• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.

Pastor Steven Anderson is a hypocrite ...

Acts 2
22“Fellow Israelites, listen to this: Jesus of Nazareth was a man accredited by God to you by miracles, wonders and signs, which God did among you through him, as you yourselves know.

Acts 2:21 teaches Jesus is Lord (= YHWH)

You left out Acts 10:36 for the "Lord of all" in reference to Jesus is the same "Lord of all" in reference to Jesus in Romans 10:12.
You're obviously misunderstanding that, again, if Jesus needed God to anoint him with the Holy Spirit and power in order to do any mighty miraculous works. Jesus isn't YHWH obviously.

You're obviously misunderstanding that, again, if Jesus needed God to anoint him with the Holy Spirit and power in order to do any mighty miraculous works. Jesus isn't YHWH obviously.

You dodged Acts 10:36 and Romans 10:12.

Try again.

Acts 2:21 teaches Jesus is Lord (= YHWH)
There are so many verses that say Jesus isn’t YHWH it isn’t even funny.

Psalm 110
1The LORD[YHWH] said to my Lord:[Jesus]
“Sit at My right hand
until I make Your enemies
a footstool for Your feet.”

Psalm 2
7I will proclaim the decree
spoken to Me by the LORD:[YHWH]
“You are My Son;[Jesus]
today I have become Your Father.

Isaiah 28
16So this is what the Lord GOD[YHWH] says:
“See, I lay a stone in Zion,
a tested stone,
a precious cornerstone,[Jesus] a sure foundation;
the one who believes will never be shaken.

Isaiah 42
1“Here is My[YHWH] Servant,[Jesus] whom I uphold,
My Chosen One,[Jesus] in whom My soul[YHWH] delights.
I will put My Spirit[YHWH] on Him,[Jesus]
and He will bring justice to the nations.

Isaiah 53
10Yet it was the LORD’s[YHWH] will to crush Him[Jesus]
and to cause Him to suffer;
and when His soul is made a guilt offering.
He will see His offspring, He will prolong His days,
and the good pleasure of the LORD will prosper in His hand.

Micah 5
4He will stand and shepherd His flock[Jesus]
in the strength of the LORD,
in the majestic name of the LORD His God.[YHWH]
And they will dwell securely,
for then His greatness will extend
to the ends of the earth.

And the list goes on and on. There are over 6,000 examples of Jesus not being YHWH. Jesus isn't God. For YHWH alone is God.

Acts 3
13The God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, the God of our fathers,[YHWH] has glorified His servant Jesus.

Jesus isn't YHWH in 100% of the Bible then suddenly he's YHWH in your verse. It's refuted.

Acts 2:21 is still there.
It's not "my verse". It's a verse found in the Bible.

Get a serious clue.

Acts 2:21 is still there.
It's not "my verse". It's a verse found in the Bible.

Get a serious clue.
Oh I got it. Your MO is just rigidly cling to refuted talking points regardless of how many times it's debunked. Have fun with that.

You dodged Acts 10:36 and Romans 10:12.

Try again.
The same one Lord of a legion earthly lords.

Son of man, Jesus is one of the many earthly (dying flesh and blood) lords that worship the Creator as Lord of lords. Dying mankind) ,

On one occasion one earthly lords bowed down to worship the dying flesh of Jesus . Jesus would never perform the abomination of desolation and Blaspheme the invisible head Christ, the Husband, the superior one

Lord = master of a household, ruler, , superior husband,

Mark 10:16-18King James Version16 And he took them up in his arms, put his hands upon them, and blessed them. And when he was gone forth into the way, there came one running, and kneeled to him, and asked him, Good Master, what shall I do that I may inherit eternal life? And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God.

When the veil was rent there was no Jewish man as King of kings siting in the Holy of Holies.

The goal even today of Satan. . deceive all the nations of the world that God is a Jewish man as King of kings

Son of man, Jesus is one of the many earthly (dying flesh and blood) lords that worship the Creator as Lord of lords. Dying mankind) ,

And the Son of Man is worshiped (Daniel 7:14).

And the Son of Man is worshiped (Daniel 7:14).
Thanks I would offer.

