor be discouraged, till he have set judgment in the earth: and the isles shall wait for his law.

5 Thus saith God the Lord, he that created the heavens, and stretched them out; he that spread forth the earth, and that which cometh out of it; he that giveth breath unto the people upon it, and spirit to them that walk therein:

Col 1:15-18

15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:

16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

18 And he is the[Covenant] head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.

Hi Jerry,

The author of sola scriptura does define the words as to the meaning .In that way we can let God who is not a Jewish man as King of kings be true and every Rabbi a liar

Half outward Jew dead in trespass and sin or half inward born again Jew?

Romans 2:28-29King James Version For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh:
But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

Christ the husband of his wife Christian, the new name previously call her Israel.

He caught a couple of outward Jew thet tried use a DNAS card to get into the outward Jew (gentile club only .They got botted out

Revelation 2:9I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Revelation 3:9Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Now according scripture, Christ was given as Covenant to the people [jews] and the Gentiles Isa 42:6-7
There is no covenant being made by God in Isaiah 42:6-7.
But the covenants that should be consulted are the covenants God made and recorded in Scripture in Genesis 17, Exodus 19, and Jeremiah 31. There are only three Hebrew covenants made by God including the Hebrew people. There is no covenant in Isaiah 42.

Same thing Isa 49:6

6 And he said, It is a light thing that thou shouldest be my servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob, and to restore the preserved of Israel: I will
also give thee for a light to the Gentiles, that thou mayest be my salvation unto the end of the earth.

There was a remnant among the jews in israel also within the Gentiles, they have a remnant to receive light from the Covenant
Israel is that light.
Jesus Christ is that light.
God made no covenant with non-Hebrew Gentiles. None. If He did post the passage of God doing the talking and declaring a covenant is being made and a passage containing covenant language with each member in the covenant being responsible to perform certain promises between each party of the covenant. An example is God promising Abraham land and other unnamed blessings and all Abraham had to do performing his part is to circumcise every male born into Abraham's family.
Go ahead. Show me in the Law, Psalms, and Prophets such a covenant between God and non-Hebrew Gentiles.

@jeremiah1five

Correct, He made it with their Covenant Head, Christ, the Head of His Body the Church Isa 42:1-7

Behold my servant, whom I uphold; mine elect, in whom my soul delighteth; I have put my spirit upon him: he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentiles.

2 He shall not cry, nor lift up, nor cause his voice to be heard in the street.

3 A bruised reed shall he not break, and the smoking flax shall he not quench: he shall bring forth judgment unto truth.

4 He shall not fail nor be discouraged, till he have set judgment in the earth: and the isles shall wait for his law.

5 Thus saith God the Lord, he that created the heavens, and stretched them out; he that spread forth the earth, and that which cometh out of it; he that giveth breath unto the people upon it, and spirit to them that walk therein:

Col 1:15-18

15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:

16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

18 And he is the[Covenant] head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.
Saul was addressing Jewish Christians in his letter to Colossae.

And your stretch to make a covenant out of Isaiah's words falls flat because there is no covenant made through Isaiah.

Gentiles always twisting and re-interpreting Scripture to make it say something not found in its paragraphs.

There are three Hebrew covenants: Abraham, Mosaic, and New.
Abraham, Mosaic, and New covenants were made by God to and for the children and House of Israel. There is no fourth covenant between God and non-Hebrew Gentiles. None. IF God wanted a covenant with non-Hebrew Gentiles there would be Scripture declaring it just as clear and concise as is found in His covenants with the Hebrew people. You wouldn't have to add to the bible, twist Scripture, and do damage to clear mandates of God.

But the covenants that should be consulted are the covenants God made and recorded in Scripture in Genesis 17, Exodus 19, and Jeremiah 31. There are only three Hebrew covenants made by God including the Hebrew people. There is no covenant in Isaiah 42.
Hi Jerry

That covenant was clearer defined in Isiah 62. Preciously calling her Israel his son the born again name . Not all Israel are born again Israel just as all that say they are Christian and are not .

God continuing to seek his goal not wanting for dying mankind to beleive a loving God is a racist he renamed his bride calling her Christian a "demonym" residents know by location.

Christian a more befitting name the name the bride of all nations .Literally meaning "residence of the invisible City of Christ" prepared for Christ's bride the church.

