• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.
  • Welcome Visitors! Join us and be blessed while fellowshipping and celebrating our Glorious Salvation In Christ Jesus.

Jesus is God {title edited}

Moses looked divine with the powerful works Jehovah did through him. Jehovah does all the powerful works through Jesus as well-Acts 2:22. 1 Cor 8:5-6)
Jesus has a mortal mother. There was none named Jesus in the OT.
Only begotten= created direct, first and last.= The FIRSTBORN of all creation( Col 1:15)
The original word that is translated begotten doesn't mean created.

And in my Bible, Firstborn is defined as "first in rank."

You stated that Jesus had a mortal mother so you're aware He had no mortal father.

If God intended to simply 'create' Jesus, He wouldn't have needed Mary at all.

He placed His spirit into her womb; since He IS spirit, what was born was God. Not a mortal and not some other 'created' being.

You stated that Jesus had a mortal mother so you're aware He had no mortal father.

He placed His spirit into her womb; since He IS spirit, what was born was God. Not a mortal and not some other 'created' being.
Your ignorance is showing vividly.

You need to study from the Bible, not from your church.

I think there's actually more user names than that coming from the same person.

What do you believe, Dave? Do you believe Jesus is God and where do you surmise this movement has come from? I mean we all know where it comes from ultimately, but why the recent heavy push all over the internet to teach Jesus is not God?

I know Muslims and Judaism teach and believe this.

I think it is also a counter-punch to the masses that are leaving the Trinitarian doctrine. If there is an Exodus from that doctrine, they want to try and catch them in an alternative doctrine that is completely false.
Do you know what Christianity is? It’s the next stage of Judaism. It is the New Covenant the Jews were promised. It began in Israel and Jesus commissioned it to be sent to the ends of the earth is Acts 1.

It’s a New Covenant, but it isn’t a New Religion. The God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob is indeed the same God of Jesus because Jesus was himself a man, ethnically Jewish, under the covenants, and laws. He is man with a God just like you and I.

This God is YHWH. The Bible testifies He is the only true God and there are to be no other gods before Him. Jesus called Him Father and said He is the only true God. I am taking Jesus at his word.

Now one may say “Jesus is YHWH” but there is substantial proof against this. Let’s start with what the Bible says, not what we prefer to believe.

Isaiah 45
5I am the LORD, and there is no other;
there is no God but Me.
I will equip you for battle,
though you have not known Me,

Your ignorance is showing vividly.

You need to study from the Bible, not from your church.
Amen and it's often the "church" that, ironically, leads so many astray. The Trinitarians, after all, have over 45,000 denominations globally according to some estimates; to put it in perspective, there are more Trinitarian denominations than there are verses in the Bible. It's astounding how severely and tremendously fractured they are. How this happened is puzzling and stunning. Their widespread disagreement over the Bible cannot be from God. There is certainly a dark spiritual component going on there.

Yet every single last one of them will look you in the eye, put on a straight face, and say they have the truth. Sometimes I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

Their widespread disagreement over the Bible cannot be from God.

The profound disagreement among Unitarians as to whether or not Jesus should be worshiped cannot be from God.

The profound disagreement among Unitarians as to whether or not Jesus should be worshiped cannot be from God.
The profound disagreement between Trinitarians about praying to and worshipping Mary cannot be from God.

The profound disagreement between Trinitarians about praying to and worshipping Mary cannot be from God.

It shows one side cannot be from God.

Next time try thinking this out before you post.

It shows one side cannot be from God.

Next time try thinking this out before you post.
And your side has more divisions than there are verses in the Bible.

Paul judges your religion:

Galatians 5
19The acts of the flesh are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity, and debauchery; 20idolatry and sorcery; hatred, discord, jealousy, and rage; rivalries, divisions, factions, 21and envy; drunkenness, orgies, and the like. I warn you, as I did before, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.

And your side has more divisions than there are verses in the Bible.

Paul judges your religion:

Galatians 5
19The acts of the flesh are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity, and debauchery; 20idolatry and sorcery; hatred, discord, jealousy, and rage; rivalries, divisions, factions, 21and envy; drunkenness, orgies, and the like. I warn you, as I did before, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.

Dodge of post 526.

Nice try.

It didn't work.

Dodge of post 526.

Nice try.

It didn't work.
Give it up already. No one cares about you posting "dodge" every other comment. It's just your cop out to avoid having a discussion and blame others for it.

Give it up already. No one cares about you posting "dodge" every other comment. It's just your cop out to avoid having a discussion and blame others for it.

Thanks. It is funny how easy it is to totally dismantle your terrible assertions.

Your excuse because your false theology cannot be defended.

Speak for yourself. Don't assume what others think.

Your ploy of evasion won't work.

Now you are rambling nonsense.
"You cannot defend"
"Speak for yourself"
"Your ploy"
"Evasion"
"Dodge"
"Rambling nonsense"

Clearly you aren't here to have a Bible discussion. Go play games with someone else.

Moses looked divine
Non-responsive. . .
with the powerful works Jehovah did through him. Jehovah does all the powerful works through Jesus as well-Acts 2:22. 1 Cor 8:5-6)
Only begotten= created direct, first and last.= The FIRSTBORN of all creation( Col 1:15)
Yes, the mortal man Jesus was created (i.e., generated) to house (tent, 2 Co 5:1-4) the eternal (Jn 8:42, 16:27, 28, 17:8) divine Son of God (Lk 1:32, 35) in order to reveal God to us (Jn 14:9)

Last edited:
Moses looked divine with the powerful works Jehovah did through him. Jehovah does all the powerful works through Jesus as well-Acts 2:22. 1 Cor 8:5-6)
This is a good passage that speaks to that. Immanuel, God with us, is named as such because God was with him. Not that he is God himself.

Acts 10
37You yourselves know what has happened throughout Judea, beginning in Galilee with the baptism that John proclaimed: 38how God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and with power, and how Jesus went around doing good and healing all who were oppressed by the devil, because God was with Him.

This is a good passage that speaks to that. Immanuel, God with us, is named as such because God was with him. Not that he is God himself.

Acts 10
37You yourselves know what has happened throughout Judea, beginning in Galilee with the baptism that John proclaimed: 38how God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and with power, and how Jesus went around doing good and healing all who were oppressed by the devil,
because God was with Him
God with us. . .wow.

So say the false religions that fear the truth that exposes them.

Firstborn likewise means the first one born to a woman.
The firstborn enjoyed certain inheritance privileges.

Jesus was generated, not created. Only Adam and Eve were created.

Back