Like the Son of man dying human. (not is) God is not dying mankind . Like is representation. Face to face in revealed knowledge also called faith (the unseen work) to the same faith. a representation . Not mirror image

God uses flesh signified as sinful to show to the world his unseen powerful pouring out His unseen Spirit on dying mankind..

Seeing as a "spiritual gift" the invisible Father revealed by the Son (visible ). . .the Father who has no form is shown working in the Son of man to both reveal his will living and empower dying mankind to do it to the Fathers good pleasure. Jesus did the will of the eternal Father with delight some like Jonas murmured and wanted to die

Philippians 2:13 For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure. Do all things without murmurings and disputings:

Our daily bread or hidden manna. The kind of spiritual food the apostles at first knew not of . Again the key . Both to reveal and empower dying mankind to do it his to his good pleasure not of our own .we have no power .

John 4:33-35King James Version Therefore said the disciples one to another, Hath any man brought him ought to eat?
Jesus saith unto them, My meat is to do the will of him that sent me, and to finish his work.

Daniel 7:13-14 Easy-to-Read Version In my vision at night I looked, and there in front of me was someone who looked like a human being.[a] He was coming on the clouds in the sky. He came up to the Ancient King, and the King’s servants brought him before the King.The one who looked like a human being was given authority, glory, and complete ruling power. People from every nation and language group will serve him. His rule will last forever. His kingdom will continue forever. It will never be destroyed.

The same witness below Like a Son of man. Not Eternal God is a son of man .

Revelation 14:14 EASY Then I looked, and I saw a white cloud in front of me. I saw someone who was like a son of man. He was sitting on the cloud. He had a gold crown on his head and a sharp knife in his hand.. . . . . . . . Hand = will.

Spiritual eternal, not what the eyes see the temporal. that which go up in smoke.

I would think the idea of spiritual gift (Charismatics) as that which we can perform with our human hands as a will . It can cause much confusion if the spiritual unseen power is not separated from the literal historical.

That would seem to be the goal of the father of lies remove the spiritual understanding (Faith hesring Gods undrstanding to makind not from dying mankind as if God was a dying man. It seems that way to me

Luke 24:38-40King James Version And he said unto them, Why are ye troubled? and why do thoughts arise in your hearts? Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have. And when he had thus spoken, he shewed them his hands and his feet.

Charistimactic ,. . . From Satan the king of lying signs to wonder after . Wondering marveling , not believing.

Wonder not coming to the end of faith. . . belief

Thanks I would offer.

Like the Son of man dying human. (not is) God is not dying mankind . Like is representation. Face to face in revealed knowledge also called faith (the unseen work) to the same faith. a representation . Not mirror image

God uses flesh signified as sinful to show to the world his unseen powerful pouring out His unseen Spirit on dying mankind..

Seeing as a "spiritual gift" the invisible Father revealed by the Son (visible ). . .the Father who has no form is shown working in the Son of man to both reveal his will living and empower dying mankind to do it to the Fathers good pleasure. Jesus did the will of the eternal Father with delight some like Jonas murmured and wanted to die

Philippians 2:13 For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure. Do all things without murmurings and disputings:

Our daily bread or hidden manna. The kind of spiritual food the apostles at first knew not of . Again the key . Both to reveal and empower dying mankind to do it his to his good pleasure not of our own .we have no power .

John 4:33-35King James Version Therefore said the disciples one to another, Hath any man brought him ought to eat?
Jesus saith unto them, My meat is to do the will of him that sent me, and to finish his work.

Daniel 7:13-14 Easy-to-Read Version In my vision at night I looked, and there in front of me was someone who looked like a human being.[a] He was coming on the clouds in the sky. He came up to the Ancient King, and the King’s servants brought him before the King.The one who looked like a human being was given authority, glory, and complete ruling power. People from every nation and language group will serve him. His rule will last forever. His kingdom will continue forever. It will never be destroyed.

The same witness below Like a Son of man. Not Eternal God is a son of man .

