• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.
  • Welcome Visitors! Join us and be blessed while fellowshipping and celebrating our Glorious Salvation In Christ Jesus.

Jesus is God {title edited}

It seems it is just beyond triune god believers.

The first thing you need to do is to come out of Babylon, which is false god worshipping.
You are too uninformed to have a basis for discussion.

Amen. Jesus as God's messenger said no no no don't worship me, worship God.

Revelation 21
8And I, John, am he who is seeing these things and hearing, and when I heard and beheld, I fell down to worship before the feet of the messenger who is showing me these things; 9and he says to me, Behold—No! For I am your fellow servant, and of your brothers the prophets, and of those keeping the words of this scroll; worship God.

10And He says to me, “You may not seal the words of the prophecy of this scroll, because the time is near. 11The [one] being unrighteous—let him be unrighteous still; and the filthy—let him be filthy still; and the righteous—let him do righteousness still; and the holy—let him be holy still.

12Behold, I come quickly, and My reward is with Me, to render to each as his work will be; 13I am the Alpha and the Omega—the Beginning and End—the First and the Last.
Another of my favorites

Dying mankind the Son of man Jesus . Jesus refusing to sit in the throne of the KIng of all kings as blasphemy.

Mark 10:16-18King James Version16 And he took them up in his arms, put his hands upon them, and blessed them17 And when he was gone forth into the way, there came one running, and kneeled to him, and asked him, Good Master, what shall I do that I may inherit eternal life?8 And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God.

Hardly. . .there is confusion here.

Not the same thing in the common usage of this non-Biblical distinction, where the "letter of the law" (not in Scripture) is said to be the literal (letter) meaning of the law, while the "spirit of the law" (not in Scripture) is said to be its "true deeper" meaning. . .none of which is the meaning of 2 Co 3:6.
The letter (law) is the true meaning (spirit).
Common usage? Or those who commonly do not rightly divide parables so we can seek the approval of God not seen ( 2 Timothy 2:15)

Warning us not seek the approval of dying mankind the temporal seen

It would seem to me some do not do the work of digging a little rightly dividing prophecy, parables. And they are left within the historical teaching alone causing much confusion. The loving law remains the same .Without parables the signified tongue of prophecy Christ the Holy Spirit of God spoke not hiding the spiritual eternal un understanding .

Parables as prophecy are designed to teach us how to walk (understand) after the unseen eternal things of God

The bible or book of law called "death" .Thou shalt not or you're dead (death) makes a clear distinction between the things seen the temporal literal (dying mankind) and the spiritual the eternal things not seen, things of faith or God's unseen power working in those yoked with His labor of love or called a work of His faith with power

In that way we must use the valuable what I call 20/20 prescription to rightly divide the parables it reveals the mysteries of gospel,

The Holy Spirit reveals it twice below to emphasize like in many doctrines as a double blessing. Double is used 27 times that way throughout the older testament . Two (things seen historical , mixed with the unseen eternal is the one witness God spoke from heaven

2 Corinthians 4:18King James Version18 While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

The temporal literal historical must be mixed with the faith of Christ's labor of love . No mixing of the two no gospel understanding

Hebrews King James Version4 Let us therefore fear, lest, a promise being left us of entering into his rest, any of you should seem to come short of it.For unto us was the gospel preached, as well as unto them: but the word preached did not profit them, not being mixed with faith (power of God) in them that heard it.

In that way they mock parables calling them good bedtime stories or things like that and do not acknowledge them as prophecy.

They as natural man receives not the invisible things of the Spirit of God.They simply did not apply the 20/20 prescription 2 Corinthians 4:18

1 Corinthians 2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: "neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned

Therefore death by the letter of the law with its daily sufferings the pangs of hell (dying) are cast into the judgment of Christ The death of death never to rise up and condemn another creation to sufferings the former things will not be remembered or ever come to mind to include the book of law the bible God's instrument of death

Revelation 20:14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

In that way dying mankind dies once

Not the idea reincarnation of Catholicism using Pope Formosus Cadaver Synod .Dug up his bones dressed him in Papal clothing and pronounced judgement, then based around the dead bones to be venerated .