A valuable name tool "Christian". Today from my experience almost lost its meaning .Many say its a derogatory name given by those who hate Christians :devilish:

Beautiful gospel as it is writen as a parable (figurative tongue) below

Isaiah 62King James VersionFor Zion's sake will I not hold my peace, and for Jerusalem's sake I will not rest, until the righteousness thereof go forth as brightness, and the salvation thereof as a lamp that burneth. And the Gentiles shall see thy righteousness, and all kings thy glory: and thou shalt be called by a new name, which the mouth of the Lord shall name. Thou shalt also be a crown of glory in the hand of the Lord, and a royal diadem in the hand of thy God. Thou shalt no more be termed Forsaken; neither shall thy land any more be termed Desolate: but thou shalt be called Hephzibah, and thy land Beulah: for the Lord delighteth in thee, and thy land shall be married. For as a young man marrieth a virgin, so shall thy sons marry thee: and as the bridegroom rejoiceth over the bride, so shall thy God rejoice over thee.

Again thy land in respect to born again residence. (living people) Never the literal land (Unmarried) used as a metaphor in parables..

Israel is that light.
Jesus Christ is that light.
God made no covenant with non-Hebrew Gentiles. None. If He did post the passage of God doing the talking and declaring a covenant is being made and a passage containing covenant language with each member in the covenant being responsible to perform certain promises between each party of the covenant. An example is God promising Abraham land and other unnamed blessings and all Abraham had to do performing his part is to circumcise every male born into Abraham's family.
Go ahead. Show me in the Law, Psalms, and Prophets such a covenant between God and non-Hebrew Gentiles.
You dont see that word Covenant in the passage ? Read it Isa 42:6-7

Saul was addressing Jewish Christians in his letter to Colossae.

And your stretch to make a covenant out of Isaiah's words falls flat because there is no covenant made through Isaiah.

Gentiles always twisting and re-interpreting Scripture to make it say something not found in its paragraphs.

Abraham, Mosaic, and New covenants were made by God to and for the children and House of Israel. There is no fourth covenant between God and non-Hebrew Gentiles. None. IF God wanted a covenant with non-Hebrew Gentiles there would be Scripture declaring it just as clear and concise as is found in His covenants with the Hebrew people. You wouldn't have to add to the bible, twist Scripture, and do damage to clear mandates of God.
God was in Covenant with Christ, for David was a type Ps 89:3-4

3 I have made a covenant with my chosen, I have sworn unto David my servant,

4 Thy seed will I establish for ever, and build up thy throne to all generations. Selah.

The Seed that God promised to establish is the Church, Christs Spiritual Seed, Isa 53:10

10 Yet it pleased the Lord to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the Lord shall prosper in his hand.

Hi Jerry,

Why promote God as a liberal Racist? What's the hope?

The covenant of the born again seed (Christ), the spiritual invisible powerful seed the word of God

1 Peter 1:23 Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.

The same Christ, the Holy Spirit of God our husband.

Christ in 2 Corinthians 5:16 infallibly informs believers to know no man after the dying flesh of mankind. . under a curse of "surely you will die". . . . The "dead on time" appointment all make on time,

You forgot to mention the covenant of the "second born" used to represent the invisible spiritual seed Christ. . . Indicating dying mankind must be born again from above.

Born again doctrine first introduced in Genesis 4 with Abel the apostle prophet first martyr . . Brought into the full light of the gospel (John 3) with Nicodenmus. . a previous sign and wonder seeker "when I see then I will believe". . Who then converted, born again he knew prohecy was the final authority in the spiritual unseen matters of our invisible head Christ .

Nicodemus recognizing the work of the legion/Satan the king of lying signs to wonder, marvel, wonder, wonder dying mankind after with all power to deceive. . rather than prophecy the faithful power of our unseen head.(Christ in us)

The covenant of spiritual born again seed Christ. . . . . it began with Abel God replaced replaced with Enoch . It was at that time period that mankind by faith (invisible things of God )called on Christ the husband

Genisis4:26 And to Seth, to him also there was born a son; and he called his name Enos: "then" began men to call upon the name of the Lord

Marvel not Jerry. . but rather believe Christ our Holy Father as an anchor to ones new born again soul.

The covenant of the "second, born again". . Somewhere in the middle of the geaneoulgy of the Son of man Jesus. Abram,(father of one family or nation) another second born. His named was changed like that of Jacob (usurper deceiver ) who tried deceive Esau who saw no value in the spiritual things of God not seen ) new born again name to Israel the bride or church

Renamed him Abraham the :father of all the nations of the world" signifying our invisible head Christ. Coming to a end of the geanalolgy of the born again covenant with the birth Son of man, Jesus. No longer needed . . end of geanalolgy

Genesis 17: 3-5And Abram father of one nation (family) fell on his face: and God talked with him, saying, As for me, behold, my covenant is with thee, and thou shalt be a father of many nations. Neither shall thy name any more be called Abram, but thy name shall be Abraham; for a father of many nations have I made thee.