Revelation 14:14 EASY Then I looked, and I saw a white cloud in front of me. I saw someone who was like a son of man. He was sitting on the cloud. He had a gold crown on his head and a sharp knife in his hand.. . . . . . . . Hand = will.

Spiritual eternal, not what the eyes see the temporal. that which go up in smoke.

I would think the idea of spiritual gift (Charismatics) as that which we can perform with our human hands as a will . It can cause much confusion if the spiritual unseen power is not separated from the literal historical.

That would seem to be the goal of the father of lies remove the spiritual understanding (Faith hesring Gods undrstanding to makind not from dying mankind as if God was a dying man. It seems that way to me

Luke 24:38-40King James Version And he said unto them, Why are ye troubled? and why do thoughts arise in your hearts? Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have. And when he had thus spoken, he shewed them his hands and his feet.

Charistimactic ,. . . From Satan the king of lying signs to wonder after . Wondering marveling , not believing.

Wonder not coming to the end of faith. . . belief

What a mess.

According to 1 John 1:1,2 the logos is an it because the context requires it. A "that which" is an it. A "he who" is not an it. Big difference. It's also common sense that a word (logos) is not a he.

Can also compare that to John 1:1. The two uses of the term ‘God’ in John 1:1 are different in Greek. The first term is ton theon (“The God”), while the second simply says theos (“God” or “divine”).

A more accurate translation of John 1:1 is, "In the beginning was the word, and the word was with God, and what God was the word was."

Why? Because the absence of the article (“the”) before “God” in the Greek makes the word “God” qualitative, which can be understood as “the Word had the character of God,” meaning that it was godly not literally the God.

John 1:14-18 isn't about a literal pre-existent being known as the Word incarnating as a man.

What was Jesus saying or doing before he was born? Any verses?

Jesus chose to obey God regardless of what he could have done. Jesus and God don't have the same wills.

Luke 22
42“Father, if You are willing, take this cup from Me. Yet not My will, but Yours be done.”

Where did they find that blasphemous?

Jesus chose to go to the cross just as anyone chooses to do anything.

Following the accusations of those who had an MO of trying to kill Jesus isn't good theology. They were simply looking for a reason to kill him and using false blasphemy charges was one way to do that in their time and society. The false witnesses simply needed to agree with one another. Jesus' words to the contrary don't match the accusations against him.

Luke 22
2and the chief priests and scribes were looking for a way to put Jesus to death; for they feared the people.

That's a strawman argument. Nothing I have said contradicts anything I have said.

I have demonstrated your following of the false accusations against Jesus were directly contradicted by Jesus himself.

Has nothing to do with being God. Do you call God a servant?

The rich man and Lazarus story is widely regarded as a parable.

There are no examples of a pre-existent being known as the Word of Son of God existing before Abraham. Jesus is simply referring to himself in a prophetic sense.

Acts 10
37You yourselves know what has happened throughout Judea, beginning in Galilee with the baptism that John proclaimed: 38how God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and with power, and how Jesus went around doing good and healing all who were oppressed by the devil, because God was with Him.
You say all this, but the Sanhedrin knew exactly what Christ was saying.

John 8:57 Then the Jews said to Him, “You are not yet fifty years old, and You have seen Abraham?” 58 “Truly, truly, I tell you,” Jesus declared, “before Abraham was born, I am!” 59 At this, they picked up stones to throw at Him.

He had to become human like Adam who failed to be God's servant. Nope, Jesus was never God.
I agree with that Christ is called the Last Adam. And that Christ came to restore what the first Adam failed to do. Paul's makes this point in Romans 5:12-21. By the imputation of the One Man's sin all of Adam's progeny is guilty of sin and under the curse of the Law. But in Christ is given the free gift of righteousness that is received through Faith Alone due to the One Man's act of obedience. Which removes the curse of the Law on those believe, because Christ became a curse for them.​
It was His Father's plan for Jesus to be His Lamb to become a sacrifice for the sins of the world.
Again I agree with you here. Yes, it was the Father's plan for Christ to redeem those whom the Father gave to him to save. This is called the Covenant of Redemption. Note: the Father did not coerce the Son to do this. Jesus willingly signed his own death warrant and willingly carried out his Father's will. But this doesn't exclude Jesus being Gos the Son incarnate. The Father and Son are distinct from each other in terms of office, but are God in essence.​
God never lowers Himself to be anything.
The Preeminence of Christ​

15 He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation. 16 For by him all things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities—all things were created through him and for him. 17 And he is before all things, and in him all things hold together. 18 And he is the head of the body, the church. He is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, that in everything he might be preeminent. 19 For in him all the fullness of God was pleased to dwell, 20 and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether on earth or in heaven, making peace by the blood of his cross.