In that way its makes the lie of Limbo or Purgatory more believable to hope being dead is not really dead never to rise to newborn again spirit life

Another of my favorites

Dying mankind the Son of man Jesus . Jesus refusing to sit in the throne of the KIng of all kings as blasphemy.

Mark 10:16-18King James Version16 And he took them up in his arms, put his hands upon them, and blessed them17 And when he was gone forth into the way, there came one running, and kneeled to him, and asked him, Good Master, what shall I do that I may inherit eternal life?8 And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God.
Yes indeed. Jesus could not have been clearer that he was denying be God there. He might has well have shouted it from the roof tops.

He called Jesus the son of man our brother in the lord, Good Master .He did not ask him if he was. Jesus answered only our unseen eternal God is good alone.

Jesus the son of man (dying) refused to blaspheme Holy Father the Holy Spirit of God
Indeed. Jesus deferred to the One who is objectively good, that is, God alone. We could all say the same. Why do you call me good? There is none good except God the Father, the only true God. John 17:3

You guys are in no condition to give anyone advice about following God and Jesus.
If they were saying to follow Jesus they would say the words of Jesus. They completely missed the fact that the Father is the one who gave Jesus the authority to give eternal life to the people the Father gives him. They missed the fact that the only true God is the Father and Jesus is the man God sent. This passage isn't in their wheelhouse. What they'll say to you is something that isn't found in scripture.

John 17
1When Jesus had spoken these things, He lifted up His eyes to heaven and said, “Father, the hour has come. Glorify Your Son, that Your Son may glorify You. 2For You granted Him authority over all people, so that He may give eternal life to all those You have given Him. 3Now this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom You have sent.

If they were saying to follow Jesus they would say the words of Jesus. They completely missed the fact that the Father is the one who gave Jesus the authority to give eternal life to the people the Father gives him.
Their gospel is Godless and Jesusless. He has been putting His Fathe on the pedestal, but they keep dismissing Jesus' own word about His Father and Himself.

It sure is triune god-centered, not Jesus-centered.

It sure is triune god-centered, not Jesus-centered.
There is no discernible stopping point to the number of possible god's in the trinitarian pantheon. According to the Athanasian Creed, God is the essence in the F, S, and HS (who are also God) but there are also the 7 Spirits of God. That would be 11 members of the godhead. There are ways to deduce possibly more from the Bible.

What ever happened to the one and only true God being the Father as the Bible says being good enough? When did people stop believing what Jesus believed about his God? If someone's God isn't Jesus' God then there's the problem. Jesus' only God is the Father.

John 17
3Now this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom You have sent.

Jesus says we knot them by their fruit.

There are so many unbiblical and unloving practices going on in triune god-believing churches.

First of all, they endorse their church to participate in the wars.

I know there are a few exceptions. But the majority is pro-military.

It is so against Jesus' teachings. It is antichrist practice.

To clarify, the fruit Jesus is talking about is what we practice.

Jesus and John the Baptist talk about producing fruit.

there are all kinds of fruit we need to take heed of.

1. Matthew 3:8
    Produce fruit in keeping with repentance.

2. Matthew 3:10
    The ax is already at the root of the trees, and every tree that does not produce good fruit will be cut down and thrown into the fire.

3. Matthew 21:43
    “Therefore I tell you that the kingdom of God will be taken away from you and given to a people who will produce its fruit.

Protestants believe your salvation is secured and don't have to worry about being judged.

It is so unbiblical with their belief.

Protestants believe your salvation is secured and don't have to worry about being judged.

It is so unbiblical with their belief.
They have been judged, the whole world is reckoned as guilty and in dying carrying out the appointment "death" never to rise to new spirit life

All make that appointment right on time.

They have been judged, the whole world is reckoned as guilty and in dying carrying out the appointment "death" never to rise to new spirit life

All make that appointment right on time.
No one is judged yet.

The time will come soon enough.

Back