• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.
  • Welcome Visitors! Join us and be blessed while fellowshipping and celebrating our Glorious Salvation In Christ Jesus.

Jesus is God {title edited}

Inability to understand plain text in Jn 1:1, 14 leaves us no basis for discussion.
John didn’t believe the word is God in 1 John 1:1-3. He referred to the “word of life” as something that came from God and as an it not a person. He said it manifested Jesus. It’s all there.

John didn’t believe the word is God in 1 John 1:1-3. He referred to the “word of life” as something that came from God and as an it not a person. He said it manifested Jesus. It’s all there.
See post #581.

See post #581.
I’m just letting you know some of the examples of John showing he doesn’t believe Jesus is God. There is no contradiction. It informs how to accurately understand John 1:1-14.

Another Biblical assertion incapable of Biblical demonstration.
You bring up your own heretical assertions.

You preach to your people.

But remember the consequences of doing such a thing.

"The Word was God. . .the Word became flesh (man) and dwelt among us." (Jn 1:1 14)

You are too Biblically uninformed to have a basis for this discussion.
You are willingly brainwashed.

triune god believers are worse than unbelievers.

Because what they are refusing to acknowledge is not even complicated.

You guys are a simple word of Jesus complicated and making yourselves so confused.

You guys are a simple word of Jesus complicated and making yourselves so confused.
Yes, it's interesting that there are those who believe a created man is God. Worshipping a man as God is idolatry. They still haven't tried to understand this.

Romans 1
25They exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is forever worthy of praise! Amen.

Yes, it's interesting that there are those who believe a created man is God. Worshipping a man as God is idolatry. They still haven't tried to understand this.

Romans 1
25They exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is forever worthy of praise! Amen.

That applies to those who deny Jesus is God but affirm that He is to be worshiped.

I’m just letting you know some of the examples of John showing he doesn’t believe Jesus is God. There is no contradiction. It informs how to accurately understand John 1:1-14.
See post #581.

See post #577.

See post #581.
Apostle John also proved he doesn't believe Jesus is God with his writing of Revelation. Too much to quote, I'll just give some examples.

Revelation 1
1This is the revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave Him to show His servants what must soon come to pass. He made it known by sending His angel to His servant John,

Revelation 3
14“And to the angel of the church in Laodicea write: ‘The words of the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of God’s creation.

Revelation 21
22But I saw no temple in the city, because the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are its temple.

Apostle John also proved he doesn't believe Jesus is God with his writing of Revelation. Too much to quote, I'll just give some examples.

Revelation 1
1This is the revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave Him to show His servants what must soon come to pass. He made it known by sending His angel to His servant John,

Revelation 3
14“And to the angel of the church in Laodicea write: ‘The words of the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of God’s creation.

Revelation 21
22But I saw no temple in the city, because the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are its temple.
See post #581.

John 10
35If he called them ('gods of “The Living One / elohiym,') to whom the word of God came—and the Scripture cannot be broken— 36what about the one whom the Father set apart as his very own and sent into the world? Why then do you accuse me of blasphemy because I said, 'I am God's Son'?

Yahshua was asked if he was the Messiah, he was not asked if he was God. It has always been understood that the Messiah would be a god [elohiym] from Heaven.

John 10:24. The Jews who were there gathered around him, asking, “How long will you keep us in suspense, if you’re the Messiah, tell us plainly?”

John 10:33.
33 “We are not stoning you for any good work,” they replied, “but for blasphemy, because you, a mere man, claim to be (God / elohiym.”)

A elohiym is a (god-s of "The Living One.")

The Jews were speaking in Hebrew, not Greek.

John 10
35If he called them ('gods of “The Living One / elohiym,') to whom the word of God came—and the Scripture cannot be broken— 36what about the one whom the Father set apart as his very own and sent into the world? Why then do you accuse me of blasphemy because I said, 'I am God's Son'?

Yahshua was asked if he was the Messiah, he was not asked if he was God.

The Messiah is God (Isaiah 11:3-4) in that He is the Judge.
Being the Judge of all would necessitate He fully knows the hearts of all - this is something God alone knows (1 Kings 8:39).

The Messiah is God (Isaiah 11:3-4) in that He is the Judge.
Being the Judge of all would necessitate He fully knows the hearts of all - this is something God alone knows (1 Kings 8:39).
Good answer. Isaiah 11:3-4
Yahwah our Heavenly Father is our judge. Yahshua judges according to Yahwah's will.

John 5:30
“I can do nothing on My own. I judge only as I hear, and My judgment is righteous, because I do not seek My own will, but the will of Him who sent Me.

This verse is the truth in a nut shell.

John 8:16
And if I do judge, My judgment is true, because I am not alone, but I and the Father who sent Me judge together.

Yahshua is called "The Word" because he speaks for Yahwah.

Back