21 And you, who once were alienated and hostile in mind, doing evil deeds, 22 he has now reconciled in his body of flesh by his death, in order to present you holy and blameless and above reproach before him, 23 if indeed you continue in the faith, stable and steadfast, not shifting from the hope of the gospel that you heard, which has been proclaimed in all creation under heaven, and of which I, Paul, became a minister.

Isn't this the demonstration of the power of God? Who created all things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible? Who holds all together? Who is preeminent?

The question is: of what did Christ Jesus emptied Himself? Surely not of his existence "in form of God." But of office, he became the God-Man; a servant. Which is not equal office as the Father, who is the Almighty. This is why Christ came to fulfill his Father's will. Here's the two members of the Trinity at work in saving God's people from their sins. Distinct in office (members) but same in essence.

For starters, beginning in John 1:1, there are two uses of the word for god present in the Greek. Most English translations I've seen, for some reason, do not capture this accurately; I suspect for dogmatic purposes because a literal translation of John 1:1 is an argument against the Trinity.
Thanks again for being respectful. But there's something we must examine to better understand here. Yes, I agree there are two distinct purposes. As a NT designation of Christ, the term "WORD" occurs only in 1:1,14; 1 John 1:1; and Rev. 19:13. The two distinct purposes are: A) it gives expression to the inner thought, the soul of the man, doing this even though no one else is present to hear what is said or to read what is thought; and B) it reveals this thought (the soul of this speaker) to others. Christ is the Word of God in both respects; he expresses or reflects the mind of God; also, he reveals God to man (1:18; cf. Matt. 11:27; Heb. 1:3). Hebrews 1:3 He is the radiance of the glory of God and the exact imprint of his nature, and he upholds the universe by the word of his power.

The first usage of God in John 1:1 is ton Theon which literally means the God. The second usage of god is theos which means god. The reason John wrote it this way, using two different usages of god in John 1:1, is because he is showing awareness that the God and god are distinct and are not the same person.

A literal translation of John 1:1, assuming that Jesus was a pre-existent being in some form or fashion, would be that the Word was a god. If we assume Jesus is not a pre-existent being then the Word becomes a quality of God and is, therefore, godly, but nevertheless a non-person thing. Using theos to describe something or someone that is godly is a valid usage of the word theos. You can check this in 2 Cor. 1:12, 7:9-11 for some examples.

With that being said, a literal translation of John 1:1 doesn't support the idea that the definitive God is the Word, but rather a god or something godly.
John chapter One is explicitly undeniable because it is clear. Was God.—This is the completion of the graduated statement. It maintains the distinction of person, but at the same time asserts the oneness of essence. So assuming or eisegesis biases tend to twist or distort the truth of the Word of God. For example in Rev. 19:13 He is clothed in a robe dipped in blood, and the name by which he is called is The Word of God.
Do we need Jesus Christ to be mentioned in this text? Absolutely not, for we know for a fact this text speaks of the God-Man, Jesus Christ! Which also tries into appellation of John 1.

Another text is Matt. 16:13 Now when Jesus came into the district of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples, “Who do people say that the Son of Man is?” 14 And they said, “Some say John the Baptist, others say Elijah, and others Jeremiah or one of the prophets.” 15 He said to them, “But who do you say that I am?” 16 Simon Peter replied, “You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.” 17 And Jesus answered him, “Blessed are you, Simon Bar-Jonah! For flesh and blood has not revealed this to you, but my Father who is in heaven.