Twice given to emphasize Father of many nations called Christian the new name the father named the bride previously calling her Israel my born again. . . Son of God the first of many .

Christian a more befiting name (residents of the cith of Chrst . Prepared for his wife the church

Twice = the thing is established by God, Not by the witness of one.

Two the one witness God as spoken. The law of faith or grace.

You dont see that word Covenant in the passage ? Read it Isa 42:6-7

Just because the word "covenant" is there doesn't mean Gentiles are now included in covenant.
That's not the case. If God wanted Gentiles in any of the three Hebrew Covenants He would have said so when He made those covenants but He didn't and now you scour the Scriptures for any passage where "Gentile" and "covenant" is found. And there's not even any covenant language as is found in the three Hebrew covenants such as

INTENT:
2 And I will make my covenant between me and thee, and will multiply thee exceedingly. Gen. 17:2.

7 And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee. Gen. 17:7.

31 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD,
That I will make a new covenant
With the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:
Jer. 31:31.

PRERQUISITES:
11 And ye shall circumcise the flesh of your foreskin; and it shall be a token of the covenant betwixt me and you. Gen. 17:11.

5 Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth is mine:
6 And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation. These are the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel. Ex. 19:5–6.

I can add more of what a true covenant with God looks like. Questions abound. What Name do we give Him? The Hebrews call Him the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob; what name will the Gentiles call Him? Herbert? Robert? Dilbert?

Once the Abraham Covenant was made with Abraham and his seed the Hebrew history began to be recorded. Why isn't there any history between Covenant God of Dilbert and the Gentiles, like giving them victory in war over the Hebrews, or why isn't there any Scripture of God feeding and protecting the Gentiles? Why no miraculous stories of cloud by day and pillar of fire by night, or being fed chickens that fall from the sky or no Red Bull coming out of a rock to quench their thirst, or no stories of disobedience and correction from the Gentiles and the God of Dilbert? Why no trek through the desert to find their own homeland, or stories of great Gentile men in Gentile history or stories of great conquests and feats of miraculous strength like Samson or Gideon and characters like David and his son, Solomon?

Why are there no records of family histories like there are like Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, and Jacob's twelve sons and their families, like as from David to Solomon and to Rehoboam, etc.? Why is there no Gentile family histories that link up to Israel's Messiah or prophecies going forward that link Israel's Messiah to Israel's Messiah or even prophecies of end time connections linking Israel's Messiah to His Second Coming or why is there no Gentiles at the Last Supper, or no record of Israel's Messiah being witnessed of His crucifixion or no Gentiles being addressed and consulted post-crucifixion in the forty days after His resurrection or no Gentiles at the tomb escorted by the Jewish ladies together finding an empty tomb? Why?

Your attempt to try to teach Gentiles in the three Hebrew covenants is pathetic and is non-existent. Grasping at straws when you should accept the truth that God has no covenant with non-Hebrew Gentiles and learn instead the possibility that being born-again and being Gentile most likely indicates that Abraham's seed may just be in your family ancestry and that the Samaritans provide a link to being half-Jew and half-Gentiles is the only reasonable explanation of presumed "non-Hebrew Gentiles" in and through the four historical scatterings of the Hebrew people into and among Gentiles is the reason why and the only reason why there are Gentile-seed being born again is because of the mixed heritage through Hebrew history, a history that among Jews stopped being recorded for the purpose of God bringing in Gentiles only because they have Abraham's DNA somewhere in their family ancestry.

The Samaritans are type and shadow of future Gentile inclusion into the Abraham covenants mainly because they are mixed heritage with the Hebrews which for 19 centuries Jewish history stopped being recorded in Scripture in order to bring in a Jew-Gentile hybrid into salvation. And it is because Abraham's DNA is in their families somewhere in time. For God's purpose after the Assyrian and Babylonian conquest and exile of the Hebrew people their history continued to be recorded, but after the destruction of the Second Jewish Temple that history ceased being recorded if only for the purpose of bringing in Gentiles through Samaritan-type mixed heritage into the Abraham covenant.

You heard it here first.

Back