So, let's look and a connecting text here, found in Matt. 11:27 All things have been handed over to me by my Father, and no one knows the Son except the Father, and no one knows the Father except the Son and anyone to whom the Son chooses to reveal him.

Do you see a connection here?

Very revealing who Christ is, but it is only revealed by the Father who is in Heaven can reveal it. Now in Matt. 11:27 it says the Son chooses to reveal it to whom he wants to reveals it.

So did Jesus pre-exist? Arguably, no. There are no clear examples of Jesus saying or doing anything in the Old Testament. There are no stories about what he was doing exactly before the world existed. Even under different names, there are no examples of a being called the Word who was with God in Genesis or any of the other statements about God creating. There are no stories about a "God the Son" sitting at God's right hand in the Old Testament. Jesus didn't sit down at God's right hand until after he was born, died, resurrected, and was taken to heaven as a man in Mark 16:19.

With that being said, there isn't any evidence that John's narrative, beginning in John 1:1, is literal. However, there are many examples of God using words, in creation or otherwise, as a thing that personification was applied to. Here are some examples of poetry in Psalms and one from Isaiah that calls God's word an it:

Psalm 33:6
By the word of the LORD the heavens were made, and all the stars by the breath of His mouth.

Psalm 107:20
He sent forth His word and healed them; He rescued them from the Pit.

Psalm 147:15
He sends forth His command to the earth; His word runs swiftly.

Isaiah 55:11
so My word that proceeds from My mouth
will not return to Me empty,
but it will accomplish what I please,
and it will prosper where I send it.

In addition to all of that, we can't even use the Greek definition of the Word to make a direct link to Jesus because logos in the Greek means a word, speech, divine utterance, analogy.
We should not pit Scripture against Scripture, because Scripture doesn't contradict itself. I believe you are messing up "word" with Christ here, when the "Word" use in John 1 meaning Christ Jesus appears 4 times in the NT.

John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

John 1:14 And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us,

1 John 1:1 That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we looked upon and have touched with our hands, concerning the word of life—

Rev. 19:13 He is clothed in a robe dipped in blood, and the name by which he is called is The Word of God.

And finally I'll finish with the High- Priestly Prayer: 5 And now, Father, glorify me in your own presence with the glory that I had with you before the world existed.

The Bible says Jesus is a man whom God anointed with power to perform the miracles he did, but the power came from God Himself, not Jesus. Now you need to explain why you believe otherwise.

Acts 2
22“Fellow Israelites, listen to this: Jesus of Nazareth was a man accredited by God to you by miracles, wonders and signs, which God did among you through him, as you yourselves know.

Acts 4
30Stretch out your hand to heal and perform signs and wonders through the name of your holy servant Jesus.”

Acts 10
37You know what has happened throughout the province of Judea, beginning in Galilee after the baptism that John preached— 38how God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and power, and how he went around doing good and healing all who were under the power of the devil, because God was with him.
Sure, the passages you have quoted need more context so I'll provide the rest of the run of the passages to get a better understanding it.

Acts 2:22 “Men of Israel, hear these words: Jesus of Nazareth, a man attested to you by God with mighty works and wonders and signs that God did through him in your midst, as you yourselves know— 23 this Jesus, delivered up according to the definite plan and foreknowledge of God, you crucified and killed by the hands of lawless men. 24 God raised him up, loosing the pangs of death, because it was not possible for him to be held by it. 25 For David says concerning him,
“‘I saw the Lord always before me,
for he is at my right hand that I may not be shaken;
26 therefore my heart was glad, and my tongue rejoiced;
my flesh also will dwell in hope.
27 For you will not abandon my soul to Hades,
or let your Holy One see corruption.
28 You have made known to me the paths of life;
you will make me full of gladness with your presence.’​

Acts 4:27 for truly in this city there were gathered together against your holy servant Jesus, whom you anointed, both Herod and Pontius Pilate, along with the Gentiles and the peoples of Israel, 28 to do whatever your hand and your plan had predestined to take place. 29 And now, Lord, look upon their threats and grant to your servants to continue to speak your word with all boldness, 30 while you stretch out your hand to heal, and signs and wonders are performed through the name of your holy servant Jesus.” 31 And when they had prayed, the place in which they were gathered together was shaken, and they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and continued to speak the word of God with boldness.

Acts 10:34 So Peter opened his mouth and said: “Truly I understand that God shows no partiality, 35 but in every nation anyone who fears him and does what is right is acceptable to him. 36 As for the word that he sent to Israel, preaching good news of peace through Jesus Christ (he is Lord of all), 37 you yourselves know what happened throughout all Judea, beginning from Galilee after the baptism that John proclaimed: 38 how God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and with power. He went about doing good and healing all who were oppressed by the devil, for God was with him. 39 And we are witnesses of all that he did both in the country of the Jews and in Jerusalem. They put him to death by hanging him on a tree, 40 but God raised him on the third day and made him to appear, 41 not to all the people but to us who had been chosen by God as witnesses, who ate and drank with him after he rose from the dead. 42 And he commanded us to preach to the people and to testify that he is the one appointed by God to be judge of the living and the dead. 43 To him all the prophets bear witness that everyone who believes in him receives forgiveness of sins through his name.”

All these passages speak to of the God-Man who came with a predestined plan to rescue those whom the Father gave to him to save. He possess the power and deity of God. Who was before the world began in Glory. And the only way we can perform good works is though his name; through the God-Man.​

Jesus didn't literally pre-exist. He was slain one time in Israel, not one time before the world was created and then again later. What is written about Jesus before the world existed is simply prophetic. I challenge you to produce a single verse demonstrating anything Jesus said or did before his birth.

Revelation 13
8All inhabitants of the earth will worship the beast—all whose names have not been written in the Lamb’s book of life, the Lamb who was slain from the creation of the world.
John 17:5 And now, Father, glorify me in your own presence with the glory that I had with you before the world existed.

Any number of reasons. Jesus was outspoken against them. Publicly challenging them and embarrassing them. The people loved him and it wasn't a good look for them. It challenged their power and authority.

What about it? Didn't Jesus just inform us in John 20:17 who Thomas God is? Did Jesus say the Father?

Correct and it says nothing about believing Jesus is God.
No Sir, the Sanhedrin knew exactly what Christ was saying. Which is why they were trying to charge him with Blasphemy. This is a fact and recorded in Scripture. This is cannot be denied.

‘I am the Son of God’? 37 If I am not doing the works of my Father, then do not believe me; 38 but if I do them, even though you do not believe me, believe the works, that you may know and understand that the Father is in me and I am in the Father.” 39 Again they sought to arrest him, but he escaped from their hands.​

No Sir, the Sanhedrin knew exactly what Christ was saying. Which is why they were trying to charge him with Blasphemy. This is a fact and recorded in Scripture. This is cannot be denied.

‘I am the Son of God’? 37 If I am not doing the works of my Father, then do not believe me; 38 but if I do them, even though you do not believe me, believe the works, that you may know and understand that the Father is in me and I am in the Father.” 39 Again they sought to arrest him, but he escaped from their hands.​
Nicodemus didn't agree with his constituents and he was a Pharisee. Jesus didn't argue with Nicodemus nor contradict him.

Nicodemus didn't accuse Jesus of blasphemy or claiming to be God, but rather as a man who God was with.

Do you agree with Nicodemus?

John 3
1Now there was a man of the Pharisees named Nicodemus, a leader of the Jews. 2He came to Jesus at night and said, “Rabbi, we know that You are a teacher who has come from God. For no one could perform the signs You are doing if God were not with him.

You say all this, but the Sanhedrin knew exactly what Christ was saying.

John 8:57 Then the Jews said to Him, “You are not yet fifty years old, and You have seen Abraham?” 58 “Truly, truly, I tell you,” Jesus declared, “before Abraham was born, I am!” 59 At this, they picked up stones to throw at Him.
Nicodemus contradicted the Pharisee's because Nicodemus knew Jesus wasn't God. He knew that Jesus didn't deserve any sort of conviction without a fair trial.

John 7
50Nicodemus, who had gone to Jesus earlier and who himself was one of them, asked, 51“Does our law convict a man without first hearing from him to determine what he has done?”

Back